𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•Šπ•₯οΏ½...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 7- The Spirit of CompetitionοΏΌ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your FiancΓ©e to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit

7.7K 195 126
By angelicMichiko

I squirm and groan as the sun beams across my face. I raise my hand close to the window and close my fist, causing the sun to fade away.

I roll out of bed and hit the floor with a thud. What happened last night? I think, limping towards the dressing mirror.

I notice a scratch on my face. I brush my finger against my right eyebrow to my nose. I also had a cut on my left cheekbone.

My brain begins functioning, bringing back all the memories from last night. I touch the wound again. Yeah, that's gonna leave a mark.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, and head to the dining hall, where my family were all eating breakfast.

My dad quickly gets up, grabbing my head and kissing it. "Uh, Fara can we talk?"

I stutter. "Yeah, yeah of course."

Once we were clear from the family, dad began to speak

"What happened last night?" He asks concretely. "I came from my study room to see you moaning and groaning on the ground, all bruised up."

I begin to tear up. "Dad, it was so bad."

"What happened? Fara, you've got to tell me."

I took a deep breath and began talking very quickly like Ikki. "One of Korra's friends from pro bending went missing so his brother asked for Korra and I's help, so we went searching for him, found him but a bunch of masked men attacked us. One chi blocked me like how grandma Ty used to do to me to help me learn chi blocking, and then they threw me off a moving truck. And then Korra and Mako told me to go home because I was very badly hurt."

Dad wraps his arms around me. "Fara, breathe. You are safe now."

I grab his robe, blowing my nose into it. "Dad, we've got to find them."

My dad squint his eyes at me a little annoyed from blowing my nose into his robe, but he shakes it off. "Let's just go have breakfast for now, I'm sure Korra and her friends are doing just fine. And if not we will send out a search party."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Honestly the day had flew by. Dad and I were talking to the Order of the White Lotus, when Korra had arrived home.

"Thank goodness," I gasp hugging her. "Dad and I were just about to send out a search party."

"Are you all right?" Dad asks.

Korra lowly shakes her head. "Mm-mm."

"Korra, what happened?"

"Did you find, Bolin?" I ask.

"Yes, but I was at an equalist rally." Korra explains. "I saw Amon."

"What?" Dad gasps.

"Who?"

Everyone ignores me. "He can take people's bending away for good."

"That's- that's impossible." Dad stutters. "Only the Avatar has ever possessed that ability."

This Amon guy could energybend?

I could feel the fear in Korra's system. "But I saw him do it."

"I believe you." Dad replies. "I don't know how Amon has achieved this power, but this means the revolution is more dangerous than ever. No bender is safe."

We all glance to the side of the water, looking into the big city.

That day, my mother and I were preparing dinner.

"Honey, I've been meaning to ask you, what happened to your face?"

"Oh, uh. I got thrown off a truck."

My mother eyes me, but sweetly smiles. "Okay, honey. Hope you're okay."

"Mom, I just told you I got thrown out of a moving truck!" I exclaim, placing the dinner on the table. "Aren't you worried?"

"Definitely," she chuckles.

"You think I'm lying?"

Mom rubs my shoulder. "Honey, it's okay to tell me the truth."

"What do you think I did?"

"Do you really want me to tell you?"

"Uh yeah," I bark, grabbing the plates.

"Fara, are you associating in sexual activities? You have bruises and scratches all of you."

My jaw legitimately drops. "What? Mom, no. Why would, I- I really did get thrown out of a truck. Ask dad. Ask Korra!"

Is this what her and dad do? Let me not think about it.

Mom raises her hands in defeat. "Okay, but if you want to talk about anything, you can always come to me." She smiles.

I weakly smile back. "Good to know."

As I arrive at the table everyone including Korra were all settled in.

I sit beside my father. "We are grateful for this delicious food, for happiness, for compassion and-"

Dad is cut off by a cool dark voice, that made my insides shiver, and no, not in a good way. "I'm not interrupting, am I?"

Dad sharply turns to the door. "This is my home, Tarrlok. We're about to eat dinner."

"Good, because I am absolutely famished." Tarrlok responds. "Airbenders never turn away a hungry guest, am I right?"

Dad let's out a loud sigh. "I suppose."

Mom and I give dad an annoyed look, but he only shrugs his shoulders in response.

Tarrlok stands in front of me. "Is this the infamous Fara?"

"Uh, yeah, and you are?"

"I am Councilman Tarrlok representative from the Northern tribe. I work with your father."

"Okay?"

Mom lightly smacks my arm. "Don't be fucking rude."

I wince rubbing my arm. "Nice to meet you." I plaster a fake smile.

Tarrlok nods his head, walking over to Korra. "Oh, and you must be the famous Avatar Korra. It is truly an honor."

Korra gets up to bow. "Nice to meet you."

"Now that's a proper, greeting," Mom scolds.

Ikki rushes over to the side of the table where Tarrlok is standing. "Why do you have three ponytails?" Ikki then gets a whiff of Tarrlok. "And how come you smell like a lady? You're weird."

I laugh at my sister.

"Well, aren't you...precocious?" Tarrlok replies.

He then turns to Korra. "So, I've been reading all about your adventures in the papers. Infiltrating Amon's rally now that took some real initiative."

"Oh, thanks." Korra blushes. "I think you're the first authority figure in the city who's happy I'm here."

Tarrlok grins. "Now that you've arrived."

"Enough with the flattering, Tarrlok." Dad says not buying Tarrlok's nice act.

"Yeah, what do you want from Korra?" I chime in.

"Like father like daughter." Tarrlok chuckles. "But patience, Tenzin. I'm getting to that."

Dad furrows his eyebrows.

"As you may of heard, I am assembling a task force."

"Nope, no one's heard." I respond.

"Anyways, I will strike at the heart of the revolution. And I want you to join me. You also Fara."

"Really?" Korra and I both perk.

"What?" Dad gasps.

"I need someone who will help me attack Amon directly, someone who is fearless in the face of danger, and that someone is you." He then looks over at me. "You too, Fara."

I roll my eyes.

"Join your task force?" Korra drifts off. "I can't."

Dad and I both look at each other in shock.

Tarrlok begins to choke. "I...must admit, I'm rather surprised. I- I thought you'd jump at the chance to help me lead the charge against Amon."

"Me too." Dad mumbles.

"I came to republic city to finish my Avatar training with Tenzin. Right now, I just need to focus on that."

I smile at Korra. Look at her being so mature, I'm definitely rubbing off on her....

Tarrlok eagerly gets in Korra's face. "Which is why this opportunity is perfect. You would get on the job experience while performing your Avatar duty for the city."

What a simp.

"Korra gave you her answer," Dad firmly says. "It's time for you to go."

Tarrlok raises his hand as he walks to the door. "Very well. But I'm not giving up on you just yet. You'll be hearing from me soon. It has been a pleasure, Avatar Korra."

Ikki stands up waving at Tarrlok. "Bye bye, ponytail man!"

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

The next morning, my mind started to wonder as I think about the championship tournament. I felt kind of bad, not giving the boys any yuans, so I dug through my horrendous closet to find some money.

I find about 100 yuans in my closet. Not good enough. I know there's a safe somewhere in this house.

I smirk as I have an idea. "Ikki!"

Ikki comes running through my door making a hole in it. "You're fixing that by the way."

"Who broke the door?!" Mom shouts.

Ikki falls to her knees. "Please don't tell mom."

I look down at my pleading sister. "Sorry, mom it was me, I got a little excited and burst the door opened."

"Uh, since when are you ever excited?"

"What! I'm always excited." I exclaim.

"That's why the sky's always gloomy?"

"Good point."

Ikki squeezes my thigh. "Thank you! Thank you!"

I grab her, pulling her to the side of my hip. "I have a question for you, my most favorite sister."

Ikki squeals. "I knew, I was your favorite." She then leans in to whisper in my ear. "You're my favorite too."

"Good to know," I wink. "I need a favor."

"I'm listening,"

"Do you know where mom and dad keep their super secret safe full of money?"

Ikki pauses for a minute. "I'll be right back."

Ten minutes later, Ikki comes back with a handful of cash. "Will I get in trouble?"

I quickly shake my head. "Of course not. They won't even notice."

Later on, Korra and I are outside, when we get a surprise visit from Bolin. "Hello, fellow teammate and executive manager!"

"Hey, Bolin." Korra and I both say in different tones of emotion.

"Missed you at practice this week."

"Yeah, sorry about that." Korra says, stroking Naga.

"Aw, it's all right." Bolin glooms. "We're probably out of the tournament anyways. Unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tomorrow."

"That reminds me." I chirp. "I'll be right back," I speed towards my bedroom, I grab the yuans and put a good amount of money into a bag.

I ran back outside meeting Korra and Bolin. "This is for you." I smile, handing Bolin the bag.

Bolin's face lights up. "Fara! Is this what I think it is?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, check."

Bolin opens the bag and gasps. "Fara! You shouldn't have, is this all 30,000 yuans?"

"Maybe more," I blush, putting my hands behind my back.

"Fara, I could kiss you." Bolin says, picking me up and twirling me around, he then leaves a big fat kiss on my cheek.

"It was no biggie." I giggle.

"No biggie?! You're the best manager/friend ever." Bolin then rips a flower out of Korra's hand and hands it to me.

"Thank you?" I laugh, looking at Korra in confusion.

"Ima go tell Mako, right now!" Bolin screams, dancing off the island.

"You really made him happy," Korra smiles. "Where'd you get all that money anyways?"

"Don't you have some Avatar training to do?" I dismiss her, walking away.

Later on the day, there was a knock on the door. "Delivery for Fara, it's waiting outside for you." I step outside to see Ikki and Meelo fake driving a car.

I gasp pushing the old woman out of my way. I hug the car. "Who is this from?"

"Tarrlok, Miss."

I shoo my siblings away from the drivers seat. "Ikki shotgun, Meelo get in the back."

When I put the key in the ignition, dad approaches.

"Out of the way, daddy! We're driving here!" Ikki exclaims.

I honk the car several times. "Do you even know how to drive or the responsibilities of driving a vehicle?"

"How hard can it be?" I reply.

Dad's face turns beet red. "Don't kill your siblings!"

"Dad, just hop in, we'll all go driving together." Dad sighs, moving Ikki to the back.

For the past hour, dad teaches me how to drive a vehicle. "A born natural!" He exclaims. "I should have taught you sooner."

"You couldn't, I was in the South. Remember?"

"Oh yeah," Dad replies. "Now take us back home."

I look at him. "Dad, we are home."

"It's the island area."

"It's still home daddy," Meelo spits out.

"Hey! No spitting in my new car." I yell.

"Yeah, daddy when are we going to be able to leave the temple for once." Ikki complains. "I'm bored."

"Bored of the temple?" Dad gasps. "How?"

"Because Fara's never here, this is the first time in years she hung out with us."

I snap my neck to turn to Ikki. "Maybe because I've been in the South Pole for two years and been here for three weeks."

"I agree with my eldest sister." Meelo elegantly says.

"Thank you."

"I meant Ikki."

"But I'm the-"

"Stop, arguing with each other." Dad intervenes.

As we walk into the house, Korra informs us that we've been invited to attend an honoring for her.

My dad had a little fit about my outfit choice, but I won the argument, so he let it go.

The whole family, including Korra were all dressed up for the event.

At the city hall, we emerge through the doors.

My little siblings go flying around, observing the city hall. Poor things, they've probably never been in the city before.

Everyone surrounding us started to clap. "I can't believe this is all for me."

Dad squints his eyes. "I'm not sure what Tarrlok's plotting, but keep your guard up."

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to get a drink." I perk, walking over to the fountain.

As I'm about to swoop my cup into the fountain, I notice my brother standing in it.

"Hey, Fara!" Meelo cheers pulling down his pants.

"Oh hey-What are you doin-"

"Meelo, no! That is not a toilet!" Dad yells rushing over to us.

I grab my brother and place him on the ground as dad begins to scold him.

Korra waves me over to meet someone. I walk over to her as a weirdly good looking man, greets me.

"Hiroshi Sato. Nice to meet you."

I shake his hand, a shock jolting through my arm. "Hey, you're that famous rich guy, right?" I ask, ignoring the unpleasant shock.

Hiroshi deeply chuckles. "And you must be councilman Tenzin's daughter, Fara."

"Hey, Fara, hey Korra." I hear a familiar voice speak.

"What are they doing here?" I murmer over to Korra as we watch the brother's walk towards us.

Beside Mako was a beautiful tall woman with long black hair. I stare at her for a bit. Who is she and why is she so close to Mako?

"This is my daughter, Asami." Hiroshi introduces. "I think you two would be great friends," he gestures between his daughter and I.

"It's lovely to meet you." Asami softly says. "Mako's told me so much about you both."

Korra and I eye each other. "Really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"He hasn't mentioned you at all." Korra rudely says. "How did you two meet?"

Bolin swoops in the middle of Korra and I. "Asami crashed into him on her moped."

"What?" Korra gasps. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Mako replies. "More than fine. Mr. Sato agreed to sponsor our team. We're back in the tournament."

My eye twitches. "Oh really now?"

"Isn't that great?" Bolin cheers. "Now you don't have to use your money on us."

I went through all that effort for what?! "Yeah, terrific," I sigh. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

I walk to a different fountain that Meelo wasn't about to pee in.

I notice the chief of police walk into the building as she eyes me and comes prancing towards me. "You!"

Here we go. "Long time no see Beifong, missed me?"

Lin crosses her arms. "I most definitely did not." She then grabs my cup from me and drinks it. "Stay out of my way stormbender."

Jeez, who rained on her parade? Actually, I did rain on her city hall parade once, but I was just a child. I was new to my abilities.

Soon after Beifong rudely stoned away. Mako and Asami approach me. "Hey, Fara. Mind if we join you?"

"You're already here, aren't you?"

"You look beautiful by the way." Mako's eyes twinkle as he studies me clearly.

I side eye him. "Can't say the same for you."

He chuckles.

I could feel Asami's eyes burning on me. "Yeah?"

"Oh, sorry," she gushes. "I hope we aren't bothering you, I asked Mako if we could come over and talk to you. You look even more stunning in person than you do in the papers."

I grin a bit at the compliment. "Thanks?"

"Was that a questionable tone? I'm sorry, I'm not good at making friends. Mako told me you can be a little blunt." She rants.

I lightly smack Mako's arm. "Did he now?"

"Yeah," Asami gushes scratching her head.

Okay, now I feel bad, I've been a little rude to her since she arrived. Asami seemed like a nice girl. "I think we're going to be good friends,"

Asami brightly smiles. "You think? I was thinking the same thing but Mako told me not to get ahead of myself."

I grab Mako's cheek, pinching it. "Oh, Mako, always so negative."

Our attention was then grabbed by cameras flashing everywhere.

I turn around to see numerous of journalists and photographer bombarding Korra with questions.

A bunch of the questions were being targeted towards Amon.

I look over at my dad as he gestures me to go on stage.

I stomp over to the stairs and block the cameras from Korra.

"Get my good side." I flash a bright smile. "Questions over, wrap it up."

"Are you afraid of Amon?" A journalists quickly asks.

Korra bursted out. "I'm not afraid of anybody! If the city needs me, then-" she trails off mid sentence. "I'll join Tarrlok's task force and help fight Amon."

Tarrlok wraps his arms around Korra and I. "With the exception of Fara." Now a jolt of electricity runs around my shoulder blades.

"What's your obsession with me?" I lowly growl with a smile as the photographer were still flashing photos towards us.

"You're quiet fascinating."

I shiver at his comment.

"There's your headline, folks." Tarrlok brightly smiles.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

The next evening, Korra and I were sitting with a group of Tarrlok's task forces. Korra and I were dressed up in their uniforms and everything.

Not going to lie, I looked pretty hot in their uniform.

Tarrlok explained his plan to the task force as he finishes, we all get in the back of a truck and end to a stop as everyone hops out the truck. The raid was successful, we were able to capture a good amount of equalist and chi blockers.

After succeeding the plan. In front of a large group of press, Korra publicly challenges Amon to a one-on-one duel at midnight on Aang Memorial Island.

After Korra challenges Amon, I dash over to the island to warn my dad. We soon rush over to Grandpa Aang's island.

"Korra, this is madness." Dad warns.

"Don't try to stop me and don't follow me."

"You're going to get yourself killed."

"Wow, thanks for the support Fara." Korra lowly says.

Dad sharply turns to Tarrlok. "This is all your doing. Manipulating her and my daugher into your force."

Tarrlok raises his hands in surrender. "I tried to talk her out of it, too. But she's made up her mind."

We all watch as Korra sails to the island all by herself.

"We will be watching the island closely." Tarrlok says. "If anything goes wrong, I have a fleet of police airships ready to swoop down."

Dad only grumbles. For the past two hours, we were still waiting for Korra to arrive.

"You think she's okay, dad?" I ask getting worried. "She's been gone for hours."

We all then hear a loud scream coming from the island. "Dad, let's go!" I yell, tugging his robe.

We rush over to the island to see Korra collapsed in the Aang museum base.

"Aang?" Korra lowly whispers.

"Korra!" Dad shouts. "Are you all right? What happened? Was Amon here?"

"Y-yeah." She replies a bit dazed. "He ambushed me."

Dad's eyes widen. "D-Did he take your bending away?!"

Korra lights a small fire in her palm. "No. I'm okay."

Dad lets out a heavy sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness."

Korra then begins to break down, she grabs both dad and I, and pulls us into her arms. "I was so terrified! I felt so helpless."

I only stroke Korra's back as my dad does all the talking. "It's alright. The nightmare is over."

"Y-You were right." Korra sobs. "I've been scared this whole time. I-I've never felt like this before and Tenzin, I don't know what to do."

"Admitting your fears is the first, and most difficult, step in overcoming them."

Not my best chapter, but fuck it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8K 26
[Currently going through a re-writing process] {Formerly known as "Extra Airbender"} Nini is the eldest daughter of Master Tenzin and Granddaughter o...
1.7K 55 5
Korra of the southern water tribe has spent almost her entire life preparing for her role as the avatar, but her inability to airbend will take her t...
7.3K 291 16
finally editing this bc i have writers block LOK FanFic Jinpa is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, best friend to Korra, and a master Airbender...