fuckboy ↠ nomin

By yvneos

"you are such a fuck boy." "that's why i fuck you last night." ↳ wherein jaemin and jeno was a mortal enemies... More

°• : * : °•
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
e p i l o g u e

n i n e

2K 62 1
By yvneos

fuck boy - chapter nine

as the sun went up, the couple inside the room were peacefully sleeping. the younger one used the older one arm as his pillow, face was buried to his chest and hugging his waist tight. while the older one's arm was thrown at the younger's shoulder.

jaemin groaned as the light hit his face again, he frowned and tightened his hug, which made him stop and slowly open his eyes.

"getting comfortable hugging me, aren't we?" the older asked in a husky voice.

"my head hurts, jeno. don't tease me." he hissed and got up from the bed.

"do you want me to make soup?" jeno asked worriedly as he also got up from the bed.

"you can?" he asked and looked at him.

"i can even watch it on youtube or just deliver food." he shrugged.

"let's just cook ramen," jaemin said and lay back on the bed again.

"okay, wait me here." and he stood up, making his way out of the room.

jaemin was now staring at nowhere, he was now regretting his decision last night for drinking so much alcohol.

he rolled over from the bed and suddenly smelled jeno's smell, it was really addictive for him. if he can just borrow jeno's hoodies or clothes, he will not hesitate to do that.

"food is here, baby."

"i have a name, nono." he hissed and got up from the bed.

"okay, love." he smirked.

he didn't speak anymore and just got the chopsticks so he could start to eat. jeno also eats together with him.

"you didn't drink a lot last night?" he asked since jeno looks normal right now.

"i drink some but my alcohol tolerance wasn't that low, unlike you." he replied, which made him pout.

"as if i flirt with those men, and i always choose to drink the alcohol instead of doing the dare." he reasoned.

"did you guys play last night?" jeno asked, making jaemin nodded.

"yeah, poor donghyuck who suddenly got picked up by his husband after sending a naked picture of him to mark." he chuckled.

"wonder why mark left early last night," he also let out a chuckle. "tell some more, love. i will listen." he smiled.

it made him heat up, he bet his face looks tomato right now. it was new that someone was willing to listen about his life.

and of course he did, he told every detail that happened last night and jeno was listening to it. nodding his head, laughing every time jaemin tells about those embarrassing things that happened.

"didn't jaehyun also get invited last night?" he asked curiously.

"he arrived late since he has important plans with taeyong." jeno said.

"ooh, i also want to invite taeyong hyung but i'm scared." he pouted.

"you know, let's finish this food already. we still have a work." and he caressed jaemin's face.

he smiled and finished his food, they would probably be late to come work again.

"do you have plans today?" jeno asked as both of them walked downstairs.

"wae?" he asked curiously.

"nothing, i just want to drop you off first." he smiled.

"hmm, okay." he nodded.

jeno smiled in victory, both of them went straight outside the house since they were already late and they had a lot of work already.

jeno was the one who's driving, jaemin was in the passenger seat and eyes were focused on his phone. talking with donghyuck.

"love, we're here." jeno's said.

jaemin looked up and realised that they had already arrived at the company. he turned his phone off and got his things, and was about to open the door but it's locked.

"yah, open it." he hissed.

but the older one just smiled at him, opening the other door and pointed it teasingly. probably telling him to come out in that door, which he needed to climb at jeno just to come out.

"are you fucking kidding me?" his eyebrow raised.

"hmm, no." he shook his head, still smiling.

"open this, jeno-ah!" he shouted.

"no, no." and he shook his head again.

he rolled his eyes in annoyance, but suddenly thought something to tease the older one. a smirk shown on his face.

he went to jeno's lap, closing the door so people won't see them. jaemin saw how jeno suddenly glided from breathing, because jeno himself didn't expect him to do this.

"this is what you want, jeno lee?" he asked teasingly, leaning closer to his ear.

"i will give it then..." and he gently bite his ear.

"fuck, jaemin!" he suddenly shouted, which made jaemin laughed.

"thank you for the ride, jeno lee." and he gave him a kiss on his cheeks before coming out from the car using the driver's door.

jaemin had a successful smile on his face as he was walking inside the company. he probably loved to tease jeno already. he felt happy seeing him blushing.

while jeno, who's still inside the car, didn't expect what jaemin did. sitting on his lap, and now, giving him a peck of kisses?

[what now, jeno?] his friend, mark, asked.

"dude, you're not gonna believe what just happened."

both of them were literally feeling the same, but one of them was scared that it might happen again just like what happened in the past.

the second chance depends on the person if he will give it to someone or not, and as for jaemin, maybe a second chance is fine for giving it to jeno.

which literally wasn't important because first of all, they didn't have a thing called relationship before. the two are known as a greatest enemy to each other.

"girl, what are we thinking right now?" the tanned male asked as he put down the food at the centre table.

"huh?" he asked, probably just back from his senses.

"you look like you're thinking something deep, girl." donghyuck said.

"oh, well." he cleared his throat. "i was thinking, what if jeno and i don't meet, not just a week before the wedding? do you think, both of us will develop each other feelings and will married in real instead the arrange one?"

"huh?" the only response of donghyuck.

"i can feel he loves me back, donghyuck." jaemin said.

bitch, he really is.

a word that donghyuck wanted to say but he was having second thoughts of saying it, would he say it or not? maybe he would since the two were getting closer again.

and jaemin was the only problem because he was scared that the person he thought that his true love was, was just playing him again.

"wait, dude. i will just call someone." donghyuck said and stood up from his seat.

"okay," he pouted.

donghyuck made his way to the window which was kinda far away from jaemin but still inside the office. he was about to call jeno but mark suddenly called him.

"love?" he asked as he answered it.

[love, don't be surprised on what i will say] mark said, sounds he was excited.

"about what?" he asked.

[jeno decided to delay the marriage since he was deciding to admit his feelings little by little, you know] he explained, which made donghyuck's jaw drop.

"then what will happen?" he asked as he developed what was happening.

[if ever jaemin also loves him back, then they will marry in real, just like that] mark said.

"but he is,"

[huh? what do you mean, love?]

"you know, told him that he needs to thank me after this."

donghyuck ended the call and made his way back to the living room where jaemin was, he took a seat which made jaemin look at him.

"what was that face?" he frowned.

"you love jeno, right?" he suddenly asked.

"yes, i do—"

"what if i said he also loves you back not just right now?" he cuts him off.

"h-huh?"

"oh, god. i'm really a fairy godmother." donghyuck said as he moved his imaginary long hair.

"you're making me nervous, haechan-ah." jaemin hissed, still confused but nervous at the same time.

"so, back to our college days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.8K 24
when jeno and jaemin, two rivals in high school who despise one another's guts, fall head over heels inlove with the school's popular, mean fuckboy w...
9.8K 365 18
𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 ♡ ➛ in which jeno got married to someone unexpected. ⿻ contains ➛ bullying, assaults, domestic violence so if you're not comfortable pleas...
433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
164K 6.6K 47
"I didn't ask for you to help me." "you literally came to my house at 2 am crying?" when two teenagers were secretly hating each other, they realised...