๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By love_taebear33

"๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š... More

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง๐
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽCHAPTER - 1
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽCHAPTER- 2
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽCHAPTER- 4
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘- 5
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘- 6

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽCHAPTER- 3

798 101 12
By love_taebear33

꧁☯︎The meeting☯︎꧂

The next day...
Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE.

We reached to a very beautiful restaurant and I was actually enjoying. Ot has that aesthetic and cozy vibes which I love.

And also, it has been a really long time when I went somewhere. My grumpy brother never lets me do anything.

Me, Seojun Oppa were walking behind dad who was leading us  towards a table.

But the thing that caught my eyes were that there were already a man and an old lady sitting waiting for ....us?

Before I could question my dad he called someone as 'Mr. Kim' and he turned and gave dad a huge dimpled smile and they both shook their hand and hugged each other.

Me and Oppa just looked at each other blankly not knowing what to do.

Dad held out his one hand for me to take it as I accepted it immediately.

Seokjin- "Look Kim this is my precious daughter I was talking about and Y/n this is Mr.Kim the one I usually talk about my lovely friend and my business partner Kim Namjoon!"

Appa postulated while smiling widely. He and who I suppose Mr. Namjoon, both looked at me and that's when it clicked in my mind that I should bow. Aish!

Y/n - *bowing* " Hello Mr. Namjoon. Its a pleasure to meet you."

He smiled and my gaze fell on the old lady who was seated behind Mr. Kim looking at me ....admiringly?

Huh! I am daughter of World Wide Handsome... Nobody can resist my cuteness anyways, I thought and gave a proud smile to myself in my mind but my stupid conscious had to mock me.

Cute my foot! You are just being like your delusional dad and brother. They are transforming you into them b*tch...My brain mocked me.

I bowed at that lady too as she smiled widely. She has a boxy smile. I love it.

"Annyeong Mr. Kim." Suddenly came voice from Seojun Oppa whose existence till now has been ignored.

Appa smiled awkwardly while Mr. Kim smiled and shook his hands with Oppa. My brother bowed and wished the lady too.

"Oh C'mon kids...you can call me uncle. And Seokjin! You indeed were right. Your daughter is absolutely stunning. I like her etiquettes. She is going to best for Taehyung" Said Mr. Kim with an appealing smile clapping his hands.

My face formed lines of confusion on my forehead.

Best for whom? Tae-Taerang? Taehyung?

"What do you mean by best for Taehyung Mr. Kim?"
Oppa asked in his deep voice. Appa glanced at him nervously before passing Mr. Kim a smile...an apologetic smile.

"Oh Don't tell me Jin that you haven't told my children (referring to Y/N and Seojun) about this."
The lady spoke while laughing a little.

Appa was about to say something when Mr. Kim said,"Ah don't bother Seokjin! There is my son Taehyung...Kim Taehyung."

Mr. Kim said proudly looking at a certain direction. I looked towards the direction only to get frozen at my place.

An ethereal handsome man coming in our direction.

My breathe got stuck. His dark hooded eyes, his small sharp nose, plump cherry lips, broad shoulders. This man is a walking greek god.

He is like a work of art, worthy of being placed in the finest of the museums and left untouched. It made me feel extremely inferior to him in an instant. This man is ethereal. Beyond breathtaking. It was sickening, he was sickening, intoxicating, and frankly, he appeared quite intimidating to me.

Looks like my father and brother got an opponent.

His eyes were piercing my soul. I smiled at him a little feeling a but shy but he just stared at me. Okay! This is awkward.

"Taehyung son! This is the beautiful girl I was talking about. This is Han Y/N. The girl you are going to marry."

Mr. Kim said as I smiled. But then after a few moments...his
words rang inside my head again.

Bish what? Marry? Who?

"Uh! I quite didn't heard it properly. My apologies! Can you please say it again Mr. Kim?"

Oppa asked in absolute shock.
Mr. Kim smiled and came towards me. Patting my head, he looked at Oppa whose eyes were practically bulging out of the socket.

"Yes dear. Me and Seokjin decided that they are going to marry each other."

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒!!▼・ᴥ・▼

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!❤︎

𝐃𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎❣︎

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
71.9K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC