[ π™π™š π˜Όπ™’π™€, π™„π™™π™žπ™€π™©π™–...

By ferretsforlegs

[ Daniela MartΓ­nez has been best friends with Camilo Madrigal ever since he first received his gift when he... More

[ 𝐀/𝐍 ]
[ - π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝟏 - ]
[ - π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝟐 - ]
[ - π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘ - ]
[ - π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ’ - ]

[ 𝐀/𝐍 ]

28 0 0
By ferretsforlegs

╔═════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════════╗

Alright, so where the heck have I been?

Basically, I was working on the last chapter and I was about 3000 words into it until I closed Wattpad one day and it didn't save. I had to put the chapter up how it was without the rest of it, so yeah, naturally I'm kinda pissed.

I'm also about to start my exam week in school, so I've been doing a lot of preparing for them in school which is why I haven't been able to wright.

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still working on the fanfic but I'm just really frustrated with Wattpad right now. I was going to write the entire school day, but the next chapter will just skip until the end of the school day.

══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════

Word count : 141

╚═════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...