𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

25

1.8K 48 5
By lalaamaraj

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 11:21 🌃

4 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

me and neveah hopped out of the ride wit some my homeboys and arrived at the stadium for my show. it's been a while since i been in public since the whole terell kidnapping situation.

i jus kno sum shi gone pop off tonight.

"ay legacy, i'ma stay close case them niggas try an slide" tj said. i nodded and we walked in through the backdoor.

my manager was already there and walked with us to the stage. overall the whole performance was lit and energy was good, everyone was vibing and having fun.

during my last song the main entrance door caught my eye for a second, it was a couple of security guards tryna block 2 niggas way inside. i saw one of them had black dreads then it snapped in my head.

"yo y'all gotta gtf outta here" tj said, he peeped it too.

"CLEAR DA ERA!" i yelled in the mic as 2 gunshots went off and the whole crowd dipped tf outta there.

(bro tiktok is so addicting #CLEARDAERAAA)

i pushed neveah and everyone out and as i reached for my gun tj stopped me.

"nah man you too, i'm the mf who got you into this shi" he said reassuring me. i wasnt bouta lose this nigga too so i grabbed him and we ran back out the back door.

don't start callin us pussies, it's to many witnesses around and we can't kill everyone, we ain travis scott tf.

our driver was already outside and we hopped in the car and drove off.

"what the fuck happened back there" neveah asked catching her breath. this mf was RUNNING.

"remember our date in br? that kinda got sum to do wit it to.." i said rolling down the window looking behind us.

"on my dead ones these niggas is dying tonight" tj said.

"it's either us or them an it ain bouta be us" i said smiling to myself.

i forgot to tell neveah.. i have ocd.. look it up, it's a behavioral disorder.

( what chucky say? "i LIKE a little killing now and then what's wrong with that?" )

i chuckled to myself and pulled out a blunt from behind my ear.

_

"neveah, i'm going on tour in a few weeks" i said as me and neveah was in my kitchen cooking.

"thats dope, fa how long?" she said stirring the ground beef in the pot.

"5 months, we going all around the motherfucking world" i said standing behind her kissing her cheek.

"i'm happy for you " she said looking me in the eyes. i smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"where nana?" i asked getting the spaghetti out of the pantry.

"at home grounded, i took his game an shi cause he snuck out and my aunt watching him and she mad strict so he ain gettin away wit shi"

"dont you let him leave by himself?" i asked and she nodded.

"but like he lied about it and was kissing up ona girl an shi" she said making me chuckle.

"oh he was wylin"

"forreal" she said shaking head. "how was it when you went to see iyus?"

"she doing better, she still gone need rest but they said she can come home in a day or two" i said turning on the other burner on the stove.

"aw thats good, i miss her. have you seen her mom yet"

"hell nah, she the one who put iyus in this position. ian speaking to her until her ass is in court wit a damn lawyer cause if i'm alone with her i'ma kill ha" i said shrugging and putting the spaghetti noodles in the pot.

"oh lord..." she said. "how this taste?" she said putting the spoon in my mouth.

"damn bae ts taste good asl" i said getting another spoonful.

"nigga i know, but damn slow down finna eat the whole thing" she said playfully mugging me.

"neveah..?"

"yea" she said turning around to look at me. she looked mad pretty. she had on her bonnet in some sweatpants and a tube top.

"i think i might move to l.a. yk for my music an shi so ion gotta fly out there every couple of weeks. but i want you to come wimme.." i said. she put the spoon down on the counter and looked me in the eye and said,

"i don't know.. that's too much for me to pack up my whole life and move across the country and i can't do that to naijer, yk he jus getting out the hospital and he's making friends again. i gotta think about it.. but if this violence shi gets too much then.. i guess" she said sighing. "jus give me time" i nodded and we went back to cooking.

we been together for almost 6 months so i feel like we're ready.

_

after we ate we was both tired, especially her from allat running she did after the show.

i was woken up to a loud ass bang ona damn door, i gently got up so i wouldn't wake neveah up and went in the closet and grabbed my gun out the closet.

i jogged downstairs and opened the door and aimed my gun at whoever it was. i saw it was kayla.. she had a sling on her right arm and bandages on her face.

i wanted to pull the trigger so bad but i jus put the gun down.

"fuck you want?" i said closing the door so she wouldn't walk her loud ass up in there. the mf started crying.

"i- it's my fault she in the hospital.. i saw her today" i immediately knew she was talkin abt iyus. "i shoulda jus let her go with you that night" she said crying more.

i really wanted to go in the house and slam the door or give a plate of how many fucks i give but this is lowkey funny.

i couldn't help but let my laugh out.

"w-why are you laughing" she said sniffling.

"because, you used her as a fucking shield and now you on my porch sobbing" i said laughing harder. "you one fucked up motherfucker, ay i'll see you at court tho" i said patting her shoulder.

"w-wait what do you mean?"

"oh i'm suing you and taking iyus" i said laughing and taking my gun back in the house.

i peeped in the window her friends was in the car and she looked pissed making me laugh harder.

_

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝.. 𝐲𝐞𝐭. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏.𝟐𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 💀𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 😊💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 3.2K 52
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪...
319K 10.7K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
319K 9.2K 55
𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇�...
661K 32.7K 42
"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 ..."