// Monsta X Imagine //

Od Aayushilovesrabb1ts

Hello everyone this is my first time writing something. Hopefully you all will enjoy and also most of the sto... Více

// Shownu Oneshot //
// Wonho Oneshot //
// Minhyuk Oneshot //
// Kihyun Oneshot //
// Hyungwon Oneshot //
// Joohoney Oneshot //
// I.M Oneshot //
// Shownu Oneshot - When a girl starts flirting with your boyfriend //
// Minhyuk Oneshot - When his secretary slaps me //
// Kihyun Oneshot - When my cold husband takes care of me //
// Hyungwon Oneshot - When the quiet guy falls in love with the bubbly girl //
// Joohoney Oneshot - When his ex-girlfriend fights with me //
// I.M Oneshot - When I see my boyfriend with another girl //
// Shownu Oneshot - When my brother meets my boyfriend //
// Wonho Oneshot - When I see my boyfriend cheating on me //
// Minhyuk Oneshot - When he forgets my birthday //
// Kihyun Oneshot - When your mafia husband gets bruised up //
~ Author's Note ~

// Wonho Oneshot - My bully loves me? //

69 3 20
Od Aayushilovesrabb1ts

Author P.O.V: You are one of the students studying at Bell's Highschool. You never really had a peaceful life after your parents admitted you to this school. And that is because of your bully, Wonho. Well, his real name is Hoseok but he likes being called Wonho by everyone else. And you're not the only one who gets bullied by him, almost every student does. But it seems as if he is harsher on you than most of the other students. You always try your best to fight him off and maybe get away from him but it never works, he's just too powerful for you.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You were just grabbing your books from your locker for your next class when someone closes your locker door hard enough to make you startle. You see beside yourself and your mood goes down.

Wonho: Well, well, who do we have here? Kim Y/N, is it?

Y/N: What do you want now, Wonho...?

Wonho: Oh I'm sorry, I don't want anything from you... Just here to waste your time...

Y/N: Well, if you just stand here and waste my time, your time is gonna get wasted as well cause we both are in the same class.

Wonho: Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure that I humiliate in front of the whole school before the bell rings.

Author P.O.V: And with that, he grabs your backpack and throws everything out of it. You saw your notebooks, pencils, pens, and everything falling down onto the floor. And just like he said, he will humiliate you before the school bell rings. Right after he stopped throwing away your stuff, the school bell rang. And with that, he went away with the rest of his team to class. Meanwhile, you were picking up all your belongings and putting them back in your backpack. There were other students but, they were all scared of Wonho so no one approached to help or defend you. And because of this, other students also bully you for that, because they know that no one will be able to defend or help you. You decided to skip the first class today as you were already late and you knew the teacher will be mad if you showed up late. You just went to the school ground and sat on the bleachers.

Y/N: I really wish there was some way that I could expose this guy from bullying me every single day. Well, just 3 years, till I graduate. I might have to bear this for the rest of the 3 years of high school until I finally graduate.

Author P.O.V: You were talking to yourself until you realized that someone came up to you and sat beside you. They moved your shoulder a bit so you can get back to reality.

???: Hey, you ok?

Y/N: Yeah, I was just... Thinking about something...

???: Aren't you having a class now? What are you doing here?

Y/N: Oh, that- I wasn't feeling well... So I skipped the first class of today.

???: Okay...

Y/N: What about you? Why are you not in class?

???: My next class doesn't start for the next 15 mins.

Y/N: Okay...

???: Well, my name is Lee Jooheon, but you can call me Joohoney, or just Honey.

Y/N: Cool, I'm Kim Y/N. By the way, why do you like being called Joohoney or Honey?

Joohoney: Well, the heon at the end of my name 'Jooheon', kind of sounds like the hon from 'Honey'. So when you mix both of them, you get Joohoney.

Y/N: Haha, you're really funny actually!

Joohoney: Well, I can't resist seeing people being sad and in pain, so I try my best to put a smile upon their faces.

Y/N: How did you know I was sad...?

Joohoney: I don't know, I can just see it through people's expressions. Well, I have to go now. My next class will start soon. Make sure that you don't get sick or feel sad again, alright?

Y/N: Okay, bye!

Author P.O.V: After he left, you also took your backpack and started heading to class. But then you remembered about Wonho. You were wondering what else he will do to you.

Wonho P.O.V: Where is Y/N? Why did that girl not show up yet?

Wonho: Hey, have any of you all seen Y/N by any chance?

Guy 1: Nope, she's probably still picking up her stuff after you threw it on the ground, haha!

Guy 2: I know right!

Author P.O.V: His friends were just laughing, while Wonho felt a bit guilty. And this is not the first time where you didn't show up to school or a few of the classes because of his bullying. It has happened many times. You once had to stay at home for a few weeks because he purposely put peanuts in your food even after knowing you were allergic to them. So you can see, Wonho really had a big rivalry with Y/N, but there was no reason why he did that. He just did it for fun and nothing else. But, Wonho at times did feel guilty after knowing that Y/N isn't coming to school or attending her classes because of his bullying. After that, he saw you entering the class. He realized that you were in a way happier mood than before, did she actually forget about what he did to her? He felt annoyed seeing her happy, so he went towards her.

Wonho: Hey, Y/N! What happened? You look so happy... Did you really forget what I did to you 30 minutes ago?

Y/N: Oh, Wonho... Ever since I was admitted to this school, I have never forgotten a single bad thing you've done to me. And this was just you throwing some of my stuff onto the floor, how could I forget this?

Author P.O.V: You teased him making him angrier. You pinched his cheek in a cute way and went to sit. He looked back at you with a shocked expression. Is this the Y/N he used to bully before? Soon after, the teacher, Mr. Bang, came in.

Mr. Bang: Okay students, turn your books to page 55, and we'll start where we left off yesterday. So like I was saying, our civilization was formed in...

30 minutes later...

Author P.O.V: The school bell rang, and everyone started exiting their classrooms. While you were walking, you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up to see a very tall and handsome guy. And when you say tall, he is very tall. You are somewhat 155 cm, and just by looking at him, you could understand that he was 180 cm or taller.

???: Hey, you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm alright.

Author P.O.V: He fixed a bit of your hair and you almost started blushing.

Y/N: Hey, I'm okay...

???: No, you look very messy. Did something happen to you? Did you get into a quarrel?

Author P.O.V: You were kind of embarrassed when he mentioned messily.

Y/N: No... I'm totally alright. I'm sorry, I have to go to class now... Or else I'll be late...

Author P.O.V: With that, you went away, you were embarrassed and shy after what happened. But what you didn't know was that this whole situation was being observed by Wonho. He didn't know why but, he sensed a bit of jealousy when he saw you interacting with that tall guy. After all the classes were over, you went to the library to sit and read for a while. Going to the library after classes are over is a daily routine now. You have a hobby of reading, and a library is the only place where no one can scream, shout, or bully others. You were searching for a book when someone grabbed your hand and took you to a part of the library where nobody was there. They pinned you on the wall. You thought that it was Joohoney or that tall guy again, or just some random guy but... You saw closely and realized that it was Wonho!!

Y/N: WO-

Author P.O.V: You were about to scream but he covered your mouth with his giant hands.

Wonho: My gosh Y/N... Don't you know this is a library, a place where you can't scream or make any noise...?

Y/N: Ugh, what do you want?

Wonho: Who was that guy?

Y/N: What guy?

Wonho: The guy that you bumped into and later he started fixing your hair?

Y/N: Oh, that's...

Author P.O.V: You realized that you never asked his name before you left.

Y/N: Well, I don't remember...

Wonho: Are you trying your best to lie to me?

Y/N: Actually, I forgot to ask him but... It's none of your business who he is!

Wonho: Actually, it is. Because I like seeing you suffer at all times. And just seeing that someone is trying to comfort or make you happy... That's not a good sight to me. And I'll make sure you that you and that guy get a punishment when I see him.

Y/N: Punishment... What do you mean by that...?

Wonho: Seems like you don't know what I'm talking about...

Author P.O.V: And with that, he crashed his lips into yours. You were very confused as to why this piece of garbage (Which you like to call him) is kissing you. You soon enough pushed him from you. Luckily, no one was there where you all were doing that.

Y/N: WONHO I-

Wonho: Shh... Did you forget again? This is a library, not a club where you can just scream or shout.

Y/N: Wonho, what are you doing?! Have you gone crazy or something!

Wonho: Well, this is your punishment. And make sure not to hang out with anybody or even try to make friends, especially guys.

Author P.O.V: You were confused as to why he mentioned 'Especially guys'. Was he getting jealous? Of course not! He is your bully! Why would your bully get jealous just because you talked with a guy? Maybe, it is because you would get a protector for yourself? Maybe, if you get a boyfriend, someone will be there to protect you from Wonho and he won't be able to bully you like always. You made up stories in your mind while walking your way back home. After a while, you finally reached home.

Y/N: Hey mom, I'm back!

Mom: Hey Y/N, how did school go today?

Y/N: It was pretty good, but not so much...

Mom: Let me guess, that Wonho guy again bullied you?

Y/N: Mom, you know I wouldn't be saying my day went bad if all he did was bully me!

Mom: Yeah, you are used to it now. So what else did he do to you? As a matter of fact, what was the good thing that happened with you today?

Y/N: Well, I was able to make a new friend, his name is Joohoney. And today I also met this other nice guy but wasn't able to ask his name.

Mom: Okay, and what did Wonho do to you?

Y/N: HE KISSED ME!!

Mom: Yea- WHAT?!?!

Y/N: YESS!!

Mom: He... He... He... Kissed YOU?!?!

Y/N: YEAH!! And he said that it is my punishment for interacting with another guy, the one whose name I don't remember.

Mom: Wow... Well, there must be some explanation for this. What if he got jealous?

Y/N: Why would he get jealous? He isn't my boyfriend or anything! Only boyfriends act this way when seeing their girlfriends hanging out with another guy.

Mom: Well, you did have a crush on him when you first got into this school...

Y/N: Well yeah but, that all changed after he started bullying me... And that made me realize to never judge a book by its cover...

Mom: Well, forget about that. Let's eat lunch, okay? I'm quite sure you haven't eaten anything after school ended.

Y/N: Yeah mom, let's go.

The next day...

Author P.O.V: Today you went to school early and because of that, there were barely any students in the classroom. It was also nice as Wonho and his team hasn't got here soon, so you can have some minutes of peace. You soon noticed that the guy who you bumped into yesterday showed up.

???: Hey, the girl who I bumped into yesterday!

Y/N: Hey, you are...

???: Chae Hyungwon, or just Hyungwon.

Y/N: Yeah, my name is Y/N!

Hyungwon: That's a pretty name, by the way, sorry for bumping into you yesterday.

Y/N: No, it's okay. It's kind of my fault as well. I was in a hurry and wasn't looking where I was going.

Hyungwon: Okay, my friend is waiting for me though. There he is! Hey, over here!

Author P.O.V: You looked in the direction where he was waving and noticed that face. It was Jooheon! The guy who comforted you yesterday.

Y/N: Jooheon...?

Joohoney: Hey, Y/N! I didn't realize we were in the same class!

Hyungwon: Looks like we three know each other well! So how about-

Author P.O.V: Right as he was going to say something, the school bell rang. They both went back to their seats and soon after you saw Wonho and his team coming in. Wonho smirked at you. But then he noticed Hyungwon, the guy who bumped into you yesterday. He didn't notice Joohoney thought as he never saw you both together. He knew he had to teach you a lesson for hanging out with these guys.

30 minutes later...

Author P.O.V: The school bell rang and you had a lot of time until your next class starts.

Joohoney: Hey, since we have time until our next class, why don't I get the three of us some drinks?

Hyungwon & Y/N: Sure!

Author P.O.V: After a few minutes, he returned with the drink and handed it to both of you. Wonho saw that as well and realized that you know another guy! He was already mad that you are hanging out with this tall guy and now this other guy as well. He knew he had to give you a double punishment now.

30 minutes later...

Author P.O.V: It was lunchtime already, time flew so fast today! You were sitting alone as Joohoney and Hyungwon were sitting in the classroom, they are not such social butterflies but you didn't mind. You insisted that you can eat with them but they said that you can eat at the cafeteria so you did that. But Wonho and his team noticed you and went over to your seat. They started messing around with you.

Wonho: Looks like your 2 boyfriends aren't here with you?

Y/N P.O.V: 2 boyfriends? Since when did I have a bo- He must be talking about Joohoney and Hyungwon. Gosh Wonho, you shouldn't say anything before you know the truth...

Wonho: What happened? Answer my question!

Y/N: They're in the classroom...

Wonho: Good, at least they won't see what is going to happen to their girlfriend now...

Author P.O.V: You were shocked by his words. You were wondering what he might do to you. The bell rang at that moment. You were so relieved that Wonho wasn't able to do anything to you.

Wonho: Well, looks like today was your lucky day. Make sure that nothing goes wrong after this.

Author P.O.V: Wonho left with his team after that. You ignored that and headed back to class as well. The teacher soon came in and started teaching. About 15 minutes later, you felt something weird. A really weird feeling strikes you, and it was the feeling of being watched. You looked around you and realized that it was Wonho. He smirked at you before turning around to focus on the class again. What is up with this guy since tomorrow? You wanted to convince yourself that he must be acting like this because he was jealous of you hanging out with two other boys but remembered that Wonho is still not your boyfriend so there must not be any reason he will be getting jealous of you. He's probably mad that now you have two guys to protect and take care of you when Wonho bullies or harasses you. With that, you focused on class again.

Half an hour later...

Author P.O.V: School finally finished and you were so happy. You said goodbye to your two new friends, Joohoney and Hyungwon, and started heading home. You didn't want to go to the library today because you thought that Wonho would do the same thing as yesterday, where he kisses you. So you just kept walking home. You went to a nearby restaurant to get a drink while heading home and made sure to text your mom about it. You bought a little snack for your mother as well. You were going to leave but you saw Wonho... With another girl...? For some reason, you didn't like that girl. You have literally never met that girl before but the sight of her being with Wonho, kinda made you feel a bit... Jealous. The exact same way Wonho felt seeing you with those two guys, precisely Joohoney and Hyungwon. You took a seat where they couldn't see you but you could still hear what they were talking about. You were so focused on what they were talking about.

Wonho: Why did you call me here to meet with you, Dayoung?

Dayoung: Well... I have some news... And I bet you're gonna be really happy...

Wonho: What is it...? (In an irritated tone)

Dayoung: Well, a few days ago... I wasn't feeling well and... Soon enough, I found out I was pregnant...

Author P.O.V: Wonho's eyes got wide. You saw the shock in his eyes. Well, any guy would be happy to find out that his girlfriend or wife got pregnant, but... Was that girl even her girlfriend, or wife...?

Wonho: WHAT THE HELL!!!

Author P.O.V: He screamed making all the other customers startle. The workers over there got annoyed as to why this guy is screaming.

Dayoung: Honey, please calm down... There are people here...

Wonho: I DON'T CARE!!! AND IF THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE... THEN LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!! THIS WOMAN CAME TO ME THINKING THAT IF SHE WOULD SAY THAT SHE IS PREGNANT, I WOULD BE HAPPY!!! SHE ACTUALLY THOUGHT!!!

Author P.O.V: He was embarrassing her in front of the whole restaurant. He literally had the worst type of personality. But the words after that shook you the most.

Wonho: Are you even sure that this is my baby...? Or was it that other guy who you hooked up with while I was in Korea?

Author P.O.V: You understood everything now. Wonho probably used to date her, Dayoung, for a long time. But after he left for Korea for some reason, she most probably cheated on him with some other guy. So that means this is his ex-girlfriend. And you knew that Dayoung was the actual culprit here.

Dayoung: I took the DNA test and... It's his... But, he said that he doesn't want to be a father! So, I came to you...

Wonho: Oh, I get it. Your plan A didn't work so you tried to work your plan B. Everyone has a backup plan, don't they? Whether it be a bank robbery, or figuring out who will be the father of my kids...? And if he doesn't want to take care of your child then I don't know who will. He probably knows that you already have a boyfriend and probably got pissed so he doesn't want to take care of your child anymore. This is totally understandable, at least he feels how it feels to be cheated on.

Author P.O.V: With that he walked out of the restaurant, leaving her in tears. You decided to ignore her, you didn't know what to do with her now. You decided to follow Wonho, which soon led you to an unknown park. You sat far away from him, but somewhere where you can still hear him.

Wonho: Mom... If only you were here... I could just hug, and be like that all day... Well, too bad you're gone... I don't understand one thing... Why does all bad stuff need to happen with me?! And right after you were gone... I'm sorry mom, for everything I have done wrong till now... And that also includes my bullying. Tomorrow, I will apologize to Y/N. I don't know whether she will forgive or not but, that will give me the peace of mind that I have finally apologized to her for my bad deeds. And I'll try to make up for all the bad things I did till this day, but mom... Please forgive me...

Author P.O.V: He started crying. You understood that he purposely went to this park because there are not many people around, so no one can see him crying. You slowly went to him and put his head on your chest, thinking that it was a good idea. And it was, he slowly stopped crying after a while. He opened his eyes and saw that it was you. He slowly got up.

Wonho: Y/N...

Y/N: Umm, yeah?

Wonho: How did you know I was here?

Y/N: I saw you at that restaurant and later on followed you here, I also heard your conversation with Da... Dami... Uhh...

Wonho: Dayoung...

Y/N: Yeah, her. She was your ex-girlfriend?

Wonho: Yeah, and I suppose you heard the rest of the story as well.

Y/N: Yeah, but she kinda deserved it though. I mean, if I was in your place, I would do the same. I would also get mad, but... You shouldn't have embarrassed her like that though...

Wonho: Yeah, I feel bad now...

Y/N: And about your mom... I'm sorry if that is making you uncomfortable...

Wonho: No, it's okay. And also, you're the first one to know about this.

Y/N: Really?

Wonho: Yeah, I wanted all this to stay a secret but now you know... Oh, and also. Sorry for bullying you for all these years...

Y/N: It's ok... I mean it's not but, I forgive you.

Author P.O.V: Wonho looked up to see you smiling, and he leaned closer to you. You didn't back up for some reason. And soon enough, his lips touched yours. And this time you didn't feel weird, you instead felt pleasured. You kissed him back. You put your arms around his neck and he put his arms around your waist. You two were having the time of your life until you broke the kiss.

Y/N: I have to go now, my mom is waiting for me...

Wonho: Come on, so early?

Y/N: Wonho! It has been a long since school has ended, and my mom gets very worried if I come home later than expected.

Wonho: Okay, fine...

Y/N: It's okay Wonho, we have tomorrow also. We can continue this later also.

Author P.O.V: With that, you went back home, now feeling happy that Wonho not only apologized to you but also is your new boyfriend now. You also introduced him to Hyungwon and Joohoney but they didn't get along well. Wonho couldn't get along with them because he was really jealous when you hang out with them. And Hyungwon and Joohoney couldn't get along with him after knowing that he used to bully you. But soon after, they became friends and it soon became a happy ending.

Hey guys, sorry for the long break I took. I know that the last story I uploaded was in December or November I think. But hey! I'm back, so I won't be able to update you all regularly. I will try to upload at least one story each month (_ _)。゜zzZ

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ ↠ imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
115K 2.7K 29
{COMPLETED} Just a bunch of random Monsta X imagines. Please vote,and comment
36.1K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
5.6K 145 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .