A Trip to the Past||A Short O...

By EnnieY3ll0W

Zoro, on his way to being much more stronger in Mihawk's guidance, somehow got lost and stumbled upon Mihawk... More

Coincidence or Fate?
Dracule Andre

⚠️WAIT⚠️

130 5 1
By EnnieY3ll0W

Before you save this, there are gonna be mentions of MihawkxShanks so if you don't like the ship, please leave without a word.

Also, I'm only starting this book after I finish Marineford, which is on it's way to the ending.

So I searched Mihawk and Shanks's nationalities to name their son😅, which is in conclusion I got Adre, and it doesn't sound nice so I added the letter N to make it Andre.

I also thought of Takami but it doesn't fit with his surname Dracule. I think it's pretty cute though.

I don't really ship the two, and I'm still practicing my skills on writing romance, so there will barely be any mention of either Mihawks or Shanks. Though, imagine how cool their kid would be, plus how protective he will be when he hears anything about Uta. I'm excited to start this book already.

Thank you for reading and waiting Yellows 💛💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
163K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
163K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...