Natalie's Pokemon Escapade

Por nchapel

Natalie and Kila has been best friends since they met in mt. Silver, both to train their pokemon. They are tr... Más

Intro pt. 1 (sorry i had to have 2 parts)

Intro pt. 2

8 0 0
Por nchapel

Anyway...(the last pic was Kila and her Typhlosion, and ⬆️ is Natalie) Kilas Typhlosion is overprotective, Yanmega is hyper, Marowak is depressed (like all marowaks are) Aggron is kindhearted, but looks like a scary beast, so... Dragonite is helpful. Ferron is a not very intense trainer, so he's kinda a rookie. His team is: (shortened with natures)
Meganium- worrisome
Riolu - stubborn
Ryperior- wise
Staraptor- gun-ho
Luxury- lazy
Scizor- playful
His riolu is just not friendly enough with him, (at least on the outside; riolu loves ferron in the inside, though.) so it can't evolve. Ferron traveled the Johto region, and meeting Kila in blackthorn city... So.... BYE *dashes off*

BTW Natalie's Raichu gets jealous a lot

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...