BEST THING

By teeetales

The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet More

00
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
bonus chapter

XXVII

6.4K 398 134
By teeetales

It was three days after the hectic new year party Áine and Amaru had. The two had a wild night which they were still recovering from and no they did not sleep with each other nor kiss.

It was a lot of drinking and partying. Overall they had fun but now it was time to get back to work. Áine was still finding herself when it came to a job. She wanted to do something totally different from her previous job.

Perhaps own a bakery or even interior designing would do right now.

She grabbed the pans from the cabinet and started preparing breakfast for herself and Amaru. He had been crashing at her house since Christmas.

She didn't mind though, that way they spent more time talking and getting to know to each other on a much deeper level.

Áine believed in emotional intimacy which she lacked when she was with Kobi. But with Amaru she knew how to navigate through the emotions.

He allowed her to express herself whenever she was feeling doubt but it always ended with reassurance and some affirmation to remind her of how much of a bad bitch she was

One thing she vowed to herself was that she wasn't going to depend on no more for anything. She wanted to be sure that, that was what she wanted before diving into a relationship.

She grabbed her speaker and phone, scrolling through her Playlist. She pressed shuffled and Queen Naija's Trial and Error blared on the speakers.

She hummed as she moved to the refrigerator and grabbed the eggs and waffles mix with the sausages as well as the bacon strips.

She had lit the gas stove and was waiting for her oil to heat up. She grabbed the waffle maker and plugged it in.

Cause without the rain, you plant a seed that can't grow, without mistakes, the right way you won't know

Áine sang. She related to the song so much. Kobi held her back so much that she didn't have the time or place to grow. It was watering a plant but letting it grow in a dark place knowing damn well it needed the sunlight.

Áine had cooked the sausage, bacon and waffles. She only had the eggs left when Amaru came down in nothing but sweatpants.

"Good morning babygirl". He said to her, wrapping his arms around her. Her backside rubbed against his front.

"You must wanna get fucked up". He groaned, snuggling his face in the crook of her neck, placing a feathery kiss on her shoulder blade. It wasn't enough that they slept together and he had his arms wrapped around her the whole night. He basically wanted to be in her skin.

"Why you rubbing up on me?". Áine asked, turning around looking up at him.

"Excuse my dick for being excited to see you". He said with a straight making Áine bust out laughing. She knew he wasn't playing but damn, he didn't have to be so blunt about it.

Amaru has made numerous passes on her. She wanted to give in but she was waiting on the right time. She wanted everything to be special and different. She wanted it to work out for the best

"Well we can set up a meeting sometime this week but first move before I burn the eggs". She moved around him and tended to the eggs on the stove.

She plated their food and made sure Amaru had most because he was a fat ass and liked to eat.

"A big breakfast for a king!". He rubbed his hands together, his mouth watering at the sight of the delicious food in front of him.

"Boy shut up!". Áine rolled her eyes.

"You want some juice or coffee?". Áine asked him.

"Juice will do". He told. She walked to the refrigerator and grabbed the apple juice for him while she had orange juice. She didn't apple juice and he didn't like orange juice, one of the things they had a disagreement on.

Placing the tall glass of juice, Áine took a seat besides him. He was already halfway through his food.

"Damn he fucking shit up". Áine teased, earning a light shove from Amaru.

"Shut the fuck up". She chuckled. They messed around till they finished their food. They them moved to the adjoined bathroom and showered together, just to save water.

When they were done, they got dressed comfortably and were now laid out in bed, wrapped around each other.

"Would you get married again?". Áine asked Amaru while straddling him. She had her legs on opposing sides of him and her head gently laid on his chest.

"Yeah, and this time I would do it right". He told her, trailing his fingers down her back.

"And you? Would you like to have children again?". Amaru asked her

"I would love to have children only with the right person. I can't imagine myself going through that phase in my life alone again". She expressed.

"That is fucked up how niggas get women pregnant and then don't take care of their children ".

"Women think a baby will change a man and that's a lie. I thought I could do it but I got embarrassed every time ". Áine confessed. She had never really told anyone besides her sister about how many times she had tried to have a baby just to keep her boyfriend.

She thought having a baby with him would change him and finally settle with her but he embarrassed the fuck out of her every time.

"Men settle for who they want to. I too made mistakes in my past relationship but that didn't damage the one I had with my daughter"

Aww, tell me more about her- your daughter?" Áine asked, lifting her head and looking at Amaru. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and scrolled through his pictures.

He turned it around and showed Áine a picture of Hazel. She was brownskin with a beauty spot just below her left eye. Thick brows adorned her face with a cute set of lips and a slightly sharp nose. In the picture she was smiling showcasing her little teeth resting against a Amaru who had a smirk on his face.

"She looks just like you, but then you have your ugly ass right there". Áine teased earning a smack of lips of Amaru. She laughed still admiring the picture.

"She's beautiful ".

"I know , she got that from me".

"I know you fucking lying ". Áine rolled her eyes, lightly hitting him on the chest.

"Aye, don't get fucked up". He told her causing her to giggle.

"Would love to see you try". She stated. They sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company.

"Áine?".

"Hmm?".

"I meant what I said about liking you". He told her

"I know and I'm going to give you a chance". She truthfully told him.

"That's all I need and after that I will leave it alone".

"Hmm that's good". She hummed, getting sleepy.

"Just don't hurt me". She mentioned.

"I won't ".

She moved around causing her butt to rubbed against his dick. He was getting hard from her grinding on him.

He groaned, causing her to lift her head and look at him with droopy eyes.

"What?". She questioned, yawning.

"If you keep rubbing your ass on me, we going to have some serious problems ". He told her, while mugging her. She giggled and shook her head.

"Boy if you want it just say that". She smirked, looking down at him seductively

"Oh word?". He questioned with his brows furrowed. His hands traveled to her ass, giving it a light squeeze. His touch was making her aroused, sending tingles down her spine.

"Yeah but first lemme get a nap in". She told him, closing her eyes.

"Damn you play too much". He frowned, "now I gotta take a cold shower ".

"Nah I promise I will give you some when I wake up". She opened her eyes and told him.

"I know you playing but it ain't no problem. I'm willing to wait until you ready ".

"Aww", She pinched his cheeks, "Who would've thought that we would be here today, cuddling in bed like you didn't just hate me eight months ago".

"Who said I hated you?". He asked, looking down at her.

"Amaru you hated me, don't act like you didn't ". She playfully rolled her eyes.

"You may think I did but I didn't. I was just over the whole thing because I had therapists who were after money and not my wellbeing but then you came around and I just didn't know how to feel. I thought you came for money too".

"Well I didn't ".

"I know that now, I'm sorry I was mean to you though".

"It all good ".

Y'all are gonna love me next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 112K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
880K 41.3K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
63.7K 3.2K 26
No description just read ๐Ÿ™ƒ
42.9K 1.2K 28
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐—บ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ *Excuse any mistakes* แดกแดส€แด‹ 3