EUPHORIA BI*TCHE*S

נכתב על ידי guusje2007

EUPHORIA IMAGINES עוד

Maddy Pérez {fez brother interesting }Happy new year
Maddy perez {maybe a little bit into you }
Maddy Perez {this is what real love feels like}
Maddy Perez [soft spot only for her ]
maddy perez [a soft spot only for you part 2 ]
MY EYES ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR YOU MADDY PEREZ
cassie Howard [ i don't feel the same ]

Maddy Perez (just a little crush or maybe in love)

8.3K 34 10
נכתב על ידי guusje2007

 Maddy: just because I don't say I love you deep down I do 

have you seen, Cassie?!" Y/N tried to yell over the loud music. "uh... I think she went downstairs with the others!" Kat yelled back, swaying her hips against Ethans. Y/N nodded, "thanks beautiful!" Kat smiled sweetly.

Y/N took the final swig of his drink and placed his solo cup on the counter. Cassie was probably down there with Maddy.. which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.. but not really a good thing?

Y/N may be madly in love with Maddy..?

̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Y/N walked down the stairs; ducking his head to see who was down there. a group of people sat in a circle...

Maddy, Cassie, McKay, some guy who went by Elliot, and some others and more people around them in chairs talking to each other.

"Y/N/N! hey!" Cassie got up from her spot and walked over to Y/N. "come play with us- we're playing 7 minutes.." Cassie motioned to Maddy. Maddy sat beautifully, with her legs crossed.

Y/N swallowed hard; suddenly his hands became clammy, his throat felt dry, and his pupils dialed.

"I'm not sure-" Maddy entered the conversation, "hey pretty boy!" Maddy hugged Y/N suddenly. "gonna coke play?" Maddy smiled, pulling away.

"Y/N doesn't want-" Y/Ns hand flew over Cassie's mouth. "yes. I'm coming." Y/N smiled sweetly.

"Great!" Maddy giggled and walked away going back to her seat. "what did I do.." Y/N sighed watching Maddy.

̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"I hated every minute of that." Maddy groaned coming out of the closet with some guy with black glasses. Y/N was mumbling curses, and how it wasn't fair under his breath, "spin the bottle." Cassie nudged Y/N. Y/N rolled his eyes but spun it anyway.

the bottle seemed like it took forever to stop when it finally did.. it landed on Maddy. "oh gosh." Y/N looked up from the bottle and to Maddy. Maddy was smirking.

"uh- t-that, doesn't count.. right.. right?" Y/N stumbled over his words, looking around. the others just shrugged. "what's wrong, Y/N/N.. scared?" Maddy teased. "w-what? no.." Y/N brushed it off.

"come on, babe. get in the closet." Maddy motioned to the closet. Y/N looked at the closet thinking for a moment before hesitantly moving.

"thata boy.." Cassie smiled watching both Maddy and y/n move into the closet. "s-so.." Y/N could feel Maddy's breath tickle his nose. "what.. what should we do..?" Y/Ns eyes flicked down to her lips before meeting eyes with Maddy.

"We can do whatever you want, handsome," Maddy smirked. "Maddy..?" Y/N mumbled. "hm?" Maddy slowly moved her hand up Y/Ns crotch. "kiss me.." Y/N whispered softly.

"with pleasure

And they kissed finally 

you liked it let me know In the comments and i will write more :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.2K 823 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 || "ɪᴍ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜʏɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛ...
243K 5.4K 30
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀
100K 5.1K 22
𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 "𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾" 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖫𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁...
289K 1.8K 32
Mostly Waltons! Request are closed not edited yet