MATE •/tk/•

Taekooks_heart tarafından

Its incomplete 📍📍📍 His mate was strange, mysterious and deep, deeper than the oceans. Diving into it, jung... Daha Fazla

1
2❗
3
4
5
6
7❗
8
9
10
11❗
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

19

769 62 17
Taekooks_heart tarafından

A small sigh left the rosy lips as Jungkook continued staring at the evening sky from the rooftop of his apartment building. Standing there in a peaceful silence, he felt the feathery wind caressing his cheeks and fluffy locks in a soothing way.

Jungkook has been doing this more often now, nestling himself in nature's warmth, if not engaging himself in some works. He can't let his stupid heart to wander around the hurtful memories that he just wanted to avoid. Because whenever that happens he will be crying all night, bailing his eyes out for his despicable mate.

It's been weeks since he had last met Taehyung and the alpha had left him in his apartment broken and crumbled. It was enough to prove his alpha's non- existent loyalty and love towards him, but the omega being stupid can't just accept the reality. He is still loving someone who was so cruel to him, who broke his heart in the cruelest way possible. And for him, it is disgusting to accept that he is still waiting for something impossible to happen.

But can't help it other than to think about his mate who left him like he doesn't mean anymore. Every single day his omega whimpers and fools himself out acting like it's mate is going to come back hearing those painful whimpers.

He can't believe how deep he had carved the man inside his heart to an extent which the pain he feels now making him addicted. Sometimes he is so afraid of losing Taehyung, when the alpha is not even his.

The feelings, the cold hearted betrayal, all are new to Jungkook. Never in his life he remembers someone hurting him deliberately, or he being the reason for someone's pain. So when Taehyung, his own mate did something so horrible like this to him, he can't help but wonder what the man's heart is made off. Did Taehyung ever know the pain he instilled in the weak omega? How his actions have turned someone's life into a torture?

Maybe he doesn't. Maybe this is how rich mens are, they got many priorities. What was he even thinking while blindly falling in love with Taehyung? Not caring about his social status, or even understanding the ocean like difference they had in between. Jungkook was never a match to Taehyung, he got nothing to stand beside his mate. But still he acted greedy.

But on the other hand yoona, she is perfect for Taehyung, even if it is about social class, family, friends or anything, she matches well with him. Not like Jungkook, whom even his mate is ashamed to introduce before his family.

Jungkook stood in front of his bathroom mirror, naked, looking at his reflection. His mate mark and the necklace prominent on his now skinny body, so much pale, and looking so horrible with those dark circles around his bambi eyes.

Jungkook ran his small fingers through the mate mark, shivering when a spark went down through his spine. He heaved out a sigh, letting his hands fall lifeless. Why did Taehyung do that if he never wanted Jungkook as his mate? As much as Jungkook hate to admit, the mate mark is the last string of hope that is keeping him sane. Because he knows the alpha's won't mark their mate if they don't want to keep them beside. So does this mark have any meaning to their life?

" What are you Taehyung?" Jungkook sighed disappointedly looking at the mirror and he shook his thoughts away, moving to take a bath. He has night shift in the convenience store today. Maybe talking with the customers and workers can help him away from these disturbing thoughts.

It's was nine when he got out of the store finishing his shift. And the night outside made him walk all way back to his apartment again. The street was still alive with people, so there is no need for him to be afraid of.

And moreover, he have a familiar black car to follow him all day back to his apartment. What does Taehyung take him for? Does he really think Jungkook is so dumb that he is incapable to identify his car parked all day infront of the store? That it is following him?

If it was in any other day or any other situation, Jungkook must be squealing like a teenage girl and tummy bubbling with butterflies. But for now he can only find himself more pathetic and vulnerable to hope. If the  alpha continue to do this, will Jungkook ever be able to get over with the pain? Isn't like adding cuts over his already bruised heart?

So, Jungkook had enough. He can't let this continue anymore. The omega looked around to see something that he can make use of and immediately spotted a group of alphas walking in front of him, cracking jokes and teasing eachother. So he walked fast, getting into that group just to distract his mate's gaze on him and took a quick turn to hide behind a wall which was leading to a small alley.

Taehyung frowned when he couldn't find his mate between the group of boys. He stopped the car and got out immediately, taking fast strides to where he last found Jungkook. He looked around, unable to understand what happened and moved further in confusion.

" Why are you following me Taehyung?"

The voice made Taehyung froze at the spot and he slowly turned around. Jungkook was there, his little mate, glaring at him.

" Aren't you had enough hurting me?" Jungkook asked again, keeping aside the coil of emotions that arised  seeing his mate after many days.

And on seeing the alpha, he found Taehyung no better than him. His always neatly set hairs are now dishevelled, eyes looking blank and lost, thinks he lost some weight too. But Jungkook couldn't understand the reason behind them. Is he sad by the separation?

But Jungkook blinked his thoughts away, and cleared his throat. " Seems like you have nothing to say"

He mumbled out before walking past Taehyung not wanting to continue the awkwardness piled up there. Even if how hard Jungkook wanted to stay, and embrace his mate, bath in his comforting scent, he won't give Taehyung the satisfaction of seeing him vulnerable. He needs to keep his pride before anything, atleast for now.

Taehyung panicked seeing his mate walk away, and called him. Jungkook stopped again, turning around.

" I... hmm... t-that..., h-how have you been Jungkook?"  He croaked out.

Jungkook stayed there, watching his mate in silence like he is trying to read his mind. Was it sadness? Regret? Is Taehyung going to apologise? Is he going to give up everything?

" How is that matters to you?"

Taehyung sighed, taking few steps towards his mate. " I am sorry b-baby, I am so sorry-"

" For what?" Jungkook asks as a silence followed the question only to get broke by Taehyung whom sounded so weak.

" Can we.... can we go and talk somewhere else?"

" No!"

Taehyung gulped. " That day, I shouldn't have left you, i just have told everything. I accept that i hide a big secret from you, but it wasn't intended to hurt you. I just didn't saw it coming and I ... I had many reasons to do so"

"Reasons? Now you have reasons?" Jungkook glared at his mate, trying hard not to tear up.

" You don't know how bad i am hurt Taehyung, and you will never know, because you never cared. Whenever I needed you, you wasn't there. You always left me crying and crying, like my feelings are just play thing to you. You never said anything at the times i wanted an explanation, the times i was completely ready for you. And now you have reasons and want me to hear you?" He pressed his lips, eyes tearing without permission.

Taehyung is still messing with his feelings. How can he be so selfish? He  don't deserve this shits for God's sake.

" Jungkook i never considered your feelings any lower. Like i said before, you and our moments are so special to me. But.. but i had no choice other than to hurt you" Taehyung said hands itching to scoop his helpless mate into his embrace. The omega looked so vulnerable and small despite all his efforts to look strong in front of him.

" Yes ofcourse, you never had a choice. You had a fiance to take care of. Then how can I expect you not to hurt me? I am nothing comparing to her, I know." Jungkook wiped the tears staining his cheeks. Fuck! It's really hard to act strong when you are so damn hurt.

" Jungkook.. baby... please?"

"Please what??" He screamed to his mate who was playing dumb.

" If I was in your place, i wouldn't have messed up your life Taehyung, I wouldn't have led you into this pain. Then why did you do this to me? when you had fucking known everything? What was the use of it? What do you gained after hurting me you bastard!!" The omega was roaring at this point, face red and wet with tears.

Taehyung heaved a breath of pain, not knowing how to calm his mate. " I know. i know dear , I-"

" You don't know, and you wil- don't you dare to touch me" the omega seethed slapping Taehyung's hands away which were going to touch him.

Jungkook wiped his tears, controlling his breath. " I think we should not meet eachother again. Yoona will be back soon, please don't hurt her too"

" How much do you know about us Jungkook?" The alpha sighed tiredly.
" You and Jimin, how well you guys know eachother?"

" You don't need to know. Oh wait- are you worried jimin hyung knowing about us?" He asked his mate who started at him blankly. " Don't be, he don't know anything, so there won't be any problem with you and your fiance. I don't want to hurt anyone" he mumbled the last part looking down.

But the next moment ha gasped out in shock when Taehyung pulled him to hug, face pressed against their mating mark, taking deep breaths.

" What the-!!? Let go of me Taehyung" Jungkook twisted around the grip, wanting to get away from Taehyung.

" Please Jungkook, just a minute"

" No way!" He pushed Taehyung hard, causing the alpha to take few steps backward. He looked at Jungkook again with those void eyes.

"You- !!... Don't make me hate you more Taehyung"  the omega's eyes teared up again, before he turned around and ran back to his apartment.

Jungkook closed his apartment door with a loud bang and wailed loudly, falling on the floor. He wasn't even used to the pain caused by his mate, and Taehyung is still adding more bruises on him. Why is Taehyung giving hopes to him if in the end it is just to toss him away? Or does Taehyung really likes to see him in pain?

Taehyung shouldn't have hugged him, that was really disrespectful after he had said he don't like it. But is it the truth? Did he really hate them? The feeling of being inside his mate's embrace, his once a safest place?

Jungkook took his phone out irritatedly when it disturbed his thoughts with continuous buzzing sounds. Who the hell is messaging him so desperately?

" Jimin hyung??"

Jimin

Jungkook

Meet me tomorrow at xxxcoffee shop by noon.

You should come.

Jungkook's dampened eyes widened at the message. It wasn't a request at all. From the experience with the alpha, he knows by the message jimin is really furious. But why?

"D-did he find out? Ohh God!" The omega trembled in anxiety, he is not ready for another blow.

Jungkook was avoiding the male ever since the day he ran out of his car without any explanation. The alpha called and messaged him many times, and all the while Jungkook just gave him some lousy replies. He even stopped going to the resturant taking sick leaves and it has already extended many weeks now. But it is okay since he won't mind if they decide to dismiss him and replace him finding a new worker.

He thought it would be good for everyone if he step out from all of their lives. He just don't want anything to get more messed up than it already is. If no one knows about it, it will be just him who is hurting and the other can be rest assured.

_________________________     

Thank you so much for all the love and support my lovely dovely readersssssss. ( It's 3k, jkayyyyy)💗💗💗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.8K 377 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
241K 12.5K 27
"that's a sex contract, taehyung." - "what else did you think we'd be doing?!" if you thought only objects can be lost, you've clearly never been in...
203K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...