We (Don't) Hate You

By Ggukie_Tokki

They act cold to protect "him"... He doesn't know why they do this... One person have his eyes on "him"... W... More

WDHY 1
WDHY 2
WDHY 3
WDHY 4
WDHY 5
WDHY 6
WDHY 7
WDHY 8
WDHY 9
WDHY 10
WDHY 11
WDHY 12
WDHY 13
WDHY 14
WDHY 15
WDHY 16
WDHY 17
WDHY 18
WDHY 19
WDHY 20
WDHY 21
WDHY 22
WDHY 23
WDHY 24
WDHY 25
WDHY 26
WDHY 27
WDHY 28
WDHY 29
WDHY 31
WDHY 32
WDHY Finale

WDHY 30

1.4K 94 3
By Ggukie_Tokki

Jungkook coughed as they pulled his head out of the water. He weakly looked at the boss, coughing.
"That's what you get for not listening to me, baby" The boss says. Jungkook cringes at the way he called him "baby", only Jaewon or his brothers can call him that.

But he just stayed quiet because he's exhausted.
"Now, will you listen to me?" The boss asks. Jungkook gulped, maybe if he listened to him, he can stay okay and not beaten up. He weakly nodded and the boss smirked, kissing Jungkook's cheek. He internally cringes and he's forcefully stood up.

"Take him to my room" The boss says and they nodded. The two men that held him, brought him to the boss' room. He pushed on the bed, making him cough. He tears up, gripping the sheets tight. The door opened, startling him. He looks up and sees the boss.

He walked to the closet and threw the clothes to him.
"Wear these and get yourself cleaned" The boss says, glaring. Jungkook nodded, grabbing the clothes and walking to the bathroom. It took 5 minutes and Jungkook got back, stumbling a bit, holding onto the wall.

"Now, now, little one... Just stay here and if you ever try getting out, I will blow that head of yours with this gun" The boss says, walking to him. He then kissed the top of Jungkook's head before he left. Jungkook sat there, closing his eyes as he gripped the sheets.
"Hyungs... Jaewon... I miss you guys so much... Please save me" Jungkook says as tears started to form in his eyes.

He stood up and went to the vanity, he stared at himself. His face is full of bruises, his lips chapped and had a cut. And his hair, it was wet from them drowning him. He shakily put a hand on his cheek, wiping his tears.

"Save me... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 321 31
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
353K 11K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
987 90 14
WHEN YOUR BOSS THOUGHT THAT A BOY WAS TRYING TO HIT ON YOU NOT KNOWING HE IS YOUR BROTHER...