Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 26

26.2K 356 163
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

I can't believe it.

I told Kingston my greatest hidden secret.

But I don't feel regret...I feel less stressed. I feel so much more light weight.

Although...I still won't tell him about my dad or mom. That's off the table.

God, I don't ever want to go home.

"Get ready amor, we're going out." Kingston tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I raise my head up from the bed and look up to see Kingston standing at the end of the bed.

"Hmm?" I hum, kicking my legs back and forth and putting my bookmark to mark the page I'm on in my new book. Mrs. Grey let me borrow a book from her library. Yes. I said library.

And it has a rolling ladder!

Anyways...she let me borrow some books so I've been laying in Kingston's bed reading while he was working out in the gym downstairs.

Huh, never thought I'd be saying that I've been laying around in a king sized bed, reading a book from a library the size of the dining room while a hot tattooed guy was working out in his own personal gym.

There's a first for everything I guess.

   It's about noon-ish and the sun is still shining through the large windows and French doors. I made Kingston leave the French doors open so I could let the breeze in as I read. He gave me at least an hour of cuddling before he kissed me all over my face and then told me he had to go work out.

The sweat is dripping down his beautiful biceps and abs as he uses his bundled up black shirt as a towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

Setting my book down I crawl off the bed towards a sweaty Kingston. My feet hit the wood floor and Kingston smiled down at me opening his arms for a hug.

"No, I'm not giving you a hug until you take a shower." Placing my hands on my hips I raise my chin up at him. He sighs, puffing his bottom lip out at me.

  He's so cute.

   He lets out a loud huff, crossing his arms across his chest "Please," he looks over at me, those puppy eyes hard to resist when they're staring at me.

   I want to.

   But I shouldn't.

   "No, cause then I'll need a shower too." I state firmly, crossing my arms across my chest.

   "Please?" he asks again in a little sad voice, puffing his bottom lip out and slumping his shoulders at me.

   Ugh he's so cute. I just want to hug him.

   "No." My voice sounds firm but I'm slowly caving in as he continues to pout. He's acting like a little kid, and it's so adorable seeing a man covered in tattoos, is over 6 feet, and is ripped looking at me like I've broke his heart saying I wouldn't hug him.

   He whines as he slowly turns around and heads into the bathroom.

   Ugh. Fine.

   "Fine! I'll give you a hug, as long as you tell me why we're going out." He nods at me, a smile spreading across his face as he tosses his t-shirt somewhere and opens his arms to me.

   Rolling my eyes playfully I walk over to him, acting annoyed but hiding my smile. His warm and sweaty arms engulf me into a warming hug, his face nuzzling into my neck. "Why are we going out?" I ask him, though my voice is muffled slightly by his chest. 

   His soft lips touch my neck gently before he pulls back, my shirt sticking to the sweat on his chest before he pulls far enough to where it clings onto my body. He chuckles, his beautiful gray eyes trailing my body.

   I've pretty much dedicated my shirts to only Kingston's. Though I did decide to wear tight black spandex underneath the shirt. It's warmer out today, especially for October so I'm not going to be reading in sweatpants all day.

   His tongue comes out to wet his lips as his eyes slowly glide back up to my eyes. Our eyes connecting as shivers dance their way up my spine at his heated stare.

   He cocks his head at me "What? I can't take my girl out to dinner?" He asks me, a smirk pulling at his lips.

   A sigh leaves my lips in frustration.

   I don't want him spending any more money on me. He already bought me a car and paid for every single thing I wore to that party.

   "No! You can't! Stop spoiling me!" I throw my arms up, the t-shirt riding up my hips, showing the short skin tight shorts.

   Kingston's large tattooed hands grip my hips tightly and yank my body into his chest. My eyes trail up from his perfectly carved chest to meet his flaming eyes. "Let me spoil you." He states firmly in a commanding tone of voice.

My head starts to shake before he grips my chin tightly, turning it to look him in the eyes. I swallow my voice of argument and look up at him.

"You deserve to be spoiled. Let me spoil my gorgeous girl." My heart flutters at his compliment and another sigh heaves from my chest.

Why does he have to be so difficult?

I cross my arms over my chest again, my eyes never leaving his intimidating gray eyes "Fine." I huff and he hums in approval.

My arms wrap around his neck and I pull him down to my level. His lips pull up into another smirk before I connect our lips.

I love the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

Once I pull back my brows furrow.

What should I wear?

"What type of date is it? Should I dress nice?" I ask and he nods, his lips touching my forehead gently before pulling back and smiling down at me. "Dress nice, and make it easy to get off," he instructs and my body heats.

Damn him and his mouth.

He sees the new rosy color present on my cheeks and chuckles before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

   I roll my eyes before walking back over to the bed, grabbing my book and phone and the heels from last night then make my way towards the door.

   "Hey amor!?" I hear Kingston yell from the bathroom. I pause, turning to look at the door "Yeah!?" I yell back, awaiting his response.

   I hear some rustling before the door opens and Kingston sticks his head out, his hair dripping wet. His gray eyes stare into me as he sees my phone, the book and the heels and furrows his brows "Where are you going?" He asks in confusion.

   Spinning around I walk towards Kingston I give him a smile "I was heading to your moms room, she has some of my dresses and lingerie in her closet. And she told me I can use her makeup," I explain and Kingston's eyebrows shoot up and he licks his lips at the sound of my lingerie.

   A giggle bubbles out of me and he smirks at me "What did you need?" I ask, leaning forward and pecking his wet lips.

   He puckers his lips at me again and I get the message, leaning down and kissing his soft lips again. He nods approvingly "Don't forget the necklace with my initials on it, and also, don't forget to leave your freckles." He tells me, puckering his lips at me again.

   I lean down and give him a kiss again, a rosy heat covering my cheeks. He chuckles and winks at me before pulling his head away from the door and closing it again.

   A smile covers my face, he likes my freckles. My legs take me over to the side table and I quickly snatch the gold necklace off the nightstand and make my way back over towards the door.

   My hand lands on the doorknob and I pull the door open, walking into the quiet hallway. Mrs. Grey always seems to take the boys and leave me and Kingston home alone. Mr. Grey is always at work or meets up with them so I don't see him much but he's a nice man.

   I pass by the large doors to the boys rooms, Mason's a darker black, Dawson's a hint of red and the twins had a mix of gold purple. They have no idea how lucky they all are to live in such an amazing house and have such amazing parents. Just the maids and butlers are nice as is. And don't even get me started on their cars.

   Mrs. Grey's room is all the way at the end of the hallway, large gold doors surrounded by carved flowers. I nod to some of the maids as I pass, giving them sweet smiles and getting the same in return.

   The large doors to Mr and Mrs. Grey's room get closer until I'm standing right in front of them, my hand on the doorknob.

   Twisting the doorknob I push the heavy doors open to see Mark in there, making their large bed.

   He pauses in his work and looks up, seeing me and smiling.

   "Mark!" I call excitedly, he chuckles, smoothing out the sage green comforter and then walking over to me.

   "Hey kitty cat," he greets and I quickly walk over to him, throwing my arms around him.

   We hug for a second before I pull away, beaming up at him "How was your date with Ashley?" He smiles down at me as I toss my phone and book onto the bed, setting my heels down and then make my way over to Mrs. Grey's closet.

   "It was really good..." he trails off and I pull open the doors, walking in and spotting the dress I've been wanting to wear out with Kingston for a while. It's a long tight fitting black dress with thin straps that I can tuck in and a slit that runs all the way up to my upper thigh, a straight neckline and slightly bunched at the waist.

I know it'll drive him crazy but just seeing him get all riled up is easy and fun to do. He gets all worked up when I dress in leggings, I can't even imagine how he's going to react when he sees that my thigh is visible for all to see.

   "But?" The hesitation in his voice makes me suspicious that something else happened that night too.

   "We may have fucked, and then I asked her to be my girlfriend," he states quickly as I grab the same lingerie from last night. Kingston never got to see it.

   "Oh my god!" I squeal, poking my head around the closet door "What did she say!?"

   He grins at me, ruffling his blonde hair with his free hand "She said yes!" I squeal again, clapping my hands together "Yay!! Finally!" He scowls at me playfully.

   A giggle passes my lips as I fold my outfit over my forearm and walk out of the closet, glancing over at Mark as he spots my lingerie.

   He wiggles his brows at me "You expecting to get fucked tonight? Where you going?" He asks in curiosity and jumps onto Mr and Mrs. Grey's bed.

   And he just made it too, dumbass.

   I feel heat rise to my cheeks "Kingston's taking me out to dinner, and yeah, I am expecting to get fucked tonight."

   Mark chuckles, smiling at me "You guys are so cute together." The blush on my cheeks darken and he laughs "Don't think I haven't seen you guys in the hallways, when you made him give you a piggy back ride, or the time he made you waffles in the kitchen, or last night when he carried you home after you passed out drunk. By the way, he made his mom get you ready because he didn't want to disrespect your body," Mark keeps babbling on and on about interactions he's seen of me and Kingston but my mind is lingering on the fact that Kingston didn't touch me at all last night in a bad way.

   He asked his mother to change me?

   That's so...respectful.

  But tonight I want him to be disrespectful.

   Shut up thoughts! Not the time.

   I give Mark a smile and then walk towards the bathroom to get changed and do my hair and makeup. "Talk to me through the door," I tell him before slipping into the bathroom and locking the door as I strip down and pull on the lacy lingerie.

   I listen to Mark as he starts telling me about him and Ashley's date through the door as I fasten the lace around my body, glancing at myself through the mirror. I'm leaving the garter belts off for tonight because of my dress.

  Damn, once Kingston sees this, he won't be able to keep his hands off me.

Just what I want. I want to see him lose control just by seeing me.

~~~~

Hooking the gold necklace around my neck I smooth it down to my skin, the cold gold making goosebumps appear on my skin. The gold shimmers under the bright light and looks amazing against the black fabric.

Smoothing the top of my dress out I take a breath and open the door, walking out.

Mark pauses and looks over at me whistling "Damn Kitty, Kingston's gonna lose it." He compliments me as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

A smile takes over my face "Good, because the lingerie under this is the main show." I state, winking at Mark as I make my way over to the doors of Mr and Mrs. Grey's room.

   I grab my small black hand bag with gold chain on it and slip my phone into the pocket then lock it again, slinging the cold chain over my right shoulder. I snatch my book out of Mark's hands before walking towards the doors.

Pulling the door open I step out onto the soft carpet over the dark wood flooring. "Good luck!" I hear Mark call before the door closes behind me.

My laugh bounces off the walls as I make my way back to Kingston's room, excited to see what he's going to wear. My heels clicking against the carpeted flooring making the sound muffle.

I may be overdressed but oh well. I look sexy.

My makeup is flawless, a black Smokey eye and a hint of gold glitter in the corner of my eyes. Mascara is coated on my lashes, making them look longer than they actually are and I have dark red lipstick on, making the whole look pull together. I left my freckles uncovered like Kingston told me to, and it makes me look sexily innocent.

That's not a thing.

Yes it is, shut up.

Kingston's doors come into view once more and a smile takes over my face as I step up to the doors. My hand lands on the handle, my white acrylic nails tapping against the metal.

Twisting the knob I push it open and step in, being met with the sight of Kingston's back covered by a black suit jacket.

Holy shit.

My mouth waters at the beautiful sight. The fabric hugs his muscles beautifully as he does something with his back to me. He's wearing black dress pants and shinny black dress shoes.

I push the door closed and once it clicks Kingston whirls around, his eyes landing on me as his hand freezes on the cuff of his white button up shirt. "Fuck," he mutters under his breath as his eyes trail me slowly, licking his lips as he feasts upon my body.

I can't help but do the same to him.

The way the black suit jacket hugs him in all the right places. The white button up he has on showing with the buttons on the suit left undone, two or three buttons at the top of the white collar is left undone, revealing some of his dark tattoos. His normally messy black hair is slicked back, revealing a even hungrier gaze in his gray eyes.

"Damn good thing I'm wearing a belt," he mutters under his breath thinking I didn't catch it but I definitely did.

   I do a little spin, tucking my hair behind my ear "Do you like it?" I ask innocently, fluttering my lashes at him. He groans, rubbing a hand over his face as his other hand pulls at his dress pants.

   This night is going to be fun.

   His eyes drift back to me and he groans again "Yes, yes I like it, do we have to go out now? I can cancel the reservation," he asks, licking his lips again.

   Shaking my head he groans in annoyance "No, we can't, that's rude, and besides I look too good to not go out." I state, smoothing the dress down.

   Kingston let's out a heavy sigh and I look back up at him "But you look too good to go out, no one should see you looking like this but me." He states, taking three large steps and then grabbing my hips and yanking me towards him the rest of the way.

A smile spreads across my face as he leans down to kiss me but I place my pointer finger over his lips to stop him. His eyes shoot open as his eyebrows furrow in confusion. "No kissing, you'll ruin my lipstick." I state, backing away from his hold.

   His eyes flash with annoyance at my refusal but lets it go. "We should get going amore, it's about an hours drive and the reservation is at 4:30pm." he tells me, holding his elbow out for me to take.

   I nod my head and smile, looping my arm around his and placing my hand on his forearm as he walks us towards the doors to his room.

   He opens the door for me and lets me step out first before he closes it behind him, offering his arm to me again. I smile and take his arm again and we make our way down the stairs and towards the garage.

~~~~

   "Reservation for Grey." Kingston tells the receptionist. The man nods, his eyes flicking up to look at me before Kingston steps in front of me to shield me from the guys wandering eyes.

   The man grabs two menus and tucks them between his forearm, bowing his head to Kingston, motioning his hand out towards the fancy restaurant "Right this way Mr and Mrs. Grey," he welcomes and my eyes widen as he mistakes us as a couple.

   Amara Grey.

   I like the sound of that.

   Kingston's face doesn't change at the assumption but I can see in his eyes glimmer with amusement and liking. His arm slithers around my waist as he guides me through the restaurant holding me close, my heels clicking against the spotless tile.

   The restaurant is stunning. It's painted in a beautiful brownish red rusty color, chandeliers hanging in the middle of the room, windows from floor to ceiling revealing the still bright sun. The lighting is dim but easy to see in and isn't too hard on the eyes, low chatter is heard all around the room, other couples sitting at booths drinking wine and eating expensive meals while laughing in a poised manner. All the ladies are wearing pearls around their slim necks and respectful length dresses on. The men all wearing suits and fancy shoes, ties around their necks done up neatly.

As we passed, some men stopped talking to who they were with and looked over at me, making me push closer to Kingston. He turned and glared at the guys as we walked by, making them shrink back in their seats and go back to talking.

Paintings and designs were hung up all over the beautiful rusty colored walls, waiters looking crisp and clean as they walked around with their chins held high and poster picture perfect. They all had welcoming smiles on, though I can see the annoyance behind their well hidden eyes. They must be working a long shift.

"The patio has been completely cleared as requested," the guy inquires looking over at Kingston. Kingston nods his head, his arm tightening around my waist as we pass some other tables.

Completely cleared?

I look up at Kingston "Did you seriously book the whole restaurant?" I asked in a hushed tone. Kingston chuckles and shakes his head, a sigh of relief leaves me "But I did book the whole patio." I roll my eyes and his hand drags down to my ass, giving it a warning tap.

The receptionist pushes open some beautiful brown doors and a cool breeze touches my face in a greeting. He nods and extends his arm towards the patio in to which Kingston leads me through the doorway and out onto this beautiful balcony that looks over the hills beyond the town.

"Please, seat yourself and your waiter will be with you shortly." the receptionist concludes before walking over to the table and placing the menus down. He walked back over giving Kingston a curt nod and walking off, closing the doors behind him with a gentle click.

Kingston looks down at me with a smirk "You're lucky I didn't bend you over my knee and spank you in front of the whole restaurant for rolling your eyes." He tells me and I feel my cheeks heating up as he leads me over to the one table set up near the glass railing.

It's a small round table draped in a clean white tablecloth, candles pushed near each other lit and gently blowing in the wind with shiny silver plates and silverware sitting out, set nicely. The red velvet chairs tucked under the table waiting for someone to pull them out and sit in.

The gentle wind blows my hair up, ruffling it out as Kingston pulls the left chair out for me signaling me to sit. I sit down and he pushes it into the table for me before he walks around the table and sits himself.

The gold chain slips from my shoulder as I gently pull at my bag, hanging it up on the corner of the chair. I take my hands and flick my hair back before looking back at Kingston. He took his suit jacket off, the wrinkle-less fabric draped over the back of his chair as he looks at me, his forearms resting on the table cloth.

"So, what do you think?" He asks me, his eyes scanning my face as I look around slightly. A sigh leaves me "I think you spent way to much." Kingston rolls his eyes at me, "Don't worry about how much I spend. Just enjoy," he tells me, giving me that 'You won't win this' look.

A well dressed gentleman walks out in a white button down shirt, a black bow tie around his neck, a towel draped over his forearm. His black dress pants also wrinkle-less. His poor feet, he's wearing those expensive and uncomfortable dress shoes. He has thin white gloves covering his hands. "Good evening, I'm Daris and I'll be your server for tonight," he introduces himself, his eyes looking over at me.

He's not bad looking, he's got a good build and nice brown hair and brown eyes. He seems a little young to be working at such a restaurant but he can't be younger than Dawson.

Kingston nods as Daris pulls out a notepad "What can I get you to drink?" He asks Kingston. Kingston glances at me before back at the man "I'll do a water with lemon."

The man nods and scribbles something on the pad then turns to me, putting a smile on his face "And what can I get the beautiful lady?", Kingston's jaw clenches but he says nothing in response to the comment.

"I'll do a water with no lemon." I tell him and he nods, smiling at me "Okay, I'll be back with your drinks." and then he leaves.

Looking back at Kingston he looks annoyed "He's flirting with the wrong girl." Kingston states, balling his hands into fists.

A smile overtakes my face "Please, like I'll ever go for him. Relax, and besides, this is supposed to be a date, not me having to hold you back from trying to strangle a waiter who looked at me a way you didn't like." I remind him and his gray eyes lock with mine before his tense muscles and dark eyes fade.

He nods his head "You're right mi amor," he agrees before opening the menu "See anything you like?" He asks as I open the fancy laminated booklet in my hands.

Everything looks amazing.

I bite my lip nervously. It's all super expensive.

"Yeah," I say and Kingston smiles at me "But it's all super expensive." and there goes his smile.

He sighs, closing the menu and setting it down on the table, reaching over the table and grabbing my hands gently "Look me in the eyes."

My eyes raise to meet his and he nods "Don't pay attention to the price signs. Get what you want to eat mi amor, sì?" He asks and I nod my head in understanding.

He nods again and then lets my hands go before picking up his menu again. His gray eyes scan the paper efficiently as my eyes find the Chicken Alfredo.

My mouth waters at the thought of the creamy pasta and chicken. I think I know what I'm getting.

Kingston chuckles and my head snaps up from the menu to see Kingston looking at me with a smile "Find something you want?" He asks and this time I nod with a smile without saying anything else.

I fold the menu back up and set it down in front of me just in time as Daris walks back in with a tray of different drinks. He grabs the large clear glass of water with a lemon and sets it down in front of Kingston and then sets the large clear glass of water in front of me. "I'll be right back," Daris states before walking away to give out the rest of the drinks on the tray.

Kingston folds the menu and sets it down, picking the water up and taking a sip, his eyes locking with mine as he drinks. His Adam's apple bobs in his throat, and I can't help but watch the veins in his neck bulge slightly at the sight of Daris.

A chuckle bubbles out of me and he gives me a warning look as he swallows, setting the glass down with a little more force than necessary. The glass bangs on the table and I jump in my seat slightly, his eyebrows furrow in confusion at my reaction but doesn't say anything.

   "You're overreacting." I state, crossing my arms across my chest, pushing my breasts up with the action. Kingston's piercing gray eyes stray to my chest before looking back up at me, the corner of his lips twitching in annoyance "No, I'm not overreacting. I'm simply agitated that he's looking at what's mine." He grits out through clenched teeth, his gaze snapping over to the door as his jaw ticks again.

  Well at least I know he's overprotective.

   My eyes roll on instinct "Oh please, you're more than agitated." My snarky comment has him standing up from his chair, a low growl radiating through the air around us.

   My eyes widen as he walks over to me, grabbing my forearm and yanking me out of my seat, he spins me around so I'm facing the doors with my back to him.

   "You've rolled your eyes too many times today." He whispers in my ear as his left hand slips around my waist, tethering my to my spot. 

   His right hand caresses my ass as I suck in a breath, trying to hold something in my lungs. I can feel him smirking against my neck as he draws his hand away from my ass.

   Whack!

   A sharp sting spreads across the skin of my ass, a yelp falling from my lips as my hips jolt forward at the punishment.

   Kingston's low chuckle drifts to my ears, his minty breath fanning my neck as the wind blows my hair around gently. His hand goes back to rubbing my now stinging skin "How many times have I warned you about being a bad girl?" His teasing voice tickling my ear and sending shivers down my spine.

   The loud sound of his hand connecting with my ass rings in my ears as a yelp leaves me again. A gust of wind blows, wiping my hair around some more as Kingston chuckles lowly.

   "I don't know," trying to count them all is going to be hard. He likes to warn me a lot about my behavior. I think he likes spanking me even more than warning me about my behavior.

  I think he just has a punishment kink.

   No one cares what you think.

   Yeah people do. I mean you take my advice sometimes.

   Sometimes.

   He hums roughly as his hand comes down on my ass again. My hips jolt again at the unexpectedness of my next spank.

   He clicks his tongue at me "Start counting."

   Shaking my head I yank at his hold "What if Daris comes back? He can't walk in on you spanking me—" Kingston cuts me off with another hard smack to my skin.

   The zing runs through me and I shiver against his hand, my body responding by backing my ass back towards his hand.

   Damn you body.

   We're getting dick tonight. And we do love a little punishment.

   Yeah...we do.

   Okay. Fine. Just this once.

   "He can and he will if you don't shut your brat of a mouth." He snaps at me, his hand gently grazing over my humming skin.

   Idea.

   "What if I make a deal with you?" I breathe and Kingston freezes halfway through a swing to my ass. His head snaps up to look at me, an eyebrow raised in an invitation to continue. 

   The wind chills my skin, the tablecloth ruffling in the wind gently, the candles flames flicking beautifully atop the melting wax. Goosebumps appear on my skin as his hand relaxes at his side "Go on."

   I suck air into my lungs, taking a little leap with this suggestion. "If you let me go now and wait until we leave the restaurant, later you can spank me as you please, fuck me, play with me, tease me, anything you want." My voice comes out thin and breathy, the wind whisking my deal away with a sudden gust.

   His gray eyes darken at the deal and his jaw ticks, his eyes wide not expecting that from me.

   The air around my head is thick with anticipation for his answer. I don't know what he's going to say.

   Am I nervous?

   Yes.

   Could this lead to an even bigger punishment?

  Most likely.

   But I don't want Daris walking in on Kingston spanking me for rolling my eyes and snapping back at him with smart remarks.

The gears in his head are turning, I can see it in the dark gray of his eyes. Slowly, oh ever so slowly, his lips pull up into a wicked smirk.

His hand went back to my ass, giving it a tight squeeze as an agreement. His palm taps my ass gently and I take the hint and slowly pull out of to his hold to walk back to my seat, his arm slowly slipping off my waist. Before his hand fully slips off my body it slips lower, his fingers gently grazing my pussy before he walks back to his own chair and sits back down, watching my cheeks heat and my teeth sink into my bottom lip at his devilish actions.

   A dark chuckle rumbles from his chest as I sit back down, taking a few big gulps of my water to try and slow my racing heart and burning skin.

   The doors click and Daris walks in and Kingston's demeanor completely changes. His muscles stiffen, his gray eyes hard as he looks over at Daris, his jaw clenched and knuckles white clamped around the glass of water he has.

   Daris pulls out a pen and notepad, clicking the pen and looking over at Kingston "What can I get for you?" He asks blandly. Kingston's nostrils flared in annoyance "I'll do a 10 ounce steak medium rare with a baked potato and the mixed vegetables." He states bluntly, leaning back in the chair and staring daggers at Daris. He acts as though talking to Daris is a bitter taste left on his tongue.

   Daris turns to me and puts a smile on his face "What can I get for you beautiful?" He asks and my eyes flicker over to Kingston. He's still pissed.

   I look back up at Daris and give him a polite smile "I'll do the Chicken Alfredo," he nods and scribbles some things down on his notepad before taking the menus from in front of us. He shoots me a quick smile before slipping out the doors and closing them with a click.

   Kingston growls at his retreat and my eyes rolls again. My eyes snap open again. 

   Oops...I'll be paying for that later.

   My eyes lock with Kingston's burningly amused stare, he knows exactly what I'm thinking.

   A sigh leaves my lungs as I lean back in my seat, meeting Kingston's gaze with one of my own that seems to get him fidgeting in his seat.

   Yeah, it's the innocent look.

   "Stop looking at me like or I might have to break our deal." he grits at me with a clenched jaw. My heart thumps in my chest but I try not to show it.

The wind gently blows over the dining setup. It's peaceful and beautiful, the landscape so bright green and visible. So quiet and calm as birds fly and chirp while the wind gently runs its fingers through my hair. The sun is starting to set now, setting a beautiful yellow, red, and orange lights astray to pain the setting sky. Very few clouds scattered the sky, the birds flying within reach of the untouchable. The glass railing reaches to my stomach when standing, the cleaned glass making glares run across the balcony if you looked in the right spot.

And Kingston, Kingston looks godly like. His sharp jaw illuminated by the setting suns rays, his sharp gray eyes watching me tentatively as the wind picks up the ends of my hair, blowing the soft ends around and over my bare shoulders. His white button up shirt hugging his muscular frame in a way that would make any other man in the room look average as he towers over them with his height and perfectly masculine features. The wind pulls at the fabric by his collar that he left unbuttoned, black ink peaking out from under the thin dressy fabric. His slicked back hair looks sleek and well done, though I'm guessing he just ran a hand through it, put gel in it and patted it down before calling it a day and going on with it. His button up is tucked neatly into his black dress pants, a shiny black belt wrapped through the belt loops for looks. His chest rises and falls with controlled breaths as he leans his head on two fingers, his thumb under his chiseled chin, his flaming gaze set upon me only. The way he looks at me has my skin set ablaze and heart pounding in my rib cage, just presence makes my hands clammy with sweat, nervousness dancing through my nerves.

I hate how he makes me feel. But I can't help but fall into the feeling and let it take over.

Being around him is like being wrapped in a warm blanket, your heart warm and fuzzy as you hold something soft and lovable in your arms. But it can also be heated, lust swirling and tension building; wanting to rip each other's clothes apart to see them, touch them. And sometimes it's just comfort. Being around him is my safe, I can go to him whenever and he never seems to get annoyed with me, always taking a break and focusing on me. He doesn't judge me for my mistakes or emotions, he helps me with them. He doesn't push anything I don't feel comfortable with and embraces what I do. He's like...he's like what most people would call home. Somewhere you can go when you're overwhelmed, or scared, or sad, or to get away; when you need your space. He calms my nerves, always knowing what to do to make me smile and laugh. I haven't been able to last a day without touching him, holding him close to me, kissing his soft lips. I don't know how I survived without Kingston. I don't know how I smiled without Kingston. I don't know how I felt safe without Kingston. I love being around him, just seeing him makes me more comfortable.

Love...

Is this what love feels like?

Is this what it's like to love someone?

Is this what love is?

Love...

I love Kingston...

I love Kingston.

I love him.

So this is love?

If this is love, I love love.

"You look so gorgeous mi amor..." Kingston breathes, pulling me out of my thoughts. I hum in response, rubbing my slightly chilled arms. He stands up from his chair and walks over to me, grabbing his black suit jacket, waking over to me and draping the suit jacket over my shoulders. The warmth of the heavier material flows through my limbs and my hands fist into the fabric and pull it tighter around my body.

I look up at him and smile softly, the sun showing off the sharp cut of his jawline and the perfection of his broad shoulders. His deep eyes looking soft in the sunlight.

He bends down, our eyes connecting into something deep. Something that I feel reach into my soul and grabbing my heart, putting it onto display for Kingston to see. He gently grabs my hands in his and pulls me from my seat, guiding me closer to the glass railing, our eyes never leaving each other's.

He looks down at our intertwined hands before letting out a heavy sigh, his gaze lifting back up to mine.

His gaze makes me feel vulnerable for him, like he can see right through me without even trying. As though he truly knows me. His gaze pulls away from mine, looking down at my collar bone, just bellow my throat. The gold flickers in his gray eyes, the initials carved into the spotless gold reflecting back at me through his eyes.

The sun stretches across his face, creating gentle shadows as his lips part slightly. His eyes close gently as he inhales a breath of air, lifting his head up again and opening his eyes. Our eyes meet once more and he tugs me closer to him, the soft pads of his thumbs rubbing gentle circles across the top of my hands that are folded with his.

The suit jacket draped over my shoulders ruffles with a light gust of wind and Kingston's eyes gloss over. He's looking at me with something I can't place, like he's breaking his walls down and showing me what it's like for him to be weak.

He bends down gently, the wind ruffling his hair gently. His lips touch my forehead gently, sweetly, heart achingly warm. My heart jumps at the small act of affection, but it means so much.

My eyes flutter along with my heart as Kingston leans his forehead against mine gently, his thumbs caressing the tops of my hands, drawing lazy circles as we hold eye contact.

His touch sends waves of calmness through me, making me exhale gently, blinking slowly as I look into Kingston's clear gray eyes. My eyes scan his face softly, noticing that he's in a relaxed position. His muscles aren't taught, his eyes aren't burning, his lips aren't in a taught line, his jaw muscle not stiff and twitching.

It's almost like he's opening himself up to me, allowing me to see him in a vulnerable state.

My eyes meet his again and he sighs again, his thumb rubbing along my skin gently.

"Kingston..." I murmur softly, so quiet the wind might have whisked it away with its soft song.

I can see through his eyes, seeing the exact moment his walls drop and he's staring at me with such emotion I can't help but have the air get caught in my throat.

He closes his eyes once more, taking in a deep breath before exhaling and meeting my eyes once more, his filled with emotion and vulnerability.

His lips part slightly again, the wind breezing through and ruffling the suit jacket on my shoulders.

His eyes gloss over, staring into my eyes deeply. He's waiting...for something.

I feel it, the moment my walls topple for him, opening my heart for him. Showing him my vulnerability, giving him a moment to attack. My muscles loosen, my lips relaxing and my shoulders dropping slightly.

His eyes close once more and he presses his soft lips against the top of my nose. His eyes opening again when our foreheads rest softly against each others once more.

He tightens his hold on my hands, his thumb never stopping its soothing motion on the top of my hands. Our breaths mingle together in the closeness of our proximities.

I feel like the only girl in the entire world. I feel special out of billions of people on this planet. It feels as though we're the only people here, the suns rays painting the sky for us to enjoy. The light made just for Kingston, to frame his beautiful figure.

"Amara..." he whispers to me quietly, ever so quietly. It's so intensely quiet. The anticipation has me on the edge but the comfort of Kingston so close, so open to me, so caring has me forgetting everything but him. I love the way my name rolls off his tongue, his Italian accent making my name sound like a blessing. Something so beautiful.

His lips part again before his eyes flash with raw emotion and he lets out another breath.

"I love you, Amara." he whispers, his eyes scanning my face.

I expect myself to freeze, my eyes to widen and for me to run away. But...I don't. I continue to look into his gray eyes unstoppably. My heart knows what it wants, I know what I want.

"What does love feel like?" The question falls from my lips. Maybe I'm right, maybe what I feel is love. My voice is quiet and wondering as I never leave his gaze.

His eyes flash with relief to see me not freaking out and running away "It's warm, comforting. Overwhelming even. It's a wanting to have you near and in sight. It makes you go crazy when you don't have them close and in your reach. It's so powerful that it can knock you off your feet, steal the breath from your lungs. It's a feeling that you never want to live without. Something so powerful, so strong it can be overwhelming. But you'd never want it to end. Never want it to be over. That's what love is." he explains softly, each words falling from his lips so gently, so patiently.

Love.

That's what love feels like.

I was right.

That's love.

I tilt my head up a little more, his glossy gray eyes meeting mine again.

My heart beats gently in my chest, a warm feeling spreading through my veins as I give Kingston's hands a squeeze, my eyes never leaving his.

"Then I must be in love too," I say softly and Kingston's eyes widen in surprise but something hidden longingly beneath the surprise.

"I love you, Kingston." I murmur softly and Kingston's hands drift to my waist and draw me into his chest. His lips meet mine and I place my hands on his chest gently, pressing up into his lips.

The softness of his lips consume me as I tilt my head to the right some more, our lips locking together, moving in sync together perfectly.

Kingston gently pulls back, our eyes opening and meeting at the same time. His eyes hold raw emotion and I'm sure mine hold the same.

"I love you." he whispers to me softly, warmly.

"I love you." I whisper back softly.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
202K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
1.3M 28.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...