Into an Otome Game

By yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... More

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Five: The Academy [2]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]
Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Four: The Academy [1]

520 17 17
By yume_kaxx

*WE WILL NOW START REFERRING DIZIAN AS LUNA*

***

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, her eyes started to wonder around.

   Agapius was silent, Luna does not know whether this God is just playing pranks on her to make her somewhat tense or is telling the truth. He then suddenly turned his head north, his expression got more serious that made her to also look at where he was staring at.

   There across not too far from them standing a man in a black turtle neck, he has a grim expression looking at the two— to Luna rather. Suddenly, he disappeared in the blink of an eye and abruptly appeared in front of Luna.

Because of that they started to attract people's attention.

   Luna was taken aback after the man magically appeared in front of her. Agapius was also started to be wary and stand guard, his expression However soften up.

    "Who's that?" Luna whispered as she tug Agapius's shirt.

    He did not reply instead, the translucent screen appeared. It was the status of the suspicious man, Luna started to read it through.

[ Remus Weinberg
Age: 21
Date of birth: January 27 x565
Race: Half Beast [Wolf Tribe]
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: -10%
Affection rate: 0% ]

After reading, Luna clicked her tongue. Another one of the Male lead appeared, for a moment she was relief as she thought that man might be a an assassin, turns out he was not.

    Pushing Agapius aside, Luna faced Remus head on. The man in front of her was taller than Arlo which made her confidence lower, and unlike arlo this man was rather intimidating, moreover, he seems to hate her based on his status.

   'Just what in the world did I do for this man to have a negative percent and A zero?' she thought sighing.

   Looking at Remus, his gaze screams the intent to kill. That thought made Luna shivered, fighting is out of her option, especially right now that she still does not know what this body is capable of. Not to mention she does not know how to use its magic.

   She sighed, "May I ask, what brings you here, looking at me as if you wish for me to die?" Luna was calm, there was no use to glare at him. She just want to get this over with and relax at home.

   Remus seems to be caught off guard by Luna. He bit his lower lip, his clenching hand was now free, he then started to speak.

    "I challenge you into a sword duel."

    "Is that so, I see—" She said casually nodding. It then hit her, "Wait what?!" Luna was dumbfounded, a duel? Did he just came here to declare a duel between them? But why?

    She needed to be careful on her answer. She's in no state to fight, she haven't even learned magic let alone Holding a sword. Well, she can fight for her time as dizian, her parents let them learn various type of martial arts. But a sword is out of his league! Why a sword duel? Isn't this a modern Fantasy world?

    Luna instantly looked at Agapius who swiftly looked away, as if telling her she's on her own. She felt betrayed, how dare he?

    "No." She finally answered, she just needed to refuse, there's no need to feel tense, if he asked one more time all she needed to do is refuse.

    "What? Why?!" Remus suddenly burst. "Are you looking down on me?! Just because professor Jeremy praise you for your swordskill doesn't mean you're a level higher than us!"

    'What the hell is this bastard talking about? I just want to live in peace leave me alone.'

   Ha.

   That's right, how could she have forgotten, Luna was a prodigy. She basically excell in all types of lessons from magic, sword and physical ability. It seems she had forgotten that she's possessing a well known person in this world.

    "So? Just because I refuse to accept your challenge, that doesn't mean I am belittling you. Even if I accept it, the outcome is obvious."

   At this moment, Remus felt an intense pressure holding him down. Luna's gaze sent him shivers, is this the prodigy everybody's talking about? A small frail looking girl has such a presence? He couldn't accept this. This is humiliation.

    "This is not the end..." He muttered.

    "What?"

    "You may excell on alot of things but I will never give up!"

    Ah.

   It was good that he was not taken aback, but Luna was starting to get annoyed by this half beast idiot. Remus kept on yelling saying he won't give up and will someday be above her. All Luna could do was listen in irritation.

   "Are you done?"

   "And!"

   Ah, how infuriating.

   "I will not give up on Arlo! Mark my words!"

    As he said those confusing words he disappeared like thin air. What does Arlo got to do with that conversation?

    Turning around, Luna approached Agapius who was already sitting in a corner looking lifelessly. She stand in front of him as she waited for him to stand and he did.

     "Explain."

   Agapius coughed slightly.

    "Remus, someone who despise Luna and is always second in the academy. In the month of October last year he tried to poison her, but unfortunately, Luna is immune to such poison."

   The two arrived on restaurant inside the mall, and went to look for extra seats. In the corner where it was dim, there was a table for 4 people. They eventually picked and placed their belongings in the two extra seats. Agapius was left in the table and Luna was the one who ordered for the two of them.

    Once Luna finished to give their order they both waited at the table. They then continued the conversation.

     "His last words are confusing. What does he mean he won't give up on Arlo? It's not like that, right?"

    "It is actually."

    Oh dear, what kind of complicated relationship this is. All Luna could do was sighed and laughed.

    She have read the information of the characters before getting transmigrated in here but it was not stated their relationship with other male leads as well as their past personality. What Luna read before was their personalities after getting involved with the protagonist. 

    "Love is Love, I guess. Ah nevermind that, I'm scared to leave the house tomorrow." Luna stated as their orders arrived and started eating.

    "Why?" Asked Agapius.

    "Obviously because of Remus. There's a high possibility he'll ask me on a duel first thing after arriving at the academy."

     "Oh yeah, he's the persistent type of guy, after all."

     Luna shook her head at to what Agapius replied.

    "Why did you made him like that, my head would literally explode everyday by the sight of him."

    She was the type of person who really despite someone being pushy or persistent.They irritate her the most, people like that who she have encountered as dizian, always starts to be clingy and act friendly with you then after they get what they wanted, they'll throw you out like a sticky note after.

    "Hey, I may be a God and the creator of this world but I am not the one who picked their personalities.They are the one who get to build their own, I just keep them in check. These people, have their own set of freedom and choices. Don't worry, he may act like that but he's a nice person."

    "Do you really not pay attention to your own game."

    "I build this from when the protagonists just had been born, to what kind of story would await them till their 3rd year in the academy, but that's just it, after that, the progress of the story is going to be in hand of the one who will possess Luna." He continued ignoring Luna's comment.

    Ah.

    Luna felt like a big rock has been put in her back. She should've just refused in the first place, but even if she refused back then she does not know how to get back to the outside.

    As soon as they have eaten thier food, they both headed back to the car and eventually went home.

    It was already pass 7 in the evening, Luna and Agapius already had their supper and decided to go to bed early.

   Luna was of course in her own bedroom, Agapius however was said to sleep on the couch, he did intended to build another room inside the apartment, Luna however refused. He could alter everything not just her precious apartment.

     Laying down in the bed looking ahead at nothing, today's events started to play in her head like a song in a loop. She couldn't believe still, that she a person who is a guy inside and biologically was—will have to really live as a girl for who knows when. All Luna needed was to complete this story, if she failed, she have to go back to scratch, it'll be a never ending loop of she continues to fail. This is her first try and will be the last, in order to be successful she have to reduce the love interest.

   'A guy in a female body being surround by handsome fellow. Is this what Eva says that it's BL but not?'

    Weird thoughts started to fill her head as she recall what Eva kept on babbling about last weekend. She had mentioned that she found this comic that was seem to be a Boy's love But isn't. The said comic has the same situation as him, except the guy was not possessing a female body, instead he actually turned into a girl.

    Ah.

    Enough with this useless thoughts, in the first place she was not supposed to be there even, but it was also her fault for speaking to a stranger. Eva was supposedly in her position— no, she can't let her sister be in here, being here felt would almost feel like her cheating on Anthony. As an older twin brother she can't let that happen, but she also Don't want to be here.

    Luna rolled from the side. Honestly, from what happened today, she thought that it might not be bad being in here. Her plain life may get more interesting by tomorrow afterwards.

Ah, that's right she has to attend school tomorrow morning, a 3rd year in the academy... She wondered what kind of life awaits her.

     Her eyelids were getting heavy, she was almost drifting to sleep when suddenly her door burst open which made her jolt back up, next was a yell.

    "Dizian!" Agapius yelled out.

    "What?!" She irritatedly replied.

    "..Were you sleeping?"

    "No." He answered sarcastically.

    "Oh that's good, I thought I've disturbed you!"

    Agapius replied made her facepalm and sighed in irritation. 'How can a God be so dumb?' Is what she thought. He was indeed becoming a headache to her.

    Luna saw a suitcase being carried by Agapius. He was in his original form, and instead of being an exhibitionist Luna lend him her clothes—Dizian clothes rather.

    The two sat on the carpet below, agapius then told Luna to pack, for starting tomorrow she will be staying at the dorm in the academy.

     Moreover, the location of the academy was quite peculiar for it's in the center of a forest of illusion. This helps to make enemy of the academy easy to deal with. Not only that, but the academy itself if being protected by an illusion Barrier that made it to blend in to the forest— it became invisible to the naked eye. 

    "Can't I just stay here?" Luna asked.

    Agapius frowned, "No, you needed to blend in with the students. Beside, there is an academy who despise students from SMA. Your life would be in danger." He replied, as he stood and hand over the suitcase to Luna. "I may be a God, but I cannot interfere with the lives of the people in here, this is just a trial, it's up to the person I chose on how this world would turn out."

   She really had regretted being here. Of course she does, the person agapius choose was her after all, even though it was just an accident for her to be in this world. To think Dizian will be carrying such a huge responsibility for being Luna.

    "Fine." Was all she could answer. What's the use on whining about it now, whatever comes, comes. She just need to deal with it. "Will you be coming with me?"

   "Yeah! I'll be going as your divine beast. After all, I need to keep an eye on you." He grasp the doorknob as he said those words and left the room.

    Luna sighed before opening the suitcase and stood up. Opening the closet on the east side of the room, she took out some clothes that she think would fit enough with this body. She didn't took alot from her old clothes, after packing folding it and putting in inside the suitcase, Luna went to the a wooden cabinet and took out the necessities that they've bought earlier.

   As soon as the clothes from the paper bag was out she started to pick clothes she could comfortably wear, most of them are short and collared shirt. Of course she had also took female clothes, such as long skirts and dresses. Although, she could act as the tomboyish girl in class but she rather not want to draw any attention, but she guess that won't happen, after all Luna was already popular to begin with.

    After packing necessary items, she had realized that she does not have a uniform to wear for tomorrow.

    Luna decided to went out of the room and look for Agapius. The God was there in the couch sleeping in the form of the cat. Luna then called him out.

    "Agapius, wake up, I have something to ask." She started to shake the sleeping cat for it to wake up and it did, he had even bit her in the arm.

    Luna hissed as to when Agapius loosen his bit to her hand, two little holes was made oozing out blood. Cat's teeth sure is sharp.

    Once Agapius realized what he had done he float and panicked seeing how Luna's hand was bleeding.

    "Oh no, oh no, oh no." He uttered repeatedly in a panic, how dare he wounded Luna's beautiful slender hand. He could not forgive himself and started to circle around her.

   Luna shut her eyes heavily, starting to get annoyed by the creature circling around her. She then yanked Agapius stopping him from circling around.

   Agapius curled as his eyes seeking forgiveness from the maiden holding her.

   Luckily, Luna was not in the state to get angry, it was just a bite, it was nothing serious. Besides, she thought that Agapius's instinct has also turned into a cat, it natural for him to act like that in that form.

    "...I'm sorry."

    "I don't really care," Luna answered bluntly putting Agapius down in the couch. "Anyway, I was wondering why haven't you given me the academy's uniform? Shouldn't you be giving me one right now?" She asked as she wrapped a peace of clothing on the bitten hand.

   How else would she be able to go into the school? A uniform is like a pride of every school.

    "Ah that," Agapius once again float in mid air "uniforms are going to be handed inside the academy for safety, since you won't know when you would encounter a student from the neighboring academy, especially the one who despise SMA."

    All Luna could do was nod, it was quite fascinating; the rules, custom and even the academy itself. Somehow she found herself grinning out of nowhere. Ah, she could feel her heart pounding non stop in a faster pulse than normal. As their conversation ends, Luna said her goodnight and instantly went to her room, throwing herself in the bed.

    Turning the lamp off bedside her, she immediately drifted to sleep. Hopefully, let tomorrow be a quiet and normal start.

***

   Ah.

   How annoying. This is such a waste of time, why can't people leave her alone. Why do they kept on mentioning her rank in this argument? Can't they come up with a better complaint?

   In the oval, people have gathered around three people. Of course, one of them was Luna, she had her hand crossed in her chest keeping her calm and compose demeanor, the other one beside her was also calm yet was silently mocking the person. While the opposite party was already fumed with anger and had been spouting non-sense argument.

     How did Luna ended in this situation, you say?

   After arriving at the forest, a person who was wearing a coat with a name tag guided her and Agapius into the eastern part of the academy which is where the dorms are located. Once they've arrived, the person requested for her to fill up a form before giving her a room key with a number imprinted on the top part.

    Room 077, was the number carved into the key. It was on the second floor of the building. The dorm consists of 110 room, and each room was limited to 5 people, that is to say, she should have 5 dorm mates in total.

    As for agapius, he has wonder off to go sightseeing on the academy.

    As soon as she faced a room with a number of 077, she hesitated to grab the knob. Placing her hand on her chest, she took a deep breath and let out a long deep sigh before deciding to eventually open the oak door.

    A white spacious room decorated with luxurious item greeted her. It was almost like an apartment, but is two times bigger than the normal thing. The first room that she had encountered was the living room. It was spacious enough for 5 people, there was also a large—wide length Television attach on the gray wall, the couch, sofa, pillow and carpet was all in a different shades of gray.

   Across the living room there was a wide hallway consisting of five rooms, two on each side and one on the end of the hall. At the right side of the living room was the kitchen decorated with shimmering silverware, there was even a glass table with a carpet covering the top of it. Unlike on the living room, the floor from the kitchen was made up of smooth wooden floor.

   Suddenly a sound of a door can be heard closing from the hallway, Luna then heard a giggle of three people.

     There came infact three girls who seems to be joking around to each other. They may have also noticed that there was someone other than them in the room. Footsteps can be then heard closing in, the three girls are now in sight.

    One was a tall girl with a wavy chestnut hair, her bangs was pulled back by a hair pin and has a short hair in front framing her face. Another one is seemed to be around Luna's height, she has a long silvery Hair and an eye catching antenna along with her bangs and long frame front hair. The last one was slightly taller than the second one, she has crimson red hair that was a shoulder length in comparison.

    "Oh hi," Greeted the Wavy Haired girl, "my name's Rina Velencia." She introduced as she grin and raised her hand.

      "I'm Hikari Akise." Said the silver haired girl.

       "And I'm Rina Drust!" Said the red head enthusiastically.

     Three of them smiled that made Luna blind for there was a somewhat blinding lights behind them as they cheerfully greeted Luna. Not to mention, three of them was a beauty blinding enough for her eyes to see; it was the kind of beauty Luna would only find in the manga she have read before. She's going to be on the same room as this pleasantly looking girls?

    Beside on admiring how attractive the three was, she sensed a feeling of guilt. Somehow it felt like this entire thing is wrong, firstly this was the girl's dorm secondly, there are beauty's in this room, lastly, Luna was a boy inside!

    Luna panicked but kept a smile on her face while she introduced herself to the three.

    "I am Luna Vermillion, nice to meet you."

    Silence fell, the atmosphere began to be awkward suddenly. The three was in gape, dumbfounded by what they've heard.

    All of a sudden Rina yelled, her eyes sparkles as she pounced onto Luna and held her hand.

    "You're that Luna Vermillion?!"

     The three girls exclaimed together in response.

    It was quite awkward, but Luna nodded and hummed as a reply. The three then looked at each other, countless of unidentified emotions was seen through their eyes as they stared at Luna once again. Their grin widen they then suddenly bowed as they yelled embarrassing words.

   "It's a great honor to be living in the same dorm with the Goddess of magic!"

    Luna panicked as she asked to lift their heads up, flustered by what she just have heard from them. 'Goddess of magic? You've got to be kidding me' she thought as she was in agape.

     In honesty, that reaction was too over the top. She couldn't even be treated as a normal being in this life, more so, she even had such a title.

    When she asked where and how did she earned this embarrassing title, the three told her that people just started to refer her that way, because she excel in all types of magic, she could learn anything in a day just by observing the lecturer. The three also said similar things that for her was over the top comment.

  "You're one of the kind beauty; like a beautiful polished gem that sparkles unlike the others!"

    Oh god, she would've rather be killed than to hear something so embarrassing such as this.

    "I see, I get it, please stop." She said flustered as she glance at the three that was still in awe. She sighed and faced them, "I want you guys to treat me not like some kind of deity, but just some normal human being, can you guys do that?" 

   The three girls look at each other then enthusiastically answered.

   "Yes!"

    Instead of feeling relief she somehow felt more pressure on her back by the how this three answered.

   Suddenly, agapius magically appeared in front of the four. Of course the three was taken aback for a divine beast suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

    'Luna, you should've come with me sightseeing! I was lonely.' Said agapius in her head, as he circled around Luna, he then noticed the three girls who was in the state of shock.

    "Whoa, a divine beast!" Exclaimed Rina.

    'I see you've made friends, daddy is so proud of you.' Luna could hear Agapius's fake sob that made her creeped out.

   'Shut it, that's disgusting.' Luna then grabbed his tail from above and drag him down to her lap.

     "As expected of a goddess, she could even tame a divine beast." Once again the three looked at her proudly. Ah she should've known, the goddess part wouldn't just end there.

    Luna sighed, "How about you guys join me for some sightseeing in the academy." She suggested as she stood up from the couch and excuse herself to go unpack her stuff.

     After an hour of arranging her stuff she change into a more comfortable outfit then headed out with the three.

    Luna started to get familiarized by the structure of the academy. She even had taken down notes so she won't get lost after. She even did a doddle of map, that made agapius laugh and eventually being choked by Luna after.

    At the South was where the gate entrance that is guarded by 7 mages. It has a tower attached to the gate, it is where the mages reside for look outs. The east side was of course where the two Dormitory reside, separately for Girls and Boys. In the western side of the academy was the oval which is where they are now at, it was large and has already countless of people resting and playing. Half of the place was covered in cement and the half was covered in fine grass, in the south east side of the oval there was a cemented planted tree with pebbles implemented in the cement, where students were seated, reading books or talking about who know what. At the east side was a slightly curved fenced like a Pot with bushes planted in it and In front of it was two wooden benches with steel frame and footing. The oval is also used for sparring and for their Physical Education.

   The three walked along going to their last destination, the southern part of the academy. The arena. A pathway with exquisite vine plants that was hanging on each side of the roof can be seen. And on the left side was a cherry blossoms, petals being blown by the slight breeze.

   "Cherry blossoms is really pretty in this time of season." Commented Rei as she grab on a vine next to her.

   Luna was in awe, probably because it was a her first time seeing such tree. She never once saw a cherry blossom up close, it was such a majestic sight. While admiring the tree, her eye caught a person standing beside one of the tree.

   "Ah it's him!" Exclaimed Rina, she seem to have seen the same person as her.

    "Hey Hikari, isn't that your brother?" Asked Rei.

    "Hmm? What? Of course not, my brother has sea pink colored hair. That man has a Tea Rose shade of pink, beside his hair is long, my brother has a short hair and is much shorter than him."  Hikari replied.

    Luna couldn't really see the man's face for he was too far from her and fluttering cherry blossoms was on the way. Instead of standing there and being in the sea of curiosity, she insisted that they continue walking.

   As to when they arrived, a man who seemed to be around his mid thirties stopped them. He had told the four that the arena is prohibited to be in for the senior years are in the middle of a tournament. It was quiet for it to have a tournament but they later found out that the arena was covered in a soundproofing magic. Fascinating.

    The four then flee back to the oval when a group of girls suddenly awaits them at the end of the pathway.

   'The mean girls appear huh?'

   Luna rolled her eyes and sighed, she did quite expect something like this to happen but to think it'll be earlier that what he initially thought.

   "How dare you flirt with my Remus!" The middle girl with a mountain mist colored hair yelled, which obviously caught the attention of all the people that was in the oval.

    "I don't know what you're talk—"

    "Don't even deny it, I saw you getting all chummy with him in the mall. Just because you're the so called goddess doesn't mean you have the right to flirt with someone's man!" She interrupted.

    This feeling was quite familiar to her. Ah. She remembered being in the same situation as she is right now when she was still Dizian, instead it was a guy who commented something similar to what this girl is saying. How nostalgic. To think she'll have the same experience she had in the outside world.

     She was about to speak when Rina spoke up.

     "What's with this bitch? What kind of nonsense are you spouting this time?" Rina stomp up in front of the mountain mist girl. She was acting rather like the delinquent Luna have known in the alley in her world before.

    Her character totally changed, in the short time Rina was seemed to be quite the cheerful and someone who doesn't even get angry, well that's just how Luna observed her.

   At this moment people started to gather around them. Hikari and Rei was of course stuck in the crowd unable to step forward.

   That's how this mess start up.

    "Ha!" The girl yelled like laugh, "You dare mess with me? Don't you know who I am?!"

    "Obviously? You're that bitch Zamira Kean everyone's talking about." Rina responded as she started to pick her ear uninterested.

    "That's right and you still dare to— what?!" The girl Zamira shouted when she processed what Rina have said.

   Rina sighed and took a step forward, "Oh you don't know? Zamira Kean, a spoiled daughter of a the the former mayor, whose hobby is to spread false rumor and falsely accused people." Leaning towards Zamira, Rina grinned at her, enjoying the sight of the trembling girl in front of her. She then took a step back, "Oh, that's not all, she even claim to be Remus's lover when everyone know it's not true, she's a leech."

   "Y-you...!"

   "Hey now," once again Rina stepped forward closer than the trembling Zamira. "Have you forgotten pouring an unidentified potion on me last year? And what was your reason? Hmm? Oh right, you did that just because Remus and I was the class representative and was just getting friendly with one another." Her eyes widen, an intense pressure hold  Zamira back, making her collapse on the floor.

    Chattering and whispers filled the pathway entrance. Luna was too stunned to even speak, she was not expecting for Rina to have such presence. She then heard people whispers.

    "Isn't that Rina Valencia? The daughter of Dylan?"

     "That's right, she was famous for being a devil in an Angle's disguise. Man, she's scary alright."

     "Right~? She's also friend with the White grim reaper and The read head Assassin, isn't she? That's ten times scarier!"

    "And now the goddess of magic has join her crew...that's an odd member."

    Luna was so focused on the two guys whispering in her back, that she didn't know that the group of Zamira has flee. Those nicknames wasn't that quite creative and hearing the nickname given to her sent chills down to her spine.

    Once she returned her focused in front; Rina, Hikari and Rei was Toegther once again laughing as the two aggressively patted Rina in the back grabbing her neck which made her bow as the two tousled her hair.

   Suddenly, the three approached her.

   "Ah Luna, sorry about that, you got to see my nasty side." Rina said embarrassed as she scratch her nape.

   Luna sighed as she smiled at her, "You were cool back there."

   It seems like that was a mistake to say, for the three stood there frozen like a statue. Oh dear.

   "Goddess!"

   "Can you smile one more time?!"

   "Precious!"

   They all started to swarm around her as they beg her to smile once again. Agapius who was in the form of a bird sitting on the branch of a cherry blossom spoke telepathically inside Luna.

    'Good for you. Staying here is not as bad as you thought, isn't?'

    Luna twitch as she hesitated to answer. However, she then smiled at the three and looked at where agapius is at 'I hate to admit it, but yeah... A bit.'

   Seems like she had made some peculiar friends in her first day and a probably an enemy.

Shameless plug!

   I did another Fantasy Novel, "I became the heroine", try giving it a read if you're interested!(◕દ◕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 26.6K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
471 63 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...
13.2K 850 16
If you ever transmigrated, you will be happy to enter into your favorite story with your favorite characters. Well, that's if you're lucky. When you...