skin

By wockicide

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙭 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼
𝐎𝐧𝐞.
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

1.5K 65 146
By wockicide

𝖣 𝖠 𝖳 𝖤

₊✧˚﹕︶︶︶﹕૮₍ ⸝⸝' ꒳ '⸝⸝ ₎ა﹕︶︶︶﹕ ˚✧₊

( DIDNT PROOF READ )

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 , 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝟣𝟤:𝟦𝟦 𝖺𝗆
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
______________

₊✧˚﹕︶︶︶﹕૮₍ ⸝⸝' ꒳ '⸝⸝ ₎ა﹕︶︶︶﹕ ˚✧₊

_____________

" y/n let's go on a date " connie asked you giving you his undivided attention " a date ? where to ? " you responded putting your bonnet on your head " that's for me to know and for you to find out " he smiled openly showed you perfect smile " i hate surprises ".

" you'll love this one hermosa " your eyes widened hearing his latin accent come out " hm maybe i will " you smiled rushing to your closet to find a outfit. " what to wear what to wear " you searched through your drawers.

" y/n hurry up we have to leave ! " connie shouted putting on his black and pink jordan 1s " okay okay im coming " you grabbed your outfit and headed to the bathroom.

You scrunched up your shirt to the hole to put your head inside of it " oh shit ! constance can you bring me my pants they're in my closet ! " you shouted a crossed the room causing him to look up from his phone and getting up to grab your pants.

"Here ma-" he stopped in his tracks looking at your body up and down staring at your black lace panties that were suffocating your curves" fuck " he felt his erection starting to form he whispered handing you the pants before running out of the room.

" Um thank you " you scoffed and proceeded to get ready
Connie ran into your bathroom locking the door taking a deep breath before pulling out his hard cock causing it to slap onto his toned chest.

He thought about fucking you in so many ways he didn't even realize he was stroking himself making hisself whimper a few times.

" fuck i want to fuck her so bad " he thought to himself making his strokes faster letting out a few moans " fuck fuck fuck fuck ! " he threw his head back " Tengo muchas ganas de follarte, cariño ".

He kept stroking hisself faster and faster almost reaching his climax but froze in fear once he heard a knock on the door " constance are you okay " he flinched but went back to stroking , because hearing your voice turned him on. " yeah ma " he breathed out , you put your ear closer to the door " constance are you taking a shit in my house " you laughed " no i'm not ".

" yes you are " you backed away from the door walking out of the room to finish getting dressed , he kept stroking until he finally hit his climax letting out deep breathes and just standing there.

"constance i'm ready to go !" you grabbed onto your keys " i'm coming" he shouted washing his hands and readjusting his pants " fuck never again" he thought to himself.

" ok you can open your eyes now y/n" you finally opened your eyes looking around to find the surprise " omg you brought me to six flags!" you screamed " yeah yeah i know i'm the best" you hugged him hopping out of the car " what're we going to do first" you asked.

" we can eat something first" he implied , you nodded heading to the entrance of the park " constance its packed".

"y/n the line is moving fast you'll be ok" He took a few more steps forward

" Hi , welcome to six flags how can i assist you ? " the man at the ticket booth asked " Can we get 2 extreme passes please ?" your eyes widened looking over to the board with the deals seeing that the extreme passes were $150 each " i can pay for mines—" you pulled out your wallet, constance grabbed your wallet and he shoved it inside of his pocket.

" that'll be $307.78 " connie nodded and handed the man $310 " you can keep the change".

" Thank you " constance nodded handing you youre wristband and walking forward to entering the park.

The excitement raided your body looking at all the families and rides and games , you haven't been to an amusement park in years so connie bringing you here brought nothing happiness and joy to your heart " Constance i want to ride the superman roller coaster " you grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the tall two sided ride.

"y/n slow down we have all damn hermosa" he laughed at you while following your every move " so we have 3 skip the line passes so we need to use these wisely" you and connie discussed what rides you were going to use the fast passes on and agreed that the superman ride was one of them.

You could tell the more closer you and constance got to parting the ride the more nervous he got "constance you're not scared of heights are you ? " you heard him making a gulp noise "N-No w-why would i be scared to ride a roller coaster " he stuttered " you should like cassie from euphoria we don't have to ride it if you don't want to " you grabbed his hand making him sigh " we're going to ride whatever you want to ride y/n ".

Before you knew it is your turn to get on the ride " constance you can hold my hand the whole ride ok love " he nodded before scooting over into the edge of the seat of the coaster , after about 5 minutes of everyone getting their safety seat belts and listening the the person on the intercom the ride started connie's palms got sweaty and he tightened his hand around yours " 3...2...1" The ride blasted off.

Constance was pretty quiet and his eyes stayed closed unless the ride went down the tallest hill you heard a girl like scream come out of connie " Constance it's okay " then he blacked out just like that guy on that youtube video with the microsoft noise "poor baby" once you said those words his eyes opened and his grip around your hand tightened.

And before constance knew it the ride was over , constance heart was beating fast and his pulse was also fast " come on constance let's go eat" he looked like he was in shock, you didn't know what to do but something came in mind so you grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face towards yours giving him a little peck on the lips.

" Thanks hermosa i needed that" you gave him an warm smile and you guys went to look around for an restaurant.

" Now why didn't you tell me you are afraid of heights" he scratched the back of his head trying to avoid the question " i know you hear me " he sighed " i didn't want you to think i'm a weak or something " you started to laugh " are you being serious right now ? ".

He put his head down onto the table " constance i'm sorry we don't have to ride anymore crazy rides i promise " you lifted his face up cupping it with your right hand.

Constance started to lean in trying to get a kiss from you but was rudely interrupted by the waitress " hi welcome to six below i'm your waitress sloane what kind of drink can i start you guys off with " she grabbed her notepad and pen from her apron " i'll take a water and a shirley temple ".

The lady nodded and jotted it down into her notepad " i'll have the same" constance spoke out " it should be out shortly" the both of you nodded before looking at the menu to decide what you guys wanted to eat.

" um constance can i speak to you.."

Ou finna leave y'all with a cliff hanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...