Once a Ghost, Always a Ghost

By PatrickEstvo

(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghos... More

Bio
Forms
Harem (Season 1)
Team: Batclan Insurgency
Enemies (Season 1): One Web Regime
Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated
Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider
Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost
Kamen Rider OOO Bio
Zander Cross Bio
Chapter 2: Zero
Kamen Rider Specter Bio
Ultraman Ginga Bio
Simon's Harem
Gridman/Dynazenon Bio
Chapter 3: Marisa Kirisame
Chapter 4: Lamen Rider OOO/Dis Astranagant/Gridman
Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter
Chapter 6: Ultraman Ginga
Chapter 7: Taskmaster
Chapter 8: Batman
Chapter 9: Doctor Doom
Chapter 10: Ben 10
Chapter 11: Batwoman
Harem (Season 2)
Allies (Season 2)
Enemies (Season 2): The Society
Other Featured Characters (Season 2)
Chapter 13: New Allies/Revenge for a Family
Chapter 14: The Girl Who Laughs
Chapter 15: The Brave and The Bold
Kamen Rider Mirror Bio
Kamen Rider Femme Bio
Lightning the Hedgehog Bio
Chapter 16: Invasion
17: More Kamen Riders Arrive/Troubles in Gensyoko
18: Enter Lightning/Assault on Latveria
Chapter 19: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 20: Cosmic Fury
Chapter 21: The Last Hope of the Spider-Verse
Nicholas Johnson Bio
Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter
Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)
Chapter 24: The Fate of Earth
Chapter 25: Absolute Ghostly Justice (Part 1)

Chapter 12: Battle of Fate

344 8 4
By PatrickEstvo

(In New York, Regime Soldiers are seen attacking the city while Venom throws a tank on a building, demolishing it in the process. Some citizens are seen leaving the city through a bridge, but Spider-Man uses his Iron Spider Arms to destroy the bridge, causing the cars to fall and people to panic as he grins evilly before resuming his destruction. In Gotham, Sigma's army is seen fighting Doom's army (now led by the Fantastic Four) and the defectors. Suddenly the ground burst as Shadow the Hedgehog (who was revived by the chaos emeralds) emerges follow by Return IX, and both start clashing. Zero is seen fighting Noel Vermillion. Catwoman tries to escape, only to get hit by Kamen Rider Specter. Specter then falls to the ground when Iron Patriot and Marisa come out in which Norman blasts Marisa away.)

(In the top of a building, Daniel Wayne is seen grabbing an eyecon.)

Daniel: I believe in myself! Henshin!

Driver: Kaigan! Bee~tho~ven! Kyokumei! Unmei! Ja-ja-ja-ja~n!(Orchestrated tune choir)

(Then Daniel becomes Kamen Rider Ghost)

(Back to the fight, Zero is losing to Sigma while Return IX keeps Shooting at Shadow, who dodges each shot while Ben 10 uses his Four Arms form to restrain the maverick, but IX breaks free. Shadow prepares his attack, only to be interrupted by Starfire and Red Hood, who charge at him while Marisa is fighting Noel. Iron Patriot tries to shoot Marisa, but suddenly he hears some music which hurts his ears, and then he turns to see Kamen Rider Ghost.)

Ghost: That's enough, Norman Osborn! If Oscorp still exists here I suggest you go home.

(Iron Patriot refuses as he tries to attack him but gets punch away to the streets. Norman resorts into shooting some blasts, but Kamen Rider Ghost dodges them all and manages to shoot him.)

I. Patriot: You're a weak hero. This world suffers with it.

(Iron Patriot tries again, but misses the shots and keeps getting hit.)

I. Patriot: Know your place!

(Finally after some final attempt, Norman gives up shooting and decides to attack him but instead he gets punched aside by Kamen Rider Ghost.)

I. Patriot: Spider-Man modeled his government after mine. We allowed no insurrection.

(Both battle each other out as Kamen Rider Ghost doesn't flinch despite the many attacks from Iron Patriot, who tries to blast him away, but Kamen Rider Ghost dodges the attacks, and then Daniel uses his attacks to hurt Norman successfully, and then he manages to knock him down.)

Ghost: Your evil must end.

(Iron Patriot doesn't give up and tries to attack him again but Kamen Rider Ghost keeps using his Beethoven Damashii attacks until Norman passes out.)

Ghost: This should hold you long enough.

(Suddenly a scythe hits Kamen Rider Ghost, causing him to fall down, and then Sigma shows up, laughing evilly.)

Sigma: Not much of a ghost now, are you?

(Suddenly Kamen Rider Ghost gets up, shocking Sigma, and then he inserts the Billy the Kid Ghost Eyecon.)

Driver: Kaigan! Billy the Kid! (Bullet ricochet) Hyappatsu! Hyakuchu! Zukyune! Bakyune! (Electric guitar and bullet ricochet)

(Then Kamen Rider Ghost changes to Billy the Kid Damashii, and then shoots Sigma down.)

Sigma: Aaaaarrrrgh.

(Then Sigma falls down as Kamen Rider Ghost turns to Return IX and Zero approaches him.)

Ghost/Zero: This is your chance to do what's right, X. I would take it if I were you.

(Return IX thinks for a moment and ultimately he decides to give up his power by breaking free of his maverick form, reverting back to Mega Man X.)

(Meanwhile in New York, Kevin Levin and Gwen Tennyson are seen defending the other defectors from Reimu's attacks until Kamen Rider Ghost steps in on his Benkei Damashii.)

Reimu: Are you ready, Kamen Rider Ghost? To face the Guardian of Gensyoko?

Ghost: Yes, we are.

(Then the combined army of Kree Soldiers and Ghotham Police Officers hold back Reimu's army and starts attacking them while Reimu is face to face with Kamen Rider Ghost.)

Reimu: Prepare to die like an unwanted guest.

(Kamen Rider Ghost and Reimu Hakurei square off as they take it up on the rooftop. Reimu heeds Spider-Man's Regime and she does not want to lose to Kamen Rider Ghost despite the outcome. Par to par both refuse to give up due to their own ideals.)

Reimu: Why of all people, do you have to stop me?

Ghost: I wish to stop you from hurting innocent people.

(Reimu laughs and both decide to give a final blow.)

Reimu: Well played!

(Then Reimu falls down, knowing that she lost the fight.)

Ghost: I may not be wanted, but I'm clearly needed.

(Kamen Rider Ghost then flies above towards Batwoman while seeing Reimu's army retreating while being chased by the Officers and the Kree.)

Batwoman: Daniel! We've broken their ranks. They're retreating!

Ghost: Good. Once they're pushed back, we'll need help with rescue and recovery.

Batwoman: I'll break off the legion as quickly as possible.

Ghost: Thanks, aunt Kate. You always make it look easy.

Batwoman: Let's get through this first. Then tell me how easy it looked.

Ghost: We'll need to--

(Before Kamen Rider Ghost finishes his sentence, suddenly he was hit by a truck that was tossed onto him, catching both of them off guard. This causes Kamen Rider Ghost to crash at the opposite of the building while the truck lands on top of him. The culprit who tosses the truck at Kamen Rider Ghost appears as it turns out to be Venom, landing near the crash. He pulls the truck away and grabs the dazed Kamen Rider Ghost to kill him but Daniel manages to regain conscious and shoots him with his weapon. Then both square off and after a couple of rounds, Kamen Rider Ghost and Venom decide to move to a different location. Kamen Rider Ghost tackles Venom and carries him above the sky while Venom tries to beat him up. In the end, Kamen Rider Ghost sends both of them into the Avengers Tower while crashing inside the building. Soon, both stand back on their feet squaring off at each other again.)

Venom: We live to eat brains.

Ghost: Then you'll live starving.

(Then he pulls out a Goemon Ghost Eyecon and inserts it at his driver.)

Driver: Kaigan! Go~e~mon! (Kabuki instruments) Kabuki! Ukiuki! Midarezaki! (Drum beats)

(It looks like the nanites which controlled Venom got destroyed due to the crash which also destroys the control panel that was controlling him. Venom was furious of being mind-control by Spider-Man and decides to kill Kamen Rider Ghost before going after Spider-Man. However Kamen Rider Ghost uses all this might to take down Venom unknowing that the tyrannical neighborhood Spider-Man was watching their battle. In the end, Kamen Rider Ghost slashes Venom, taking him down.)

Ghost: No dinner for you.

(Then Mr. Fantastic uses his sonic gun to force Eddie and Venom to separate, and then Invisible Woman uses her powers to trap Venom, and then Kamen Rider Ghost looks at Spider-Man.)

Spider-Man: You came.

Ghost: To think things would end this way.

Spider-Man: I am the savior. I protect people.

Ghost: You call this protection?

Spider-Man: They could have avoided it if they didn't become so disobedient.

Ghost: You're no God to take decisions.

Spider-Man: The decision IS mine! It became mine when your father's archenemy turned me into a weapon of mass destruction.

Ghost: You think I don't know what you lost, don't you.

Spider-Man: If you did, you wouldn't bother to judge me. After I'm done with you and your father, I'll find another world, where there's a Mary Jane, and bring her here, even if I have to get my counterpart out of my way.

Ghost: You'll just make her afraid and disgusted by you!

Spider-Man: She will be alive!

Ghost: Her death doesn't justify...

Spider-Man: He stole her from me!

Ghost: (pulls out another eyecon) And you stole the freedom of this planet. Time to give it back.

Driver: Kaigan! Ryoma! (Deep horn) Mezameyo! Nihon! Yoake-zeyo! (Crashing waves and seagulls calling)

(Then they start fighting.)

Spider-Man: You're weak, Daniel. Gotham will fall one way or another.

Ghost: Maybe, but I wasn't the one who choose to destroy cities and kill people, breaking his own moral code.

(Spider-Man punches Kamen Rider Ghost)

Spider-Man: If you insurgents just surrendered, and those other "heroes" haven't come here, people would still respect me, even Victor, who betrayed me when I gave him peace.

Ghost: Victor would betray you regardless. Why do you think people fear the consequences.

Spider-Man: You already know why I was forced into this.

Ghost: You say I don't understand, but I do. The loss of MJ, the destruction of New York. But tell me, Peter. Why did you kill so many innocent people, including Tim Drake and Frisk.

(Spider-Man is unable to answer, and then Kamen Rider Ghost punches him.)

Ghost: If you destroy New York and Gotham, you won't change people's fear towards your Regime. You will just prove that you're no different from Darkseid or Thanos.

Spider-Man: Shut up.

Ghost: Even if you bring a Mary Jane from another dimension, she would never agree with all of this.

Spider-Man: SHUT UP!

(Then Spider-Man throws Kamen Rider Ghost into the control panel as he shows to have lost his sanity completely.)

Spider-Man: She will agree, even if I have to go against the law, because I'm the strongest hero in the Earth, and its sole protector.

(Suddenly a portal opens up, sucking Spider-Man as he tries to remember his last moments in the past five years. The Thing manages to destroy the portal, but unfortunately Spider-Man attacks Kamen Rider Ghost again.)

Spider-Man: This is how I lost Mary Jane.

(Spider-Man pins Kamen Rider Ghost to the ground, and prepares to kill him with one of his Iron Spider legs, but then someone stops him.)

MJ: Peter, stop.

(Then Spider-Man sees Mary Jane's spirit while Kamen Rider Ghost sees her. Then Goblin Knight comes in, and uses his special glasses to see Mary Jane's spirit.)

G. Knight: It can't be...

Mr. Fantastic: Did you see something?

G. Knight: Mary Jane's spirit.

MJ: Stop, Peter. This is not right. You shouldn't be doing this.

Spider-Man: What? This could only be a trick. The real MJ...

MJ: No, Peter. It's not a trick. Despite what the Joker did was wrong, you shouldn't be killing people for my sake.

(Then Spider-Man gets silent for a while.)

G. Knight: (whispers) Peter...

(Then Spider-Man weils in grief and sadness as he blindly attacks Kamen Rider Ghost.)

Spider-Man: This is your fault, Daniel. Yours and Bruce's.

Ghost: If someone is to be blamed for the deaths of millions, it's you, and only you!

(Then Kamen Rider Ghost shoots several energy bullets from Sunglasseslasher, damaging Spider-Man's armor badly, causing it to shatter.)

Ghost: Your reign is over.

(Spider-Man tries to attack Kamen Rider Ghost again, only to be restrained by Mr. Fantastic, and then beaten to a pulp by The Thing.)

G. Knight: You and my former father will not terrorize people any longer.

Spider-Man: (groans) Fear... is the only thing people understand, Harry. Your father knew this, and in the future, so will you.

(Then the insurgents come in, surrounding Spider-Man, who turns to Batman.)

Spider-Man: You'll have to kill me.

Iron Man: No. Not even you. There's been enough killing, kid.

(Then the scene cuts to Gwen Tennyson and Marisa Kirisame placing Damian Wayne inside the police van with Sonic, Starfire and Catwoman followed by Ben 10, who surrendered himself. Before he enters, he gets a kiss on his cheek from Powergirl, and then two smile at each other knowing that their relationship will be fixed in the future. At Hyperion, Batman is seen pressing a button, and the interdimensional transporter works, but instead of bringing Zander and company home, it brings various ninja teams to this world instead. At Neo Arcadia, Zero and Colonel bring both X and Sigma to face their trial at the Reploid Council. Inside a spaceship, Captain Marvel is seen being scorted by the Nova Cops while Ronan takes his people back home. And last, but not least, Shadow the Hedgehog and the Fantastic Four visit Doctor Doom's memorial and Invisible Woman places her husband's mask on it, paying her respects to him.)

Batman: Spider-Man's accomplices have been rounded up, or turned themselves in. The next job is restoring civil order.

Ghost: The transitional government has its hands full. They need help.

Batman: The people need to know they're in control, not us.

Ghost: So you haven't changed your mind, father?

Batman: I respect the president's offer. But I don't belong in government. None of us do.

Ghost: You think we have a future here?

Batman: Crime and corruption will return. Tim would've called me a pessimist. I'm just being realistic.

Ghost: And Spider-Man?

Batman: He'll stand trial. They all will.

Ghost: He was right, you know.

Batman: About what?

Ghost: Put in the same position, I might have done the same thing. We never know what we're truly capable of.

Batman: I hope for your world's sake, you never find out.

(Both walks away from the corridor they're watching.)

Batman: Just keep this in mind, son.

Ghost: Yeah, father?

Batman: If something ever happens and you do lose it? I'm coming for you.

(Then the last scene shows Spider-Man in his prison cell with rage in his eyes as he speaks.)

Spider-Man: One day, Daniel Wayne... I'll have my revenge.

(Season 1 Ends)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7.4K 42
Danny was taken by the GIW when he was six. They killed his family and they're the only people he has ever known. When the Young Justice team find th...
318 22 16
Everyone's special, huh? Everyone's got something unique about them, or at least, that's what parents tell you. "Well, Why makes you unique?" I click...
18.5K 275 22
(Betrayed Jason Todd X Crossover) It's no surprise that Bruce Wayne and Jason Todd were never in good terms. Because of this, Bruce decided to not sa...
92.1K 3K 17
永遠に無料 | 𝑭𝑭 ⤷ ❪ danny phantom ❫ . . . 𝐢𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗈...