๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ | ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By channiepenguin

๐‘โ”Š๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.. หŽหŠห— ________ โ”Š โ”Šโ”Š โ”Š โ”Šโ”Š โ”Š... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ

55 13 57
By channiepenguin

“𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝟏𝟐.𝟎𝟔.

dear diary, holidays. are. here. i have never been so hyped up in my entire half-dreadful half-beautiful life. not to sound dramatic or anything, but i have been counting down the days and waiting for summer to finally come ever since eleventh of january. now that it's here at last, it gets sort of difficult to contain my excitement.

kevin and i have been planning our holidays since we decided to spend them together. kevin suggested we give each other a tour of our hometowns. which is why, first and foremost, we're going to my birthplace - jeonju. we're planning to stay there for two weeks and after, we're going to vancouver. i'll get to meet kevin's parents and he promised he'll take me to the best places there and maybe even treat me to something nice. free food! we'll stay there for another two weeks and plan the rest later.

it's been a while since i was this excited. i'm undoubtedly happy that now, i have something to look forward to.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...