𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

By kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... More

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

4.3K 118 132
By kagetemis

|| 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ||
037

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
038

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado

"y/n where have you been? you must get ready this instant!" the brothel madame yelled from afar as she caught sight of my returning figure.

the brothel madame had been disappointed with me earlier this morning because i made iguro-san scram. she lend me books about how brothels and prostitutes work and should act like, not leaving my side until i finish those books.

but i was able to deceive her into thinking that i'm not feeling well, she left me in the room to get some medicine and while she's gone, i scurried off towards the roof where i met with the other three. 

now that i'm back, and caught by the brothel madame, i'm pretty sure she'll lock me in the room the next time i entered it. the way she's looking at me with her furrowed brows, and a nasty scowl on her face is evident and enough for me to know that it's either i run away from her or get caught with her rumble. 

"you, woman, have a lot of explaining to do!"

"earlier this morning, you told me you were sick and thus i've gotten medicine only to find out you left the room without my permission. not only that, you were gone for almost half a day. where have you been?" 

"we are about to open, you have to get dolled up because there is a line of customers wanting to purchase you." 

rumbled the brothel madame as she grab hold of my arm, starting to drag me towards the room where she'll doll me up. 

i don't have the time to argue with her, i have to change into my demon hunter uniform and head towards the tokito house where tanjiro's waiting. upon reaching the room, she pushed me inside before getting herself in, then closing the door shut as she demand me to get change while she fix my hair.

"sorry about this." i mumbled before coming up to her back and chopping the back of her neck to knock her out for this night. 

"now, i should get ready." 

✰★✰

third person pov

ogimoto house: inosuke

inosuke who's been waiting patiently for tanjiro and y/n to come over the house have finally lost his cool. 

"the day's already ended and they still hasn't come, those dumbasses! souchiro dumb, y/n dumb!"

"i'm gonna make my move and pig assault its chest!"

for some unknown reason, inosuke's able to pronounce y/n's name without difficulty or mispronunciation, but it doesn't go the same as pronouncing tanjiro and zenitsu's name. 

reaching his limits of waiting, inosuke jumped and destroyed the ceiling with his neck where he called the mice that works for uzui.

"mice, my blades!"

suddenly two muscular mice came into view, it's carrying inosuke's blade. these are tengen's familiars: the 'shino-beast' buff mice. they underwent special training and have high intelligence, they have enough physical strength to carry a blade on their own.

"time to go kill some demons, pig assault!" shouted inosuke as he kicked the doors off before roaming around the brothel to find a secret passage underground just like what y/n told him earlier. 

kyogoku house: y/n, and where zenitsu, and hinatsuru went missing

inside a certain room where the master of the brothel is currently mourning over his dead wife. he held her kimono with bloodstain dried upon the clothing.

"what happened to zenko and hinatsuru. answer quickly and don't look back." said uzui as he held a kunai in front of the man's neck, threatening him to speak up.

the man stared forward with horror written all over his face as he tried to remain calm despite the sweat dripping down his face, and the tremble of his body.

"zenko vanished."

"hinatsuru got sick so she went to a more lowly brothel."

explained the man, his breath shortened as he tried to grasp the situation he's currently in.

his life is being threatened by an unknown person who wants information about the previous prostitutes that they've bought.

"say what's on your mind now, who do you suspect?" questioned uzui with a low tone of voice, not wanting someone from the outside to rescue the poor old man who's in the verge of collapsing from fear.

"trust me, and talk. i will definitely kill whoever it is, i will avenge your losses." comforted uzui as he heard the rapid breathing of the old man.

"an oiran named warabihime, she lives in a room in the northern part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate. and base of her actions lately, i think she have malicious intentions towards the new lady i brought in, y/n." 

spoke the old man.

he heard a swish of wind, turning around he saw no one in the room causing him to sigh in relief. he grip the clothing as he prayed for that person to be able to avenge everyone who lost their lives from that evil woman.

uzui who's movements had quickly reach the room where the oiran lives. he opened the window and was greeted by an empty room. 

"not here. she's probably out hunting people, or worse she probably got to y/n but i know she can handle herself. for now, i'll head to hinatsuru's location while continuing to search for the demon's presence."

"if she's alive, she should have some information. either way, the demon will head back here at dawn. i'll definitely put an end to this with my own hands."

thought uzui to himself as he run and jump from roof to roof as he headed towards hinatsuru, one of his wives. 

tanjiro had been running from roof to roof earlier, but came into a stop once he sensed a demon presence in the previous place he's been. currently hurrying, he went back to the tokito house where koinatsu's staying. 

he opened the windows of koinatsu's room and there he found koinatsu binded in the demon's cloth. her body gone, while the head remains untucked from the cloth. 

"you a demon hunter?" 

"so you came indeed." 

"how many of you are there? there was that ugly blonde brat, right? is the pillar coming? he's coming soon, right? you're not a pillar, you seem weak. you do realize i don't want any non-pillars, right? i don't eat dirty old people and abominations." blabbered the demon woman known as daki, an upper moon demon.

daki enjoyed seeing the horrified expression of tanjiro, giggling to herself as she gets reminded of how much she loves seeing humans suffer. 

"LET GO OF HER!" screamed tanjiro despite the fear emitting from his body.

"who do you think you're talking to?" gritted daki, veins forming in her skin as she summon her cloth and attack tanjiro

tanjiro blocked the cloth but wasn't able to withstand the impact as he was shoved by the other side of the building. the room of koinatsu becoming a wreck as the cloth pierced through the walls.

tanjiro took a moment to get his breathing done, he panted loudly as he tried to calm his nerves. his reaction speed isn't impressive as he barely dodge the cloth. he felt his body turning numb, no strength in his limbs as his vision blurs. 

tanjiro stood up from his laying position, he calmed his trembling body as he convince himself that he can fight the upper moon despite being in the lower rank.

"my limbs are feeling weak because i'm afraid. i'm feeling numb because i obviously took a strong blow to my back. the demon's weapon is her sash. it has an unusual power, she can trap people inside her sash."

"so that's why i couldn't find any passageways, despite how hard i looked. if there's an opening big enough for the sash to pass through, she can take them." 

thought tanjiro, he had calm his nerves and is back on his feet. he wouldn't stop until he defeats this demon, or possibly fight her until reinforcements come.

"you're alive."

"mhmm, you got more bones than i thought."

"pretty eyes there. i'll just gouge them out and eat them."

before anyone can react, a sudden wind passed by the upper moon demon as she felt herself getting slashed.

"WHAT THE-

"UGHHH!"

daki held her head in place, someone suddenly came and attempted to cut her head off but wasn't as successful because that person was only able to cut halfway. touching her eyes, she let out a huge screech as she couldn't see a thing. 

"i see, this isn't half bad." 

tanjiro look over towards the person who was able to cut through the demon's neck and found y/n resting on the roof while staring at a hand fan.

"i asked haganezuka-san for a weapon that could be thrown yet strong enough to cut through a demon's skin, and he gave me this hand fan made of the same materials as the nichirin blade." 

"how was that slash on your eyes, can't see a thing? warabihime-sama." taunted y/n as she sat by the edge of the roof while staring at daki who's slowly regenerating her sight.

"why can't i regenerate faster? that slash is hot."

thought daki as she recovered her left vision before roaming her eyes around to find the source of the voice that taunted her. who's this woman that easily slashed her like she's some sort of a paper, she didn't feel the presence of this woman, so how could she?

daki's eyes landed on the familiar burgundy-haired female she met in the brothel. she felt her eyes widening as she didn't expect the lady from the brothel to be a demon hunter, how did she not notice?

"it's nice to see you again warabihime-sama." said y/n as she gave off the same smile she showed daki when they were talking inside the room where y/n's getting dolled up.

"YOU-

before daki could finish what she's saying, a fan came by, slashing her lower face. blood oozes from her mouth as she screamed in agony, how could a mere human being touch and ruin her beautiful face? how can this burgundy-haired female destroy her astonishing attractive face.

"guess i forgot to mention that haganezuka-san gave me a pair, so obviously another one is coming your way."

"sorry, i guess."

said y/n as she gracefully catch the hand fan that slashed through daki's lower face. y/n examined the fan and notice some of daki's blood stained upon the tip of the fan, she got rid of the blood by simply fanning herself causing some of daki's blood to spread throughout her face. 

daki stared in horror as she stared at y/n who's looking at her with malice. the moonlight reflected on y/n's face, her eyes glinting as she had a sickened smile on her face making her look like a psychopath.

"the twelve kizuki will welcome a new member."

everyone looked at the new member, the female had a long hair that reaches until her knees. daki, the demon who's known as upper moon six, frowned upon the new female that's joining them.

everyone's been on edge, they're suppose to be only twelve until this female showed up out of nowhere and suddenly they're thirteen. they felt the sense of 'favoritism' whenever they see the new member known as upper moon zero, the highest rank among the thirteen kizuki.

one night in the infinity castle also known as the dimensional infinity fortress, an emergency meeting took place whereas all the upper moon demons were summoned. after the meeting, they talked freely by the use of insults, taunts, and playfulness but one certain demon isn't having the most fun as she grew irritated by the sight of upper moon zero.

the said demon, upper moon zero, have not spoken in this meeting. she didn't say a word no matter how much muzan asks for her opinion, the female didn't even bulge when the topic of the demons is about her, and the insults she's getting from them.

"oi, just because muzan-sama gave you the title upper moon zero does not mean you're superior to us." said daki, letting out her opinion which caught the attention of the other upper moons.

"if i say something, you should respond. you understand?" taunted daki as she went near upper moon zero, grabbing her chin and making upper moon zero look at her.

upper moon zero merely reacted and instead focused on strumming the mandolin she's holding. the melody echoed throughout the area, every single demon felt their bodies going numb as they felt themselves falling. 

their bodies hit the ground, and there they found a domain of rooms that is full of doors and stairs. their bodies were paralyzed from the impact, thus they couldn't move freely.

"what do you think you're doing?"

"just what do you think are you doing?"

"so you think you're superior than me?"

"you must be thinking you're superior than us mere humans."

"ranks does not matter to me, after all i'm stronger."

"i'm strong, extremely strong. you've see it for yourself a moment ago."

"my name is mitsuki, upper moon zero."

"i'm y/n, the sun pillar of the demon hunter corps."

daki held her head for a moment as flashbacks from that certain demon came rushing through her mind as she stared upon the burgundy-haired female who's speaking further away from her.

without showing any of her weaknesses, she let out a mischievous laugh, she had been waiting for a pillar to show up. this woman in front of her is a pillar, another human that she'll devour, a beautiful woman who's about to be in her stomach before the night ends.

daki immediately lunged for y/n who's standing still, letting her do whatever she wants to do as y/n remained nonchalant.

"water breathing, fourth form, striking tide!"

the immediately reaction of tanjiro had slashed the sash that's about to attack y/n. daki gritted her teeth in annoyance for the said burgundy-haired male as she switched her attacks towards the boy. 

the both fought mid-air, the sash going wild in the air as it lunged towards tanjiro who's able to penetrate and slash the sash, daki frowned upon the scene as she witness tanjiro slashing her sash, including the oiran who's about to be kept by her. 

"you're cute, but ugly."

"now don't get too attached. you're like a rat who's about to die."

the movement of the hand fans were in control as y/n wield it by free will. she's able to bend and curve the hand fan like it's nothing but a light weight piece of paper. the hand fan came rushing towards the upper moon as it's able to cut through her skin, causing some damage.

daki who's about to turn and shout at y/n had immediately stop when she heard a loud boom coming from the ogimoto house. 

"how many of you came here? four?"

"not saying."

"if you tell me the truth, i could let you live. we clashed a little just now, and your blade is already chipped. whoever forged that thing must be a pretty crappy blacksmith."

said daki as she pointed at tanjiro's chipped blade. 

"quit acting like i'm not here you squealing pig." mumbled y/n from daki's back.

daki who knew about y/n's presence immediately released her sash from the back, starting to fight y/n as she continued the small conversation between her and tanjiro.

"you're beginning to quiver all over the place. you're getting on my nerves now, so i'll kill you with the next blow."

immediately, daki dodge the incoming hand fan of y/n as she saw the burgundy-haired female who had a scowl on her face because of the constant rejection and less recognition she gets from the upper moon demon.

"relax, after dealing with this brat. i'm all yours." flirted daki as she turned to where y/n was only to find out that she vanished from her place.

daki immediately tried sensing her presence but couldn't find where the burgundy-haired female is. daki sensed something within y/n, she knew something is going on with the burgundy-haired female but she didn't want to push it. she thought that her mind is playing tricks on her, and there is no way that this woman could be a--

"i told you, i'm here." 

before daki could react, half of her head got slashed by y/n who intentionally did it. y/n thought that playing with this upper moon demon would be fun, and that she needed some information about muzan. 

"YOU AGAIN!" yelled daki as she grab the half of her face, the burning heat from the blade had slow down the regeneration of daki.

"breathing of the sun, crimson raging sun!" shouted tanjiro as he unleased two horizontal slashes to hit and defend himself from the incoming attack of the sash.

daki froze for a moment as she tried to comprehend the situation. this new sword style of tanjiro is similar to the ones y/n's been using. she furrowed her eyebrows, not wanting to believe that another one of the demon hunters could use a technique that's able to hit and make it harder for her to regenerate. 

on the other hand, y/n looked at tanjiro smugly. it's been a few months ever since she knew that tanjiro can also perform the sun breathing, at first she didn't want to teach tanjiro because the technique is entirely different from the water breathing. but she witnessed him practicing alone, and getting hurt from it that's why she decided to step in and teach him the basics.

tanjiro rushed towards the upper moon, slashing in front of her body as she dodge the attack. daki stared in boredom, knowing fully well that tanjiro is nothing but a mere brat who's delusional that he could beat her. immediately, her sash came in contact with tanjiro's neck, but that's what she thought.

"breathing of the sun, fake rainbow." 

daki tilted her head in confusion as she saw the burgundy-haired male vanish from her sight, tilting her head to the side she saw the upside down tanjiro who's about to wield his blade because of the opening thread that he saw through his vision.

"breathing of the sun, fire chariot-

"so slow. you're making me yawn here." mumbled daki, her stare gives off nothing but coldness as one of the sash knocked tanjiro away.

tanjiro panicked for a moment, he tried taking the defensive form to soften the fall and that he wouldn't get hurt. but a strong grip on his waist had stopped the momentum of his flying form caused by the upper moon demon.

"you good?" tilting his head, he saw his older cousin who wore a scowl on her face.

without waiting for the cousins to take a small break, daki unleased her sashes and started sending it towards their location causing y/n to click her tongue as she told tanjiro to control his breahing before taking care of the sashes. 

y/n avoided being hit, and occasionally slashing the sash to limit the regeneration of the upper moon demon. the both of them continued the fight as tanjiro watch in the sidelines, he performed the recovery breathing and waited for the moment to jump in and help his older cousin.

"gosh you're annoying." muttered y/n with her head tilted to the side.

"a beautiful face with a shit attitude, you're annoying as hell daki."

daki gritted her teeth as she kept getting flashbacks of upper moon zero whenever she faces y/n. the reason as to why she's avoiding y/n and focuses more on tanjiro is because whenever she sees the burgundy-haired female, she gets reminded about upper moon zero.

"tanjiro, are you good to go?" y/n said, turning her head towards tanjiro who nodded his head.

he stood up from his sitting position before running towards where y/n is. the both of them stared at each other, the same idea forming in their heads as they communicate through looking at each other's eyes.

"let's get flashy tonight!" 

"yeah!"

ꨄ︎

To be Continued...

chapters thirty-seven and thirty-eight are now up, what do you think?

i honestly am having a hard time to describe the fighting scenes, i suck at describing fighting scenes so hopefully you can deal with that.

and have you seen the latest episode of demon slayer? THAT SHIT KILLED ME WITH THE ANIMATION!

one of the best animated fight scenes, i literally forgot how to breathe upon watching the scene unfold in front of me (●’◡’●)ノ

i am so behind schedule, literally did this chapter just yesterday night because i'm overloaded with school work (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

but i am fine, and currently working on the next chapters of the book. i also considered publishing a new book related to attack on titan, so we'll see what will happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

updates:
- sunday
- wednesday

see ya on sunday ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 279 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
926K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
36.5K 1K 20
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫...
166K 4.4K 55
Y/n was one of all the demons, who had unique voice. Whoever fighting her, listened her singing for too long immediately fell into a trap: they could...