Into an Otome Game

By yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... More

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Four: The Academy [1]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]
Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Five: The Academy [2]

447 9 7
By yume_kaxx

The four is now inside the academy, they are at the 3rd floor at the moment, it is the floor where their classroom reside. While walking around, they found out that four of them were on the same class which made the three squeal and jump in excitement.

    There were alot of students in casual clothes in the hallway, for this was the first day, the real class starts the day after tomorrow. First day is an orientation that will start at 10 am in the morning, 3 hours from now in fact. For the second day it was for physical test and together of handing out the uniforms.

   Luna was starstruck since they've arrived inside the academy, which was in the center of the area. Just like in the dorms the academy was filled with exquisite and luxurious Items from the tiles to the Decorations. The wood was unidentified, it seems to be from the wood that can only be found in this World; they sparkle unlike the other woods that she have seen so far, the floor was literally shimmering and glistening like a well polished jewel.

    Once the Four arrived at their respective classroom, which was class 3-A. Rei aggressively slid the door open and happily went in without shame.

  'She reminds me of my sister.' Is what Luna thought, actually, no, rei wasn't reminded her by Eva, it was more like— Rei was a splitting imagine and personality of Eva. Luna felt like her sister was still with her, this made her exhausted just by thinking about it.

   Inside the room consists of only four people. They're all men. Suddenly rei slap the back of the man with an eyepatch repeatedly while smiling, two men was in front of him it made Luna to have a hard time looking at blue haired man properly. Though he looks quite familiar.

   A man with saturated pink colored hair approached us, then looked at Hikari at my right.

   "Brother!" Hikari exclaimed, "Shouldn't you be on the Fourth floor? Also..." She then peeked behind her brother to see the other men casually having fun talking with Rei, "actually, nevermind. Anyway, you need to go, you'll be scolded if you're seen in the 3rd year's floor."

    "Geez, calm down. I just went here to hang with them, after all, my sparring partner bailed on me." He exclaimed as he went pass them and eventually went out shutting the sliding door behind the three.

    Luna found herself being anxious as she looked around, hoping to find a familiar blue haired guy she know of. She then started to fiddle with her fingers.

   Rina seemed to have noticed Luna's fiddling she then asked:

   "Are you looking for someone?"

   "Oh!" Luna jolted at the sudden question, "I am actually. But he doesn't seem to be here yet." She answered with an awkward laugh after.

   "Is that so? Who is this person, I might've seen him." Rina insisted.

   "Then, have you seen arlo?"

    "Arlo?" Rina paused as she thought of that familiar name "oh, the guy you're always with?" She commented "Unfortunately, I haven't seen him around, sorry."

    Luna smiled, "Oh that's fine, there's no need to apologize."

   A voice suddenly spoke in her mind. Agapius. There was an essence of worry in his tone of voice as he speak.

  'Zian, Where are you? How dare you leave me in here—oh nevermind I see you.'

Pssh.

   She heard a sound in her head which seems like the sound whenever Agapius stop using Telepathy to her. She only had shrug it off, her nose then wrinkled as to when she remember what Agapius has called her.

     Without notice, a pink smoke appeared in front of Luna, there appeared a cat with pink stripe in it's back and at the end of it's tail. It was none other than Agapius.

    Agapius wag his tail after seeing Luna in front of him. He began to circle around her and finally rested on her right shoulder with a bright expression.

   All eyes was on the two, shock was written all over their face including the three girls. Luna sighed. She then took Agapius from her shoulder and put him on her arm.

   "Woah..! Isn't that a divine beast?!" Exclaimed the guy with A long platinum blonde hair, his eyes lit up as he stare at Luna and Agapius altogether. 

  Ah.

   Just how many time had Luna heard the word Divine Beast this day? She couldn't even count how many it is. When Agapius was still with her till the entrance of the academy, of course, he draw alot of a attention to people they bump into and only those two words escape from their mouths after.

   "You're right!"

   Luna then found herself once again being swarm around with people, well, they were only few, but they were all guys, and this made her feel rather uncomfortable.

    "Hey!" The three squeeze in and pushed the male a side.

    "Can't you see she's uncomfortable? Geez." Said Rei as she shooed them.

    "Alright, alright. But hey, How did you tame it?" Said the man with mantle colored hair, "I've heard that divine beast has such a pride and only few people was able to tame it." He added.

   A question that was quite hard to answer. What shall she do? She actually had never thought about this question beforehand. Luna know that she had to be careful on her answer.

   Haaa.

   Luna took a deep breath then confidently answered the man:

   "It took a liking to me, It was so clingy that I just had to bought it home." She then squeeze the little in in her arm tightly.

   'Dizian... you're... C... choking me... I'm dying, release me this instant!' Suddenly, she felt something sharp Peirce through her arm. Luna hissed as she lets go of agapius and dropped him.

   Ah!

   Everyone around Luna panicked in to the sight of blood trickling down from her bitten arm. They then looked at agapius that was curled up with a 'I am Sorry' in his eyes. He then float and surprisingly healed Luna.

   "Whoa! It can use healing magic that easily?!" Suddenly exclaimed blonde haired man.

    "Why do always keep on yelling? You're making my ear drums bleed!" Scolded rei as he slap the guy in the back aggressively that it made it curl in to the floor.

    'Agapius.' Luna suddenly called out.

    Agapius who was in her side flinch when he had heard Luna's voice in his head. 'How fascinating! To think she'll already know how to use telepathy without being teached! He's a genius! A prodigy that is perfect to be Luna!'

    'Can you please stop? That's really bothersome.' Luna bluntly responded.

    Oops.

    'Sorry, sorry. What do you need me for?'

    'Show me their status, I forgot to ask for it earlier.'

    With that, agapius didn't respond, instead the translucent screen appeared, Six at that.

   Hmm...

    'This is not visible to them, is it?'

    'Of course not. Translucent screen like that is only visible to the host's eye, so no need to worry and—'

    Luna didn't listen to Agapius's unstoppable rambling, she instead started to read the contents of each Person listed on the Screen in front of her.

[ Daryll Féin
Age: 21
Date of birth: September 15 x565
Race: Elf
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

    The man Luna first read was Daryll Féin, it was the guy with the Platinum blonde hair. Luckily, he was not a male lead, well, she expected this for she did not saw an infographic of him in the first place Together with the Love Interests. Now that she have read a bit of information only now she had noticed those pointed ears of him which represent his race, he was also tanned in color.

[ Shiki Drust
Age: 21
Date of birth: August 16 x565
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: 0%
Affection rate: 0% ]

    As expected, it was indeed him. As Luna recall, this man is someone who will be very obsessive and would kill anyone who dares to steal Luna away. The information she read before mentioned about him sleeping with a woman that is not Luna accidentally— though it was not mentioned who and that seems to be about all of it that she could remember.

     With that recollection of information, Luna thought of one thing:

   I need to partner him up, he's a yandere and I would rather die than, him to like me'. She thought with horror and worry imprinted on her face. Eventually, Luna shook her head before going through the third status.

[ Rinalyn Xievina Hyzen Valencia
Age: 20
Date of birth: October 24 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

   Luna was shock to find out that Rina's full name was quite long and somehow unique, reading it again, she felt like it was just a random choices of names, but it did sound pretty at least. This probably why she only had introduced herself as 'Rina Valencia'. Though, Luna began to be curious onto why she would introduce herself like that, is there a meaning behind her name? Or is she simply embarrassed about it?

[ Rei Drust
Age: 20
Date of birth: May 7 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

[ Hikari Akise
Age: 20
Date of birth: October 24 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

[ Xavier Lester Valencia
Age: 20
Date of birth: March 15 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: 15%
Affection rate: 6% ]

    'Valencia..? Oh right.'

    Recalling once again the information she read before: Xavier, The eldest and Half brother of the so called Devil in An angel's disguise, He is someone who will be devoted to Luna, someone who she be able to trust and be a shoulder to cry on.

     Now, Luna have met three love interest in total. However, she doesn't feel anything instead she's more concerned on how and who will she partner with the male interest. Luna knew it won't be easy, she knew that there will still be a possibility their affection would rise if she's careless of her action and her choice of words.

  She flicked her fingers signaling Agapius to make the screens disappear and it did, in an instant.

     Looking at her phone, Luna realized that there's still 2 hours before the orientation start. It was too late that what she got used too. She wondered what shall she do with her remaining free time, she couldn't just stay here and be on her phone, it'll make it like she's being rude and ignoring people, but there was nothing else to do.

     "Hey!" Yelled Rina out of the blue, "oh, umm, I'm gonna buy some drinks, my treat!" She exclaimed then individually asked what drinks they would like as she writes it down on a sticky note. "That's all? Then I'll go now, wait here." She added before advancing towards the door.

     "I'll go with you." Said Shiki suddenly, which eventually made all excluding Luna shock.

    'What's with the atmosphere?' Luna thought for, of course, she obviously doesn't know what's going on for she was not close to any of them in the first place.

    Luna looked at Rina who was also in shock but then smiled afterwards, although she smiled, she could feel something was off there was a hint of resentment mixed with her smile.

    "It's fine, I can manage." Rina said then left them in silence.

    Shiki was still standing there as Daryll nudge him repeatedly which made him to sit back down.

     "Ah geez, this jerk." Commented Rei aggressively scratching her head as she sighed and looked at her brother with an irritated look. "Whatever you have in mind, stop, that won't help you at all, just leave her be." She added.

    "..."

    Shiki was completely silent and had a lifeless look in his eyes. He seems to be not bothered by the scene, all he did was look away and look outside the window.

   Luna was lost. She does not know what's the reason why rei reacted like that and why is the atmosphere became rather tense. It made her itchy of curiosity. But there's one thing she caught up, it seems Rina and Shiki are not in good terms. That sucks. She actually even plan on setting shiki with Rina, guess she have to find a different approach to get rid of shiki as the love interest.

     "Hey..." Luna called out to hikari in a whisper, "is there something going on between Rina and Shiki?" She asked.

   Hikari flinched at the question, "Ah, well, It's a long story...and I don't think I have the right to talk about it since it's quite a major case."

    "Oh it's fine, it just got a little weird and I just got a curious after Rei's reaction."

    There was no good butting in, after all, she's an outsider literally. And as hikari said it's a major case, Luna thought, they must've had a long history both Rina and Shiki together to be on this situation. Even how much Luna get curious she wouldn't pry, especially if it's something private and big.

    'It's troublesome if I get caught up in their situation.'

    Caressing Agapius which was on her lap, she noticed how this little thing has been quiet since Rina left, she was sure he's awake, he wasn't bugging her nor disappearing as usual. Obviously all Luna could think was that he knows what happened between Rina and Shiki he was, after all, the creator and highest divinity in this world.

    Minutes have pass, they all heard footsteps and murmur of two people closing in. The sliding door opened revealing Rina and a guy with black haired which Luna was very familiar with. It was none other than remus

     "See? I told you I can handle it, if Zamira saw you she'll make another scene." They heard Rina said.

  Remus was holding onto some of the drinks and even snacks in his hand, he seem to have helped Rina to carry them.

   "Who cares? It's not like she owns me to get mad for helping a friend, and oh am I glad that she's in class C." Said Remus as he entered after Rina and closed the door behind him.

   Compare to his face when Luna saw him yesterday, this time he has a really bright expression which made him look like a different person, he also had this genuine smile as he continues to talk with Rina. Interesting.

   Luna was flooded with thought but one made him determine:

    'I think they'll make a good couple!'

   Though, pushing them together might be annoying she do hate being pushy to people, no she simply does not want to be some pushover. Although, the idea was not bad, looking at the two, they had quite a chemistry and spark but maybe she's just reading too much into the male lead set up plan of hers.

     Luna and Remus eyes then met when he pass through her. His face became stiff and dim as he looked at her. Remus then blushed as he recall what he just said to this lady before leaving yesterday.

     Instead of snobbing him, Luna smiled brightly and even wave at remus as she greeted him with a simple 'Hi'.

   To others Luna was giving out such a lovely aura, to Remus, however, in his eyes Luna was oozing out a black smoke around her. Remus froze in front of Rina unable to spoke a word. He somehow find himself being put into pressure in front of this maiden ever since yesterday. He underestimated her.

    "He's dead... I think." Said Hikari as she waved and even slap Remus but there was no response that came from him. Hikari then took the drinks wrap around his arms and handed it to each of them.

    'He's Scared of you Hahaha.' Agapius let out a meow and telepathically spoke to Luna as he laugh.

    Only Luna could do was sigh, it's for the better, maybe after this Remus won't ask for a duel again. Maybe she could live her life normally; Is what is thought but of course she also knew that won't happen. If you wished for a quiet life, you won't get that in this situation, that is what she have learned after reading too many Shoujo manga where the protagonist wishes a simple and quiet life but in the end, they didn't get any of it.

  "Life sure is full of surprises." Luna mumbled to herself as she open the can of coke in her hand.

   Everyone was busy, their eyes glued on their phones not even caring to start up a conversation. The three boys, well, two seems to be playing some online games while shiki on the other hand was just there sitting and seems to be typing on his phone. It doesn't seem like he cares for the noise the two are making.

   Luna found herself observing shiki, he was quite peculiar to her. She was curious on how this guy went to I-Don't-care-about-life kind of guy to an obsessive type.

Bzzt.

    'Hey Agapius, I'm curious about something.' Luna started.

    'Yeah? What is it?'

    'Has anyone been a host in this game before I do?'

   'What? No, you're the first one. Now let me sleep.'

Pssh.

     Maybe those information that she have read was a fake, Agapius is a God After all, he could've do sorts of thing just to caught his host's attention. But there was something that bothers Luna.

But before her thoughts could run deep, she shrug it off and continued to chug onto the ice cold cola.

   Her eyes was still glued to shiki, it made her more curious since she saw how that guy keep on stealing glances over Rina.

   Remus finally got into his senses and then flustered as she faced Luna.

   He began to open his mouth to speak in a stuttering manner:

   "L-Let's d-du—"

   Luna interrupted him, "I said no. You're so persistent, if you want someone to spar with you ask Arlo."

   Once again, that caught Remus off guard. His face was more flustered than before, Luna was quite enjoying his reaction although she was wearing such a poker face.

    "A spar? I'm fine with it."  All of them looked at the door to see three people one of them was Arlo. He was smiling as he said those words and apparently approached Remus. "Let's spar, Luna isn't really the type to spar with people." He added.

  "You heard him, it's better to spar with this guy." Luna stood up as he patted Remus's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up, her eyes sparkling as if she's wishing him good luck. But then again, Remus froze and this time collapsed on the floor creating a loud thud.

    Everyone was dumbfounded by what happened. They then looked at Arlo who was also shock by the turn out of events.

   Luna approached Arlo and put her hand on his shoulder as she said in a serious expression:

    "You're the culprit, so take this guy to clinic, alright?" Then heavily patted him on the back.

     She gave him a warm smile after and eventually went back to sit and glued her face on the phone as if nothing happened.

    Arlo who was dumbstruck at first answered with a stupid look in his face as if he still hasn't process what Luna just said. He crouched down as she began to pick up Remus grabbing his nape and legs.

   The girls and boys was of course, watching him their hand all in their mouth as if there's flowers of roses surrounding Arlo picking up Remus. They All share the same thought (Including Luna):

    A princess carry!

Hup!

   Or so they thought, Arlo eventually put Remus like a sack of potatoes hanging in his shoulder. They were all thunderstruck by what happened.

   "Then, I'll be going now!" Said Arlo as he rushed out of the room like he wasn't carrying a person in his shoulder.

    "H.. He's strong!" Commented the two guys who went in together with him after.

    'He's incredibly Strong...' Thought of Luna, 'He was like Nobonaga Asaji [1]' She added.

    "Hey." Suddenly called out by Rei.

    "Huh? Oh yes?" Answered Luna who just got back to her senses.

    "Is Arlo single?" Rei said as her cheeks flushed.

    Oh.

    She knew exactly why she would ask this, there's two possible answer. First, she's just curious, and second, it's because she likes him.

   "She like him you see." Said hikari teasingly as she nudge rei in the arm.

    "Shhh!" Rei cheek was redder than a tomato, putting her hand around her mouth, shushing hikari.

    "Really? Hmm, I don't think he has one." Now that Luna think about it, she does not know much about Arlo, sure the old Luna do but right now she's not that Luna. She's basically an outsider who happens to possess Luna's body.

     "Then, you're not dating him?" Rei responded.

     "Hmm? Of course not! Why would think of that?"

     Of course they would think of that, Luna and Arlo has such a close bond to begin with. There's no doubt people would also thought of them as more than a friend.

    "Oh, there was a rumor of you guys that you two are somehow dating in secret."

     "Such a silly and cliche rumor, what the eff..." Luna mumbled as she sighed heavily.

    The door slid open aggressively that caught most of the people inside. A guy with a long vibrant colored hair with a quite intimidating demeanor.

  Luna was perplexed as she saw his face. She can't helped but to be disconcerted. This doesn't makes sense to her, or was she just being paranoid?

   Why does he look exactly like that person Agapius turned into before?!

**

[1] A character from a manga named Re-Life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 469 30
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...
9.1K 505 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...
438K 24.2K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...