FACELESS, benchtrio

By hrts4foolish

"Look, I baked you a cake!" "Y/n that cake says, 'I poisoned this'," OR IN WHICH, a small streamer from Swed... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨: introduction
𝐨𝐧𝐞: morning stream
𝐭𝐰𝐨: seven eleven
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: licorice and tubbo interactions
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: valorant with the boys
𝐬𝐢𝐱: zodiac signs
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: riksbron
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: pressure
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: blowing up the moon
𝐭𝐞𝐧: it's mental illness innit
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: uk truthing
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: have a safe flight, or not
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: not 5'2
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: board games
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 4 am cake
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: peer pressure
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: missing sweater
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: faceless or not?
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: killer cake
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: waltzing
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞: goodbye england
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨: the finale

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: phasmaphobia

2.1K 75 21
By hrts4foolish

irl !

"How are we chat? Excited?" Y/n grinned as he looked over on his second monitor. "Yeah, that's good," He added when he saw chat answer with 'yes'.

"As you probably know from the stream title, Ranboo, Tubbo and Billzo will be joining us today," He said. "Yes, I know I said that I would probably never stream together with him because we didn't know each other, but now we do."

gotouchgrass donated $3
woo ranboo and eros stream

"Thank you for the three dollars, and I'm glad you're so excited," Y/n smiled. "All right, let me add unmute on discord." He mumbled and tabbed over to discord.

"All right, they can hear you now," He told the guys on the call.

"Oh, hey chat! What's up?" Ranboo said happily and Y/n took note of how chat reacted. The truth is that they went absolutely nuts like they actually loved him. It was almost laughable, but he had already predicted it.

"Ah, I'm glad that you're good," He continued and Y/n realized that he was watching the stream as well as being in it.

"Are you boys ready to fight off some ghosts?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, honestly, I feel invincible right now," Tubbo said, and judging by his tone, Y/n believed him to be genuine, which just troubled him even more. How wasn't he scared?

"Yeah man, I'm gonna wreck these ghosts' guts," Billzo told them with great confidence.

"In what way are you intending to "wreck" their guts?" Y/n asked him with raised eyebrows while trying not to laugh.

"Oh my god..." Billzo mumbled and Y/n grinned.

Ranboo snorted with laughter while Tubbo just seemed generally confused.

"What? How else would he wreck their- oh," Somehow it all clicked for him, and the fact that it took him so long to get the joke just made the joke even funnier.

: ̗̀ stream highlights! ༉‧₊˚.

highlight #1

"Is that... do I hear music? Who is that?" Y/n laughed and Ranbo chuckled but tried to play it off as if he was panicking.

"I- we gotta get out of here. We- no, okay," He kept interrupting himself by laughing all while Y/n was laughing with his hands off his keyboard, and Tubbo still blasting his music. Ranboo switched out his EMF reader for a cross as if that would keep Tubbo away.

"We found the ghost! Ahhhh!" Billzo yelled and they all ran in the opposite direction of Tubbo, Y/n screaming as well in between laughs.

"Oh god, run. Run for the love of God, run" Ranboo laughed and made sure to not run away from Billzo and Y/n.

"What is wrong with him?" Billzo asked.

"What is wrong with him, run away," Ranboo repeated and chuckled.

"A lot of things," Y/n replied with a voice that indicated that he was concerned and slightly scared. It was only for show though, he was having a great time.

"It's just scary, it's just scary," Billzo laughed. "They have actually possessed him, he's fully been possessed," He added.

"I can confirm, he is indeed possessed. Now let's run," Y/n said with a heavy amount of seriousness.

"Where... where's the- how do you get out of here?" Ranboo asked and looked around the map for a way out as the music got louder again, meaning that Tubbo was currently approaching the trio. If it wasn't for the vibe of the music, it could maybe have felt ominous.

"I don't care, just get me away from that crazed man," Y/n shook his head.

highlight #2

"Am I the ghost?" Tubbo asked and it was a genuine question. Y/n had no idea why he would possibly think he actually was the bloody thing, but clearly, he did.

"It's so fucki-" Billzo burst out laughing midway through his sentence as he heard what Tubbo said. "They're like, Bill, have you died?" He said.

"Am I meant to be haunting, I-" Tubbo continuously asked them questions about his state of living.

"No, you're meant to be helping us!" Ranboo sounded desperate.

"So I'm not dead?" Tubbo checked.

"No," Ranboo answered.

"Then why can't no one- like, like, why am I not alive?" Tubbo asked and the question seemed like pure nonsense to Y/n, but Ranboo must've understood his friend because he answered him again.

"How are we supposed to risk all-" Y/n couldn't hear the whole thing because Billzo started talking again and for some reason, he was much louder than the others.

"Act like his mic is broke, act like his mic is broke," Billzo said into his mic.

"How am I not alive then and I'm not the ghost?" Tubbo quizzed them and Y/n thought that maybe this was all just some weird-ass fever dream.

"I- I don't know man. Beats me," He virtually shrugged using his voice. It was truly amazing how he could make his voice alone so expressionate.

"What the fuck is this?" Tubbo sounded like he'd already given up.

"I don't-" Ranboo said at the same time as Y/n said; "No fucking idea, I've never played this game before."

"Why is it so gullible?" Billzo interrupted them both and Y/n laughed while Ranboo sounded like he was crying.

"This sucks man," He whined. "We have just walked around, we have just walked around in the same spots, there- there- is there a ghost?" Ranboo finally stammered.

"I don't know man, I-" Y/n said but got stopped himself. A steady rhythm, like the sound of a heartbeat, had appeared out of thin air. He reckoned it was not a good sign.

"Wait what, wait, wait, wait," Ranboo was panicking, and so were the other two.

"What is happening? Why is my heartbeat going up?" Billzo asked and moved closer to Y/n and Ranboo's characters. "What is-" He was interrupted by an alarm-like sound. Then he screamed like a school girl and ran the other way.

"Oh, it's in hunt mode. Run, run for the love of God Billzo," Ranboo instructed him as he ran the other way. Y/n was not having a hard time choosing who to follow. "Run and hide, run and hide."

"Good luck Bill, I hope you survive!" He said and ran after Ranboo.

"Ranboo! Y/n!" Billzo continued to scream their names as well as just letting out screams of terror. Normally this sort of thing would have made Y/n laugh, but he was full of adrenaline and scared as shit so he had no time to laugh at Billzo for screaming like a girl. "I'm scared, I'm scared hold me!"

"Oh, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead," Ranboo said multiple times, soon making it sound like chanting. Perhaps he was just trying to convince himself that he was dead so he would not have to be scared anymore. Y/n was scared though.

"Billzo fucking run, I don't care if the hunting mode shit is over, we're gonna guess what kind of shit ghost this ghost bitch is and get the fuck out of here," Y/n said and ran for the van.

twitter !

Ranbalt @ranaltboo • 9m
did i hear him wrong, or did billzo
ask for us to hold him when he
was scared?

    billzo @billzo_ • 7m
         lies. these are all lies
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 6m
              idk man, i heard that too, maybe
              you suffer from short term
              memory loss?
         ↳ billzo @billzo_ • 5m
              i'd still have a better memory than
              ranboo's dsmp character. that
              dude has got issues
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 5m
              true that

    userone @userone • 8m
         I did and it was fucking hilarious

    tommy @tommyaltinnit • 4m
         hold him then you idiot
         ↳ ranbalt @ranaltboo • 3m
             tommy we're on different sides of
             the globe?? we're not even on the
             same continent
        ↳ tommy @tommyaltinnit • 1m
             shut up ranboob

    usertwo @usertwo • 7m
         I also heard him scream like a girl
         ↳ billzo @billzo_ • 5m
              no I never did that, these are all
              lies
         ↳ userthree @userthree • 4m
              want me to show you the clip?

    userfour @userfour • 6m
         I loved the stream! the quadruple
         was amazing
         ↳ userfive @userfive • 4m
              what the fuck is a quadruple /gen
         ↳ usersix @usersix • 3m
              a group of four people I'm pretty
              sure
         ↳ userfive @userfive • 17s
              ok, thank you <3

    Tubbo @TubboTWO • 4m
         he didn't ask me to hold him
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 3m
              yeah but he also thought you were
              possessed, I think that somehow
              that and the fact that you were
              gone was the reason
        ↳ Tubbo @TubboTWO • 1m
             wait what??? i was possessed?
             YOOOOOOOOOO THATS SO
             COOL I'VE ALWAYS WNATED
             TO GET POSSESSED

— 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
this is basically just a
filler chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 459 15
Tommy and Tubbo live as royalty together, one's a prince and the other's his best friend, and their life is pretty much how they want it to be. This...
179K 5.3K 29
❝can't wait to get poisoned and die! ❝can't wait to kiss you! ❝wait- what? ❝what? !! IF THERE ARE ANY TWS THEY WILL BE PUT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE...
10.3K 471 18
AGHHHHH, WHO ARE YOU!?" Tommy has always been a curious fellow, of course this led to many encounters with supervillians, but hey , he was still liv...
37.2K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...