Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)

By thatkidbex

❤Cover Made By slaymestoran❤ Niall Horan is finally at Uni but just like before, he's unlucky in love. He's g... More

Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)
Day One
Professional Griefer
I'll Show You the Light
You and I
Getting Closer
Things Are Lookin' Up Darling
Don't Rain On My Parade
The Fourth Drink Instinct
Practice Makes Perfect
Harder To Breathe
Speed of Love
I Won't Give Up
Ready to Fall
The Only Hope For Me Is You
I Will Wait
Give Me Love
Results.
Beautiful Love
Epilogue

Where Is Your Boy Tonight

10.6K 549 145
By thatkidbex

Warning! Fluffy and bit of smut up ahead. Don’t like it? Don’t read it.

-Niall’s Point of View-

Just when I feel Zayn’s warm breath on my lips, I take a step back and trip over my untied shoelace.

My heart is pounding violently and my face is burning hot. My thoughts are all jumbled up in my head.

Zayn sighs deeply before reaching a hand down to help me up.

What the hell was that? Was Zayn about to do what I think he was about to do? Why? Not that Zayn isn’t one of the most attractive lads I’ve ever seen, he and I just aren’t a match…at least not romantically. When it comes to sex and all that, I’m still learning how to walk while Zayn is already running.

Most importantly, Zayn doesn’t like boys.

For some reason, I keep seeing Zayn naked in my head now. My face must be glowing by now.

I take his outstretched hand and he hauls me up from the ground.

“I’d better get back to Harry.” I murmur not able to look him in the face.

The thought calms me instantaneously. I think about his perfect face and his beautiful brown curly hair.

“Wait, I need you to know…all I want is to see you happy Niall.” Zayn says in an even tone.

“Then help me.”

“Help you how?”

“I need Harry to become real. Not just for me but for him too.”

“I don’t know what I could possibly do to help.”

“C’mon, you have a minor in engineering. You must know something.”

“Well yeah, but that was only to appease my parents.”

Zayn lets out an exasperated sigh.

“Tomorrow come by my room. Bring Harry and anything that might help me.”

I smile and throw my arms around his neck. I hug him as tight as I possibly can.

“And thank you.” I whisper in his ear.

“For what? I haven’t done anything yet.”

“For not telling anybody about Harry.”

“You just better not tell anyone I tried to kiss you.” Zayn chuckles.

I blush furiously and mime zipping my lips.

-Harry’s Point of View-

I’m lying in Niall’s bed when he returns.

He kicks off his shoes and worms in beside me getting as close as he possibly can.

“You smell like him.” I whisper.

“Nothing happened. He wants to help.”

“He’s in love with you.”

“It’s too bad for him because I’m already madly in love with someone else.”

All my resolve flies out the window when Niall reminds me that he loves me. It doesn’t matter that other lads are interested in him. In the end, I’m the one he chose. I’m the one he trusts to love him and touch him and I’m the one who’s lucky enough to be blessed with his gorgeous smile every morning.

I kiss Niall’s forehead and he automatically looks at me with those deep pools of blue.

“Would you like to make love?” I whisper against his lips.

He smiles.

“What?” I ask.

“I remember when you first asked me that.” Niall grins at me.

“It took so long for you to let me finally touch you.” I sigh.

“I know, thank god for your endless patience.”

“You’re worth the wait.”

“I was wondering if you…Like you know how last time we-“

“Niall don’t be sexually shy!”

“This is hard for me! I’m trying my best!”

“Come on Niall! What’re you trying to tell me? You want to do me against the wall? You want me to deep-throat you or take your clothes off with my teeth?”

“Shhhh Harry please!” Niall blushes tomato red.

I burst out laughing. Niall is just too adorable. I kiss all over his reddening face.

“Then tell me what you want!” I laugh.

“I want you to make love to me.”

“You mean you want me to put my-“

“Yes Harry!” Niall cuts me off.

“You want my cock up your arse.”

“Harry!”

“What?”

“You are so cheeky today.” Niall mumbles.

“If you really want me to be inside you, I’m gonna have to stretch you first.”

“Stretch me…? Stretch me how?” I can hear the panic in his voice.

“I don’t suppose you have any lubrication of some sort lying around?”

“N-No I don’t.”

“Really? Then what’d you use to masturbate?” I question.

“I would do that in the shower…” Niall grumbles.

“Looks like we’ll have to do this the good old-fashioned way.”

“Huh?” Niall turns his head to watch me stick three of my own fingers in my mouth. Once they’re coated with saliva, I give Niall a questioning look making sure he truly wants to do this. If it was up to me, I’d gladly have Niall do me up and down this entire room.

“Lie down.” I instruct.

He lies down on his back and I grab a pillow placing it beneath his bum.

“Spread your legs as wide as you can for me.”

His face turns bright red but he obliges.

“Don’t be afraid, baby.” I kiss his inner thigh.

Niall nods.

“Damn, Niall you look really tight.” I comment staring at his entrance.

“Don’t stare at it!”

“Why not?”

“Because!”

“It’s cute, Niall.”

Is not.”

“Yes it is!”

“You’re killing me Harry.” Niall groans covering his blushing face.

I try not to laugh as I stick a finger up Niall’s bum. He gasps in surprise at the intrusion.

“A w-warning would’ve been nice.” He says shakily. “Is it supposed to hurt this bad?”

“Initially but if the pain doesn’t subside you need to tell me.”

Niall nods and closes his eyes as I begin to thrust the single digit in and out. He whimpers and bites his lower lip. A few moments pass but Niall doesn’t seem to be getting used to the feeling. On top of that he doesn’t seem to be relaxing whatsoever.

“Niall, I don’t think you’re ready.” I try to tell him gently.

“I’m sorry. I’m really nervous about it.”

I lie down and snuggle close into Niall’s side. I place my head against his heart listening to its steady beating. Niall wraps his arm around me holding me close.

“Hey…it’s only me.” I whisper.

“I know….I just didn’t expect for it to hurt so much.”

“It’s alright, baby. It’s not as pain-free as people make it seem.”

“Have you ever read smut? Like online? Usually someone gets fingered in the arse and by the next few sentences it’s pleasurable sex. Looks like I've been decieved.”

I burst into giggles.

“What’s so funny?” Niall whines.

“Don’t you understand that most people that write such things haven’t experienced anal sex, Niall? I’d like to see them stick a finger up their bum and see if it doesn’t hurt.”

“I never thought of it that way…”

“Everyone’s first experience isn’t always amazing. Most times it does hurt.”

“You’re so smart.” I can just hear the smirk in his voice.

“Now can we still have sex?” I look up at Niall. He’s cute from every angle.

“I thought we were having a sentimental moment?” He smiled, leaning down a bit to press his nose against mine.

“We were but I’m still jealous and I need you to make love to me.”

“Jealous of what? Zayn?”

“Yes.” I answer.

“You’ve got no reason to be. I’m yours.”

That’s all the confirmation I need.

Hey guys :) I have to admit this isn’t my best writing. It’s short and just blehh but I’ll do better! I’m running kinda low on the inspiration factor nevertheless I’m working on it! Since I’m so close to the end with this story I’m gonna focus on it a lot more which probably means I’ll update a lot sooner!

Thanks for sticking with this story everyone, means a lot to me. xx

Stay lovely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 6.3K 38
❝yeah, we decided to continue. we still don't have a name for this tour - but there was a good name on twitter, something about stylan. ❞ in which ni...
40.3K 2K 33
What do you do when your twin brother is in a relationship with the one person you want? Try to find someone else. ___ Rankings: Number 1 in #NarrySt...
432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...
179K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...