NECTAR (formally known as: I...

By b4ugotakeme

I'm bisexual. I can't live with this secret blooming inside my heart and clawing at my flesh . I've been with... More

New book, New book
1. Coming out.
2. Yes Sir
3. Niagara Falls
4. Skirt
5. Bet
6. Moonlight
7. Bestfriends.
8. New mission
9. Plans
10. Victoria
11. Diner
12.Cube
13. Sleepover
14. Unknown
16.Weird
17. What?!
18. Sleep
19. Victoria?????
20. Secret reveal
21. Story time
22. Walk
23. Bisexual
24. The beginning
25. Broken
26. Midnight therapy ?

15. Human

3.1K 95 30
By b4ugotakeme

I made my way to the restaurant that Victoria wants us to meet at.

"Thought you wouldn't come" is  the first thing she greets me with.

"I was thinking about not coming but I curiosity got the best of me and here am I"

" By the way why am I here" I question the tall female.

"I need your help and my best friend likes you"

I was in shock for a moment. She seems on edge for some reason.

Jessica likes me back?

"Oh"

Lately my mind is going haywire. I'm not focused; this is not me I'm off the original pan and everything is just falling apart.

"How do you know that" I ask.

"She's my best friend isn't she? and best friends have best friends conversations so she told me"

"How's that gonna help me" The glass of wine I'm drinking is messing with my head. I can't understand how I fit into all of this.

"Darling didn't you hear me?I said I need your help "

"How does the powerful Victoria Steel need help from little me?"

"Jessica ex girlfriend is my girlfriend she knew all  along and didn't bother to tell me. I told her everything about her before I went to Chicago for six months and when I came back I asked Tyra to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I didn't know at that time that she just ended a four months long relationship with my best friend".

I was confused. This is messed up.

"So Tyra played both of you and you're still with her?"

"The only reason why I keep her around is because she's good at sex and I want Jessica to confess something I don't see happening soon".

I let out a huge sigh.

"And how am I involved in all of this?

"I know you know about the Jessica little trial runs each year".

"I don't know what you're talking about"

This shit is confusing and I lost all my brain cells in this conversation.

"I know you know "Victoria says staring into my eyes.

"Okay since you're playing innocent every six months Jessica chooses two females to play with but you're lucky because you're playing hard to get, Jessica dropped the other female to focus on you".

"What?"

"Oh!drop the acting. I know you know she played with your best friend"

"Okay, but what does this have to do with me ?"

"I need you to be in a relationship with her and then dump her ".

"And how does that benefit me "

"The benefits are for me darling " Victoria says taking a sip of red wine.

"You know that you're a sick person!. You are  no better than Jessica. Using people to get what you want but I won't be apart of your sick games leave me alone and tell your best friend to fuck off !. All of you can kiss my ass!"

"Oh I want to kiss your ass alright and it's too late to back out now you're in too deep" Victoria says. Something about her is different today.

"What do you mean?"

"Everything is a game to Jessica if you suddenly stop talking to her she'll find  Ava and torture her"

A shiver runs down my spine.

"You mean like send her threats on Instagram right ?"

Victoria starts laughing and it was the coldest thing I've ever heard.

The temperature in the room drops.

"No tie her up and cut off limb by limb until she confesses "

"You're playing right?"

Victoria shakes her head before sighing "Jessica has a sick way of getting what she wants "

"I'm not doing this because I'm gonna be the victim at the end not you"

This was too much and Victoria's cold laugh isn't helping.

"Victim ...you darling? ... you don't know what Jessica has put me through"

"She killed my dad ,cheats on me with my ex girlfriend and she had a relationship with my current girlfriend. Jessica has lied to me all my life .I'm like this because of her, she destroyed my trust. I don't even feel like I'm human anymore I can't...  " she lets out a huge breath before looking at me.

Oh my fucking god!!!!

"Why are you friends with her then?"

"My mom is all I have left. It was once me my mom and my little sister but she died last year from cancer. I'm afraid if I leave she'll take her away from me".

In this moment I finally see Victoria Steel and oh my god she's broken beyond compare.

"Why does it sounds like she's jealous of you?

Victoria let's out another cold laugh.

"Yeah I figured that out when we were kids. She  always asked me how am I this perfect and I told her to appreciate the small things in life"

Victoria looks at me for a long time before saying "Don't tell anyone this"

I almost smile.

"I won't I promise Ava is not talking to me and Sierra is busy with her new boyfriend"

"So how do I do this ?"

I can't believe I'm really considering this.

"She already likes you so all you have to do is confess first . She'll think that she has you hooked and about a month after break up with her. Simple"

I could see that she was in deep thoughts by the way she was swirling the the wine in the glass around.

"What if I already do?"

"Do you?"

"I don't know I think I do"

"Then unlike her"

"This isn't YouTube or some app where I can just unlike and like something"

"I know I'm just desperate I spend hours every day thinking about my life and how to get away from her. I see a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm gonna take it".

"Okay I'll try because I want justice for Ava " 

I feel stupid.

"Yeah do that "she says standing up.

I let out a smile at her attitude.

"What's with the smile?" she asks looking back at me following her.

"Why were you so mad in the week?"

"I found out about Jessica and Tyra's relationship. I was heartbroken and I didn't know how to cope. I wanted time to give me a little more time just to get my mind in the right place. I wanted to just give up on life, on everything. Nobody sees me the way that I see myself. Because I'm Victoria Steel a female high in power and position doesn't mean I don't have feelings.  I'm ... "

"human" I finish the sentence for her .

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" she says opening the car door and starting the engine.

"If you're not human what do you see your self as?"

I swear I saw a tear rolls down her right cheek but then she turns forward.

"Nothing. I'm Nothing". She says driving off.

I get in my car and drive away from the restaurant.

I drive about 80 miles until I stop at a target.

I enter the store before wondering around.

I want nothing in particular I'm just mentally tired and I love food so I'm looking for food.

"Ashley!" I turn around only to see my family.

Shit!!!

" um hey" I say awkwardly. 

I turn around to the shelves of snacks.

What to take ? what to take? so many options.

"Any girlfriends?"My dad asks

"Nope I'm focusing on work ".

"Any ex girlfriend ?"

"Nope" I say taking up seven bags of takis .

"Okay "my dad says.

I turn around to look at then.

I really miss them but you have to lose some to gain some.

I miss Josh and Anna the most. They have grown so much in the past six months.

"You live around here" my mom asks.

"Nope I live about eighty two miles away from here"

" oh" my mom says and I nod.

" I hear you're working in a big company and all" my dad says.

"Yeah top floor"

My dad nods and I smile.

" I have to get home my boss will kill me if I'm late tomorrow"

My family nods and I walk off.

One of the hardest thing to do is not looking back.

****************************************************************

Phew!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and get a clearer perspective of Victoria. Do you still hate Victoria?

Have a wonderful day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
74K 2.7K 42
What do you do when your husband cheats on you? Don't ask April, because she'll tell you to sleep with his boss. Well then, maybe you should ask her...
368K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
62.2K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...