Treasure: The Past || Ateez W...

By Jay_HwaWrites

Hi! This is the official start to a series of three books called "Treasure series". I'm really excited for t... More

Hii! DISCLAIMER!!!
( Part 1: The Past): Character intro 1
( Part 1: The Past): Character Intro pt.2
Chapter 1: Hwanwoong's Past
Chapter 2: The New Kid (San's POV)
Chapter 3: The New Kid (Woo's POV) ; Unusual friend at a unusual time?
Chapter 4: Something's off
Chapter 5: First Date
Chapter 6: Redeem Yourself
Chapter 7: Bully
Chapter 8: Planning the Plan
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Obsessed?
Chapter 11: We're Still Friends
Chapter 12: Sandwich
Chapter 13: Poisoned and Coping
Chapter 14: Burst of a Lightbulb
Chapter 15: You Lied
Chapter 16: Seoho's Background pt1
Chapter 17: Seoho's Background pt2
Chapter 18: Seoho's Background pt3
Chapter 19: Partners
Chapter 20: My Senses are Tingling
Chapter 21: Hopeless
Chapter 22: Battle of Cheeses
Chapter 23: Grocery Store
Chapter 24: Carnival Fair pt 1
Chapter 24: pt 2
Chapter 25: Secret Messages
Chapter 26: Tension in the Air
Chapter 27: Restaurant
Chapter 28: Senior Field Day
Chapter 29: Eye Drops
Chapter 30: I'm sorry Woong
Story Update (things are changing)!
Chapter 31 pt 1: Graduation Incident (The Incident)
Chapter 31 pt 2: Graduation Incident (The Incident)
Chapter 32: Hospital
Chapter 33: Holy F*ck
Chapter 34: Woong
Chapter 35: Going Home
Chapter 36: Secret Encounter
Chapter 37: Pain
Chapter 39: Breaking News!
Chapter 40: Nothing happened; I told you I will
Chapter 41: Love MARS, Love Hwa
Chapter 42: I'm not going anywhere
Chapter 43: I lied; Caught Again
Chapter 44: Comfort from a unknown boy
Chapter 45: Journey of Healing ; Bracelet
Chapter 46: Changing myself for the better; confessing
Chapter 47: Handsome? ; A New Friend
Chapter 48: Tell the world I'm coming home
Hongjoong's Diary
Special Chapter
Chapter 49: It's gone
Chapter 50: Saving you
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53: Surprise!
SEQUEL (BOOK 2) IS OUT!

Chapter 38: What is going on?

126 4 0
By Jay_HwaWrites

The next day Seoho visited his college where he will be attending in a few days with his boyfriend, Keonhee. As for Joong, he finally got the chance to see Ravn since all this went on. However Hwa stayed home, still not feeling ready to be in the outside world.

Joong POV:

"Hey Joong, come on in." Ravn lets Joong inside the house, guiding him into the living room.

"How's Woong doing?" Taking a seat on the tan couch.

"Well, he still doesn't remember much. I'm being as patient as I can. He still clings to me almost 24-7. That's why I'm still taking a break from the group (idol group). How about you?" Handing Joong a glass of water, sitting down next to him.

"Well...San was at the same hospital as we were. We had no idea until I saw a binder with San's name on it. Um-" Joong stopped, hesitating to Ravn the deal he made with San.

"What did you do, Joong?" Eyeing him carefully.

"I...I made a deal with him. Well, actually, he made a deal with me..." Joong watched as Ravn's eyes grew big. "Say what?"

"S-MMMM!" Ravn suddenly covered Joong's mouth with his hand.

"Who are you talking to, baby?" Woong walked out from the bedroom with messy hair, evidence he just woke up from a nap.

"Baby?" Joong's voice muffled under Ravn's hand.

"Shut up." Ravn whispered under his breath. "I see you woke up. He is one of your best friends. His name is Hongjoong, but we call him Joong."

Woong sniffled, "I-I don't remember. I'm sorry." Tears gathered around his eyes, frustrated his memory wasn't coming back.

"No no no, don't cry. Aww baby, it's ok. Come here." Ravn wrapped his arms around Woong's waist, gently pulling him onto his lap. Woong automatically wrapped his legs around Ravn's hips, holding onto his (Ravn) neck. Giving Woong infinite kisses as an attempt to stop him from crying. "Do you want something to eat? We still have a bowl of watermelon." Walking to the kitchen, with Woong still clinging onto Ravn like a sloth clings to a tree. As for Joong, he sat there watching this all unfold in front of his eyes.

"Mmm yumm." Swallowing a juicy piece of watermelon.

"Is it good? Ruffling Woong's messy black hair. "Ravy will talk to our friend in the bedroom, ok? Yell if you need me." Giving Woong a kiss on both sides of his cheek. Gesturing to Joong to follow him in the bedroom.

"What is going on?!" They both blurted out together.

Joong: "Why is he calling you baby? Why are YOU calling him baby? And why the heck are you kissing him like that?"

Ravn: "Why is San making deals with you? Why are YOU making deals with San?" fired back

Joong: "You answer my question first. Yours is worse!"

Ravn: "I don't know about that but fine. I told Woong I'm his boyfriend."

Joong: "WHAT!?"

Ravn: "Can you not yell? It bothers him." putting a finger to Joong's lips to gesture to quiet down.

Joong: "I'm sorry, what? You're purposely doing this, aren't you? You're brainwashing him. You're keeping him from remembering things."

Ravn: "No, He lost his memory from a traumatic experience."

Joong: "Yeah, I know that. Don't you think he deserves the truth?"

Ravn: "Truth?? This is a chance for a new start. I'm doing what's best for him. So don't you dare mention his name in front of Woong."

Joong: "What about that?" Pointing to the tiger stuffed animal. "San won that for him at an amusement park a month ago. Did he get a flashback?"

"Yeah he did. All he remembered was purple hair. I told him I won it for him when we were on an amusement park date. And told him I had purple hair back then." Ravn nodded, coming to a realization he couldn't turn back now.

Joong stared at Ravn, speechless. "I hope you know what you're doing. I don't really agree with all this but I trust you. You do realize you are literally replacing every memory of San with yourself."

"Yeah I know. That's the point. I promise that is the only thing I changed. I just want him to forget about him and start new without so much pain. Now what kind of witch deal did you agree to?" Ravn quickly changed the subject.

Joong: "I told him I would do anything as my apology offer."

"And what did he ask for?" Folding his arm, waiting for Joong's answer.

"He wants me to find Hwa." Scratching the back of his neck, embracing for Ravn's reaction

"Excuse me?!" Letting his arms drop to his side. "Hwa lives with you."

"Yeah I know."Rubbing the tiredness off his face, letting the fact he actually kinda fucked up this time. "I have to be honest, I don't know what to do."

"I know what you should do." Joong ears perked up, "What?" Ravn folded his arms back, gaining back his posture. " Pretend to look for him. Or just say Hwa left this area. He'll give up finding him eventually. I'm pretty sure he'll find someone else."

Joong nodded, thinking the options over. "So, are you guys actually dating?" Joong suddenly asked.

Ravn: "Yeah. Yeah, we are. You know I've known him since I was 7-8 years old."

Joong: That's different, Ravn. There's a difference between loving him as a childhood friend and truly loving him as-as you know... boyfriend. Lover. Soulmate.

Ravn: I-I know. To me, I love him like that. I feel like we're soulmates, as a lover, but...I know he doesn't know me. He doesn't remember me. I would wait for him for as long as I need and as he needs to recover. I have liked him since middle school. You know that. Remember you and Seoho had to comfort me everyday because of how heartbroken I was when he didn't recognize me? Joong, I'm not only doing this just because I want to get rid of San off his memory. I truly love him so much. If I didn't, I would've just said he didn't date anyone.

"Ok, you're right. It's just, it's odd that's all. Anyways I got to go back. I'm freaking tired and my back is killing me." Rubbing his lower back with his knuckles.

"Hey, Joong." Ravn grabbed Joong's arm as he opened the door half way. There was something in Ravn's eyes, Joong immediately knew what it was.

"I don't. And I don't want to talk about it." Releasing his arm out of Joong's grasp, walking out the door.

[ Back at Home ]

"Oww" *wince*

"Oh my god, Hwa! What happened?" Dropping his stuff at the front door, rushing over to Hwa.

*wince* "I'm fine hyung. It's just a cut." Holding his palm.

"No you're not! You're freaking bleeding all over the counter! Your freaking palm is slit open!" Grabbing handfuls of towels, running over to Hwa almost tripping on his own foot. "How did this even happen!?"

*sighs* "Don't be so dramatic, hyung. It's not too bad. I-I was just trying to cut some food for myself and the knife just slipped, that's all. I'm fine, hyung. I'm serious." Grabbing Joong's hand away, holding it for a while. "Calm down, I'm ok. I promise."

"We need to go to the hospital to stitch this up. This is really bad." Pulling Hwa behind him as he grabbed his phone and wallet. Forgetting to lock the door...

[ Hospital ]

"Yes, it looks like you do need stitches for this. It's pretty long. But the good news is that thankfully the knife didn't sever any tendon. It was very close but it's not damaged. I'll get the supplies ready. I'll be back." The nurse left the two alone.

"Hwaaa" Joong whined leaning against Hwa's shoulder. "You need to be careful next time. This isn't a tiny cut. You almost cut through your nervous system in your hand. My heart literally almost jumped out of my throat seeing all that blood."

"I'm sorry for scaring you." Hwa laid his head on top of Joong's head, subconsciously rubbing his cheeks against Joong's dark fluffy hair.

"Promise me you won't injure yourself like this again. Promise me you will take care of yourself. AND tell me whenever you need someone because I will be here." Joong leaned onto Hwa's shoulder, clasping his hands.

"I promise, Joong." Hwa intertwined his pinky with Joong's.

The moment only lasted a couple minutes before they jerked up back in their original position when the nurse came back in with the supplies. "All right Seonghwa, let's get you stitched up and back home."

??? POV:

[ At home - While they were gone ]

*creak* *creak* *creak*

"Ah this has to be his room. Hi Bubbles, how are you doing? Are you taking care of him...wait what's this glistening thing under the carpet." Stumbling back. "No no no, don't do this to yourself. Bubbles, I told you to watch over him! I lost one, I can't lose another one!" *sighs* "I guess you are bringing painful memories for him."

*scribble scribble scribble*

"Here, make sure he sees this. Keep him safe, Bubbles. That's your job, understand?"

On the dragon's belly laid a piece of note paper that read: I am your Bubbles. Only Bubbles, no one else.

On the bottom of the paper had a phone number: *** *** **** Call me when you need help.

"Goodbye Seonghwa, I will see you soon."

Walking out the house, disappearing into the distance.

Hwa's POV:

"Joong, I'm going to go take a nap. I'm really tired." Hwa called down the stairs.

"Yeah rest well. I'll be down here working on (college) homework. Call if you need me."

As Hwa walked into his room, he felt something weird but didn't know till he noticed Bubbles was laying on the pillow. Where Hwa did not leave him.

"What? What is this paper for? Call me when you need help? Who-who the heck came into my room? I don't know this number." Taking out his phone, dialing the number. For some strange reason, Hwa felt the need to know who's number this was. It felt important.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello this is the psychiatrist office, Doctor Hanbin speaking. How can I help you?"

Hwa's phone slipped out his hands, freaked out. "No way." The words escaped Hwa's mouth, chills running down his spine.

"Hello?"

*beep beep beep*

Hwa immediately hung up, horrified at who could have broken into the house and into his room. He got on his knees, searching under the carpet for the only thing that could let people know. Lo and behold, everything was gone. All the evidence was gone...

Hwa felt the need to inform Joong but what would he say? Someone left a phone number to a psychiatrist? He couldn't do that. So he kept it to himself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 62 11
A VEERY spicy and explicit (but also cute and interpersonal) fanfiction mainly focusing on WooSan's gay awakening and SeongJoong as their already con...
529 39 4
ATEEZ, a popular K-Pop group, has begun to take Korea by storm. Beyond their stages and passionate performances, lay a secret relationship that remai...
25.5K 1.1K 29
Hongjoong is an introvert, forced into spending his summer holidays in the countryside, staying with his constantly working aunt and uncle and his co...
67.4K 1.6K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...