All On The Line {A.D.C x You}...

By carterradams

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ READ WITH CAUTION ⛔️ (This will be your only warning) There's a killer on the loose... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
Book 2 Snippet

~6~

1.1K 71 7
By carterradams

December 5th, 2021

"Thank god it's still dark. This could look really bad," Y/n said grabbing Alycia from the back seat and setting her feet down onto the ground. She reaches into her back pocket and bends down as Alycia's eyes roam around. Y/n cuts the rope around Alycia's ankles, standing back up after grabbing a hold of Alycia's left arm and pulling her forward as the green eyed girl realizes where they are.

They enter the building and immediately head for the stairs. Alycia glances at Y/n as they begin climbing the stairs, shocked the girl didn't try the elevators. They've been out ever since Alycia moved into the apartment complex, but why didn't Y/n try it?

They continue up the stairs and surprisingly the two stop at the right floor and head exactly to Alycia's apartments.

"I know you're probably wondering how I know which apartments yours and this and that, but it's not hard to look people up kitten," Y/n says pulling out a key and sticking it into the door, opening up the door. Once it's open, she pushes Alycia in and goes in herself, shutting the door and making sure to lock it. Afterwards, Y/n reaches over to the right flipping on the switch. There Alycia's left with her apartment spotless. Exactly how she had left it. Her eyes flick everywhere taking it all in but feel Y/n tug on her arm dragging her over to the couch and pushing her down.

"If I take that tape off of your mouth, are you going to scream?" Y/n asks keeping a bent over position. Her hands rest on Alycia's knees, looking back and forth between Alycia's beautiful green eyes. Slowly Alycia shakes her head from side to side. "Okay I'm going to trust you, but if you do scream I'm going to kill everyone in this apartment complex. Okay?" Alycia swiftly nods as Y/n reaches up grabbing the edge of the piece of tape, ripping it off. A lingering sting stays against Alycia's mouth afterwards but stays silent as Y/n stands straight up turning around and looking around the room before spotting the loads amount of paper work on the table.

The girl tilts her head, squinting her eyes before reaching forward and grabbing a random stack. One by one her eyes swiftly scan and realize what all of it was.

"Hm, you do know a lot about me then," Y/n says continuing to read page after page.

"I know about the killings. I don't know you," Alycia responds, with annoyance and pain in her voice.

"Well now you get to know me. See it's a win win!" Y/n cheerfully says setting the stack she had and picked up another.

"A win win for you maybe. But for me? You kidnapped me and god only knows if you're actually going to kill me just like all those other people. I mean you didn't even hesitate with that Officer. You straight up killed him with no mercy," Alycia explained tears slipping down her cheeks. Y/n turns around setting the papers down and locking eyes with Alycia. Her head tilts to the side watching the tears fall from the girl's eyes.

"I sense some resentment towards me kitten-"

"Resentment? You're a serial killer. You kidnap and kill people. Of course I have resentment. I'm scared!" Alycia shouts causing Y/n's expression to drop and swiftly move forward, keeping up in Alycia's face. Her hands grab the girl's thighs roughly causing Alycia to wince and look directly into Y/n's eyes.

"You better be careful. You raise your voice again, I'll make sure you don't speak again," Y/n speaks through her teeth. "And a pretty mouth like yours shouldn't not be able to speak. Watch yourself."

"Get. Off. Of. Me," Alycia spoke through her teeth. The two held eye contact, neither one of them breaking it.

"And if I don't? You're tied up Alycia. You can't even fight me even if you wanted. It didn't work well for you in the diner and it won't any other time."

"Get off of me!" Alycia shouts, kicking her legs. She manages to kick Y/n a few times but it only causes Y/n to clench their jaw and let go of Alycia's thighs taking a step back. Alycia stops kicking, looking to her captor who stares right back.

"You know what-" Y/n pauses tearing her eyes from Alycia's and looks around the apartment. Alycia's green eyes follow Y/n's as the captor walks towards the bathroom. Alycia's eyes follow before Y/n disappears behind the door. From there Alycia manages to get up off of the couch and run towards the door. She turns so her hands could grab the handle. However she couldn't quite get it unlocked before Y/n comes in.

Y/n says nothing, instead runs over picking the girl up from the waist and taking her back over to the couch, tossing her down. There she pins the girl down, placing her body weight on top of her while Alycia struggles beneath her. However Y/n holds up a bottle of pills.

"Look what I found? A bottle of pills prescribed to you miss Alycia," Y/n speaks with a smirk. "You know I bet if you downed a whole bottle of these things you'd most definitely overdose. Do you think we should test it out?" Alycia's eyes go wide and she struggles more shaking her head.

"Please. No!" Alycia shouts seeing Y/n screw off the lid and look back at the green eyed girl.

"Alright Alycia. Open up-" Y/n says putting the bottle to Alycia's lips. The girl keeps her lips sealed and Y/n shakes her head, picking up her other hand and squeezing Alycia's nose together. She waits patiently before Alycia's lips open for air and that's when Y/n pours the pills into Alycia's mouth. The girl's eyes squeeze shout about to cough them out but Y/n's quick and cups her hand roughly over Alycia's mouth.

"No no no! I told you not to play with me Alycia. I still have to punish you from earlier. Twice actually. So if you don't die from this, you're definitely going to get a real good punishment later. But I really am just curious why you have pills?" Y/n keeps her eyes locked on Alycia's, noticing the tears rising in her eyes. "All I see on the bottle is your name. You tore off what they were for. Why?"

Alycia shakes her head from side to side. Her mind panicking as does her body. She could feel the awful taste that was beginning to come off of the pills in her mouth. They were beginning to dissolve and she was frightened. By the look in her eyes and the knowing fact of what the pills did, she knew a whole bottle would kill her. Half a bottle didn't.

Noises escape Alycia, screaming for Y/n to let go. Begging to be released. The girl didn't want to die. At least not this way. She didn't want to die with a stranger covering her mouth staring at her with tears in her eyes. She didn't want to die with pills that she had tried to kill herself with 8 months ago. This isn't how she imagined life going after getting help.

Y/n removes her hand from Alycia's mouth and gets up off of the girl. She sits on the side of the car and leans Alycia forward. There Alycia coughs out all of the pills that were forced into her as she gags a bit at the taste. While she's trying to breathe a bit, Y/n stands avoiding looking at the girl as she walks back towards the coffee table and grabs a stack reading again.

Alycia, on the other hand, closes her eyes for a moment. Relief washing over her as she picks up her head, reopening her eyes. There she sees the back of Y/n standing while reading, as if nothing had just happened. The Australian girl slowly shook her head, biting her lip leaning back on the couch. Her mind wondered why Y/n didn't just let her consume the pills. Y/n sounded so devious with her plan, like they were really just going to go through with it. But she didn't. Why? Alycia stares at the girl, curiosity in her eyes, before looking down at her lap shaking her head once again as silence filled the air in the apartment.

<<<<>>>>

"There's be no updates regarding the disappearance of Alycia Carey. However, for those of you who don't know, a 25 year old girl was taken December 1st, 2021 at the diner where she had worked. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and jeans. Her boss, Harrison Baas was also found dead to the alley next to the diner. If you have any information please do not hesitate to call the number on the screen," the news anchor reports as a number pops up. Alycia's eyes began fluttering open after hearing the tv turn off. She heard every word the news said. People were looking for her and her boss was in fact dead. However while listening to the news she also felt someone on her right messing with her arm.

As her eyes fluttered open she slowly turned her head to be met with a focused Y/n looking down a bit. Her green eyes followed to see Y/n fixing the wound in her arm.

"Sorry if I woke you," Y/n said, gently not taking her focus off of the wound as she stitched it up. "I thought it'd be best for me to patch this up while you were asleep, then when you were awake." Y/n's words weren't angry. They were simple, soft like you would have with someone you liked or didn't really know. Alycia just nodded, looking at the work Y/n's already done.

"It looks good," Alycia whispers gently, slowly moving her eyes off of it, seeing out of the corner of her eye Y/n peaking up briefly from working on her wound. However neither one of them speak any further. Y/n looks back down at the wound and removes her hands after finishing up. Her head tilts to the side, biting her lip for a second before nodding and standing up from the couch.

"People are looking for you. They ransack your place, well at least your notes," Y/n explained gathering up the materials she used, making sure to clean up.

"How do you know?" Alycia asks, allowing her eyes to go to Y/n, watching her captor.

"Some of what you had written, the pages in your journal was ripped. Whatever was in it was probably valuable to them in a way," Y/n explains, shrugging while tossing everything she used to clean up Alycia's wound.

"I wouldn't see how considering everything I wrote down I found online," Alycia responds, moving a bit in her seat realizing her ankles had been tied together again. A low, barely audible sigh escapes under her breathe as she throws her head back.

"Unless you wrote a theory. Or they missed something that you didn't. Either way they took it."

Silence fills the room as Y/n reaches into her back pocket and pulls out her phone. Her eyes scan all over the screen, Alycia watching her closely.

Y/n slowly types before stopping and putting the phone up to her ear. There Alycia picks up her head as Y/n turns her back to the girl tied up on the couch, on her own couch.

"Hey it's me. Is the shipment good?" Y/n asks into the phone. Silence fills the apartment as Alycia notices Y/n clench her fist. The green eyed girl sinks her teeth into her bottom lip, seeing Y/n nod her head. "Okay fine. Yeah... I have my own situation right now. You either figure it out or that's going to be the least of your problems."

As the words escapes Y/n's lips she pulls the phone from her ear and shoved it back into her pocket, turning around. When she does, her and Alycia's eyes locked. A heavy sigh escapes Y/n's lips shaking her head as she walks over and takes a seat beside Alycia. Alycia's eyes never leaving Y/n.

"Who was on the phone?" Alycia asks, only getting Y/n's side profile.

"What were those pills for?" Y/n asks back. Alycia clenches her jaw, shaking her head. She tears her eyes from Y/n and looks ahead now too. Both of them sitting in silence now. Neither one of them wanted to answer the others question. Y/n was in deep with other people, a side show that could turn to a shit show in seconds. Alycia had a dark past that tends to catch up with her from time to time, but she knew how to keep quiet about certain things. Especially when it involves what she's done to herself, what she went through because she knows if it get out it could get used against her. So she thinks.

"I know what I gave you Alycia. Those pills aren't no joke. They're high on the market nowadays," Y/n whispers after a couple moments. Alycia remains silent, shifting slightly the best she could feeling the tight looser than it was, both on her wrists and her ankles. A slight confusion crosses her mind at the fact but Y/n speaks again, causing Alycia's ears to perk up. "I know you have no reason to trust me, let alone talk to me. You're trying to survive and me being a serial killer who kidnapped you isn't the ideal plan right now, it could be something for me to just not kill you."

"So you do plan on killing me," Alycia says, turning her head to Y/n. However when she does, her green eyes are met with Y/n's. But instead of the normal smirking, cocky look she normally receives from her captor, she's met with a soft, almost innocent concerned look. Y/n appeared like a totally different person right now looking back at Alycia and it scared the Australian.

"I haven't made up my mind yet..." Y/n's words trail off as their eyes slowly flick back and forth between Alycia's green ones.

"Haven't made up your mind? You should just do it."

"You trying to do reverse psychology right now? I know for a fact you don't have a degree in that."

"And how would you know?" Their eyes remain lock as a soft smile inches onto Y/n's lips.

"When you fell asleep, I looked around your apartment. I found your degree. You went to an acting school. You wanted to be an actress. Why didn't you go for it?" The actual sincerity in Y/n's voice caught Alycia off guard but it wasn't the first time she noticed the shift in Y/n. But Alycia shrugs the best she could, wanting to look away from the girl in front of her but couldn't.

"Couldn't land a solid role."

"Hm, well everything happens for a reason I suppose."

"You suppose?" Alycia blinks for a long moment as Y/n nods her head. "So you kidnapping me the other night happened for a reason?"

"Well yeah. You were at that place, you caught me for a reason-" Y/n pauses, biting their lip while looking down finally tearing the two of their gazes. "Unfortunately this was how we met."

"We didn't have to..." Alycia mumbles, looking away, clenching her jaw. Yet when the Australian looks away, Y/n looks up being met with Alycia's side profile. Her eyes scanned the girl, a sad look spreading across their face. Silence fills the space between them, filling the apartment. Alycia's eyes were on the coffee table, her mind going wild while Y/n stared at the beautiful girl tied up, her own mind running rapid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 82 20
Everyone searches for their american dream but sometimes reality can be disappointing and you don't really know what you wish for. You must be carefu...
1.9K 116 106
After a series of events and a lot of lies, Kailey ends up getting kidnapped by one of her abusive 'fathers' (Alex) men when she's at her lowest. ...
1.7K 441 47
I had gotten away with a lot in the past few weeks. Two attractive girls successfully murdered along with a house pet to warn one of my targets she w...
The Follower By Yassin Yasser

Mystery / Thriller

366 48 10
Life has evolved and more technologies appeared. The internet is the main brain of these technologies, but that doesn't mean that it's safe. It is sa...