peaceful.

By sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... More

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
🗲.
xi
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

x.

12.9K 555 250
By sh3wantsrevenge

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 |
˚₊‧

"You did what?"

Muzan sneered through his clenched jaw, harshly glaring down onto his two subordinates.

"We spoke to her!" Douma's smile and tone of voice didn't fail to agitate his master even more.

"I told you to spy on her, not speak," anger oozing off the demon as he harshly placed his experiment down, "Akaza, you were supposed to stop this, and in all you supported it."

"My apologies master, I don't know what came over me," Akaza didn't dare raise his head towards that man as he feared his own death.

"Well, there's nothing that can be done now," Muzan let his nerves calm as he let out a deep sigh, "Now, tell me about her."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"I see..." Ubuyashiki sighed, his kind smile not changing as he pondered about the subject, "I knew she was hiding something..."

"Though it's not anything fatal, I'm concerned as to her not telling me about anything involving medical attention in the future."

"I understand," Ubuyashiki nodded at the Insect pillars words, folding his hands into each other as they rested in his lap, "Shinobu, I want you to take the place of Rengoku on dealing with Lower Moon 4, the mission is to set out in six days."

"I understand sir, do you wish me to tell him?"Shinobu smiled but inside she thought about gloating to him, how she got his spot on the mission.

"No, I will send for his crow," Ubuyashiki replied, receiving a nod from the woman, "In time, make sure she rests, she'll need it for the fight ahead."

"Yes sir."

"Shinobu?"

"Sir?"

"Did you happen to find out why she was crying, it hasn't been settling right with me and I was just wondering..." Ubuyashiki frowned in the slightest.

"No, I didn't happen to ask—"

"I KNOW!" Mitsuri's loud voice boomed in the small room as the sliding door slammed open, revealing her proud figure.

"Mitsuri," Shinobu scowled as Ubuyashiki only lightly chuckled.

"Is that so?"

"Yes! Oh let me just—" Quickly getting on her knees next to Shinobu, she bowed her head in respect and then continued, "She said that it was because she was happy!"

"Happy?"

"Yes, she said that with you praising her in front of her it overwhelmed her with happiness and she just couldn't hold back her emotions," Mitsuri calmly stated, feeling proud of herself for joining in on the conversation about the female.

"She said that?" Ubuyashiki chuckled, his kind contempt smile coming back to his lips, "Well, I'm glad since that's the first time she ever said she was happy."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Sixth sense? Pinky promise? Lodge?" Muzan raised an eyebrow at the Upper Moon 2, "Don't tell me you're trying to steal my women Douma."

"Of course not! She's just so interesting which makes it fun to talk to her!" Douma beamed, not even considering the human as a lover, "Besides, if she does come to visit, we'll get to know more about her, and soon she may be comfortable with meeting you!"

"I see..." Muzans pearly white teeth gleamed as he began to wonder about the female, etching to touch her again, "I permit you to meet with her, but you must be accompanied by either Akaza or Kokushibo."

"Kokushibo?" Douma and Akaza questioned, surprised.

"Seeming as he is much more mature than the both of you, I'd rather have him around as you two seem to not be able to control yourselves," he sent an indirect insult towards the two, visibly making them flinch at the insult, "Is that understood Kokushibo?"

"Indeed."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

*KNOCK*

I hit the back of my fist on the dark oak door.

"It's open!" I heard a familiar voice shout as I slid the door open, stepping inside as I slipped off my sandals.

"Hello?" I whispered, stepping onto the flooring as I looked around for the voice.

"BOO!" I felt two hands on my shoulders as a loud voice boomed into my ear.

"ECK!" I shouted, deadpanning at my reaction as I turned around to see Suma clutching her stomach as she tried to stop herself from cackling, "Hello Suma."

"Hel-*huff*-lo Y-Y/n," she held her mouth and looked into my eyes, laughing once again.

"What are you making so much noise for?" I heard Hinatsuru's voice from around the corner, "Suma?—Y/n?!"

"Hello, Hinatsuru—!" Suddenly I was crushed into a bear hug from behind.

"Looks like my new wife can't hold onto temptation!" Tengens deep voice cackled from behind me as I pried his arms off of me.

"Hello, Tengen..." I groaned, rubbing my sides from the soreness aftermath of his—death—hug.

"Though I'd like to think you came here to see me, I know that's not the case," Tengen frowned as he looked down at me, Hinatsuru and Suma staying silently beside me.

"Well first I wanted to give this back since I got a new uniform from Shinobu, thank you Suma, Hinatsuru," I handed the folded outfit to Suma as she beamed.

"Anytime Y/n!"

"I love seeing you in my outfit~," Hinatsuru teased, poking my shoulder as I sent her a nod.

"You met Shinobu?"

"Yeah...after I ran out of the meeting I found my way to the estate and collapsed, she took me in and patched me up as I slept for a few days."

"So that's where you were..." he whispered but it didn't go unnoticed by me.

"She didn't tell you?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he responded by shaking his head.

"Damn insect pillar."

"Well...I also want to see if you had my katana, I seemed to have left it here."

"Ah yes! Your flamboyant blade seemed to have made its way into my hold, I meant to see you after the meeting but I couldn't find you."

"I apologize," I frowned, I little mad that Shinobu didn't tell him where I was.

I wouldn't even have to make this trip if she just told him...

"Here you are!" He exclaimed, handing my sheathed katana.

"You didn't take it out, right?" Trying to sound as least interested as possible to not raise any suspicion.

"Of course not!" He beamed with his usual grin. I waited for any change in aura but I didn't sense any bad emotions, only his regular warm emotions I couldn't name.

"Alright, thank you, I should be going..."

"Ah! But it's late!" Tengen exclaimed.

"It's so cold and dark out!" Hinatsuru mentioned.

"Sleepover?" Suma peeped, getting a questionable glance from her lovers, "Heh, just an idea..."

"No I assure you, I'm alright. Ubuyashiki wants me to stay in Shinobus estate until I'm better, she's gonna get mad when she notices I'm not there."

"Mad? Shinobu never gets mad," Suma whined as I sent them a small smile, stepping out of the house.

"I hope to see you all again, say hi to Makio for me."

Sliding the door shut I heard loud voices from inside the house as I walked away.

Lovers quarrel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 3.3K 22
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she tries to survive and figure out how to...
10K 451 12
└➤ 𝘖𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 。✑ ─────┐ ↳ ⸙;; ❝ How did things turn out like this?.... I thought things would be better now, but it seems like it's not. How...
1.4M 55.3K 42
(Yandere!Demon Slayer x F!Reader) (Warning! Major Themes of Blood, Gore, and Suicide) 红颜薄命 : Beautiful women suffer unhappy fates. Everybody wants to...
889K 19.4K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...