Within her // Yuno

shiichii_ द्वारा

"We were devoured with hate and despair, oblivious to the fact that there is still light in the midst of mise... अधिक

𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦
0
𝘪
𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘷
𝘷
𝘷𝘪
𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘹
𝘹
𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘭
𝘹𝘭𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘹
𝘭
𝘭𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘷
𝘭𝘷
𝘭𝘷𝘪
𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘹
𝘭𝘹
𝘭𝘹𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘭𝘹𝘷
𝘭𝘹𝘷𝘪

𝘹𝘭𝘷

997 34 8
shiichii_ द्वारा

Third Person POV

"Nicely done, Luck-senpai!"

The cheers erupts and when it died down, the announcer started to speak, (Y/n) and Luck gave each other their fist bumps then the lightning mage wished the (h/c0 haired Goodluck since their match is the next one to battle.

"We will now be moving on to the final match of the final match of round one!! The 7th match of the round one goes to the M Team!!" There was a defining silence when the one by one the trio started to make their way towards the platform.

"Which means that... at last... It's Yuno, Noelle and (Y/n)'s team's turn!!"

(Y/n) adjusted her clothing making sure that it's all on the right places, when (Y/n) digs out for her card, there were none of the cards visible anymore, her brows furrowed when she tried to dig but none was found.

'It disappeared?' The (h/c) thought, she summoner her grimoire when she looked at the cover, it was changing but before she can even look at it clearly, the amount of tension in between Yuno and Noelle once again fired up.

"You grew up with that moron Asta, didn't you? Don't go crazy all over the place like him." Noelle said, side glaring the tall handsome jerk.

"Look who's talking, you're not very skilled at controlling your magic, are you? It took every last ounce of your effort to use mana skin back at the volcano, are you sure you will be able to fight?" Yuno retorted, making sure that he also gave her a side glare.

Noelle's eyes widen then an irked mark pop out of her forehead, she then turned her body towards Yuno and pointed at him.

"What was that?! I'm Royalty, I'll have you know!!" You're just a commoner, a savage, and a childhood friend of Asta's and most importantly you're my best friend's significant other!! Can you even think straight enough to fight?!" Noelle exclaimed, he hair almost flying upwards.

"I have no idea how to even respond to that... Are those childish remarks how you get reaction out of Asta? Don't drag my girlfriend into this."

"What?! Why would you bring him up with me?! It's that attitude of yours that's even more like Idiot Asta, I don't get what (Y/n) sees in you!" Her cheeks heating up since Asta's name has been involved with her name.

"You're overreacting... I guess I hit the nail on the head."

"I'M NOT OVERREACTING AT ALL!!!"

(Y/n) came behind Yuno and Noelle and smack both of their heads, Yuno with much harsher and Noelle with the same weight as (Y/n) hit Yuno, both of them almost kissed their floor.

They looked behind them and then they saw the only one that matters why they keep their agitation with each other, (Y/n).

Her arms crossed, staring both towards Noelle and Yuno, they immediately looked down to the ground.

"I left you for a minute or two and this happened." A sound of disappointment in (Y/n)'s voice has been going through Yuno and Noelle's ears.

(Y/n) was about to scold the two again when she felt a presence walking towards them, she looked behind them with her eyes focused on one of their components.

"Look at you all goofing off together... Guess you're pretty confident? I'm shocked the disgrace of the family would participate in this exam or do you think the sudden flourishing of Black Bulls is all thanks to you~?!" Solid said with his smug smile visible to the trio, he's facing.

(Y/n) was about to walk towards Solid but was stopped by Noelle herself.

"Solid..."

"A Member of the Royal Family who not only can't even control her own magic power but who didn't even join Silver Eagle... You plan to go up against me?!"

"You piece of shit!" (Y/n) said, pulling her arm back to Noelle then letting herself get close to Solid, Noelle who's already clinging into her arms again pulling her back and Yuno pulling her back to prevent her from walking towards the boy Silva, but Noelle and Yuno only get dragged by how hard the steps (Y/n) takes.

Solid who showed a hint of fear slowly stepping away when the (h/c) haired girl neared him.

Her eyes were turning crimson red, a rushed of adrenaline filled up (Y/n) but it was stopped when a pair of arms hugged (Y/n) up front preventing her to step forward.

"Please (Y/n) ... Calm down..."

(Y/n) smelled Noelle's scent filling her nostrils, she snapped out of herself when it was Noelle hugging her tightly.

Noelle didn't want anything to happen before the battle, she didn't want to depend on (Y/n) anymore, not today at least. For today, Noelle wanted to be the one to prove towards her siblings that she can, and she will.

The (h/c) haired girl glared at the boy Silva, rolling her eyes and patting Noelle's head as a sign that she's now calm.

Solid Silva felt shivers when Noelle and (Y/n) glanced at him before proceeding to the battlefield, the last team placed themselves in their positions.

"Now then, let the 8th match of round one... BEGIN!!"

From afar, they heard the cheers from the Black Bulls showing their support towards their two members and of course, Asta and Charmy who were also cheering on Yuno.

"I'll take the lead! You two support me."

"No, I'll lead the attack!"

"No, I will."

"I will!"

The bickers between Noelle and Yuno never disappeared, (Y/n) scratched the back of her neck then continued to watch the two fights on whose going to attack first.

"Can you stop for at least a minute? Yuno, take care of incoming attack right there, and Noelle, just like we practiced." (Y/n) ordered then she positioned herself behind their backs.

"It can't be...At this speed?!" Yuno exclaimed then looking up where his girl pointed earlier, when the opponent nears them.

It became visible in their eyes that all of their opponents were charging at them at the same time, Noelle squinted her eyes until one is hidden right behind the two.

"It's a little crude, but this is a shortcut using the same simple combined magic I've used before!! We'll finish this off in a flash!!" Solid yelled with such arrogance, (Y/n)'s brows furrowed as well as Yuno.

Yuno raised his hand with his emotionless expression, staring so casually towards their opponent.

"Wind Magic: Kamaitachi's Crescent Moon!"

A big slash of wind attacked the opponent revealing their hidden one member, all of them now charging towards each other.

Noelle focused on the one who threw fire balls at them, she focused her magic in one place then a wave of water starts to appear.

"Water Creation Magic: See Dragon's Nest!"

The water covered the trio along with the crystal, (Y/n) touched the crystal while looking around making sure that no one is looking.

"Demon Magic: White Shadow." (Y/n) murmured, a transparent shadow encircled the crystal, protecting it like an egg.

Yuno looked up to the fire balls whose emerging to Noelle's water nest, when Solid decides mocked Noelle more, Noelle who only gave her brother a stern gaze, deep inside she is burning with the passion to defeat her brother.

"Looks like you've at least managed to learn some defensive magic!!" Solid exclaimed with his smirk widens.

Behind him there jumped one of Yuno's Golden Dawn crew, Alecdora Sandler, a sand mage. He clashed his sand with the water, the sand absorbing the water that Noelle created.

Before the sand can finally crushed the trio, (Y/n) felt a hand wrap around her waist then (Y/n) signalled Noelle to grab the crystal as the (h/c) haired girl wraps her arms around Noelle's shoulder, Yuno took off carrying both girls.

Well, although (Y/n) can fly, Yuno already beat her into it.

"If we keep this up, we'll be stuck on the defensive... I'm probably the fastest on our team... I'll create an opening and then head to destroy the enemy team's crystal. Meanwhile you two do what you can to protect ours." Yuno decided but it only caused for (Y/n) to object.

"Don't be reckless Yuno, you can't just be on offensive, what we need is a distraction... Noelle!" (Y/n) said then Noelle nodded then (Y/n) immediately let go of Noelle then the youngest Silva passed the crystal unto (Y/n)'s hands.

After Noelle took off, Alecdora popped just beside Yuno and (Y/n).

The couple stared at each other giving one a nod then Yuno and (Y/n) separated when a water from underneath them clashed with the sand.

(Y/n) set her footing unto the ground, the crystal in her hand while she faces off with the Flame mage who's holding the crystal, the (e/c) eyes took a glimpse towards Noelle and Yuno who faced off the others.

Yuno versus Alecdora.

Noelle versus Solid.

She put the crystal behind here and the opponent copied what she did.

"I hope you like devils." (Y/n) murmured, the clouds started to darken, crashes around the area can be heard, that must be Noelle and Yuno.

(Y/n)'s POV

Eyes never left his, judging by his looks, he seemed awfully confident that he will protect the crystal with copying what I did with our crystal.

A hint of anger painted his eyes while looking at mine.

Oh?

Did I have a rival that I didn't know of?

"Do you know who I am?" The fire mage asked, my head tilted to the side.

"No."

The agitation in his eyes burned with hatred, my eyebrow raising, feeling the emotion ran through the air, it made me hungry by how his emotions were easily just like that.

'Can I go out?' Kurayami asked inside my head.

'Not yet, Kurayami.'

"You... You were the reason why (Name the person you hate) was banished from her home, if you weren't provoking her...! She wouldn't have done that to you!"

Ah... He's the one who would follow Kira like a bitch of a dog he is, the day that I met Kira, he would tag along with her. Noelle and I would always nickname him a puppy for following the girl Kira all day long.

I guess it developed into something deeper than just being a dog.

"Because of you! I... I couldn't see her anymore...!" The flame mage said with a mixed of pain and anger in his eyes.

"Well, that's sad..." I said playing my hair, my eyes stared up in the sky, I painted a pained expression but washed it off almost immediately when I faced him once again.

A smirk forming in my lips.

"But... Do you think I care...?"

The flame mage clenched fist with great anger, blinded by his emotions, he charged at me.

Arrows started to fly towards me, the time reaction was too fast for him to reaction when a black lightning emerges in between me and the arrows itself.

The flame mage stared at me then noticed my fingers pointing up in the sky, then I pointed at the flame mage, but I sensed another attack coming behind me then I ducked.

When I turned around to see what attacked me then I saw Solid pointing his fingers at me, so he is still supporting the flame mage.

What did catch my attention was the crystal was behind Solid already.

A smirk tugged the corner of my lips, Noelle got this after all that's what the nods meant.

I managed to drag the crystal with me with a fireball attacked me, he gave Solid the crystal because in one wrong move, their crystal will break in my hands.

Noelle will take care of it.

"You know, I don't like chickens, but I really want to finish this quickly." I exclaimed.

Summoning my grimoire, focusing my mana into multiple parts around the flame mage, crimson red covering the eyes who stared at one's soul.

"Demon Magic: Deathly Mist." A fog appeared around his body, but the fog doesn't spread around the field, I heard a loud roar from my side and a big crash from behind.

I focused on my opponent who's eyes were drooping from the fog, I watched his body crashed down to the floor, his body stopped breathing.

The crystals destroyed into pieces with Noelle not only destroying the crystal but knocking out her brother.

A smile arched in my lips.

"MY GIRL!!!" I shouted with such excitement then ran towards her, engulfing her with a warm embrace nearly crushing her but she'll be fine.

"The crystal has been destroyed!!! P team wins!!"

Noelle looked so proud at this moment and so am I, but it was all ruined when one hooded figure went to fetch the flame mage that I took care of.

"He's not breathing!"

"She killed him!!"

I rolled my eyes walking towards the hooded figure, snapping her fingers then the flame mage revived from his temporary death sleep.

"Yeah, I totally killed him, wow." I said, crossing my arm then turning around walking away.

It was a fun experienced though.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist then hoisted me up, I shrieked in shock until I saw a familiar black hair peeking over my shoulder.

"Yuno!" I said then laughed when we goofed around but when my arm was tugged by another person, Yuno had let me go accidentally.

Noelle who is holding my arm then hugged me around my shoulder.

She stuck her tongue out to Yuno while Yuno gave her a glare.

"All right, kids. Calm down." I said patting both of their heads but their glares with each other almost killed them if those stares were able to kill.

I shook my head then drag the both of them out of the field.

Asta came to welcome us and congratulated us, I put my arm around Noelle's shoulder when Asta walked towards us.

"You really whooped that obnoxious brother of yours! Good going, Noelle! You too, (Y/n)! You were like scary at the field but cool, you managed to make that dude unconscious with the smoke of yours!" Asta said, his eyes sparkling.

I saw Noelle blushed furiously then I quickly nudged her while teasing her at the same time.

??? POV

A little bit more, don't worry (Y/n) ...

When I retrieved our kind, you and I are going to live where humans don't exist.

That's a promise.

I touched the supposed ring that I will give to her on her birthday but that happened, now the only thing that is stopping us is those humans.

-shiichii_

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

344K 9.5K 158
"Everyone has a goal or a dream that they want to make a reality. Most people want to be famous, most people just want power, and some people even wa...
40.3K 1.1K 137
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
450 22 4
a Various! Black Clover x OC Fanfiction 'Eyes as clear as water, crystalline orbs that hold no colors but reflect anything that she sees like a fragi...
255K 7.5K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...