THE ALPHA'S LUNA

By Enchantressofblue

"Princessa, your punishment isn't over plus you committed another offence, so double punishment. Luckily for... More

1. SAD NEWS
2. MATE
3. WORST FEAR
4. CEREMONY
5. HONEYMOON?
6. RULES
7. HIS REALITY
8. THREAT
9. CAUGHT
10. SMILE
11. RING
12. QUESTIONS
13. HEARTBROKEN
14. PLEASE LET ME GO
15. NEW FRIEND
16. FORBIDDEN FLOWER
17. SPOILT PRINCESS
18. HIS DOMINANCE
19. PUZZLE
20. PAST
21. COUSINS?
22. MYSTERY
23. DIFFERENT TODAY
24. TIGRESS
25. THE TRUTH
26. SUDDEN CHANGE
27. I'M PREGNANT
28. PLAYING FAIR
29. TAINTED BEING
30. PAEDOPHOBIC
31. HER DEFIANCE
32. SEVEN DAYS
33. YOUR JUSTICE
34. MISTAKE
35. BROKEN HEART
37. BABY

36. SAFE

49 6 6
By Enchantressofblue

" 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆. 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍.𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆. "

__________

" 𝑰𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. "

AUTHOR POV

Maya cried herself to sleep. She woke up with a pounding headache the next morning, luckily for her she saw an aspirin beside her and she took it. She wasn't ready to face Nathaniel, not after everything that happened between them the day before.

She waited for him to go out before she came out of the room. She entered their room and her eyes widened in disgust and surprise. Bottles of Alcohol scattered all over the room not to forget the already used cigarettes on the floor too.

How can someone consume so much alcohol and still have the stamina to go out this morning? She spruced up the room that now felt like she had no right to remain inside it. She sighed deeply and entered the bathroom, after cleaning herself up she went downstairs to eat.

Her stomach was making a weird sound, then she realised she didn't eat anything for dinner yesterday. Looking through the fridge she thanked her stars for the omelettes they dropped there. She had no power to cook anything.

She heated the omelettes in the microwave and served herself when she was done. Maya remembered Nathaniel's word yesterday and sighed deeply. She went back to their room and packed her clothes, not sure of how long they were staying there she packed only a few clothes.

Diana came to know that Nathaniel had work to do in Seattle and maya is accompanying him. Her body is currently trembling in fury. She won't allow them to go alone, this might just be a way to strengthen their bond, maybe if she tells maya about the incident that happened yesterday between her and Nathan, maya might refuse to follow him.

She drove to his house and was met by guards at his gate. Nathaniel hardly had guards around his house like this, so what is wrong today?
"I want to see my cousin" She demanded rudely to a guard. The other guards glared at her with contempt. All she saw was red when they ignored her.

"Open the gates" she raised her voice this time with her fist clenched beside her. When she becomes their Luna, she will teach them a very good lesson.
A guard spoke something faintly into his earpiece and Raymond appeared.

"Diana, what are you doing here" Raymond spat with hatred evident in his voice.
"I want to talk to Maya" She replied with rage feeling insulted by a mere guard.

"No one is allowed inside"
"I'm not anyone Raymond, I'm Maya's cousin," she declared with pride earning a scoff from Raymond.
"I advise you to leave immediately, or else I'll just have my co-workers throw you out" He smirked and she could feel her hair flare-up in pure rage.

"How dare you insult me Raymond, who do you think you are?" Diana felt like biting his head off.
"Gabriel throw her out of here" He didn't wait for her to reply before walking away.
Diana signalled the guards not to come any closer, she walked away to her car with indignation.

Maya stood by the window, watching everything from upstairs. She couldn't hear their conversation but she understood the situation. If Diana came here then it was to see her, what does she want?

Curiosity filled Maya, she was eager to hear what Diana wanted to tell her. She did what her heart told her to do. She went to the back and climbed the short fence after the garden. Luckily for her, the guards didn't notice her.

What was Nathan up to this time? Why so many guards?

If she followed the forest, the possibility for her to meet Diana is high. She jogged to the other side of the forest.
"I knew you were looking from the window Maya, and look you came here" Diana approached her.

"What do you want to say, Diana?" Maya said harshly with hate and jealousy running through her Veins. The anger from yesterday was still raking through her body.
"I heard you are going to Seattle with your husband today" Maya already figured out what Diana was up to, she decided to play along.

"Yes, I'm going to Seattle, can I do anything for you?" Maya asked curtly with a fake smile displaying on her lips.
"I want to share a little secret with you Maya" Diana sneered at her.

"I'm listening," Maya said trying to hide the pain in her voice. She thought Diana had a better thing to say.
"Do you know what usually happens behind your back?" Diana asked with derision.
Maya remained silent.

"Well, I'll tell you. Your precious handsome husband couldn't hold himself any longer, he was blessed with a wife that couldn't perform her widely duties so he resulted in other methods" Diana walked around her slowly with taunt dripping from each word.

Maya felt humiliated, she felt stupid. She wanted to destroy Diana, but this vicious Bastard is ten steps ahead of her. She felt insulted as a woman, Diana did hit her at the perfect spot. She kept on doing what she did best. She kept on inhaling deep long breaths, she wouldn't show any emotion in front of this devil.

"He kissed me, actually we kissed each other, it was so romantic and salacious. And do you know what the best part is?
He wanted to go further but I stopped him, I told him that you are my cousin so it was not right and do you know what he said?"

Maya kept on fighting with her tears, is Diana saying the truth? Why does her story not correspond with Nathaniel's? Right now she doesn't know who to believe.

"He told me that you don't give him what he wants, you are just a boring woman and he missed our old-time together" Diana blurted out faking a dreaming face.

Maya couldn't take it anymore. She refuses to lose face before this woman, she won't stand and be insulted like this.
She cleared her throat and feigned a smile.

"I'm not a fool Diana, I don't believe anything and do you know why? Well, I'll tell you. I trust my husband and he told me about everything you did yesterday. You are whore Diana" Maya felt so proud of herself when she saw noticed how Diana's face shifted.

"Let me advise you Diana, stay away from my husband" Maya gritted out through her teeth.
"And what did you say about my wifely duties then let me tell you something. With the rate of sex, I and my husband are having nowadays, don't be surprised when you see little Nathaniel running around"
Maya felt satisfied with herself, her job is officially done.

Diana's nostrils flared up as she stared angrily at Maya. The earth felt like it was closing in around her. In her mind, she was growing larger and larger expanding with rage. She will kill this woman today, no one is here so it would be perfect. She secretly brought out a dagger from her leg garter and took slow strides towards Maya.

Maya glared at her, oblivious to what Diana was about to do. Just as Diana was about to stab Maya, a voice froze her actions.
"Maya" Nathaniel came in view with his guards taking their position.

Diana secretly prayed to the goddess to make Nathaniel not see the dagger as she slowly retrieved it.
"Maya, come here right now" If Maya refused, Diana will realise that all those words were all lies.

She went towards Nathaniel and placed a peck on Nathan's cheek and smirked at Diana. Nathaniel knew what she was doing so he dragged her away from there.
When they approached his car, Maya snatched her hand away from Nathan's grip.

The driver opened the door and she scooted in without sparing Nathan a glance. Nathaniel sighed and entered the car too. Maya kept looking outside as the forest passed by, after some time she allowed sleep to overtake her. Nathaniel traced a strand of her hair that lingered on her face behind her ear.

She glared at her for some minutes before pulling out his Laptop.

Maya's eyes slowly fluttered open, she realised that she is Laying on a very comfy bed. Looking around, she realised that she was in an unfamiliar room. She stood up and went to the window, she is in Seattle. When did they get here? How long did she sleep? Who changed her clothes? Where is Nathaniel?

Just as she was about the place her hand on the doorknob, the door opened. Nathaniel came inside and Maya turned around.
He let out a huge breath and sat on the bed.

"Why did you go outside secretly?" His voice was calm and calculated. It was as if he was trying to keep his anger in check.
Maya ignored him and went to the mirror.
"I'm asking you a question, Maya," He said again in a tight tone.

"And I'm not answerable to you" Maya retorted rudely. Nathaniel had only one goal today and that is to keep his anger in check.
He stood up and went towards her. He snaked his arm around her waist and glared intensely at her through the mirror. Maya averted her gaze.

His face went to her neck and she pulled in her dress when his tongue touched her bare skin.
"Why did you go out secretly Maya" he inquired in between his sweet torture.

"I don't need to explain myself to you," She said with her eyes closed. Their proximity Is killing her, she liked whatever he was doing, she felt a tingling sensation in between her legs.

"Then how about we make that little Nathaniel you talked about" she felt his smirk against her skin. The colour of her face drained, he heard everything she said, for how long was he standing there. He turned her around with her breast was pressed against his chest.

She managed to wriggle herself away from Nathan's grip. She staggered back a little and balanced herself.
"I don't know what you are talking about" Maya muttered lowly turning away from Nathaniel.
"If you say so, my dear wife" he stressed the word wife and she huffed.

"Where are we?" She asked as this room looked unfamiliar.
"At Seattle, where else?" He raised his left brow.
"But this is not your house"
"I have many houses Maya" he boasted making her roll her eyes.

"Don't go out again the way you did, it isn't right, I was worried about you so don't do it again" he advised Politely.
"I can go out anytime I like Nathan, I'm not a child that tells her father wherever she is going" she annoyingly said.

"I didn't say that you can't go out Maya, I just want you to be safe"

"To be safe, to be safe from who? I can't go out with your guards covering my shadows, and if there is anybody I must be kept safe from, that would be you, Nathan." She was beyond frustrated.

"I don't want to argue with you, Maya, I'm your mate and I must keep you safe" She scoffed after the word Safe.
He came closer and grabbed her hand.
"Don't go out like that again, the last time you went out, you were attacked and vampires invaded my territory, that is the reason for all those securities." Nathaniel said and Maya glared at him.

"Why did you bring me here?" She raised a question when Nathaniel turned to leave.
"Because you are safe here with me," he told her.
"I'm not safe with you Nathan," she said with little anger.

"You were attacked Maya, did you think that I'd forgotten about that"
"That was a long time Nathan" Maya rolled her eyes at him, she didn't want to come to Seattle with him, images of him and Diana kissing were always replaying in her head, his presence annoyed her and now they are alone here for who knows how long.

"I'm beginning to think that you know the person that attacked you" Nathaniel narrowed his eyes at her daring her to lie.
"I don't know what you are talking about" Maya stammered looking everywhere but not him.

He took intimidating steps toward her and each step made her move back. When her back met the wall, Nathaniel caged her with his arms and smirked.
"Who attacked you, Maya?" He asked again with his hot breath fanning her face.
"What will you do to that person?"
"I'll kill that person in the most brutal way, they attacked and injured my wife, that is pure disrespect to me" He sneered inwardly.

Maya decided to take this chance the goddess have given her on a platter of gold. Maybe Diana would be gotten rid of once and for all. But what if Nathaniel refuses to finish Diana? Then she will leave, she will go far away. No matter how she tried the feelings she has for this man can't disappear.

She won't stand and allow something that is rightfully hers to be taken away before her eyes. If he doesn't keep to his words today, she will know that Nathaniel was never hers, to begin with.

"It was Diana, she was the one who attacked me"

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 (●♡∀♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
169K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
27.7K 464 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...