βœ… LITTLE MOM [English Versio...

By yizhanbunnyturtles

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI] (COMPLETED) One night ruined Wang Yibo's life, his hard work all along was shattered alon... More

PROLOGUE
Character Introduction
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter -14
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter -18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Extra chapter -1
Extra chapter - 2
Final chapter

Chapter - 15

3.9K 290 39
By yizhanbunnyturtles

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇◈◇◈

Dilraba looked at Xiao Zhan and a young man beside him. She had never seen the young man, yet she could see Xiao Zhan differently. Xiao Zhan looked nervous.

"This, his name is Wang Yibo."

The young man had a flat face and bowed his head in greeting.

"Hello Wang Yibo, I am Dilraba."

The young man was very handsome, Wang Yibo, the name she had never heard of.

"Are you Sean's new friend?"

Dilraba's eyes could not escape Wang Yibo who was silent and did not answer. Xiao Zhan pulled Wang Yibo behind him and stared at Dilraba with regret.

"Go home" said Xiao Zhan.

"You, why are you rude?" Dilraba looked at Xiao Zhan with raised eyebrows. Xiao Zhan felt threatened.

Dilraba just laughed seeing the two of them. So she decided, she had played around enough. She kissed Xiao Zhan's cheek and waved at Wang Yibo then turned to leave.

After Dilraba left, Xiao Zhan let out a sigh of relief. He turned around and found Wang Yibo darkened face.

"Would you like to have another snack?" Xiao Zhan asked nervously.

Wang Yibo didn't ask who the women was, he didn't care anymore and was fed up with the many beautiful women around him. So he shook his head.

"I want to go home, I'm tired!" he snapped and walked away from Xiao Zhan. Immediately the man took Wang Yibo's groceries and chased after him. In their entire life no one had ever treated the honorable Sean Xiao like this.

During the return journey, Wang Yibo was silent and looked away. Likewise when they arrived at Wang Yibo's flat, the young man quickly got out of the car and left Xiao Zhan and entered his flat.

The older man sighed and carried Wang Yibo's groceries into the flat. Found the young man sitting at the dining table and making a cup of tea. Xiao Zhan smiled and put the shopping bags on the floor then sat down in front of Wang Yibo.

"Would you like to come tomorrow? To Dilraba's birthday party?"

Wang Yibo shook his head. "I don't want to. Busy."

Xiao Zhan nodded. Then after a long silence, he said goodbye.

Wang Yibo drank his milk. To think, if Xiao Zhan had many girlfriends. First Cheng Xiao, then Dilraba. Yet his wife Xiao Wu was so kind!

Did Xiao Zhan get bored with his lovers and choose to play with Wang Yibo?

The thought that Xiao Zhan was just toying with him made Wang Yibo angry and irritated. Then look at the bundle of their child's groceries.

"You think you can toy with me?" Wang Yibo asked his shopping bag.

"You're wrong Sean Xiao! I'll put a spotlight on you!" raged Wang Yibo and slammed the bag filled with baby clothes in anger. He looked at his watch and decided to message the bastard.

Send
You have to pay
me for 4 hours of overtime!

The Bastard
I already sent it
to your account.

1 attached file
Wang Yibo
500,000 Yuan

Wang Yibo covered his mouth in surprise. Crazy man!

Well Wang Yibo doesn't need to work anymore, he will be sugar baby for Xiao Zhan only, hahaha!

Wang Yibo poked his forehead against the wall over his crazy thoughts. He whimpered angrily.

During this time to collect just a thousand yuan he had to work long hours until he almost died. But Xiao Zhan casually sent 500 thousand yuan for free and relaxed. He pictured Xiao Zhan leaning on the car with gold glasses and laughing and throwing money. On the right and left side there are sexy women who only wear shoes and innerwear

He brushed aside the crazy thoughts and chose to curse Xiao Zhan.

Sent
YOU CRAZY! WHAT ARE
YOU DOING!!

The bastard
That's your overtime salary. So if I wanted you to be accompanied, you have to be ready . Everytime accompany me I will pay you that much

Wang Yibo wanted to curse again, but he remembered that he wanted to repay Xiao Zhan by shining his money.

No, you are not that kind of cheap man Wang Yibo.

But shouldn't he be taught a lesson?

Wasting his money for nothing he has a lot of money?

Then, how? Block it from your life!

Wang Yibo's two sides fought over the thought of having to take revenge or maintain self-respect. The more dizzy with his brain and heart, he chose to sleep.

Only, he never sleeps at 11 pm. It was still too early for him.

Does he have insomnia now?

Wang Yibo heated the water and took a bath with warm water. Afterwards he checked his shopping bag.

After three months, Wang Yibo will move to the village. He will only return to Beijing when he reaches 8-9 months because twin pregnancies are usually born prematurely. Assume that Wang Yibo is on vacation for 3 months.

He looked at his account balance with satisfaction. Stupid Xiao Zhan, you made my escape plan easy. All right, let's just say that your father provides for papa, okay?

Wang Yibo rubbed his stomach which was still flat and there was a small lump. Not so noticeable if he is 2 months pregnant. After reaching the new 12 weeks he will resign from the company and Bar then run off on vacation to the village. Ha ha ha!

Stay away from the damn Xiao Zhan!

Chuckling with satisfaction at the thought of his escape plan, Wang Yibo opened his shopping bag. There are clothes, diapers, milk bottles, silverware and cloth.

Suddenly Wang Yibo is hungry so he chooses to get out of the house and find a shop to eat. He walked casually wearing a jacket.

He suddenly felt goosebumps, but he brushed it off and walked quickly. He saw an open shop and went into eat. After he finished eating a few plates , he felt satisfied and walked back happily.

However, again Wang Yibo felt he was being followed. When he turned his head, he saw no one in the dark alley. So he quickened his pace and ran up the building to his flat. Locked the flat door tightly. He was so scared.

Who, who was the person following him just now!?

Wang Yibo clearly saw the figure stalking him. He was frightened and even secure the door with the table.

He locked the window.

Then he curled up in the blankets and felt much safer. A message entered his cell phone.

The bastard
sleep well, wang yibo
sweet dreams

Wang Yibo smiled. Tired, he soon fell asleep under his blanket.

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇

Elsewhere, a man is washing photos. The room was lit up with red light.

The man's face was not visible, there was only crazy laughter in the silence of the damp room. On each wall there are many photo prints.

"Wang Yibo... Wang Yibo..." the man hissed. "You are mine. "

He looked at a photo in his hand, in which Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were seen walking together last night.

Where Xiao Zhan always hugged Wang Yibo and put his hand on his waist.

"ARGH!! "

stab!

The man stabbed a knife at Xiao Zhan's photo with anger and emotion.

"You can't snatch my Yibo!"

On every wall now clearly visible Wang Yibo's photo. Starting from he was still in High School to college and now.

The photos were taken remotely and discreetly. The man gently stroked some photos like a maniac.

"I won't let him snatch you. I'll make you mine!"

To be continued.....

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 19.8K 35
YIZHAN FANFIC Cover by @Da-ya-vi
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
345K 9.2K 24
Nix is a mutant, just like Logan, but there's more to her than just claws. Logan is the tough guy who just wants to get a job done, but, what happens...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.