Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

由 Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... 更多

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 13

1.4K 28 4
由 Arcadia2121

THIRD PERSON POV

This morning Belfast opens the door to Enterprise's room and then she opens the curtain and Enterprise wakes up.

Belfast: Good morning.

Enterprise: Good morning Belfast, and my kiss?

Belfast then throws Enterprise's skirt in her face causing Enterprise to let out a groan of disgust.

Belfast: Don't talk stupid and get dressed at once.

Enterprise: (pouting) You knew this was sarcasm.

Belfast: I'm sorry, but your sarcasm is a little off the mark.

Enterprise gets dressed and then she walks with Belfast to the dining room.

Enterprise: (Smiling) Ah, yes I did shine in the previous mission, did you see Eugen's expression? The face full of terror on her face is priceless, Hahaha.

Belfast: (sigh) You're definitely strong, but don't get too complacent.

Enterprise: I know, this victory was because we were able to catch them off guard.

Enterprise and Belfast arrive at the dining room to receive their breakfast, in that Nevada begins to serve them food.

Enterprise: Hey Nevada... Don't you think that's too much for me?

Nevada: Don't be modest, thanks to you we were able to win the previous battle, I also owe you one for my little sister.

In that Arizona and Pennsylvania arrive and see Enterprise.

Arizona: Hello Enterprise, how are you?

Enterprise: Oh hey guys, I'm fine, thanks.

Nevada: Good morning Comrades BB!

Arizona: Good morning Nevada, I want some Sandwich and a black coffee.

Pennsylvania: Same.

Nevada: Ok.

Enterprise walks away from the counter and heads to sit down, Belfast following behind.

Enterprise: Why don't you sit with me?

Belfast: It's rude to do that.

Enterprise: This is too much for me, please help me.

In that Belfast sighs and accepts.

Meanwhile our protagonist talks with Vestal and Hornet.

Vestal: Oh, so for that reason you were able to pick up a very even fight with the Takao sisters.

Me: Yes, it was very difficult to face those two, I was lucky that Atago did not have much physical resistance, Takao is a very formidable warrior, she gave me a fight until the end, if that withdrawal call had not call, without a doubt our fight It will continue for another few minutes.

Hornet: Hmmm, so who do you think would have won?

Me: No idea, our fight was so close that it is impossible for me to give a clear answer.

In that Vestal sees Enterprise eating with Belfast and Vestal can't help but feel a little jealous, these days Enterprise hasn't been with Vestal due to Vestal's work that is repairing the damage to the ships, if it weren't for Akashi, the work of Vestal would be more hellish than it is.

Hornet: Ooh? You are jealous?

Vestal: Yes, I'm jealous. (Sigh) But I can't help it, I'm very busy and I can't be with Enterprise, it's a shame I can't continue being a mother to her, Enterprise has matured a lot and that makes me feel very proud.

Me: Did you raise Enterprise?

Vestal: Yes, I have taken care of a very energetic Enterprise.

Hornet: Additionally, Vestal has also raised me.

Vestal: But comparing Enterprise to you, without a doubt, Enterprise was more hyperactive than Hornet.

Hornet: (Giggles) Yeah, she always stopped hurting herself when she went out on a mission.

Me: Well, we have to order our food and we continue talking.

TIME SKIP

The girls are now doing their jobs or studies, some of them are wandering because it is their day off.

In one of the outer corridors of Enterprise Academy she walks past Belfast.

Repulse: (Running past) Holi Enty-chan! How are you!?

Enterprise: Good morning Repu-chan, I'm fine.

In that Renown comes out and scolds her little sister.

Renown: Repulse, don't run in the halls!

Enterprise: (Giggles) Yeah they're in high spirits.

Belfast: Well, Repulse-sama has always been like this.

Cleveland: OI! Enterprise!

In that Cleveland calls Enterprise, Enterprise realizes that Cleveland wants to talk to her.

Enterprise: What's up Cleveland?

Cleveland: My little sisters just arrived at the base as reinforcements, have you never met them?

Enterprise: Well no.

Cleveland: In that case, Sisters, please introduce yourself.

Columbia: I'm Columbia, Cleveland-class cruiser, a pacer.

Montpelier: In the same class, Montpelier, nice to meet you.

Denver: Cruiser number 4 of the Cleveland class, this is Denver, my pleasure.

Enterprise: It's a pleasure too, let's get along.

Cleveland: (Giggles) They're my sisters, I'm so proud that they're my sisters.

Montpelier: We are nothing compared to you.

Denver: Aneki is always number one!

Cleveland: (embarrassed) Please don't embarrass me in front of the commander.

Enterprise: (Giggles) Hehehe, so you're that kind of person.

Me: Huh? What happened to the meeting?

Enterprise: Oh, you're here. We're taking a break before the main meeting.

Denver: (Looks at Long) Excuse me, I've never seen you before, if it's not too much trouble, who are you?

Me: I'm Long Beach, one of a kind cruiser, I come from an alternate world to yours and now I belong to your alliance.

Denver: I understand, I'm Denver.

Columbia: I'm Columbia.

Montpelier: My name is Montpelier.

Unlike the performance with Enterprise, this time the girls were more casual.

Denver: What faction are you from?

Yo: USS Long Beach.

Denver: Oh, I get it.

Enterprise: Well, the break is over, it's time to work.

Cleveland: I understand.

Me: okay.

Cleveland: Well my sisters, it's time your sister has to work.

Montpelier: I understand, work hard.

Columbia: Yes.

Denver: Guess him! (Its no a error) (In the anime or games, her sisters always annoy Cleveland by referring to her as male.)

Cleveland: Thank you sisters.

TIME SKIP

The girls are now in the office and on the table there is a Tech Box which opens revealing a black cube, the girls are surprised to see this thing.

Enterprise: It is a black mental cube.

Wales: It is the secret weapon of the Sakura empire based on Siren technology.

Cleveland: Can't we use them to cut off the Sakura empire's command among the mass-produced siren ships?

Akashi: Orochi is the one who controls the siren, this is just a backup memory or so Akagi says.

Wales: So the empire is really building that.

Me: What does Akagi say to silence the critics of the project? Because in the reports written by the spies they say that there are detractors of the project.

Akashi: She uses the events of the tragedy of 36 or the invasion of Solomon, she says that those tragedies could have been avoided if we had two Orochi under our command or she says that, if that Washington treaty did not exist, their navy would not have suffered several damages and stuff and those are very solid arguments to shut anyone up.

Vestal: That's interesting, but I think that treaty was proposed by the previous Führer.

(NT: Remember that this story has nothing to do with reality)

Me: In that case I think they are going against the wrong country.

Enterprise: In short, the "hypotenuse" (Hypocrisy).

Me: XD.

Me: (Serenely) Well, joking aside, do you know what relationship this cube has with Orochi?

Akashi: I really don't know, I wasn't in charge of the construction, I was only in charge of supervising the supplies and nothing else, besides I don't know how Akagi and Kaga managed to build a ship of that size in 3 years.

Me: A sorcerer maybe?

Enterprise: Well, kidding aside, Long Beach may be right.

Vestal: (annoyed look) Enterprise?

Enterprise: Sorry, I guess there's something very shady here.

Me: It is very possible that the siren were the ones who built that ship and tricked Nagato into financing the project.

Wales: It's very possible, unfortunately this type of information is very well shielded as our spies weren't able to gather much information.

Wales: (Sigh) Well, all we can deduce is that Akagi works for the sirens and the empire and Iron Blood are being duped.

The atmosphere was filled with tension, they had spent more than an hour talking and we didn't get anywhere.

Me: I think we better take a break to clear our minds.

Wales: You're right, let's take a 20 minute break and then restart the meeting, we have to come up with a solution to this mess.

to be continue................................................

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

35.7K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
18.2K 344 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
5.6K 73 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...
4.4K 99 26
In the aftermath of the Second Great War, a conflict that ravaged the world through clashes between factions centered around ship girls, a new era em...