Rose Tinted Glasses| Obsessiv...

Od rin3284

Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *M... Více

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Starting out
Chapter 2 - Love is in the air
Chapter 3 - Café Ruby
Chapter 4 - The Apartment Quarrel
Chapter 5 - Dinner Apologies
Chapter 6 - You're in my bed?!
Chapter 7 - New Relationship
Chapter 8 - Sunny's Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Closer and Far Apart
Chapter 10 - Confessions and Coffee
Chapter 11 - Love and Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Working out Issues
Chapter 13 - Invitation
Chapter 14 - First Time Connected
Chapter 15 - Strange
Chapter 16 - Quality Time Together
Chapter 17 - The Party and Break-up
Chapter 19 - What happens next?
Chapter 20 - Sunny's Route
Chapter 21 - Liz' Route
Chapter 22 - Amélie's Route
Chapter 23 - Ren's Route

Chapter 18 - The Aftermath

167 3 4
Od rin3284

*warning* a bit of blood/gore is mentioned in this chapter.

Sunny POV
8:28pm

I wipe the tears that have gathered in my eyes.

Fuck how could this happen..?
I'm gonna fucking kill that brown haired bitch.
And Liz...
FUCK

The effects of whatever drug Liz gave me have worn off and now I'm left with my thoughts and the horrified face of my love in my mind.

I hurriedly exit the room trying to find that girl I made out with. My blood runs hot at the thought of slicing her throat open.

I stop at the kitchen to find a suitable knife for the job.
                                       ~
I look around the living room for her. There are more people here than before and it's gotten rather crowded.

I spot her dancing on some guy clearly heavily intoxicated.

"hey! You there!" I shout in her direction, getting her attention.

She smiles from cheek to cheek, "ahh~ you! pretty boy..back for more~hahaa"

"yeah..come outside with me~...I wanna take you somewhere private..baby~" I say flirtatiously, cringing at my words.

I offer my hand to her, she smiles seductively and takes it. She blindly follows me outside.

~

I take her down the sidewalk, only the streetlights and night air are outside. There's no one else in sight. It's perfect.

We enter a park near a forest lit up by a lone streetlight.

"mmm..hey where are we going~.?"

I ignore her and lead her into the forest, we get about 15 minutes into walking and she starts to pester me with questions.

I become fed up with her annoyance and lash out at her.

"Don't you know what you did to me?"

She stops and tilts her head at me, "what are you talking about~? Why are you acting weird~?"
———————————————————————
Sunny stops in his tracks and looks back to face the oblivious woman in disgust.

"You took advantage of me...and Y/N..left me because of it." he says in a dark tone.

She looks surprised and starts mumbling excuses.

"It-it wasn't..my fault..you!..I-I.."

Sunny pulls out the knife he stole from Liz' house.

"They left me because of you! What if they never forgive me? What if they hate me?"

The woman looks terrified and tries to let go of Sunny's hand.

"You're crazy..! I-I'm leaving."

Sunny crazily slashes his knife in her direction slitting open the skin around her shoulders and throat. Blood decorates her outfit as it flows from the cuts.

She attempts to get away, flailing her arms trying to hit Sunny's knife away to escape but fails to do so.

"AAAAH.! STOP! please!!!" she screeches as he goes in for the final blow.

He stabs her in the stomach deep, multiple times, blood seeps out from the wounds as her breaths start to become weaker. She wails and holds her stomach weakly.

"..why.....?" she asks in a weak tone.

Sunny smiles sinisterly and chuckles, "...it's your fault they left..now you've paid for it."

With that she dies, her last breath leaving her as Sunny thinks of a way to dispose of her body.
_______________________________________
Y/N POV

As soon as I stepped foot in the car Ren is talking my ear off. Talking about anything and everything, as I listen mindlessly.

~
We drive around for what seems like a hour. I'm bored and looking out the window at our surroundings. The small shops and apartment buildings are no longer around, we're in an area of town that I've never seen before.

Its mostly fields of grass and large estates.
Where even are we.?
It's really beautiful..

We approach a huge mansion, Ren drives up the long driveway and it looks like we're here.

"We're finally here sweetie~ let me help you out."

He exits the car and opens the door for me to get out.

I step out of the car and walk up to the door with Ren.

"Wow...you have a nice house man.."
And it's humongous..like I thought Liz' house was big..sheesh
And only one person lives here..

Ren looks at me and smiles from cheek to cheek, "awh..thanks sweetheart. Let's go in!"

He unlocks the door and I walk in. It looks very spacious....and sort of bland with no character at all.

"Okay, you can sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs..and there's food in the fridge..oo and um I think I have a t-shirt you can sleep in as pajamas."

I smile weakly and nod, "okay sure thing...and thank you for letting me say here."

"Of course darling~ anything for you~" he cooes.

I walk upstairs slowly looking for the guest room.

~
I've changed into one of Ren's pajama shirts and I'm now trying to fall asleep.

Maybe I should check my phone..

I open my phone and see a fuck ton of notifications.

118 texts and 36 voicemails, all from Sunny.

Wow......

I open my text message app and scroll through the many texts he's sent.

9:13pm
please honey come back
It was a mistake please!!
I love you and only you.
I can't live without you.

9:14pm
I need you please
Tell me where you went please
What's your location?
I need to speak with you pick up the phone
Please my dear..

A majority of the text messages he's sent appear to be similar: begging me for forgiveness, 'I love you' and asking where I am.

Ugh didn't I tell him I didn't want to speak until tomorrow when I've cleared my head and slept..

I decide to listen to a few voicemails out of curiosity. I click on one from an hour ago and it begins to play.

I hear Sunny crying softly and whimpering, "H-honey please.! Listen..the w-whole thing you saw..was a misunderstanding.. she-she took me to that room..i-i didn't want to do that with that-that..bitch.."

He goes quiet and takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I-i don't even know her name-and I only l-love you, you're the only one I w-want to touch...honey, please tell me where you are.! I-I'm sorry..But I-I hate being a-away from you.."

With that it ends and I begin to think about what I saw.

Sunny did look pretty intoxicated and after one drink..?

I clearly remember he has a high alcohol tolerance and that drink didn't really do anything to me...

Maybe he's telling the truth...

Plus..he seems devastated...

...

Maybe I'll call him after work tomorrow...
__________________________________________
Ren POV

They're in my house!!

I cannot believe they're actually here, I'm so happy~
I thought I was daydreaming when I saw they were calling me..

...

But

Y/N looked upset.

When they got in the car it looked like they'd been crying..

Who made them cry?

I can't have that..
The love of my life needs to be happy..

Maybe I should ask them what happened..

.!!!

Then they could rely on me for support.!

I hurriedly get out of bed and head straight for the guest room my love is in.
———————————————————————
Y/N POV
10:54pm

I'm trying to fall asleep while thinking of where I'm gonna sleep tomorrow.

*knock* *knock*

"Sweetie~ may I come in? I wanna talk to you~"

I sigh, tired of interacting with others today and this day in general, "..uh yeah sure, come in."

Ren opens the door quickly and places himself on the edge of the bed.

"hi..I've just been meaning to ask you, what happened at that party.?-um! S-sorry if you're uncomfortable though-you don't have to sweetie.."

I sigh and answer, "..no it's okay...um..so at that party I..uh..sorta walked in on Sunny making out with some girl-"

Ren gasps loudly and shock covers his features, "oh my dear!! That must have been terrible..I-I'm sorry you had to see that.."

I nod in agreement.
it really shocked me and it was the lady from Café Ruby..literally what are the odds..

He sighs worriedly, "Well, I'm here if you need me..do-do you want a hug?"

A small smile forms on my lips, "yeah that would be nice thanks.."

We hug and I feel better, a bit less upset and I've calmed down.

"Okay~ well I'll let you sleep now..you have to attend school tomorrow right? I'll drive you there in the morning."

"Thank you. Goodnight buttercup."

He blushes and then smiles exiting the room as I reach to turn off the lamp on the nightstand.
———————————————————————
Liz POV
11:03pm

It's been around 3 hours and Y/N left the party after what happened.

My plan worked!!

Y/N and Sunny have broke up!!

....

I don't know where they went though..

And with who...

There aren't many people here anymore and I'm pretty sure Cordelia left with Sunny.

Probably off to finish what they started in the guest room.

I smile as I head to the kitchen to make a drink for myself.

I heard Sunny's breakdown upstairs and then just he leaves with a woman only a few minutes after his partner has left, heartbroken.

He was never worthy of Y/N's love.

Though it does upset me Y/N had to be hurt in the process..we will be together in the end.

Hope you enjoyed :}

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39.7K 725 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
7.4K 307 16
"Yk, we're a lot like bleach and rubbing alcohol, we belong together." "LEORIO WTF YOU JUST MADE CHLOROFORM!" In which (Name) (Last Name) moves to a...
18.4K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...