A Second Chance to Live|| boo...

By ShanayJones629

Sequel of Valerio Second book of the DeLuca series Smut Warning 🔥🤫 _______________________ "Your wear a ri... More

Must read
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

1

43.2K 1.1K 908
By ShanayJones629

“Pony tales or buns?” I asked

“Pony tales,”

“Pony tales you sure?”

“Yes,” she nodded.

I grabbed the brush, comb, and the rest of her hair accessories.

After combing her hair I lifted her up and brought her to the mirror.

“You like it?”

“Yes,” she said while smiling

“I look pretty”

“Your beautiful princess just like-” I stopped myself from saying anything else.

The thought of her still pains me even though it has been three years not that I will ever get over it.

“Just like mommy,” she said and I placed her down. My smile was now long evident as my mind wandered off to her

“I saw her last night in my dreams-” she started as I packed her things up.

“Aria don't, you know how he gets” Lorenzo whispered

“No it's okay,” I said with a very small smile

“No it's not dad so please don't say that it is,” he said

“Son-”

“Please,” he said and I sighed.

“Let’s get you guys ready for school,” I said and they nod.

••

“You guys want to wear matching outfits today?”

“Yes,” they both said.

Since it was very cold outside I picked out outfits that would make sure they were warm.

After getting them ready I went to my room and got ready.

Valicia made them breakfast and after eating we made our way to my car.

The kids and I talked about random stuff until we arrived at the school.

We got out of the car and I walked with them to their classroom.

“Mr. De Luca,” Miss Peterson their teacher said while twirling her hair.

“Miss Peterson,” I said as I gave Lorenzo and Aria their school bags.

“I love you both,” I said while stooping down to their level.

“We love you too daddy,” they said and I pulled them both into a hug.

“Our teacher is pretty” Aria whispered into my ear

“Mom's prettier” Lorenzo whispered back

“Okay okay, ” I said while pulling away.

I placed a kiss on both their heads before they ran off into the classroom.

“Do you mind giving me your number Mr. De Luca?” miss Peterson asked and I got to my feet before looking at her.

“Emergency purposes,” she added and I nod before giving it to her.

“Daddy?”

“Yeah princess” I answered

“Could you bring home mister sparkles for me please?” she asked and I nod before taking her stuffed toy. She ran back into the classroom and I was about to walk away but miss Peterson spoke

“It must be hard” she said and I drew my brow together in confusion.

“Excuse me?”

“It must be hard taking care of two without a mom you know” she said

I gave her a nod and she spoke again

“Maybe it would be best to have a mother figure in their lives once again if you know what I mean”

“Thank you for your concern or whatever but maybe it would be best to just mind our own business and stay out of ours” I said calmly.

“My students are my business, Mr. De Luca”

“But the parents aren't,” I said and she looked away.

“If you'll excuse I must take my leave now,” I said before walking away.

I got into my car and sighed as I covered my face

Oh, Lydia, I wish you were here

I looked up and my eyes fell on her. She was dressed in full back and a balaclava mask covered her face as always. She was standing at the supermarket not too far from where I was parked.

I got out of my car and she turned away before walking around the corner.

She always do this

My guards got back out of their cars and I stopped them.

I quickly went after her and when I saw her, she was getting onto a bike.

She turned to look at me and after a few seconds, she waved before placing her helmet on. She rode off and I walked back to my car.

I'm not sure who she is but I do know that she has been following me and the kids around for the past year.

She doesn’t seem like a threat or anything but I still had my guards up.

I drove to the warehouse house before going to my office. I met up with Taylor, Tyler, Damon, and Ash.

“You okay?” they asked in unison and I nod.

“There’s something you should see,” Damon said.

He gave me his laptop and I played the video.

It was her

The woman from early

After watching the video I passed the laptop back to Damon.

The video basically showed her slaughtering the army of the Korean mafia.

“She is fucking amazing,” Ash said and I nod.

She really was

Do you know who she is?” I asked

“No, but what we do know is that she goes by the ghost or the angel of death,” Tyler said and I nod.

Angel of death

The ghost

“If you have her the Irish mob doesn't have a chance,” Damon said and I took out a cigarette from its box

“We have to get to her before the Irish does,” Tyler said and I lit my cigar

“The problem is she's the ghost we don't find her she finds us,” Taylor said while looking at the video.

So the angel of death is the one following me around.

What the fuck could she want from me or my kids?

If she wanted to kill me or something, why is it taking her a year to do something?

“Valerio are you still here?” Damon asked while snapping his fingers close my face.

I bat his hand away and sat up in my chair before nodding

“Should we come back or something?” Ash asked

“No guys I'm listening I swear,” I said and they nod.

“She’s the one who has been following me around,” I said after a while and they looked up.

“Are you sure?” the twin asked

“Yes”

“Do you think she wants to kill-”

“No. She has been following me around for about a year now and I think if she wanted me dead she would have already killed me” I said.

It was true if she wanted to kill me she would have. She killed a whole army of men

“Look guys I'll take care of it just go pick up the shipments,” I said and they nod.

They left my office and I placed the cigar into the ashtray.

•••

“Daddy!” the twins shouted as they ran towards me.

“Hey careful,” I said and they stopped running.

I walked to the gates to meet them and they grinned at me. I picked them up and they hugged me.

“How was school guys?” I asked as we walked to the car.

“Great” they exclaimed

I placed them down before taking their school bags.

I opened the door and they climbed into the car. I got into the car and drove home.

After reaching home they got two hours to play while I went to my office to finish up working

I got up and placed my pen down before checking up on Lorenzo

“You okay king?" I asked from the door

“Yeah” he nod and I smiled before walking to Aria's room.

“Mom I learned a very big word today can you guess what is it?” Aria said and I froze at the door.

Her eyes trailed to the empty chair next to her she shoved the book off the table.

She fell to her knees before breaking down

“Why did you have to leave me” she cried.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I couldn't even move.

Footsteps reached my ears and I looked at Valicia who walked toward me. She looked at Aria and without saying anything to each other she nod before walking into the room. I walked to my room and closed the door.

Your kids shouldn't see you break

And now I was breaking into fucking pieces

I dropped to my knees as I broke down. My eyes went to my ring and I pulled at my hair as I cried.

I wasn't strong anymore.

I was weak.

I was broken.

I couldn't even comfort my own daughter

I wished I was the one who died that day.

•••

“Daddy it's us,” Aria said.

“Please open the door,” Lorenzo said

I placed my shirt on and opened the door.

They were now in pajamas. They ran into my arms and I picked them up.

I hugged them before letting them down

“Did you guys eat?" I asked and they nod.

“Can we sleep with you tonight” they both asked

“Of course," I said and they hugged me once more.

“I love you dad” they both said

“I love you guys too,” I said

Soon they fell asleep and I laid down next to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.3K 23
COMPLETE Selfless Erica helps out a friend one night and end up in a shootout, she is then faced with a decision to help the guys who almost got her...
121K 6.1K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...
777K 24.7K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
643K 12.8K 46
18+ "Antonio"I gasped as he gripped my throat harder making me moan.He backed me into the walls and started to slowly lean in a claimed my lips in a...