𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

24

1.9K 54 3
By lalaamaraj

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 1:56 🏙

i opened the door and walked up to the house as naijer and legacy followed.

i looked around the porch and outside scenery of the house. it was decent but we ain see the inside yet.

not that long later a old white lady holding a folder and briefcase walked up to us.

"hello, ms. jacobs correct?" i nodded. "hi, i'm sharran gennys" she said shaking my hand.

she went in the briefcase and got a key for the padlock on the door. she unlocked it and opened the door wide enough for us to walk in.

"this is the living room, there's a closet to the left and this is the dining room" she said leading us around the house. "this is the beautiful kitchen you saw in the pictures, and here is a bathroom. and upstairs you see the office room and 2 bedrooms with another bathroom in the master"

i nodded and she let us look around again by ourselves.

_

we finished looking around and got back in the car.

"i like it, it's closer to his school and shi" i said as legacy turned the car on.

"yea it look dope and y'all finally gone be out them apartments. but i'm bouta go see iyus y'all wanna come or i gotta drop y'all off?" he asked pulling out the driveway.

"yea i'll go, what bout you naijer?" i said looking in the backseat seeing him doin sum on his phone. "huh? oh y'all could jus take me to the house " he said looking up for a second then going back to doing what he was doing.

_

ɪʏᴜꜱ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 🌫

"aww, nonnie why can't i stay forever and daa and mommy can come to! and naenae" i said pouting to nonnie.

"baby it's not your time, i'll be watching over you everyday until your 10th birthday" she said kissing my head as i saw her and uncle dissolve into the clouds.

i slowly opened my eyes flinching from the lights.

"m-mwommy? daa?" i whined looking in the empty room. i saw this lady wearing what nonnie used to wear to work.

"oh hi honey, your up!" she said walking over to me with a clipboard.

"where's my mwommy and daddy?" i said as she pulled up a seat next to me.

"your mommy is sort of sick right now and your dad is on the way here" she said as she started running some test on me.

"what your name?" i said tilting my head.

"your can call me ms. kaykay" she said smiling.

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 2:31🏙

i gotta call from the hospital saying iyus woke up, my ass nearly flew to the damn hospital.

i parked and rushed in wit neveah, she was wide tf awake eating some chicken nuggets. and her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"DAA!" she said as i ran over to hug her. "wook, i got chicken nuggets, and and and the wady ms. kaykay said i can go home soon!" she said. "naenae!" she said reaching her arms out so neveah can join our hug.

"hii iyus, how you feel?"

"my side hurt" she said frowning lifting up her shirt to show us the stitching.

can't believe this bitch did this to my baby bro, omm me and ha gone be boxing abt this shi.

"it's gone be okay baby " i said kissing her forehead.

"i sleepy, but da can you bring ma ipad?" she said slowly leaning back as she started fighting her sleep to talk to me. "please don't leave" she said as i nodded. "i won't leave yo side, i promise"

ima have to cancel my show tonight.

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 3:01 🏙

i left the hospital since legacy was gon be staying wit iyus overnight. i pulled my car in front of the addy jalen and serria gave me, when i got there it was a house down the street from the trap house legacy stay at, it was 2 niggas, 1 other girl and tj ona porch wit em.

i opened up my car door and walked over to them,

"wassup yall" i said giving jalen and serria a hug and dapping tj up.

"heyy veah, so this is star" jalen said pointing to a little light skinned nigga. "this is cameron" he said pointing to a brownskin dude. "and this is kya" he said pointing to a girl giving me a mugish smile.

i sat on the porch closet to tj and serria bc ion kno how these other mfs roll tbh.

"tj where yo gf" i said making him mug me.

"nigga she mad cause some girl texted my phone but she the girl who do my hair and she thought it was sum sexual" he said rolling his eyes. "like she kno she the only one getting this mega xl package" he said shaking his head.

"yall is a mess.." kya said laughing.

"mmtch bro stop passing the blunt to kya this bitch keep slobbing ona blunt mane, wraps ain free bitch" cameron said mugging kya.

i chuckled and went in my purse and pulled out a hyde and started smoking that, ion really like smoking wit mfs who ion kno.

"that's a vape?" star asked looking up from his phone. i nodded and he reached his hand out for it as i passed it to him. "shi made my heart jump" he said blowing the smoke and passing it back as i laughed.

"ay, u seem mad familiar" cameron said squinting.

"that's legacy rii dere" tj said.

"ohhhh"

"so how y'all start talkin" kya said slightly taking the mug off her face.

"what lil baby say? they started off as close friendsss" tj started singing making us bust out laughing.

"but nah he lowkey rii" i said pulling my phone out seeing someone facetime me.

"𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐯𝐲 💚" 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❌ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 ✅

i clicked accept and he looked high asab.

"oh lord, hi brooklyn"

"HII, and stop fucking sayin my gov u bop" he said bucking at the camera.

"boy fuck you but i'm here wit yo boyfriend, cmere tj"

"ah hell nah veah gtfomp playing" savvy said mugging the camera.

"hey daddy" tj said making everyone start laughing.

"nigga you gay" savvy said hanging up.

"ay ain that ole dude from the club?" serria said.

"yea, he was my homeboy before that tho" i said shrugging it off as she nodded.

_

we was talking more and everyone seem pretty cool, i just got a little weird vibe from kya but ian gone say nun.

"ay ain that yo lil brother?" jalen said pointing across the street.

it was a little boy and girl ona porch and he had kissed ha.

"oh shit that is, lemme do sum real quick " i said laughing to myself.

facetime 📸
𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚 👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏾❤️

ringing

it rang for a good couple of seconds and i saw him looking nervous as he answered.

"hi nana wyd" i said putting on a fake smile.

"uh nun at the house, i'm finna take a nap" he said lying through his buck, lincoln loud ass teeth.

"oh ok, ay turn yo camera on real quick "

"uh why?" he said sounding nervous.

"boy" i said and he did it showing his head tryna cover up the girl porch.

"flip it and show the house across the street"

"wait neveah i'm- oh hell" he said hanging up. he saw me and i crossed my legs and waved.

he said something to the girl and she nodded and went into the house as he walked across the street.

"hello naijer" i said as jalen nem was holding in they laughs.

"mmtch, sis i ever tell u yo hair look nice today"

"no you didn't, so i want my floors clean, dishes done and you back in them damn apartments" i said waving him off as he sucked his teeth and went back across the street to grab his bike.

"DAMN LIL NIGGA YOU GOT CAUGHT" tj said laughing hard as a mf.

naijer flipped him off then got on his bike and rode off.

_

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 😈

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 @𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐠 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.3K 52
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪...
324K 9.4K 55
𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇�...
320K 10.7K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
369K 21.8K 60
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.."