All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.9K 165 18
By FlowerVine98

***Surprise!!. Happy valentine's day💞. Be your own valentine, if you are single like me😚😘. Love you all 💞. Just thought of giving you guys an update💞. Please let me know how is the story so far🤗***

Mithran pov:

"Did you like her?" my mom asked me.

"Maa, you are asking this question again and again maa" I chuckled at her.

Currently we both were preparing the dinner.

"So you mean that you are okay with this marriage?" she asked me.

"Yes" I said.

Then at that moment am engulfed with her bear hug. If this simple yes makes her this happy, why not to do that.

"Am so happy mithran. And am so proud of you. I know she may looks childish. She may act like rebel. But nothing is true. She is one of the girl who is pure at her heart, but never shows at her action. You will find out everything by your own."

"But she don't wants this marriage maa" I added.

She smiles at me.

"It's because she feared that her life will also becomes like her mother's" she says at me.

"What it meant by?"

"Her dad I mean my friend/sister husband never loved her mom. She seen her parents broken marriage. So she never have any faith over the marriage. All I know is that she hate the commitment, mainly marriage commitment. "

"Maa if she is hell bound on not wanting this marriage then why are we..."

"When the right person walks into her life. Her life will become the bliss. For her you are the right person, Mithran. Maybe to you she is the right person, who will fix you." maa says.

"But..."

"Just say to me, don't you like her" she asked me.

"No maa, it's not about that. Am just worried what if I married her without her consent. Because it looks like we are cornering her to this marriage" I opened up my questions.

"No Mithran, Its not that. Maybe yes from her view she is not having any consent to this marriage atleast now. I actually asked her dad to stop this whole match finding process until she get her degree. But then he is hell bound on making her married this year itself. I want her, husband to be only you. If you got married, that will be only to her, I mean that is my wish. Even if she now get married to you, you both will take some time to come in line with each other. Maybe a 2 year, that is enough for her to finish her degree. And from then it's both of yours life. You guys should decide on when to take next part to your life " what....

" Mithran, don't be shy "Mom chuckled.

I glared at her

" Am not being shied "  I says.

" Yeah yeah I seen that, that you are not being shy"mom mimiced me.

"Maaa" I whined at her.

"I just want to see your marriage with Manjusha. That's all I want." she says at me.

"It will happen maa"

"That is my wish mithran. I know that girl will be pain in ass. But you know she is good at heart. She may not having the good appearance. But her heart is pure Mithran. She is exact copy of her mom, who is very good human being. The only difference between her mom and her is, her mom didn't hide her innocent identity. But this girl literally have the sane facade behind her tomboy mask. So, make sure that she won't backoff from this marriage. Am damn sure that she can't make her dad to say no to this marriage. So she will corner you to say no. Please don't give up easily Mithran. " maa says by making me to confuse.

" She already asked me to say no. But then I said that she is going to be my wife for sure "I says which made mom to hug me.

" Love you Mithran. Maa loves you"

Manjusha pov:

"Can I get a beer?"

"Come again" kabir shouts at me.

"It's okay, I don't need. "

"Where this is coming from manju, did you started to drink or what?" he asked me

"I think hereafter I would start to do everything. Arghh, that fuckard said okay to this marriage. I think he is behind my father's money. Cbi officer, damn I hate him.... Why everyone is playing in my life. Why everyone is taking decisions instead of me......" I shouts at him. Kabir hugged me.

"Shh manju calm down"

"I don't want this marriage. Am just 20, why everyone is doing like this"

"Can we try to convince your dad?"

"I tried yesterday night. He is hell bound on making this marriage to happen. All he want is me to leave his house by getting married. I even said that I will leave the house, but no he is not accepting it."

"For him his another daughter is important. Not me. After all am a manner less girl to him right."

"You are not manju, you are very good girl. You are one precious sister for me. Sometimes, some people won't value us until we leaves them. I hope your dad will value you atleast you leave him after getting married."

"Hy I won't let this marriage happen."

"What you will do then?"

"I don't have a particular idea. But I just need to do something. Okay bye kabir" I says by walking towards my bike not before hugging him for once.

"Just inform me once you reached your home" kabir shouts. I nods my head while wearing the helmet.

" Bye "

After two days :

" Are you sure this is the area " I asked him by parking my bike under some  tree.

" That is his house "kabir says.

I looked up to see a two building small yet beautiful house.

'It shouldnt be a beautiful house to you. You should hate it actually. ' I thought to myself.

" Okay comeon "

" What? you go I wil wait here. You both are going to get married, who knows you both guys will do some wrong stuffs. I don't want to be in between you guys. " kabir says by laughingly.

I glared at him.

"The fuck"

"Am just kidding manju, I will be here, Go and speak with him. I don't want to be a intruder, when you are listing down your side of points. " he says at me.

I sighed.

"Be real quick okay. Its already 11 clock in night"

I nods at him.

With that I walked towards his house. Once I reached near his house, I looked at the door lock. The main door is not locked luckily. I just immediately opened and entered into.

Why this man didn't even locked his room.

Is he is going to take care of me?

Wow the house is very neat and clean. I mean it is maintained well.

'You came to meet that man. Not to give the certificate' my mind reminded me.

Oh yes.

Why all the lights are switched on.

I entered into the kitchen, only to be engulfed with a good aruma. Something might have prepared special just now.

Where is this man?

"Yes maa, I reached home. Did you and dad had dinner?" I heard a feeble voice.

I followed his voice only to see a room. Okay might be his bedroom. Can I enter into the room?. Or not.

Its his persona....

'Wait he did entered into my room right that day. That too he seen my inappropriate state, so am not a bad person like him. I will just enter his bedroom. So now tit for tat' I thought myself and opened his door slowly.

There stood that man, with just a towel around his waist. He is looking outside through the window by showing off his body to my side.

I gulped.

'Fuck'

I looked properly at him, he is quite handsome only. I mean with his dusky skin tone. Actually yes, he don't have the fair skin tone. But he is hands.....

'Stop right there manju' I shouted at myself.

'With a well built body. ' my mind completed.

'Shut up right there'

I just wiped my mouth in case if I drooled in case. Aghhh.

"Sure maa, atleast for next time when you come you should plan to stay for long. Not like this." I heard him.

Oh that aunty.

"Okay maa, love you. Bye..... Yes yes I will have my dinner. Don't forget to have your tablets maa" he says before cutting the call.

He then strats to wipe his body.

I kept looking at him.

'Hy manju, what are you waiting for?' my mind aksed me.

I should make him to convince according to my plan. Heck he should say no.

"You should say no" that is the first word flew out of my mouth.

He stopped his action abruptly and looked up.

"What are you doing here?" he shouts at me.

Mithran pov:

"Where I will be, then?" she slowly asks me.

I looked at her properly. Who is wearing a hoodie with a sweatpant.

"Mmmm nice body" she commented at me.

"Get out" I says at her, it is really awkward. Am in nothing, just a piece of cloth.

"What happened my dear future hubby?. Won't you allow your future wife to see"

"To see what?" I asks her.

"Obviously the room" she replies chucklingly.

"Bad boy not to see you okay. It will take some more time." she says by winking at me.

I glared at her.

"What are you doing here in untime" I asked her.

"Just missing my future hubby maybe" she innocently says.

"Just cut the crap and come straight to the point" I asks her.

"That I already said. Just say no to this marriage like a good boy. " she says at me.

"I won't say no" I replies by walking away from her. But she grabbed my hand.

And turned me to her side.

"You should say no. Or else you will see my wrath."

"Will see that too. I cant say no. And I won't say no too."

"You will."

"Challenge?"

"Yes" she accepts.

I leaned to her level.

"I will never backoff from the challenge my dear future wife" I huskily says which irked her more.

She slapped my chest.

*Groans*

"I will never accept you as my husband," she shouts at me.

"But then few mins back, you are calling me as future hubby. So then?"

"Am just kidding. You will never be my future husband nor I will be your wife" she screams at me.

"Calm down" I says amusingly at her. She is some different master piece it seems.

"First time you visited your future house. What you like to have?" I asked her.

"You bastard,.."

"You mean sweet bastard?. You wanted to have me? " I cut her off.

I leaned more into her.

"But sweatheart it will take some time like you said." I says as much as hot.

"Ewwwww, just back off....."

I laughed at her doings.

Mmm interesting.

"What you want to eat?" I asked her.

"You are unbelievable. Am asking you to say no. Please"

"I thought you won't plead"

*Groans*

"Arghhh forget about that"

"Mmmm" I hummed at her.

I don't know why that I like to mess with her. I mean this is what I did to her on that day when the raid takes place on her home.

"Get this into your thick head mister. I will make you to say no by yourself. " She announced by pointing her finger towards me, by stepping back a step from me.

I grabbed her by grabbing her hand which made her to fall over me.

"I already said you to behave properly."i says at her. She wiggled in my arms.

" Leave me you asshole "

" Shhhhh, not again "

" I hate it when someone disrespect me "

" Then you should be away from that person " she says by placing her palm over my bare chest and tried to move away from me.

I tightened my hold over her.

"That not gonna happen. Maybe I will teach you what is respect" I slowly says at her.

I don't know why. That I felt the strong connection with her. I don't know how to say it. Somewhere I felt like I should have to keep her with me for ever.

Okay I know am looking like a nut creature. But I don't know.... How to explain it....

I know this is not at all possible.. To feel connection just with one day... But am feeling like I nee....

'Confirm you should admit in mental hospital. Mithran I guess because of continous work you become the loose nut creature. Like your dad used to say'

'You can't definitely attract to this girl. That too not in just few meets. When you never had any connections with her.' my mind warned me.

"Hello mister. Take off your hand Or else I will shout"

"You won't" I smilingly says at her.

"Try mee"

"HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP" She starts to shout.

"Hy stop why are you shouting..." I says at her. But all she doing is keep on shouting.

"HELP HELP ARGHH... HELP HELP"

"Shhh, don't shout...." I just pinned her to the wall. And closed her mouth with my palm.

"Shhh"

But she jut bited my palm.

"Fuck"

"HELP HELP.... just say no to this marriage" she shouts at me.

"I will never say no"

"You should or else you will have to face my wrath for each and every dad and night. I will never make your life any easy"

"Oh challenge?. You know I love to face the challenge. Will see"

*Groans *

She tried to move me again. But all I did Is leaned more into her.

"What happened?. Shit" I heard another voice.

I looked at the source.

"Am... Am sorry.... I just... Forget it... Manju let me know when you guys finish your this stuff... And please remember that... You both were still unmarried..." that boy I remember kabir... Says by turning his head to other side and scratches his neck.

"Kbair, hy shit head.... Its not what you think" I heard a shouting of this girl.

"Don't shout. This is night" I says at her.

"Bastard" saying this she moved me away from her.

I just grabbed her hand and aggin pinned to the wall.

"No swearing" I says by hugging her.

*Throat clearing sound *

I leaved her. She looked at me with her big eyes.

Don't ask me why I hugged her.

I FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHY The heck I hugged her actually.....

I turned from her and walked towards the bed and weared my shirt and everything. As both of them gone outside.

"Manju I didn't expect you to be this intim...."

"Kabirrrr" she shouts, which made me to smile.

"Kabir comeon we will go" I heard her voice outside of the hall.

"Wait here manju. What he will think of us."

'who is he for her?'

'He said her friend right on that day' my mind reminded me.

'Might be her friend only'

'Yes'

'Are you jealous?'

"What you guys like to have?" I asked them by walking outside.

"Kabir I don't care whether you come or not. Am going out of this home" she shouts. I just grabbed her hand which made her to sit on the sofa.

"Wait here I will come guys" I says by walking near to the door and locked it. Then I walked inside the kitchen.

I immediately served the prepared noodles in two plates and walked out.

"Hy give me the key" I heard her shouting for long time. But never answered her.

"Dinner is ready" I says by keeping the dishes on the nearby table. Then I passed his plate of noodles.

"No sir, I I..." he stuttered at me.

"Have this" I says curtly.

"But si..."

"Why the heck you are giving him respect. He is some bad man, who is hell bound on marrying a small girl" she intervened.

"Have this kabir. You seems to be my soon to be wife's best friend. So it's my duty to take care of you properly as much as I take care of my wife to be. "

"But sir... She Don... Don't want this marriage... She.... " he stuttered.

"She will accept this marriage soon kabir. You don't have to worry about that"

He nods at me unwillingly.

"Hy kabir, comeon we will go"

"No one is going to go without eating"

"I will never have food in my enem...." I stuffed a noodles into her mouth not before blewing it.

She glared at me.

"Chew it"

"Chew"

Kabir kept looking at us, with his wide eyed.

Haha.

"Chew" I again says at her by sitting beside her on the two seater sofa.

I want this marriage to happen, because its my maa's wish. This is all I can give to her.

'Is that the only reason for your sudden interest in this marraige?'

'I fucking don't know why, but I felt like she might be the one. Even if she is not, I will make it'

"Do you like it?"

"I hate you"

"I know it right"

"Why are you behaving like a phsyco path." she asks me.

"Am I?"

"Yes you only bastard" she says by chewing.

"Not again, just because you are being the visitor am leaving you this time. Or else it will be different"

I then made her to have her dinner properly.

"Bye sir"

I nods at him. Then I opened the door with my key.

"Don't roam in night time" I says at them.

"What you will do?. Its my life, I will roam whenever I want." she shouts at me.

"Am not saying to you"

"Kabir, take care of her. Don't roam in  untime."

"Yes sir"

"Kabir, you are my friend. Not that man's" she shouts at him by folding her hand.

"Bye" I said at her, who walks out of my home.

Why did I hugged her.......

Author's note:

Thank you guys❤️

How was the chapter?

Bear with the mistakes.

Love you all💖

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 0 61
A girl who doesn't let anyone in. A guy who lives every day for himself. An inexplicable attraction. Hi all! Some of the topics touched on in this s...
170K 6.9K 21
Anophthalmia • a child born without one or two eyes ° I got up and took few steps until I was right in front of him. He wanted to back away but I wra...
3.9K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
380 20 39
A cheerful girl Era working at a good post in a company enjoys her life in India with her family and friends. Little did she knew about what's coming...