๐•๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฆ

By KrystalVerse

She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What w... More

โ—Note and Trailerโ—
Ch 1 | Misunderstanding
Ch 2 | Sweetheart
Ch 3 | Engaged
Ch 4 | Bulletproof
Ch 5 | Five Again
Ch 6 | Jeon Mansion
Ch 7 | Venom
Ch 8 | Party
Ch 9 | King
Ch 11 | The Proof
Ch 12 | The Storm
Ch 13 | Drug
Ch 14 | Hate me
Ch 15 | Try Harder Sweetheart
Ch 16 | Haneul
Ch 17 | The Reality
Ch 18 | Bonding
Ch 19 | Lean on
Ch 20 | Confession
Ch 21 | Trap
Ch 22 | Proposal
โ— ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โ—

Ch 10 | Agent 01

4.3K 249 63
By KrystalVerse

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

It.. it can't be... KIA won't harm the innocent children right? No.. they won't.. they can't.. We all were on our way to Busan.. It's almost five in the morning.. Jungkook was driving the car at highest speed breaking each and every traffic rules.. I have never seen him this angry and worried at the same time.. I felt guilty.. I shouldn't have told KIA the address.. "I'll kill them all.." I heard Jungkook mumbling out of anger..

I gulped.. Soon we reached the orphanage and everything around was dead silent.. It somehow increases my tension.. Jungkook and his partners rushed inside.. I too walked in with them.. As soon as we entered the hall we found the children crying and trembling in fear.. Luckily no one seemed to be hurt.. One of the children recognized Jungkook and ran to him.. "H-hyung.." Jungkook bent down and hugged him calming him..

"Everything is going to be fine now.. We are here.. ok!" Jin said to all the children.. while they started searching for anyone from KIA still present in the orphanage.. "Where is Taemin?" Jungkook asked to that child.. Taemin? Is he that boy who we talked to the previous time? I just stayed silent.. "Tell me what happened" Jungkook said to the child.. That boy wiped his tears and started to tell him everything..

"I don't know.. We all were sleeping when some men suddenly came to our room and started messing with our room.. We were scared.. they told us to stay quiet or else they'll hurt us" he said.. "Manager Uncle tried to call someone but there was no signal.. We just heard the manager's uncle shouting and telling them to stop messing things up.. they dragged the manager uncle and some of the children with them in that room inside" he pointed toward the office room..

Jhope ran to the office room and opened the door.. His eyes widened "Jungkook.." he said.. Jungkook went to the room and we all followed the same.. My eyes widened.. The manager was shot dead.. and some children were crying with a covered mouth and tied up their hands with bruises all over their body.. I was so shocked.. How.. How can they? We wasted no time freeing them and rushing them to the hospital.. It's all my fault.. My fault..

_____________________________

It's almost ten in the morning.. we were at the hospital.. I saw jungkook sitting outside the operation room where Taemin was getting operated.. he had some internal injuries so it was necessary to be treated.. It's.. it's all because of me.. I looked down.. "Don't worry about Hyung.. He'll be normal soon" Yeonjun said.. He was with me all the time.. I just nodded.. Soon the doctor came out.. "No need to worry.. operation is successful.. he just needs to take care for a few weeks.." he said..

Jungkook sighed in relief.. "I appointed our few guards to clean the mess and take care of the children.. For now I'll go and pay the bills" Namjoon said and followed the doctor.. "It was definitely KIA" jhope said.."I confirmed it" he added.. "They tortured the Manager using children to get information about some of our documents and when they found out it was of no use they shot him.." he said.. I looked down and felt guilty.. "Everyone" said Jungkook.. His tone was different.. the vibes I was feeling were scary.. "In the meeting room.. right now" he said clenching the jaws.. "yes" they replied.. I just gulped..

_________________________________

We were all gathered in a meeting room of busan.. they had a secret basement in busan too which I came to know today..  "I don't think KIA knew about our all orphanages.. It's like they found it recently.. And this means only one thing" Namjoon said.. "Someone is spying on us" there was a dead silence in the room.. My heart beats were fast.. I looked up to jungkook who was staring at me..

Soon his eyes went to Yeonjun.. "Any suspects Yeonjun? You're in charge of security too" he asked.. I felt a little relief after hearing it.. But still.. Jungkook is not the same soft person he's at bulletproof.. "No.. I really don't think so.. But.. there's no way they can get our exact location" Yeonjun replied.. "There has to be someone.. We're missing something.." Namjoon said.. "Yes.. definitely" Said suga oppa..

"But I don't find any known faces in the attackers... Something doesn't feel right.." Suga said as he checked the footage from the hidden camera inside the orphanage.. "Let me see the cctv footage of the camera in the office.. Suga Hyung" Jungkook said... Suga worked on his laptop and the footage from the office where we found Manager dead displayed on the big screen.. My eyes widened even more seeing Agent 05 himself on screen.. So it really was KIA.. I was quick enough to control my expression..

"This guy.. I have seen him" Namjoon said.. Yes right.. he has been in black room before.. he might even be knowing Agent 05.. Because that bastard Agent 05 loves to torture Prisoners.. "He is one of the top agents of KIA.. He tortured me" He added.. I was shocked how he recognised him as a top agent.. how far do they know about KIA? My heart was never stable.. Top agent's identities are kept secret..

"I have heard there are top 5 secret agents currently active in KIA.. and I think one of them is spying on us" Jhope said.. My eyes again went on Jungkook whom I again found staring at me.. "Yeonjun and Jia" he said still looking into my eyes.. "As you guys are in the planning team.. I want this spy's identity as soon as possible.." he said.. I gulped at his angry tone.. "Yes" we both said in unison..

"Meeting is over" he said and walked outside without a single word to me.. I was about to follow him but Jin stopped me.. "Let him be alone sometime" He said.. and I saw the disappearing figure of jungkook.. I sighed.. "He's angry right now.. Because he really took care of the orphanages from the bottom of his heart.. And of course he'll not like it when someone hurts innocent children just to get him down" Jin said.. I nodded.. Right now.. not only Venom's members.. But I wad also angry at KIA for being monsters and harming innocents..

____________________________

I opened the door entering the office cabin of the boss.. Ignoring the presence of Agent 04 I slammed my hand on the table.. "Have some manners to knock-" "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING TO THE ORPHANAGE OR HURT THE CHILDREN" I shouted to the boss.. Agent 04 just kept quiet.. "How can you just hurt innocents? I already told you they don't run orphanages illegally" A small tear dropped down my eyes.. Which never happened to me.. at least not in KIA..

"It was an order of Superiors.. I had no intentions of doing that" said the boss.. I took a deep breath.. "Ok.. not about orphanages.. But at least you should have thought about me.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW? They already suspected the presence of a spy" I said.. "Well.. that's bad.. Be careful Agent 03" said boss.. "Really? that's all? AND WHERE IS AGENT 05? how dare he shoot the manager?" I shouted angrily..

"ENOUGH" my boss shouted while standing up from the chair.. "Don't forget you're an agent... And you are not supposed to question your superior's decision.. Did you forget why we took you in the KIA?" he asked.. Making my mouth shut.. Right.. I can't do anything against the superior's decision.. I just took some deep breath calming myself and tears dropped down my eyes..

"Did you forget that Venom is the most dangerous mafia organization in the country? Did you forget that they killed the people too?" I just stayed silent.. Yes.. how can I forget that.. They are my Enemies.. Get it straight Jia.. they are your enemies and you are just on your mission.. I nodded slightly.. There was complete silence between us.. "I'm sorry Boss" I apologized.. Yes.. why do I care.. It's all about the mission.. I'm here to do my job.. and nothing else.. I have to get Venom down.. No matter what..

"Agent 04.. We will discuss it later please leave us alone" He said.. Agent 04 bowed.. She put her hand on my shoulder.. "Everything is going to be fine" she said and smiled.. I just smiled back.. my head was a complete mess.. "Take a seat" the boss said while sitting on his chair.. I took a seat in front of him.. "You're comparatively too slow in this mission Agent 03.. It's unlike you.." He said.. "I'm sorry Boss" He just nodded and gave me a key card.. I just stared at it blankly waiting for him to explain.. "It's good that you are here today.. We have a secret meeting tomorrow.. Just the top 3 agents and me"

"Yeah.. And just like every time.. It's only going to be us three.. When did agent 01 ever attend any meeting?" I said.. "Agent 01 is attending this meeting.." he said.. "Really?" I asked him in shock.. he nodded.. "Did Agent 01's mission is now completed?" I asked out of curiosity.. "No.. But agent 01 contacted KIA recently and will be attending it.. That's the main reason we're arranging this secret meeting" He said.. "Alright.. I'll be on time.. No matter What" I said.. "Don't rush if you're not able to.. Just be careful and please don't get caught.." He said as I stood up to leave.. I bowed and left..

_____________________________

As I came back to the Bulletproof mansion.. I went straight to our bedroom hoping not to see jungkook's deadly stares anymore.. I opened the door hesitating and luckily he wasn't in the room.. I threw myself in bed.. I wonder why he is not back yet? Is he upset with KIA? I shrugged my thoughts and closed my eyes..

He didn't come to the mansion last night.. For the first time since I came into this mansion.. I slept alone on the bed.. without being in his arms.. I walked to his cabin and knocked once... He looked up and smiled.. I smiled back seeing him back to normal and walked in.. "You didn't come home last night" I said.. he turned his rolling chair to me and patted his lap.. I sat on his lap without thinking twice.. I didn't have to let him doubt me even in the slightest..

"Yeah.. I was a little upset.." he said tucking my hair.. I nodded and he pecked my checks making me chuckle.. "So.. How is it going? Did you two find anything?" he asked me.. referring to the order he gave us to find the spy's identity.. I shook my head.. "Yeonjun and I are still checking the background of every employee in Venom but.. still no clue" I said.. He nodded.. and just kept staring at me.. "Don't stress yourself okay?" he said.. I nodded.. he pecked my forehead..

"Ok.. I just came here to make sure you're alright.. I'll get going.." I said and stood up from his lap after pecking his lips one time.. He nodded.. I left smiling.. I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding once I was out of his cabin.. I took the support of the wall to keep standing.. Why am I so scared of him all of the sudden.. I.. really don't want to get caught.. I have my reason to live.. and once jungkook will come to know the reality.. he'll definitely hate me.. or might even kill me..

I walked to my department.. I saw yeonjun working hard on going through the documents of the employees.. I ruffled his hair.. "Don't work so hard that you forget to blink Mr. Yeonjun" I said.. "Hey! Don't do that to my hair.." he said adjusting his hair again.. "Why? What are you going to do?" I said and ruffled his hair again.. He got irritated and stood up from the chair.. "You-" he said.. I started laughing while seeing his puppy face.. I looked at his red face.. "Why are you all red?" I asked while laughing.. "N-nothing" he said and took some back steps.. just then I realized how close we were standing.. I slowly stopped laughing..

"Are you done?" he asked.. I nodded smirking.. He sighed and finally adjusted his hair.. "I have work for you.. Can you please go and get some information about a few employees right now? You'll need to ask locals in that area.. I could have joined you but I have to go to torture rooms and make them open their mouth" He said.. I nodded.. "I can do that.." He gave me an envelope with the basic information and photos of the employees and a car key.. "I'll get going.. thank you" he said and left.. I just nodded.. It's a good chance to go in a meeting..

_______________________________

I entered the meeting room with the key card and found the boss and Jimin already present.. "I didn't think you'll be able to make it.." Jimin said.. "Well I sneaked out.." I took my seat.. "Boss.. But I have to get some basic information about these guys" I said giving him the name.. "Ok.. I'll email it to one of our agents.. You'll be able to get the information by the end of the meeting.." he said.. he clicked the photos of each page and emailed it in KIA.. I sighed in relief.. My eyes went on an empty chair.. "So.. what about Agent 01?" I asked.. we heard the door getting unlocked.. my eyes went on the person... "Kim Taehyung?"

My eyes widened.. He entered and smirked at my reaction and took his seat.. the silence covered the room for a few minutes while Me and Kim Taehyung kept on staring at each other.. "Boss.. Is he really Agent 01?" I asked.. "Yes he is" the boss replied.. I just kept looking at Taehyung who had a smirk plastered on his face.. I don't really get what his mission could be! I shrugged off my thoughts and focused on my boss's words..

"So.. He's Kim Taehyung.. Agent 01.. His identity was supposed to be kept secret.. but I thought I could relieve it to at least you both.. as you might be working together in future.." he said.. one of us say anything further.. Agent 02 cleared his throat.. "Hello Agent 01.. I'm Agent 02.. my name is Park Jimin.." Jimin introduced himself.. "I know" Taehyung replied..

"Park Jimin.. Agent 02.. His parents were also top agents of KIA.. and he is on a mission to gain the trust of Jeon Jeawon's daughter Irene.. And you fell in love with her in the process.." He said with a smirk making Agent 02 stare at him in shock.. His eyes diverted to me.. "Jia.. Agent 03 is on a mission to gain the trust of Jeon Jungkook.. the current leader of Venom and to get evidence against Venom.." He put his hand on the table and the other on his chin..

"And I still don't know anything about you before you join KIA.." he said.. Again it was all dead silence.. "That really makes me curious you know.." he said while staring deep into my soul.. "And it's annoying that only your background I am not aware of.. How is it possible? Did you have no documents or something in your childhood?" He asked.. I clenched my jaw.. "Boss.. I thought the top agent's identity was kept secret from each other.." I said I was still looking at taehyung..

He chuckled.. "I'm at the highest level of agents in KIA.. Obviously I can get all the information if I want.. And I can even do that without the help of KIA.. I own Black Feather in Japan" he said and a curve formed at the corner of his lips.. "But still.. as I said.. What is your past exactly?" he asked while titling his head to one side.. "I'm really curious to know what you did before joining KIA.. And you were just nineteen when you joined.. did you leave your studies in between? are you someone we can't trust?" he continued..

I clenched my fist.. "My past is none of your business" I said.. He smirked.. "Of course it is.. But not as agent 01.. but as Leader of 'Black Feather'.. and you see Princess.. I already warned Jeon Jungkook to snatch you away from him.." He said with a smirk.. "And now.. I definitely will" he said.. The confidence that his voice radiates is something I have experienced for the first time.. I understand now.. That why he is the Agent 01..

"What do you mean by that.." I asked him.. but he stayed silent.. Boss cleared his throat.. "Let's focus on meeting.. You guys can talk later too.." he said.. I didn't want to let go of the topic.. but I had too.. "So.. Tell me Agent 02.. what Agent 01 said.. is it true? Did you fall in love with Irene?" Boss asked.. Jimin was silent for a fraction of a second.. "No boss.. But Irene has nothing to do with Venom.. She is an heir of Venom.. just on papers.. She runs her own company" he said.. I am sure of it.. he is lying about falling in love with Irene..

"Good that you don't love her.. Because it won't be good if you have to kill the person you love in future.. right?" The boss said.. I noticed Jimin's eyes were getting a little wider but he quickly normalized his expression.. "Yes boss" he said.. Idiot.. My eyes went on Agent 01.. but he doesn't seem to be interested in meeting.. "Agent 03.. Did anyone suspected you?" he asked.. "No.. Not yet" I replied.. "Maybe you are not aware of it.. that they don't know about you" Agent 01 said.. "What is that supposed to mean Agent 01?" the boss asked.. "The Jeon Jungkook whom I know.. Would already know the fact that his fiancée whom he claims to be 'only his'.. is the top agent of KIA.." he said.. That gave me chills..

"I'm not sure.. but he might be aware of it" He said with smirk.. "Then keep your fvcking assumptions with you" I said.. "Such a wild cat.. Now I know why he's so obsessed with you" Taehyung said crossing his arms and leaning his crossed arms on the table.. "But be careful Princess.. Jeon Jungkook is the most dangerous man when he is angry.. And breaking his trust would definitely make him angry" he said..

"I know that.." I said with confidence.. though I have never seen him angry.. "Agent 03" the boss said.. I focused on him.. "Did you notice any change in his behavior or anything suspicious about him?" he asked.. I shook my head.. "Even today he was nice to me.. I don't really think he knows" I said.. he just nodded.. "Now agent 01.. tell me about you" Boss asked.. "Everything is going smoothly.." he said simply.. I was curious.. but I stayed quiet.. I looked at jimin.. He seemed too lost in his own thoughts.. Why am I even pitying him! I'm on the same page as he is.. but can we do... Love is a controllable feeling..

_________________________________

After the meeting.. I came back to bulletproof.. But I was still lost in agent 01's talk... what if Jungkook really knows it? I heard their noise and realised they're back home already... Namjoon was helping jin to cook.. I chuckled seeing Jin scolding Namjoon.. as he put the wrong ingredients.. Suga.. as usual sleeping on the couch and Jhope was clicking funny pictures of sleeping suga.. Yeonjun and Jungkook were an exception.. They were arm wrestling..

"Come on Yeonjun.. You can do it" I said talking Yeonjun's side.. Their eyes went on me.. "Oh yes.. I can" he said.. "So.. is it a challenge for me now?" Jungkook said looking at me and then Yeonjun.. I shrugged.. "Yes" Yeonjun said.. "Let me warn you.. I never lose" Jungkook said.. "And I'll not stop trying" said Yeonjun.. They proceed.. I was cheering for Yeonjun teasing Jungkook a little.. But never thought they both will be this strong.. their arms were mostly at middle not moving even slightly..

Jungkook's arm started getting down by little.. "Give up hyung" Yeonjun said while smirking.. and suddenly he pushed Yeonjun's arm on the other side winning the match.. "H-how?" Yeonjun said while he groaned in pain.. Jungkook looked at me.. "I told you.. I never lost.." he said and smiled at me.. I gulped.. Why does this give me chills? I was about to break the contact with Jungkook when he offered me his hand.. I accepted it and sat beside him..
__________________________________

After dinner I was on the couch in the garden thinking about what I really want  in my life.. I really don't know whether all this spying is going to help KIA.. "What are you doing here all alone Sweetheart?" I turned back.. Jungkook came and sat beside me.. I just smiled.. "Just watching the stars.." he looked up too.. "Yes.. They're shining bright today" I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.. he wrapped his arm around my waist.. "Jungkook.." he hums.. "Do you really love me?" I asked.. "Of course I do sweetheart" he said..

"What will you do if I do something you won't like?" I asked.. "Like what?" he asked.. "Like.. I cheat on you with another guy or something" I said.. "First I'll kill that person.. then next.. I'll kidnap you again.. and never let you go" he said.. I chuckled.. "Are you serious?" I asked looking at him.. he didn't reply to anything and just kept staring at me.. he smiled and lay down on the couch putting his head on my lap.. And those big doe eyes kept looking at me.. "Jia.." he said.. I just hum.. "Have you ever thought about getting married?" He asked..

I stayed silent.. "We're already engaged and I'm the official heir too.. I really want to start a family now" he said closing his eyes.. "I'm going to ask you out officially once I get KIA down.. So please think about it.. I'll accept your decision.." He said with closed eyes.. I just hum.. How can I think about marrying you jungkook.. when I'm going to betray you soon.. And most importantly.. how can I marry or accept your love when I'm already with him.. I really hope you'll forgive me for this.. I pecked his forehead and a smile formed on his face.. he soon fell asleep on my lap..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 5K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
474K 22K 51
โš ๏ธ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...