π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘦π˜₯ -FEZCO

By -laheyswifey

The towns sweetheart falls for the towns drug dealer. DISCLAIMER- this book will follow the euphoria story l... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
-.00.-
-.01.-
-.02.-
-.03.-
-.04.-
-.05.-
-.06.-
-.07.-
-.08.-
-.09.-
-.10.-
-.11.-
-.12.-
-.13.-
-.14.-
-.15.-
epilogue.

07.

10.5K 201 45
By -laheyswifey

"Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Once Amelia got home she went to the kitchen where her mom was sitting down drinking some coffee.

She walked towards her and gave her a slight hug then pulled away to face the pantry.

She was hoping she didn't ask too many questions about rue so she didn't have to lie to her about where she actually was.

Amelia hated lying, especially to her mom. Her mom was the most important person in her life besides her dad. They told each other everything.

She knew her mom would never judge her about her actions; she would only call her out when she was actually doing something really bad.

She could probably tell her about her crush on fez and she would be alright with it.

Her dad on the other hand would go rogue or at least she thought.

Amelia and her mom made a pact to tell each other everything when they were comfortable telling each other and then together they would consider if it would be a good thing to tell her dad since they knew Alejandro could be a bit strict and unreasonable thinking that Amelia was still a child.

"How was Rue?" Her mom questioned and looked up to see Amelia across the kitchen counter. Amelia was about to respond with a lie which is why she stopped her. "Be honest"

"Mom..." Amelia sighed, not wanting to tell her.

"Your dad is stuck in that office he can't hear a thing ,you can hide stuff from him but not me so sit and tell me"

Now the pact only worked if it was something such as a crush or something that wasn't as serious as the situation with me.

"If I tell you then you can't tell no one ever"
Amelia warned while she poured granola into a bowl.

"She relapsed?" Amelia's mom blurted out, making the young girl look up from her plate with a shocked face. "It's all part of it amy I know how it works"

Amelia sighed and sat down next to her. "I didn't go to Rues house I went to fezcos, because that's where Rue was"

"Well was she okay?"

Amelia's mom didn't bring up fez at all in that conversation. By the way she said his name, it was enough for her to know something was up between them.

She knew that her caring about fezco was new before they were friends but for her to be involved in her fathers business the care for him must be serious, something anna didn't remember was there before.

She felt bad for Amelia now she understood what all the fuss about him being associated with her husband was about.

She didn't want to tell Amelia that she was in for a hell of a ride just like the one she experienced with Alejandro.

She didn't want to take that kind of love away, she wanted her to experience it because after all Amelia's dad ended up being the love of her life.

Who was she to take that opportunity away from her daughter?

Amelia was now just about to head to bed knowing she would regret it if she didn't go to sleep now but something else distracted her.

Fez
Monday 10:34 pm

Yo you still up?

Was just about to put my phone down but what's up?

My bad I was just checking in since you never texted me.

Oh shit yeah my bad I got distracted.

It's all good

How's rue?

She'll be okay
Are you okay?

I'm okay
Why?

Just checking i'm sorry you had to see that I didn't mean to get you involved.

It's okay if it happens again please tell me like you did

Promise
Well I'll let you sleep.

I'll stop by tmr after school?

For sure

K goodnight <3

Goodnight amy.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

The next morning Amelia went to school everything was going as normal as usual. When lunch time arrived she sat with maddy, Cassie, kat and bb. They were currently talking about McKay and Cassie's relationship.

"We are not in love. But he did invite me to spend the weekend with him." Cassie said to the girls.

"Wait so your mom is letting you go?" Amelia asked while she ate an apple slice.

"It doesn't matter. I'll just kill her in her sleep if she doesn't let me." Cassie shrugged.

"Do any of you guys know how Bitcoin works?" Kat interrupted the conversation everyone just nodded and said no.

"But you know who probably does? Ash" maddy answered while Kat nodded.

"Do you need a ride?" Amelia questioned not wanting to sound too desperate but still caused everyone to turn to her. Maddy just smirked but kept her mouth shut not wanting to out her cousin.

"Yeah cool I'll meet you after school" Kat said and Amelia nodded.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Amelia was currently walking down the hall towards her last class when she ran into Rue. They usually would just wave to each other and keep walking but this time Amelia stopped her.

"Hey rue you okay?" Amelia asked the girl stopping her in the hall.

"I'm fine- also thank you for not taking me home and telling my mom I promise I'm trying to get clean again"

"If you ever need help with anything just call me I'll try my best to help but please never scare me like that again okay" Amelia set her hands on rues arms while she nodded. "Love you"

"Love you too '' Rue replied while Amelia gave her a hug and then walked away into her classroom. Once she sat down it was like clockwork she received a message from fez.

Fez
Tuesday 2:10 pm

How's your day going?

Amelia smiled and tapped on the type bar to text back but she was interrupted by a boy sitting next to her.

"Hey Amelia right?" A tall boy sat next to her and put his hand out. Amelia looked up from her phone and set it down and shook his hand.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, I'm Andrew. Nate told me about you..."

"Oh you're the boy he was talking about I thought he was like drunk out of his mind" Amelia recalled from the night of her party. "You've always been in this class or..."

"Yeah I just always sit in the back but I hope you don't mind if I sit here now" Andrew said smiling at her. Amelia wasn't amused by him; he looked like a complete replica of Nate but he was actually being kind.

"Uh sure it's fine.." Amelia replied about picking up her phone again.

"I didn't want to ask this because I just find it weird and embarrassing but I'm really struggling in this class. I was hoping you could help me. I mean you seem like you know a lot since you're always on your phone.."

"Ok rude of you to bring it up but yes I do know it" Amelia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Then you're willing to help?" He continued to insist.

"Sure why not" Amelia gave in while she took her notes out.

"Cool so can you meet up today?"

Now everyone could tell this man was trying way too hard to get with Amelia.

She didn't even notice that it was just any other jock who was just like Nate and was trying to copy off of her to pass the class.

Amelia didn't care to let people copy her work as long and she didn't have to do the extra talking and interaction like she was doing right now.

What did catch Amelia's attention was he was actually willing to be tutored to become better now that was something she was willing to do.

What she didn't know was that Andrew had always been a straight A student. All he was trying to do was get closer to Amelia because Nate told him too.

He agreed because he knew Amelia was hot and he would get advantages from dating her.

Amelia was popular even if she didn't like to admit it.

Everyone knew her but she just ignored it.

She didn't really talk to any one throughout the day unless one of her friends was in that class, sure she would wave to anyone who waved at her but other than that she didn't like to make friends that weren't already her friends.

"I actually can't today I have something to do but probably tomorrow?" Amelia offered and Andrew nodded smiling.

"Yeah of course"

Andrew and Amelia talked for the rest of the class.

He asked a few questions about the work which she responded to easily even though he knew every single answer to the question he was asking.

It just took one class to figure out how liking Amelia could be at first he was just doing it for advantages but now he was actually intrigued.

Amelia just thought she'd found a friend but as soon as the class ended her mind went to fez.

The hour had gone by fast since she was talking to Andrew but she was actually thankful about it knowing all she was going to do was over think about seeing fez again after both of them had admitted they liked each other.

Her and Andrew said their goodbyes and Amelia walked out to the parking lot where Kat was already waiting for her.

She unlocked the car so both of them could get in.

Kat had to be one of Amelia's favorite friends. Nobody could be too maddy but she was considered family basically whenever maddy wasn't there Kat always was.

When both of them arrived at the store Amelia looked around trying to find fez but there was no sign of him so she just decided to open the door to where Ash always was at. She opened and was surprised to see fez also inside.

"Amy kat wassup'' fez said, his eyes lingering on Amelia's body.

The way her hair was wavy from the curls she'd done in the morning which made her blonde highlights stand out.

She had her usual makeup with her light pink lipgloss on, making her lips look more plumped and fuller.

How her top revealed one of her shoulders that looked smooth and shiny from her highlight she always added to her collarbone and shoulder.

He looked down to see how her skirt was tight around her hips showing her curves stopping in the middle of her thighs which looked smooth.

He then caught himself staring a little too much which caused him to look away.

"Kat wanted to talk to Ash" Amelia responded and sat on the chair Fez was standing next to trying to ignore his eyes watching her every move.

For a second Fez looked down to see Amelia; he was trying his hardest not to look lower since she was wearing a tank top that showed off her cleavage.

His eyes just stayed on her face while she listened to kat and ash talk. Amelia listened while she fixed her hair being self conscious that fez was watching her.

"It's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system." Ashtray explained.

"I literally have no clue what you're talking about."

"Well, there's no easier way to explain it" Ash shrugged and got back to his business.

"Look, why don't you just tell us what you're trying to do, and we can tell you how we can help." Fez spoke up, finally taking his eyes off Amelia.

"Unless it's human trafficking. I don't fuck with human trafficking." Ashtray added, making Amelia look at him then to fez in a weird way.

"I'm not... human trafficking." Kat said awkwardly.

"Yeah, us, neither." Fez said.

"I thought you guys were talking about bit coin why did the topic change to human trafficking?" Amelia commented.

"Okay. I was just wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online." Kat finally cleared up.

"That's literally what it's made for. Dumb ass." Ashtray sighed.

"Cool well Amelia I'll walk home from here see you tomorrow" kat waved to Amelia as the girl waved back while she walked out.

Once it was just them three in the room filled with silence Fez leaned on the wall and sent ash a look which he understood immediately making him get up. That's when Amelia looked up to see the boy about to walk out.

"I'll be back" he said and shut the door.

"I should go too" Amelia went to get up and walk out but fez took her wrist and pulled her back so she could face him. She stumbled a bit on how hard she pulled her arm but he immediately put his hand on her waist to hold her up. Her hands landed on his chest but she removed them. His leg ended in between hers.

"Why you leaving me so soon?" Fez asked her while he looked down to her at first Amelia was stiff to his touch not knowing if she should move or not feeling his hand on her waist while his other hand rested on his side. But eventually she gave in and leaned in closer knowing what fez was trying to do.

"Because I have to make it home before dinner so I can help my mom" Amelia put her hand on fezcos free hand and traveled it down to intertwine their hands.

Fez was just watching the way her mouth moved while she talked he listened to her voice. He looked down to see how close they were he noticed his leg in between hers which was causing her skirt to lift up a bit.

Her breast were inches away from touching his and her face was just below his looking up to his eyes.

"But I wanted to see you"

"You're looking at me right now," Amelia answered, leaning closer and closer to each other.

"Let me get a good look and then you can go..." fez proposed and Amelia rolled her eyes he removed his hand from her waist and with the hand he was holding her hand with he used it to push her away making her spin a bit so he could see her full body then brought her back in to their original position.

"Who you looking all cute for at school? Who you trying to impress?"

"Nobody..." Amelia smiled at the compliment now that she was more comfortable she placed her hand on his stomach to lean in on him.

"Then what's all this for?" Fez took his hand up and moved her hair off her shoulder while his fingertips brushed on her neck making chills go down her spine.

"Because I still get to see you after school..."

"Well you look beautiful"

Amelia kept smiling and looked down trying to hide the fact she was blushing but fez made her look up to him holding her chin. "Thank you fez but I really have to go"

"Alright alright I'll let you go then" he put both of his hands up in defense Amelia was about to walk out but he stopped her again. "You just going to leave like that? I don't get no hug or nothing"

Amelia knew what he was talking about. She had kissed him on the cheek the day before. She smiled and leaned in, leaving a small peck right next to his lips.

When he pulled away the two of them stopped Amelia noticed how close they were fez looked down at her lips and she looked down at his they continued to lean in closer anticipating for the kiss to happen but it was interrupted by ashtray opening the door which made Amelia snap away from fez and gather herself back.

Ashtray noticed he interrupted something and looked at fez who was already sending him a glare. He knew as soon as the girl left he was going to get yelled at.

"Bye fez, bye ash" Amelia excused herself, keeping her head down.

"Bye amy" ash said in a low voice while fez pushed him aside to watch the girl get in her car. When she drove away fez walked back in.

"What the fuck man?!"

"I thought I gave y'all enough time man I ain't know" Ash looked at fez and then noticed sparkles on the side of his lips. "Dude I want to take you seriously right now but the lipgloss on the side of your lip is throwing me off" Ash chuckled but fez still looked at him with a straight face.

"You think that shit funny?!"

"Aye I see the lipgloss on your cheek. Something definitely happened is not my fault you ain't get the whole make out sesh, maybe next time make the first move!" Ash put his hands up in defense fez just walked out the room back to the store.

He sat down and thought about how the two of them had interacted. He could tell Amelia was not used to it at first but eventually eased in and he liked that because he knew he was making progress with her.

If ash hadn't walked in they would've definitely kissed and would've done much more. He regretted not making the first move and kissed her.

Amelia was actually happy at the fact that they didn't kiss.

She liked the way they were close to each other but when it came to kissing she didn't know how far he would take it and she as embarrassed that she wouldn't do it right since she didn't have much experience but she did want to kiss him she just needed to learn how to do it good so she wouldn't embarrass herself.

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

-k I LOVE this chapter like and comment pls❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 94 15
❛ HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBI, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE. ❜ a graphic portfolio! Β©courscants / 2023
728K 20.4K 22
you're in my dreams that's why i sleep all the time. EUPHORIA | SEASON 1 (oc x fezco) 2019 lvesicks Β©
700K 33.3K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...