ษดแด‡แดษด ษขแดœแด›s-Ashtray

By Trapd0ll_Kunji

"AND I GOT A COLORFUL AURA, LIKE I GOT NEON GUTS" More

ษชษดแด›ส€แด
แดษดแด‡
Two
Three
Four
า“ษชแด แด‡โœจ๐Ÿ’Š
ษดแด‡แดก แด›ษชแด›สŸแด‡
Six๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
SEVEN๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
EIGHT๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
NINE๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
TEN๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
ELEVEN๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
TWELVE๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
THIRTEEN ๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
FIFTEEN ๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
SIXTEEN๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
SEVENTEEN ๐Ÿ’Šโœจ
๐Ÿ“ธ
EIGHTTEEN๐Ÿงช
๐Ÿ˜ญ
NINETEEN๐Ÿ”ช
TWENTY๐Ÿšจ
TWENTY-ONEโœจ
TWENTY TWO๐Ÿ˜ฒ
SEQUEL๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ
TWENTY THREE๐Ÿซ 
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVEโ€ผ๏ธ
TWENTY FIVE

FOURTEEN๐Ÿ’Šโœจ

11.2K 225 131
By Trapd0ll_Kunji

Because, honestly looking at you makes me physically fucking ill!"

Rue and Leslie left the room, and Elliot turned towards me. "I shouldn't have said anything" I was so fed up with everyone in this house.

This wasn't the side of Rue that I was used to , sure she's done drugs around me, and sure we got into arguments, but it was never like this.

What she was doing was wrong, but was it really Elliot's place to tell Jules? And was it really Jules's place to tell Leslie? She even assumed that I had told her.

FLASH BACK
"And I bet you had something to do with it too Don! You and Gia, trying to step up I see" Rue came closer to me with every word, causing me to stumble back.

"I didn't say anything! And if I was going to,I'd say it right in front of you! So let that simmer, Rue!"

"Fuck you"

FLASHBACK OVER

"I liked Rue the way she was" I stood up, making my way towards the front door. "Me too"

**
We watched as Rue made her way down the stairs, clutching onto her side.

"Aw, fuck. it'll never fucking end!" She said, taking a seat on the staircase.

"This can't make you feel good Rue. Living like this, lying to the people you love, being mean to the people you love?"

"This cant make you feel good about yourself"

Rue sighed. "I don't care, just fucking leave me alone, please" Lexis expression saddened and so did mine.

"Just get back into the car, and let us take you to the hospital"

"I can't do that shit forever I can't get clean" Cassie spoke up.

"You don't have to, just take it one day at a time" She said, nodding like she made a valid statement, and it was honestly embarrassing, I already disliked her, and now I dislike her even more.

"Hey Cass?" Rue said

"Yeah?" She smiled.

"I have a quick question for you" Rue yawned, covering her face.

"What?"

"How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs?" Cassie giggled in embarrassment and disbelief, my jaw dropped as those words rung through my ears.

This was the same girl who came into the store, laughing with Maddy as if they were inseparable.

Maddy gave Rue a look. "What are you talking about?" Cassie asked laughing.

"How long have you been fucking Nate?" Rue asked again and Maddy gave her a look.

"I'm not" she scoffed "what?"

"What are you talking about?" Maddy asked.

"Well I just- I- I saw her get in this truck, and then kiss him and drive off, that happened like a month ago"

Cassie stuttered nervously. "Are you kidding me?"

"Cass, that's like, really bad" Kat added.

"You're fucking Nate, are you kidding me?" Fear struck Cassie's face and I knew that it was about to go down.

"No I'm- I don't even know why she would say that!"
"You're lying!"

"Okay...can we just table this conversation?"

"Uh- no, no, you expect me to just stand here next to my best friend who's been Lying! About fucking my ex boyfriend?!

"I'm literally- gonna get violent!" I looked at Rue, and I immediately knew what she was planning, I let her slide because I knew where she would be anyway.
**

"Oh you're crying!? You're fucking crying?!, so you fucking bitch!" Maddy handed me her earrings and speed walked toward Cassie, causing her to push herself against the wall.

"You're the one who's hurt? Most self centered, idiotic person, I have every fucking met! You fuck my ex! And you're fucking crying?!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

When are the writers ever gonna let these people be happy 😭💀

Rue, Jules and Elliot all pissed me off in so many different ways this EP, also where was Ashtray?!🤨🤨 he showed up for 10 seconds and dissolved into the couch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 11.9K 31
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ started: 23/02/22
88.4K 1K 40
just read it fool
99.8K 5K 22
๐——๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ "๐—‚ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–พ" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ซ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—...
45K 469 34
Ashtray x Black y/n First story Fuck you lookin at bitch You! Asshole Yea ight...