peaceful.

By sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... More

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
🗲.
xi
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

ix.

13.9K 623 261
By sh3wantsrevenge

|

.‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 |
˚₊‧

"Where is she~ oh Y/n oh Y/n~."

Douma sang to himself as he carefully paraded around the secret society's base, searching for his master's interest.

"You don't have to be shy Y/n! We're all women here," a cheerful tone broke Douma out of his trance, his head snapping in the direction of the voice.

"I'm not...I'm just confused as to why the two of you have to come with me," another voice added, just by the bland tone of voice she used, Douma instantly grew an interest.

A grin escaped his features as he hurriedly made his way to see the females he hoped to use to fill his appetite.

"Y/n—"

At the mention of the woman's name, Douma's ear began to ring making him crouch down in pain.

What the hell is this?

Images of e/c eyes glistening in the moonlight and h/c hair thrashing in harsh winds quickly flooded his mind causing him to shiver in an emotion he had not felt since he was, well, human.

Feelings of humanity ought to scare a demon, but to Douma, he only desired it more.

Reaching the area he had heard the voices from, he noticed it was surrounded by a few wisteria trees, seemingly outside of the large land it was understandable, but these would only be enough to ward off lowly demons.

A smirk grazed the demon's lips as he sat in a large oak tree that towered over the hot spring. The fog started to clear as he got a closer look at who lay below. They were all hashira so he knew he shouldn't make trouble.

But they are unarmed...

"But what if a demon comes, we have no blades."

Once again the elegant voice spoke, dragging Douma's attention quickly over to the h/c haired girl.

His lips parted, eyes widened, and hands started to tremble.

A hungry gaze was on the girl as he prepared to snatch her, willing to risk the exposure to his worst enemy.

"Maybe he was right after all," a deep voice sneered as a hand gripped onto the upper moon's shoulder.

"Whatever do you mean, I was only observing," Douma brushed the hand off as he let his threatening aura calm down.

"He told you to report to him."

"Dear Akaza, she hasn't even left the protection of wisteria yet," Douma teased as he pointed to the female, "See?"

Both demons turned their heads down towards the said girl only to be met with daring e/c orbs.

For a few moments, the two became entranced in the color, wondering what she was hiding behind the beautiful facade.

Akazas eyes widened in realization, grabbing a fist full of Douma's hair, and roughly dragged him down to lay belly down on the tree branch.

"Ow ow, you're hurting me-"

"Shut the fuck up," Akaza harshly whispered as he slapped his hand over the mouth of the demon, "She fucking saw us."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"What are you looking at Y/n?"

"Mm, I thought I saw a Shima Enaga, it seemed like it was just a glare of the sun," I lied as my mind raced with questions I wanted to ask the two.

Upper Moon 2, Upper Moon 3.

"Aw, man! Those little puffballs are so cute, I just wanna squeeze them-"

"We get it Mitsuri," Shinobu interrupted with a light slap to the ecstatic female's shoulder, "Will you please get in already Y/n?"

"Yeah..."

Should I run instead? I know the three of us can't handle the two of them unarmed...

Sinking into the water, my body began to slowly adjust to the immense heat.

I didn't sense murderous intent...but there was something I can't identify, I wonder if they'll stay around.

A little upset by the peeping demons, I sank my mouth into the water, blowing out air to create bubbles. Shinobu and Mitsuri watched in interest at my antics. Slightly making me nervous with their intense stares, I stopped.

"Hey...Did Tengen stop by?"

"Tengen?" Mitsuri questioned as she was reminded of the chaotic hashira meeting, "Hmm, not while I was there, Shinobu?"

"No."

Maybe they have issues?

"Oh okay, thanks," I nodded my head as I avoided eye contact with the smaller pillar, worried I upset her as I felt her anger start to rise. Trying to counter the emotion, I quickly thought of changing the topic, "Well, thank you for taking me in, Shinobu."

"Of course," she beamed, my mental mission succeeding as her aura did a whole 180°, "Come to me any time you feel uneasy, sick, have a cut, when your head hurts, or even when you get lonely..."

"Lonely?"

"O-Oh you know, just if you don't have anyone to talk to or something," Shinobu laughed, rubbing the nape of her neck, Mitsuri sent her a skeptical glance.

"Thanks, Shinobu," I gave her a small smile as her face turned red extremely fast, "Shinobu you might be overheating—maybe we should get out."

"I'm fine!" she squeaked, causing Mitsuri and me to jump slightly at her outburst, "I'm fine...really."

"I don't know Shinobu...we should get going, Ubuyashiki wants to talk about, well, you know," Mitsuri sent her a worried glance as she looked at me for a split second.

"Right, we should be going, Mitsuri."

"We?"

"We should leave Y/n in peace, I'm sure she's been very stressed with all these new people and such."

"But Shinobu, you said-"

"Mitsuri."

"Right..." Mitsuri gave a pathetic excuse of a wave as Shinobu dragged her out of the hot water. Quickly sliding on her sandals and wrapping a towel around her chest she managed to turn back to me one more time before hurriedly catching up with the doctor, "I'll come to visit you later, bye Y/n!"

I continued to blow bubbles as I watched the two leave the hot spring. Waiting a few moments after they left, I lifted my shoulders out of the water as I rested my back on the smooth rock. Lazily, I brought my eyes back to the large oak tree.

"Can I help you?"

Instantly, I felt an excited aura leap from the tree and land in its shadow. The demon was gorgeous, to say the least. His pale blonde hair combined with a pair of rainbow eyes reading Upper Moon 2.

"Hello, I'm Douma!" He kindly greeted, making me uneasy as to why he was being so nice.

"Are all the upper moons as pretty and nice as you?" I questioned, fiddling my fingers nervously under the water.

"Oh don't flatter me! Your beauty clearly outshines mine," he grinned, making my face turn warm.

"Thank you, Douma."

Excitement filled his aura once again as he seemed to want to come closer, but another figure stopped him.

"Douma."

"Akaza? You just interrupted my conversation with the—"

"These were not his orders," Akaza scowled the childish demon.

"I know but I can't help myself! Look how pretty she is~," turning Akaza to face me I stared straight into his yellow orbs.

"Your eyes remind me of cracked stained glass, it's very pretty," I complimented the demon, shock consumed his face as a visible pink tint appeared on his pale cheeks.

"Say something back, our gorgeous Y/n just complimented your pathetic ass!" Douma slapped him on the shoulder with his fan.

"He did not give us permission to address her."

"He? As in Muzan?" I tilted my head to the side, unaware of why they just wouldn't say his name.

The two snapped their necks towards me, a frown quickly appearing on their lips. The carefree and childish aura had now vanished.

"Are you not allowed to say his name?" I raised one of my eyebrows at the two, switching my gaze in between them. The silence only made my stomach turn more.

"Something of the sort..." Douma muttered, hiding his face behind his fan. Unbeknownst to me, he hide his frown because he thought it was unattractive towards me.

"Is there something you needed from me? It's rare for a demon to come out in the daytime, much less make a casual conversation with a human."

"Ah well, that's because—"

"Shut your trap Douma," Akaza scowled again with his hand slapped over his superiors' mouth, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I should be going..." I stood up, covering my chest with one arm as I reached for my towel with another, Doumas rainbow eyes watched my every move as Akaza looked away sheepishly.

"You really are shameless you know," Douma chuckled, causing Akaza to casually stab his arm with one of his fingers, it quickly healing after.

Maybe that's what demon friendships are like.

"Is there something I should be shameful of?" I questioned, not being able to understand where he was getting at.

"God no, just surprised your so open, though that's far from a complaint~," Douma's aura filled back up with confusing emotions, almost giving me a headache, "But why leave so soon? We were just starting to have fun."

"Quit your whining," Akaza pulled on his ear, causing him to stop as he smacked the smaller demon's hand away, glares being sent from the other.

As they glared at each other in silence, I quickly wrapped the towel around my wet body, stepping out of the hot water.

"Well, my protection is now setting, and I rather not be defenseless against two of the upper moons, it's a bit intimidating," I sighed, tiredly crossing my arms over my chest as their attention was back onto me.

The hot spring only seems to bring out my exhaustion even more...

"Right...not like we'd ever attack you of course," Akaza reassured, Douma, nodding along in agreement.

"Since we can't stop you, visit me!"

"Visit?"

"Yes, I would love to see you again~!" He beamed with a grin, though I could sense his malicious intent.

"I don't trust you, I can already sense you're true intent," frowning as I glared into his rainbow orbs.

"Sense? Oh-oh, a sixth sense! We should talk about it over some tea~."

"I don't think you understand, I don't trust you. You're a demon and I'm a human, much less a demon slayer."

"I pinky promise!" He exclaimed with a sadden expression as he lift his hand, raising his pinky finger from his fist.

"Pinky promise?"

"It's something friends never break, no matter what, we lock pinkies and you can trust me!" He childishly stated as I warily looked at his finger.

"How do I know you won't drag me into the shadows and kill me?" I nervously stated, feeling stupid for actually considering to do this. But I felt a sense of security with them, and I liked it.

"Because I like you! And I never hurt someone I like!" His grin didn't falter as I no longer sensed malicious intent from him.

I started at a slow pace walking towards the two. Akaza's yellow orbs widened and Douma's smile grew even wider as I stepped into the dimness of the shadow.

Am I doing this?

This is against everything I've ever been taught.

Lifting my pinky I locked it with Doumas cold one.

"Pinky promise you won't hurt me?"

"I swear on my life, I pinky promise I won't hurt you Y/n."

A small smile graced my lips as I looked up at the demon. Letting go of his grip, I stepped back into the sunlight.

"Where should I see you? I doubt I'll be wandering around a hot spring like this anytime soon..."

"Directly East of here, around ten kilometers there is a small traditional housing lodge. I hope that isn't too far for you?" Douma beamed with hope, it was almost amusing.

"No, it's fine, when?"

"Mmm how about tomorrow!"

"No," Akaza snapped as Douma sighed.

"Okay..." he whined, "Taking into consideration that you're healing right now, how about five days from now, around noon?"

"Alright," I shrugged as Akaza gave me a wary glance.

"You are making a deal with a demon..."

"It doesn't hurt to get to know the race I've been trying to kill for more than half my life, plus it'd be nice to talk about my sixth sense, maybe you can teach me something."

Sending one final smile and a wave, I turned my back to them, making my way back to the butterfly estate.

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Her smile..."

"Isn't it gorgeous?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 30.5K 79
𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✿*:・ 𝘐𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯, 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰-𝘌𝘳𝘢, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘓/𝘕 𝘠/𝘕 𝘭𝘪𝘷�...
359K 19.3K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
9.9K 446 12
└➤ 𝘖𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 。✑ ─────┐ ↳ ⸙;; ❝ How did things turn out like this?.... I thought things would be better now, but it seems like it's not. How...
118K 3.5K 18
❝shes so fucking fine....❞ When a seductive demon steals the hearts of many in the taisho era without even trying. Black! Demon! reader x kny