LOL of a Good Time (FNAF)

By Baxterbro

Lolbit, an old animatronic from the sister location brought to the PizzaPlex. They play games with the childr... More

The Glitched
The Security Guard
Run!
Ticket Upgrade
DayCare Center
Caught!
Security Office
Recharge
Endos
Parts and Service
Lolbit?
Fazerblast
Vanny's Room
Monty Mystery Mix
Chica's Voice Box
New Voice Box
Roxy Raceway
Fixing the head
Roxy's Eyes
New Eyes
Vanny
Fire
Car
Vanny 2
Gregory Leaves
He's back. He always comes back.
(After Security Breach) I'm Home
Ninja Bitty
Lolly
1983
Who Broke it?
First Memory
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 2
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 3
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 4
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 5
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 6
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 7
Lost Souls Duet
Lost Souls Duet 2
If my Lolbit was in FNAF UCN
Lost Souls Duet 3
Lost Souls Duet 4
Please Stand By
Lost Souls Duet 5
Connection Terminated
There is a legend
If my Nightmare Lolbit was in UCN
What If Lolbit meets Nightmare Lolbit
Ask the Lolbit's
Answers
I̷̛̲̣͉̥͂̈̚̚t̷̿̈́̀'̵͎͖͇͛̏̽́̃͌̏̈͑̑͠s ̷͑̃̍̉̂͋͗̂͐M̸̦͙̱̬̘͐̚e̸̊͋̂̕
The Lolbit Family
Anything You Can Do I can Do Better
Visit
Detective Lolbit: E.P. 1
Detective Lolbit E.P. 2
Left Behin̵͚̣͎͔̭̞̝̟͌͊͛́̾d̸̡̹̮̤͈͌̂̒̄͗̍̃̂̿ͅ
If G̵̞̃o̸͖̻̟̊̈́̚ld̵͂ȅ̷̲́̚ñ̴͙̯ ̴͖̓̇L̴̜͚̜͛o̶̞̬̖̾̚l̵͎̫̘̍bị̸̊̋̚t̶͖̒͑ Was in UCN
The Lolbit Family Part 2
We have come for your frontal lobe
An Interview with Lolbit
An Interview with the Twins
An Interview with Ĝ̷̉o̵͛̏l̶͉̮̓d̸͇̓e̸͌͌ņ̶͇̀͗̚͜ Ḽ̸̲̈̀ơ̷l̶̑b̵̅ị̴̲̖̈t̴̂͊͠
What Happened to Bonnie?
An Interview with Nightmare Lolbit
Detective Lolbit E.P. 3̸̧̛̫̦͕̲̐̾͋̅͂͂͆͘͠
Ruin Trailer
FNAF Movie Trailer
Welcome Back~
The Mask
Security!

Pizza!

1.7K 57 27
By Baxterbro

(What are your thoughts on this LolBit so far.)

Freddy's stomach hatch opens and Gregory gets out.

1:00 AM

Freddy:"Good news. The front doors will open in five hours."

Gregory:"Good news? Five Hours? I'm not gonna last five minutes!"

Freddy:"Do not panic. If we get separated again, you can always call me on your Fazwatch - as long as i have power - and I am able to read you. Do be careful around Lolbit, they have a tendency to make electronics around them act strange."

Gregory heads back to the entrance, with Freddy Following.

Freddy:"We should get moving. You can access the main atrium with your new security badge."

Gregory goes to the elevator and calls Freddy in. Gregory presses a button on the elevator and it starts to move.

Freddy:"Gregory, I have identified two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor Prise Counter. Check your Fazwatch. I will mark both locations on your Faz Map. It appears you have no Faz Map. You should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the center balcony."

After a few seconds the elevator and music stop and the doors open. Gregory walks out of the elevator and a Map Bot appears out of nowhere.

Map Bot:"Hi! Please take this map."

The Map Bot hands Gregory a map. Gregory takes a deep breath and grabs the map.

Map Bot:"Thank you. Please enjoy. Free map." 

The Map Bot rolls away. Gregory looks at his Fazwatch and  checks the map. Then he stops looking at his Fazwatch and he goes over to the escalators and goes down them. Gregory looks around and spots Salad and Sides and he goes over to them.

LolBit:*Floor Above.* "You can't h-h-h-hide forever. Ha-ha-ha-hahahaha."

Gregory sneaks past the Security Bots and finds an open vent near Salad and Sides. He enters the vent.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at the security office. Be safe."

Chica:*Echoing.*"Gregory."

Gregory walks through the vent and he hears a music box and he keeps walking. Then he hears a thud behind him and sees a mini-music man. Gregory gasps and moves through the vent faster. He comes to a vent leading down and he slides down it.

Gregory slides down the vent and takes multiple turns until he falls out of the vent in a maintenance area. 

Gregory takes a few deep breaths and moves on and he comes to an area with a bunch of tanks.

Chica:"Your family is looking for you."

Gregory looks to the side and spots Chica heading towards him. Gregory runs through the area and comes to an office and he hinds under a table.

After a few seconds Chica enters the room.

Chica:"This area is off limits."

Chica walks around the room then exits the room. Gregory sighs in relief and gets out from under the table. He then finds a door on the side of the room and goes through it. He's now on a catwalk above the kitchen. Gregory heads to the other side and goes through another door and he finds the security office. 

He goes through the door and looks around. There is a console screen on the desk that has Helpy holding a pizza and an Order Now Button. He also spots the small Freddy head wearing a security hat and he goes over to it and opens it.

He grabs the security badge and he looks to the door and spots Chica. He runs over to the door and closes it.

Gregory:"Freddy, Are you there? I'm trapped! Chica found me and there's only one security door!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* How unfortunate. But I have good news: It looks like you can access the Fazbear online pizza delivery system through that console!"

Gregory:"What? How is that supposed to help?"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Chica loves pizza!"

Gregory sighs and orders a pizza.

Pizzabot Computer:"Welcome to Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Quick Delivery Virtual ordering system. Congratulations! You have qualified for a free Supreme upgrade. Additional charges my apply. Let's get started."

The view on the screen changes and it shows the POV of a S.T.A.F.F Bot that's in the  kitchen. It's holding a empty pizza dough.

Pizzabot Computer:"You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S.T.A.F.F bots. Follow the instructions on the left side of your screen to force the bot to make your perfect mouth-watering pizza."

Pizzabot:"Umm. Delicious dough. This dough needs some sauce."

Gregory moves the bot around and finds the sauce machine and sets the dough down and adds sauce to it.

Chica:"Your parents want you to follow me."

Pizzabot Computer:"How would you rate your experience so far? That's great to hear. Now, let's get started."

The machine finished putting sauce on the pizza and the bot grabs it.

Chica:"Are you lost?"

Pizzabot:"It is now time for some cheese. Yum."

Gregory moves the bot around and finds the cheese machine.

Pizzabot Computer:"Would you like to take a short survey about your experience?"

The Bot sets the pizza down and adds cheese.

Chica:"Let me take you to your parents."

The bot picks up the pizza.

Pizzabot:"Let's get some delicious meat."

Chica:"Our friendly security staff can help."

A CHIBI Lolbit appears in the conner of the screen and says "Need some help?" The CHIBI Lolbit starts to points and Gregory follows it's instructions and finds the meat machine. CHIBI Lolbit starts to dance.

The Pizzabot sets the pizza down and adds meat to it.

Chica:"Gregory."

Pizzabot:"Now it is time for the 'Not meat' stuff."

CHIBI Lolbit points over to the Not Meat machine and Gregory makes the bot go over to it and add the Not Meat stuff.

Chica:"Who wants Candy?"

Pizzabot:"Time to bake. An oven would be ideal."

CHIBI Lolbit points to where the oven is and Gregory makes the bot moves over to it. The Bot puts the pizza in the oven and CHIBI Lolbit dances again.

Pizzabot Computer:"Delicious! To ensure a safe and timely delivery, out cutting-edge Pizza Tracker allows you to deliver the pizza to your own home or residence. Additional mileage charges may apply."

Suddenly the bot looks to the door and they hear Chica.

Chica:"Pizza? Pizza?"

The bot hears some plates fall over and it looks behind it and sees Chica. Chica lunges at the bot and CHIBI Lolbit jumps and covers their eyes.

Chica:"Pizza!"

The screen turns to static and Lolbit's head appears on screen and says "Please stand By."

Gregory sighs and takes a few steps away from the console.

1:30 AM

Pizzabot Computer:"Your pizza has been delivered. How would you rate your service? Pick two that apply."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-07-2022

1119 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 733 23
A story in which, the daughter of Mike and Y/N Schmidt, works at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex. When she gets locked in the mega plex overnight, sh...
1.5K 31 3
(Y/n) is Abby's younger twin sister, when their older brother Mike takes a job as a night guard at an old pizzeria, the twins befriend the spirits of...
649 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
125K 2.2K 49
Y/n, a 12-year-old girl, has family problems. She ends up leaving, taking some money with her. She takes about 50 bucks, deciding to see the popular...