Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

Par LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 41

80.8K 2.2K 2.5K
Par LarryWriting

[A/N]: I've got the magic in me, every time I touch that track it turns into gold, now everybody knows I've got the magic in me, when I hit the floor the squirrel's come snappin at me, now everybody wants some presto magic. Meeer. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD?! GO AWAY B.O.B. I DON'T WANT YOUR PRESENCE AT THE MOMENT. MEOW. I'm growing very insecure about the length of this story. Cause like... does it irritate you all that I haven't put much in each chapter? Cause... I WANNA KNOW WHAT I WANNA KNOW, AND WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS... if I would have put more in the chapters, the story probably would have ended by now and you'd have gotten to see what happened... would that have been better? Have I made a horrible life decision?! ANYWAY! This chapter is dedicated to MaddiWasHere CAUSE SHES AWESOME AND MENTIONED MY LION LION KING REFERENCE FROM MANY MOONS AGO.

[Liam's P.O.V]

"Something's gone wrong," I threw up my hands, pacing back and forth in front of Louis and Harry's couch. Niall was staring at me with a concerned look on his face, and I continued. "They should have called me by now. Zayn should have told me he was... wherever he was going. I should have made him tell me. Why hasn't he called yet?"

"Babe..." Niall said slowly. "You don't know that something's gone wrong... don't jump to conclusions just yet."

"Zayn won't answer my calls!" I groaned, and Niall reached out, grabbing me by the waist to pull me down onto his lap.

He snuck a quick kiss, and nuzzled his face against my shoulder, "I can help you take your mind off of it, if you'd like..."

"Niall," I warned, squirming away before things could be carried any further. "We need to keep trying to contact our friends."

Niall sighed, "Zayn is a tough person. I think he and Harry will be fine."

"Against two of those huge guys that took Louis?" I questioned, and Niall paled.

"Alright, so I see why you're worried..." Niall huffed. "This is probably a horrid time to say this, but now I'm really glad that you didn't go. You'd have left two frantic hybrids at the house."

"What if they haven't even found Louis?" I ignored him. "Oh God, what if Louis comes back and Harry isn't here? He'll kill me. No joke, I will die."

"Well hopefully they're fine," Niall murmured, nuzzling his face against my side. "I'm still glad that I've got you."

"Why wouldn't you?" I sighed.

"I dunno... what if they wanted me instead of Harry?" Niall asked. "Or what if they had managed to get you instead of Louis?"

I glanced down in surprise at Niall to find that he had his eyes clenched shut tightly. He was honestly worrying over something that I wouldn't let happen, and something that hadn't happened, "Nialler... none of that is going to happen, alright? They won't ever even know you exist, and they're not going to have a reason to want and use me as ransom. Alright?"

Niall pulled me closer, nodding weakly as he hid his face in my ribs. I turned around on his lap so I could press a kiss in between his furry ears and rub soothing circles onto his back. Niall was rarely ever anything but happy, and I hated seeing him worry. Yet he worried easily. He worried if I went out to the store without him and became delayed a bit later than normal, if I had a cold or if I was sick, and if he thought I was mad at him for some silly reason.

"I just," he whined against my chest. "I just really love you, you know?"

"I know, Nialler," I soothed. "I love you, too. Nothing bad will happen to us, I'm certain of it.... now our friends? I'm worried about our friends."

"Me too," Niall huffed. "I'm worried about a lot of things. I was trying not to but now you've got me all worked up and-"

"Well how about we stick to worrying about Zayn, Louis, and Harry? We'll minimize the worrying though. Just for a few more hours. If we don't hear from them by dinner we can worry," I pressed a kiss to his temple, and he pulled back so he could brush our lips together. "If we worry about more than just them though we'll go crazy."

"You're right," Niall sighed. "How about... some breakfast?"

"It's nearly lunch time, but there's my Niall," I grinned, giving him one last peck on the lips before standing and leading him into the kitchen as I attempted to dial Zayn's number again.

[WOOP WOOP VIEW POINT CHANGE AGAIN SUCH FUN]

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Do you think he's okay?" I asked, gently running my fingers over Harry's bruised neck worriedly.

"For the eighth time Louis he's sleeping," Zayn snapped. "Which he didn't do at all last night because he said he couldn't sleep without you! And now he's got you, so he's sleeping."

I frowned, running my thumb gently over Harry's cheek bone. He'd been asleep for what seemed like hours. I had figured that he would gradually become stiff if he continued to sleep curled up on me like he had been, so I'd had Zayn help me lay him down beside me with his head resting in my lap. I'd been a tad worried that he'd be cold on the cement floor, but he was sleeping peacefully like the baby Kitten that he was. Now I was just worried because of how long he'd been sleeping, "You don't think his neck injury is like... making him sleep, right?"

"We're going to throw down," Zayn warned.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I'd just never experienced such terror in those few minutes when Harry was unconscious and I don't want to go through that ever again."

"Your Harry is fine," Zayn sighed, trying to assure me. He'd moved away from Harry and I and was laying with his back against the wall. "Now let him sleep."

"I am letting him sleep," I replied, brushing a few curls out of Harry's face.

"This is probably a random question, but what exactly makes you love him so much?" Zayn asked.

I gave him a look of disbelief, "Uh.. he's my Kitten?"

"So say Harry isn't part cat. And he can speak normally. And he doesn't need you at all," Zayn threw out the scenario.

"He's Harry," I shrugged. "I need him too, so even if he doesn't need me I'll still love him."

Harry stirred on my lap, murmuring something in a strained whimper. I shushed him gently, hoping he'd slip back into a deeper sleep, but his eyes shot open suddenly. He took in a sudden gasping breath of fear, and then he noticed me. A relieved smile took over his features, and he whispered out hoarsely, "H-Harry's Louis rea-really is here! It w-was not a dream!"

Harry attempted to happily get up and push his way onto my lap, but I stopped his actions, "Careful Kitten... your ankle and neck are hurt."

"Oh yes," Harry nodded, his voice sounding as if he'd swallowed gravel as he clung onto my arms and hands while I situated him on my lap. "H-Harry remembers."

"Have a nice nap?" Zayn sighed.

"Hi Zayn!" Harry croaked, and grinned adorably at him. At the look on the boys face, I couldn't resist the urge to sneak a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Hi," Zayn chuckled.

"Harry... has to g-go to the bathroom," he announced hoarsely.

I stiffened. Victor had allowed me to go to the bathroom once, and he'd had his two buff me walk me there and back, and that had happened hours before Harry showed up. Zayn, however, nodded, "Yeah... me, too. Where's the bathroom in this cement hell?"

"There isn't one," I murmured hesitantly. "Those guys... the really muscular ones. They walked me there."

"Oh," Harry said, a hint of fear creeping into his voice, and he pointed to his neck. "T-the one th-that..."

I nodded, swallowing hard, "Yes, Kitten... the one that bruised your neck and made your voice all funny."

Harry squirmed a little on my lap, clasping his hands together and examining them, "W-what does Harry do?"

"I guess we just-" I began, but at that moment, Dr. Shell walked into the room. Harry instantly cringed into me, his fingers tightening around my t-shirt.

"We've come across a situation," Dr. Shell began slowly, and Harry let out a tiny squeak. I pulled him closer and rubbed soothing circles onto his back.

Zayn sat up, inching closer to Harry and I, "And that situation is...?"

"Victor is still fuming," he pointed to me. "At you."

"It's because he was beaten. And he knows it. He didn't get what he wants, and he won't get what he wants," I replied firmly.

"Er," Dr. Shell made a face. "I'm supposed to separate you..."

"No!" Harry and I gasped in unison, instantly clinging tighter to one another. I continued, "No, we stay together. You're not taking him out of my sight and that's final. Speaking of taking, I'd appreciate it if you took Harry and I to the bathroom. Zayn as well."

Dr. Shell examined us for a moment before nodding slowly, "For now I'll take you to another room... it's got a bathroom in it."

I studied the man for a moment, trying to figure out if I should trust him. He opened the door to the room, however, and three large men stood outside. He'd came prepared to separate us. I shook my head, instantly pulling Harry closer and turning my back to the men, "No. No, I'm not falling for it. We're not going with you."

"Louis!" Dr. Shell laughed. "It's not a trap! If I wanted you separated, I'd make sure that you knew it. It's more fun when people put up a fight. Besides... I want to see you hit Eric again."

"I'm carrying Harry there," I declared. "I don't care if that requires me having a freakishly large guy both in front of me and behind me, but I'm carrying Harry. If one of you so much as touches him, then I will-"

"You can carry him," Dr. Shell stopped me mid rant. "We won't touch him."

"Okay," I said slowly, turning around so Zayn could stand and take Harry from me and let me get up without making Harry stand on his ankle. Once I stood, I picked Harry's coat back up, I gently took he Kitten boy from Zayn, and he happily clung to me as I carried him bridal style.

Zayn led the way, keeping Harry slightly in between us. We exited the room following Dr. Shell, who led us down the hall with one large man next to him while the other two walked behind us. It seemed as if each hall we turned down was made of stone.

Harry had to have noticed it as well because he whispered, "T-this is not v-very o-original."

I gave an amused smile at the boy's words, but watched carefully at the other men. Finally we came to a room where Dr. Shell unlocked a door and beckoned for us to walk inside. I pulled Harry closer as I slipped past the large man next to Dr. Shell. In the room, I was pleased to find that it was much homier than the last one. It was still made entirely out of cement, but it had a small room attached with a toilet inside, a large couch, and another tray of food and water bottles. Zayn bolted for the added on room with the toilet. It appeared that a shower curtain acted for the door, and Zayn pulled it closed behind him. I hurried over to the couch with the younger boy, gently setting him down so I could speak to Dr. Shell.

Dr. Shell shut the door behind him, leaving the large men outside the room, "Sometimes I wonder why I pay those freaks."

"They work for you?" I gasped. "So that man that... did what he did to my Kitten's neck? He-"

"Eric works for me," Dr. Shell nodded. "You broke his nose. I laughed."

"Good," I snarled. "He deserved it..."

"Well... I've got one of my men watching the door so Victor won't try anything funny," he sighed. "Like I said, I'm on your side until Victor gives me more money. My men wont do what he tells them unless I tell them to now, so don't worry about any more strangling accidents."

"If it happens again," I growled lowly. "You'll be losing one of your large guys."

"Alright, Mumma Cat," Dr. Shell smirked.

I frowned, "I'm not Harry's mum..."

"You call him baby Kitten all the time," he pointed out.

"I take care of him because I love him," I huffed.

Dr. Shell laughed, "Take your injured baby to the bathroom. There's Germ-X by the toilet. I know for a fact that the curly haired one has a fear of germs.... either that or he just loves to be clean."

I looked in confusion to see Zayn coming out of the bathroom and Harry trying to climb to his feet. Dr. Shell quickly left, not bothering to say goodbye, and I heard him lock the door behind him. I hurried over to Harry, picking him up gently bridal style once again, "You silly Kitten, your ankle is hurt! Let me carry you to the bathroom."

"I've never pissed for so long in my life!" Zayn declared, cautiously examining some of the food as Harry and I retreated towards the bathroom.

"What is pi-pissed?" Harry asked in his pitifully scratchy voice.

"It's um... another word for pee," I informed him, making a note to punch Zayn in the ribs for helping Harry somewhat learn a swear word.

"Harry has to pissed," he announced.

I gave a laugh of surprise, setting him down carefully and giving him time to balance before I closed the curtain and gave him his privacy, "How about you stick to saying 'use the bathroom'... or 'pee' would even be a better option."

Harry finished using the bathroom and flushed the toilet. However, he frowned, hobbling in confused circles, "W-where is the sink?"

"There's some stuff you can put on your hands that kills germs," I informed him, peering around him to find the Germ-x. Harry saw it at the same time I did, and he reached down to grab it before I could help him.

Yet, as he bent down, he froze and gasped, and then he was flinging himself onto the floor and knocking the bottle out of the way, "W-What is that?"

"Kitten, what are you doing?" I asked him gently, reaching to help him up, yet he waved my hand away.

"L-Louis look!" he whispered in awe.

I dropped down to my knees next to him, and he pointed at what he found so amazing. A small little cricket was sitting on the floor, which I found weird since it was still winter. But it was very much a alive, turning from side to side every now and then. Harry was staring at it in wonder, and he hesitantly reached out a finger to touch it. The cricket did what most crickets do, and it hopped. Harry hadn't been expecting it to move at all, and he let out a surprised yelp, scrambling back against me in bewilderment. I was pushed into a sitting position and then the boy was tucking himself into my lap and glaring at the cricket.

"It's just a little bug, baby Kitten!" I laughed, not being able to help it. "A cricket!"

"It w-was mean to Harry!" he said, practically hissing in the cricket's direction. "I-it jumped! A-at... at me!"

"That's what crickets do!" I pressed a gentle kiss to his temple. "Different bugs do different things."

"Like... like the snuggle bug?" he asked.

I laughed, "I think someone made that up... like a nickname! But you, on the other hand, actually are a snuggle Kitten. My snuggle Kitten."

"Y-your Kitten," he agreed, before adding. "C-crickets are dumb."

A surprised giggled escaped my lips, and I nodded, "They probably are."

Harry pointed at the Germ-x, "H-Harry cannot u-use that now. Cricket..."

"I've got it, babe," I grinned, reaching out and grabbing the Germ-x for Harry. The cricket hopped out of sight, and Harry nodded in approval. I gently took Harry's hand and turned his palm facing up. I flipped the cap of the Germ-x and gave him a small amount. "Now rub your hands together to kill the cricket germs..."

Harry instantly began rubbing his hands together, but then his gaze fell onto the hand I'd bruised from punching Victor's... large man Eric in the face. He gasped, reaching for me shakily with his Germ-X dampened hands, "H-Harry's poor L-Louis! Y-you have a h-hurt spot?"

"It's alright," I assured him, letting him see my hand.

He took my hand in both of his own, holding it as if it were extremely breakable. He brought it towards his lips and gently kissed each knuckle. Before sadly running his thumb over the back of my hand. But then, his eyes widened, "Harry has something for L-Louis."

He climbed with difficulty from my lap, and got to my feet as well, scooping him up, "Where's it located?"

"Do not hurt L-Louis' hand," he frowned. "I-it is on the couch with Harry's coat."

I exited the bathroom with the younger boy, to find Zayn passed out sitting up on the couch. I sat both Harry and I down next to him, and grabbed Harry's coat off the arm. Harry situated himself on my lap and reached for his coat. He dug into the pockets with a furrowed brow, and he pulled out his decorated wrist wrap.

"You have that with you?" I asked in surprise.

Harry nodded, "I-it says that Louis loves Harry..."

"It speaks the truth," I pulled him closer, nuzzling my face into his hair. "Louis loves Harry so very much."

Harry beamed, turning his head to press an excited and clumsy kiss to my lips, "H-Harry loves his Louis!"

He pulled back holding the wrap out like he wanted to wrap my hand, but I shook my head, "My hand is fine... let's wrap the Kitten's ankle instead!"

Harry made a pouty face, but I stole another kiss from him, and he blushed, taking his shoe off and pulling the leg of his sweats up so I could wrap the decorated wrap around his ankle. Once I had it securely on, Harry snuggled closer to me and I turned and pressed my nose against his cheek. He sighed, and his hand came up to pet at my collarbone, "D-does Louis still wish that Harry was not here?"

"I wish that we were back home," I told him quietly. "I want to be with you... but I don't want you here because stuff like this," I lightly brushed my hand across his neck, "happens... and it scares me."

"Y-you were scared?" Harry asked in confusion.

I nodded, "I was terrified. I saw the guy who hurt you drop you, and then the other guy tried to block me from getting to you... which is why I punched him. And why I have a... hurt spot... on my hand."

"But H-Harry was okay," Harry pointed out.

"You were, thank goodness," I snuggled him closer. "But at the time all I could think was, that guy killed my baby kitten, and it made me so sad."

"Nope," Harry announced. "Harry is not killed, Louis is not killed. L-Louis cannot g-get killed."

"I know," I smiled. "I remember."

"Let's sing t-the alphabet," Harry suggested, randomly changing topics.

So Harry and I cuddled on the couch in the cement room, not really sure how we would escape. Yet, at that moment, I wasn't quite concerned about escaping as long as Harry was safe, and Zayn was safe, and we were all still together. But to brighten things up,  my Kitten and I sang the alphabet. I even skipped K so that the younger boy wouldn't feel bad, and somehow, we both managed to fall asleep while quietly singing the alphabet and holding each other close.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

635K 21.5K 25
A story in which a hybrid named Louis just loves to be Daddy's boy. {Warning: sexual content, language, top!Harry, mentions of mpreg, few moments of...
350K 10.8K 29
BOOK 1 What can you do when your foster parents have been abusing you your whole life. Threatning that if you tell anyone they'll kill you. What can...
58.8K 2K 47
Harry Styles is excited to go to University of Reading, being able to live away from home and be independent. Studying English Literature, things wo...
57.5K 1.6K 27
[3rd Place in 1D Bromance Awards (Olympic 2014)] I wrote this story back when I am just a amateur writer so this book may contains a lot of error and...