A Criminal's Gaze | William x...

Από 8685rj

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT. Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
UPDATE
IM COMIN BACK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Update *READ THIS BEFORE THE BOOK PLEASE*
Update 10/20/23

Chapter 13

2.1K 74 135
Από 8685rj

He sat there, holding his head in his hands, squeezing tightly.

You stood up and put your hand on the back on his neck, looking around, seeing if anybody noticed.

"C'mon, stand up." You whispered.

He did as you led him to the family bathroom, locking the door behind you.

He went to the sink and put his hands on the edge, leaning over it, not once opening his eyes.

"Do you want me to call an ambulance?" You asked worryingly.

"No." He said sternly.

He growled in pain.

"What is it?" You asked, walking up to him.

"My head." He whispered in obvious pain.

You grabbed a towel and ran it under cold water, then rested it on the back of his neck.

He looked at you with confused and highly dilated pupils, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What is it?" You asked.

He stood up straight and walked towards you. Every step he took forward, you took one back, backing you into a wall.

He put one hand beside your head on the wall and leaned down with a smirk on his face.

You looked at him terrified.

He breathed heavily and looked at you through half-closed eyelids, his original colored eyes going to black from his dilated pupils.

"Will, what are you doing?" You asked with a shaky breath.

He looked away and laughed in a monotone way, sending shivers down your spine.

He fixated his eyes back on your and you saw a flash of insanity.

"Will, stop. You're scaring me." You whispered.

He must've heard you straight that time because he looked at you in the eyes and instantly backed away, falling to his knees.

He lowered his head and hunched his back, holding his head again in pain.

You stood there in shock for a while, but then slowly approached him.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He mumbled. "I don't know what's happening."

You went on your knees in front of him then grabbed his chin, making him look up at you.

You searched through his eyes.

They were glossy and just showed pain.

You trailed your eyes over his face, seeing a singular vein on his forehead.

"Please..." he whimpered. "It hurts."

You looked at him with sympathy, unsure of what to do.

Some bitch must've drugged the vodka. You thought with anger.

You sighed as you both sat there on the bathroom floor.

You cupped his jaw in your hand and began massaging his temples with the opposite.

He closed his eyes and parted his lips, exhaling slowly.

Looking for support, he placed his hand on your thigh and the other on your wrist that was cupping his jaw.

You moved your massaging hand from his temples and gently swiped over his closed eyes with your thumb.

He still breathed in and out heavily through his parted lips.

Eventually, he started to become limp in your hands. You leaned him back and rested his head on your lap, still massaging his face.

You looked at the clock which now read 11:42. The music was still loud outside and people were still partying.

It's been almost and hour since William was drugged.

He started to open his eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows at the immense light showing and he groaned.

You looked down and kept his head still.

"Are you ok?" You asked, conerned.

He sat up and looked around for a while, blinking his eyes a few times then looked back at you, confused. The whites of his eyes were a light red and he had dark circles under them.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

You shrugged.

"Maybe an hour, at most." You said.

He remembered all of it.

Suddenly, the sanity within drained out of him as he clenched his jaw in anger.

He stood up immediately and started to walk to the door.

You looked at him horrified.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

He turned around and looked at you, grabbing the door knob.

"To kill the bitch that drugged me." He said clearly.

Your eyes became wide and jolted up.

He flew the door open and walked out, you following closely behind.

You ran up to him and grabbed his shoulder, turning him to face you.

"William, calm down." You whisper-yelled to him.

He released himself from your grasp and observed the room, looking for anyone who may be suspicious.

He went to the bar and called the bartender over.

"What would ya li-" The bartender began.

He was cut off by William grabbing his shirt collar and bringing him close to his face, the man looking at him in terror.

"Who drugged my drink." William demanded, not even questioned.

The man shook his head frantically.

"I don't know man! I just give the drinks." 

William looked at him with sadistic eyes, releasing his collar.

The man speed walked away as William sat in the barstool chair next to him.

"Really?! You can't just do that to people!" You folded your arms.

William, however, was still scanning the room.

His eyes fell upon a drunk frat boy across the room, who was pouring a powdery substance into a woman's drink while she was turned the other way.

You saw William's eyes lock on as he stood up and walked to the man.

You ran after him, pushing past the crowd of people.

The frat boy's eyes fell on William, who was angrily walking to him.

"Hey man! You look like you need a chill pill." The frat boy smirked and secretly held out a small, clear baggy with red pills inside.

William's eyes grew with more insanity than you have ever seen.

As he was walking, William grabbed the man's throat and pushed him back onto the wall.

A group of people surrounded the two. You pushed past and stood directly behind William, knowing now would be a bad time to stop him.

William added more and more pressure to the frat's throat with every passing second. The frat brought his hands up to William's wrist and tried desperately to remove it.

"You like drugging people, do you?" William snarled.

The frat shook his head frantically.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" The frat said breathlessly.

William added more pressure and looked at him with disgust.

"Why do it in the first place, hmm?" William asked with a psychopathic grin.

Unable to speak, the frat looked at him desperately.

"I'm sorry." He choked out.

William ticked and shook his head.

You tried to think of something to do, until you saw William reaching for a hidden pocket knife in his pocket with his free hand.

With instinct, you gently took hold of William's hand which was now centimetres from the knife.

William turned his head around and locked eyes with you, his sanity seeming to come back to the surface.

With his hand still tightly gripped on the frat's throat, he turned his head back around and faced the boy.

"William." You whispered.

Just as you said that, he released his hand from the frat's throat, putting his head down.

The frat ran away as everyone who was surrounding walked off.

William turned back around to look at you, his eyebrows furrowed and had an apologetic look on his face.

You looked up at him and wasn't sure of what to do, so instead, your mind went to where it always did.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head against his chest, hugging him tightly.

You felt his arms soon after wrap around your shoulders. You felt him breath heavily and shake.

He rested his head on your shoulder as you rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry." He said silently.

"It's ok." You hushed him.

You both stayed like that for a while before you pulled away and looked at him.

"I can call a taxi?" You asked.

He nodded.

You both walked outside of the bar then into the parking lot, waiting for a taxi to drive by.

You shivered in the cold winter air.

William took his jacket, which was flung over his shoulder, off and wrapped it around you, rubbing the sides of your arms.

You turned around and looked at him in guilt for taking his jacket.

"You're not cold?" You asked.

He shook his head and put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm still heated at the moment." He admitted.

You nodded and scooted back and into his side, huddling into his warmth.

It took about five minutes before a taxi rolled around the corner.

You both stepped into the backseat as the taxi driver turned around.

"Where to?" He asked.

You told him the address of William's house and the man nodded, driving off.

You both sat in silence the whole drive.

The taxi driver pulled up in front of William's driveway and glanced back at you.

"This it?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Yes, thank you."

You both got out as William was confused as to why you were coming.

The driver pulled away as you and William walked to the front door without saying a word.

He grabbed his keys and opened the door, walking to the living room then falling onto the couch.

You sat next to him and fixed your dress.

He squinted his eyes then stood up, walking somewhere.

You watched him in confusion as he disappeared from your sight.

Soon enough, he came back with a change of clothes and handed them to you.

"There's a bathroom around the corner and to the right." He stated, pointing in the direction.

You smiled and nodded, following his directions and walked into the bathroom.

He gave you a pair of dark grey sweatpants with a white t-shirt.

You put them on and looked at yourself in the mirror, scanning over the over-sized clothes on you.

You wiped off your makeup and returned to William who was still on the couch.

He looked you up and down as you sat next to him.

He sighed and stood up.

"I'm going to get a shower. I'll be right back." He said.

You nodded and sat on the couch, watching the TV.

He returned with light grey sweatpants and a navy blue t-shirt.

He sat down and sighed, his damp hair falling perfectly on his face.

He looked over at you with sorry eyes, placing his elbows on his knees.

"I'm sorry about what happened." He apologized.

You shook your head.

"It wasn't your fault." You assured him.

He put his head in his hands.

"It was all my fault." He mumbled.

You scooted close to him and grabbed the side of his face that was the opposite of you, turning his head to face you.

"No. It wasn't." You almost scolded him.

He gazed deeply in your eyes, losing his train of thought.

"If it wasn't for you, I don't know what I would've done." He admitted.

You tilted your head and looked at him disoriented.

"What do you mean?"

He shook his head and grinned, placing his head back into his palms.

"You really don't know, do you?" He laughed.

You shook your head and squinted your eyes.

He looked back up and brought his face close to yours, grabbing hold of your chin in between his index finger and thumb.

"You do things to me, darling." He whispered. "And I can't tell if they're good or bad."

He looked at you, alternating between your eyes.

You smirked in his hand.

"Well then, figure it out."

And just like that, he closed the gap between your lips.

You closed your eyes then leaned into the slow but passionate kiss.

You both sat there with your lips connected for a minute or so before he pulled away.

You both opened your eyes and gazed at each other.

He went back in for another kiss before you put a finger to his lips.

You rested your index finger below his chin and dragged your thumb down his soft lips and smirked.

"If only it were that easy." You whispered, bringing your face close to his, your lips brushing his.

You pulled away and leaned back into the couch, smiling at him. 

He leaned back and grinned, shaking his head.

"What a tease."

Is it hot in here? I told ya'll I wouldn't tease for much longer. Anyway, sorry I didn't do much this weekend like I thought I would, I was very busy. Annyyywaayy, thanks so much for reading!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

375K 3.8K 71
𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬
31.9K 706 35
𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴- 𝘏𝘰�...
103K 3.6K 35
*DISCONTINUED* Fazbears Pizzaria is a common diner. Appart from one thing. Animatronics. Free to roam at night and a new night guard looking after th...