~𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕨...

By Atsumusgreedyhole

A Sakuatsu story~ Atsumu is known as the happy, adorable, and bright sunshine of everyone, who is happy with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4- Simp Sakusa!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Fluff!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- TORTURE!
Chapter 11- Simp Sakusa 2
~I'll always be with you~ FINAL- Chapter 12
Thank you!! - A/N

Chapter 3

627 20 48
By Atsumusgreedyhole

They arrived at Itachiama's academy at 6:00 pm, most of them were asleep except Kita who was on his phone, he woke up Aran and Osamu when they pulled up, and told them to wake the rest of them, well... they forgot someone.

They got out of the bus to grab their bags, when they finished, the bus drove behind the school to the huge parking lot.

Itachiyama's team welcomed Inarizaki in front of the school, just introducing each other and knowing each other's names.

" Hi, I'm Kita Shinsuke, the captain of the team" handshaking Lizuna, the captain of the other team.

"Miya Osamu "
" Suna Rintaro"
"Aran Ojiro"
"Akagi Michinari"
"Gingima and Omimi"

The other team introduced themselves as well.

" I'm Komori Motoya !! " Said Excitedly a small boy with round brown eyebrows and cute light brown hair, nudging a taller boy behind him putting his hands in his pocket wearing a mask, "And that's Sakusa Kiyoomi, my dear cousin".

"Don't call me that, and stop touching me" The other said irritated, clearly not enjoying his time or wanting to be here.

"And he's a germaphobe so please don't get too Close to him he sprays people with Lysol" Komori added like it's a normal thing, chuckling a little.
" I'll make sure to keep my distance" Kita responded to make Sakusa comfortable.

" Wait.. where is your setter?" Sakusa asked Curiously.
The team just looked at each other in silence, before the realization hit them...

"HE'S STILL ON THE BUS" they yelled in sync, surprised how they didn't remember him.

" Why are you so loud? " Someone said suddenly behind them.

"AAAHHH WTF !?!! " They yelled again like they were screaming for dear god.

Atsumu who was behind them covered his ears from the loud noises, he felt his head ring, the oversized hoodie barely fitting him making him cuter, cheeks red, and eyes tightly shut still sleepy, he looks ADORABLE.

Sakusa felt his heart melt at the sight, he couldn't bear the cuteness of the pretty baby in front of him, his eyes softens and his lips parted away slightly, a faint red blush painting his cheeks, he looks exactly like a kid on a candy shop.

" Oh Hi! Btw I'm Miya Atsumu, Osamu's twin !" He said introducing himself, smiling a little.

His name is as cute as him, and his smile AAAAAAAAAA💖, These are the only thoughts running in Sakusa's mind right now, wait these are twins ?? Atsu is much cuter than this rock😒.

Suddenly the coaches of both teams came out to call them.

When they all entered the huge gym, Inarizaki's eyes sparkled, it was cleaned until it shines, the lemon smell hit them in the face, and the size of it was the double of their own gym.

The coaches began telling the rules and roommates that will be sharing the dorms while handing them the keys.

"Kita-Aran

Osamu-Suna

Gingima-Omimi

Akagi-Komori

Lizuna-Riseki (a forgotten member of Inarizaki)

and Atsumu and Sakusa will be getting their own dorm because of Sakusa's germaphobia"

"um coach, can I share the dorm with Atsumu? " Everyone on Itachiyama went silent, even the coach, He never ever wanted to stay this close to a person besides Komori, so why would he want to do it now? and with someone, he doesn't even know.

" Yeah, sure! " The coach responded still on chock of the question.
YES YES YES, Sakusa was cheering himself on the inside, happy to have more chance to know his little bee more.

"Anyway the rest of the day will be free so go rest and take Care of yourself, practice tomorrow will be at 8 am after breakfast, and dinner now is at 8 pm! "

The teams headed to their dorms tired from the long ride, going directly to their dorms.

Atsumu and Sakusa were walking side by side in the hallway, Sakusa glancing at the angel walking beside him from time to Time, He seemed to struggle to carry his bag so as the gentlemen Sakusa is, he carried it from him.

"Um- Sakusa-san ?! I can carry it myself! " The fake blond tried taking it back from Sakusa without any result.

" No you can't, I can clearly see you're sleepy and can fall any time " The other assured him hoping he didn't scare Atsumu, "And you can call me by my name".

"K-Kiyoomi ?" He said quite embarrassed.

"Eeh, still long" Kiyoomi responded again not wanting to make things so formal.

"Omi?" The smaller said suddenly which Sakusa never expected, Atsumu quickly shut his mouth with a red blush creeping on his face.

AAAAA WTF WTF WTF WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! Sakusa was having a whole ass gay panic inside of his head that he felt he's gonna pass out right here right now.

His heart was fucking running in a horse-riding competition, his eyes having trouble fixing on one place from panic, and his whole body is trembling, he never felt this way to anyone so that was a new feeling to him.

"IT'S PERFECT!" He suddenly shouted, surprised by his own response, he was smiling widely under his mask a smile that he didn't know he could ever do, all red from the cuteness of the boy in front of him.

Atsumu slightly jumped from the sudden shout, relaxing after.
His heart was beating for some reason he didn't know, he felt a warm feeling inside of him that he never felt with his abusive boyfriend, so he smiled warmly at the raven head who returns it even if Atsumu can't see it, he still notices slight wrinkles under his eyes.

"What are you two doing here?" A voice interrupted them from behind, they turned to notice Lizuna standing with his hands on his hips and a questioning look, " It's now 7:40 and you didn't even enter your dorm, you're gonna be late! ".

The both of them apologized to the captain and went on their way still embarrassed, when they arrived at their dorms and went in, the room was dark and cold, like a haunted hospital room.

Atsumu flicked the light switch on when he found it, It was so bright they had to close their eyes, both of them went in after putting their shoes by the door and putting their bags on the floor.

The tired fox immediately flopped down on his bed and fell asleep instantly, as he traveled for 10 hours without sleep, even though he slept almost 6 hours on the bus.

Sakusa just stared at him curiously as to why is he tired, sighed, and picked out some clothes to go shower, covering Atsumu first...

~To be continued~

Heeey, That was so long I guess, I'm still changing part 4 and working on part 5!

Hope you liked it!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!

Credits to the artist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 328 31
The story of regretting and forgiving between the two people who didn't have a chance to be with in the past, but destined to meet each other again.
816K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
16.3K 1.4K 19
When Logan Corbett, the new marketing team's leader shows up late to work over a forgotten power cord, he fears his career is done for; his CEO, Call...
63.3K 2.2K 19
Summer break rolls around, it's a time for friends, parties, laughter, and even romance! Now being single Izuku and Bakugou end up hooking up after h...