𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 �...

By love_taebear33

"𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚... More

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝
☯︎CHAPTER - 1
☯︎CHAPTER- 3
☯︎CHAPTER- 4
☯︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑- 5
☯︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑- 6

☯︎CHAPTER- 2

894 101 19
By love_taebear33

After the smacks on the head of both Seojun and Y/N, Seokjin calmed down and patted thier head like nothing happened a few minutes ago making both the formers chuckle in disbelief.

Jin arranged the hall as it is while Y/N and Seojun cooked the ramen.

Now everyone was seated in the dining after giving cat food to snowy. Y/N as usual was being fed by Seojun as she was pampered by him and Seokjin to no level. She has attained a habit. A total baby she is. Cuddles at night are must. She can't sleep without them. Seojun feels pity for her soon-to-be-husband.

While eating, Seokjin cleared his throat breaking the playful glares of both his children from each other.

He looked at Y/N and pinched his nose making her confused. She knows her dad very well...he only pinches his nose when he wants to either accept his wrong doings or he is nervous about something.

Seokjin: "Well Uh... y/n how's your life going?"

Y/n - "it's going nice appa! what about your business?"

Jin - "oh good good! it's going nice too. "

Y/N nodded unsure about her dad's weird behaviour.

First Oppa and then Dad, Everyone is so weird today~~~thought Y/N.

But I noticed that dad was being
a bit tensed like he wanted to say something but isn't able to do so I asked him.

Y/n- "dad you ok? Is something bothering you? "

Seokjin:  "Ani! All okay bubs."

Seojun - "Come on dad, you can share anything with us right?"

Seokjin - "Look y/n I don't know how to start*nervously glances at Y/N and Seojun* I just...I...I want you to meet someone tomorrow."

Seojun felt a little off about his behaviour so he decided to ask, "who dad?"

Jin knows his son very well. He will not let go of this topic easily.
He heaved a sigh and answered, "you will find it out tomorrow Seojun."

Y N- " Appa tell me na please! Why are you so nervous? And whom we're gonna meet tomorrow? Appa I will die out of curiousity Pweaseeeee tell us."

Seokjin - "listen bub! it's a big thing..a very big step and trust me it's for your own good..you know that I love you right?"

Y/N thought for a moment  and nodded her head fastly and smiled.

Seokjin- "Good! Now go sleep. We'll be going to a restaurant tomorrow to meet that someome"

Seojun was about to speak but Y/N held his hand squeezing it a little not wanting him to argue with Jin.

"Goodnight kids", said Seokjin while kissing both thier foreheads.

Y/N - "Goodnight Appa!"

Seojun- "Goodnight old man!"

Seojun mocked Jin smirking making Y/N choked on water which she was drinking. Jin stopped in his tracks and his face morphed in disbelief.

Seokjin tuned to see Seojun already picking Y/N up and dashing into his room.

He started yelling angrily," YAH YOU LITTLE UGLY CREATURE!

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY HANDSOME FACE? I WILL SUE YOU. YOU WILL CLEAN THE ROOM FOR 3 DAYS NOW!"

Y/N and Seojun came in Seojun's room, but Y/N's mind was filled with thoughts.

Whom we're gonna meet tomorrow? What is the big decision Appa is talking about?
And why did he seem so nervous about it? Hhh let's sleep...otherwise my head will hurt.

She thought and looked at Seojun who was coming out of the washroom changing into comfortable clothes. She also changed and jumped on Seojun.

He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and kissed her eyelids and forehead. Even though his was a little disturbed but still he knows that his dad will never let them down.

With that thought in the mind, he drifted to sleep while cuddling his baby sister.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"Yes Mr. Kim...I convinced Y/N amd Seojun to meet him."

???-  "that's great Mr. Han. Hope they agree for it."

Jin- "I hope so too."

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

☘︎ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕆 ℂ𝕌𝔹𝕀𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊!!☘︎

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

𝐃𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬.
▼・ᴥ・▼

𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧...

Bʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ✌︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...