✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 33

85 5 0
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I am in a garden, outside the pension to calm myself. I am not wearing my cap because I left it in the pension. My phone suddenly rang. I am planning not to answer it because I thought it was them but then when I saw Yujin's name, I had no choice but to answer it.

"Unnie!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I hummed in response.

"Buy me a souvenir!" She is still excited.

Souvenir? I'm not in a vacatio—

"Did Eunbi unnie tell you that I am on vacation?" I asked.

"Ani, Chaewon unnie did." She answered.

"Yena unnie, buy me a souvenir too!" I heard another voice.

"Oh, you are together?" I looked at the screen of my phone to look at the time.

"It's already 7:00PM." I said, confused.

I place back my phone in my ear.

"I will have a sleepover in your house tonight, unnie." Wonyoung answered.

"7:00PM is our dinner time, you are not eating yet?"

"On the way to our kitchen, unnie. Don't forget our souvenirs!" Then Yujin ended the call.

What souvenir will I buy with those kids?

I sighed.

I better ask Eunbi unnie.

I walk back to our pension. While on the way to our pension, I bumped into someone.

Oh, here we go again.

I looked up and was about to say sorry when she looked at me. I was stunned by who I am seeing right now.

Oh, shit!

I can't utter a word because I can't find words, geez. She suddenly smiles at me then hugs me.

"Oh my gosh, Yena unnie! It's been a while!" She exclaimed happily.

And... they are complete now.

"I can't believe I will meet you here!" She said after hugging me.

I smiled at her awkwardly.

"Me neither." I responded while still wearing the awkward smile.

"Actually, I am with Jueun unnie but," She scratched her head shyly.

"I am lost."

I thought Jueun unnie was alone.

"Come with me."

"Where?" She asked, confused.

I sighed before answering her.

"I know where Jueun unnie is."

She looks surprised for a moment.

"You met her already?!"

I nodded then started to walk again.

"Where is she?" She asked again. I can hear her footsteps behind me.

"In our pension. I am with the girls and I think they are about to eat now." I glance at her.

"So we better hurry up if you want to make it to dinner." I looked back at the way.

"We are with Yuri too."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

"W-what did you say?" I asked her, stuttering.

She chuckles.

"I knew it." She uttered while chuckling.

I frowned.

"You are still into her."

I gave her a death glare and walked again, this time at brisk pace.

How the hell did she know that I like Yuri? I never told them. Yiren, Sihyeon and Jueun unnie didn't know about it. Well, Jueun unnie knows now because of what happened earlier.

"Yah, wait for me!" She shouted.

*Timeskip*

We are now done eating but we're still in the dining room. No one dared to speak while we were eating earlier until now. I can tell that Heejin is really confused why we are so silent.

"Heejin-ssi and Jueun-ssi, do you want to take a walk with us?" Eunbi unnie finally broke the silence.

"It's a—" Heejin was cut off by Jueun unnie.

"Sure, we love to have your company." Jueun unnie holds Heejin's hand.

She is giving Heejin a signal.

Eunbi unnie stood up and looked at Chaeyeon and Minju.

"Chaeyeon and Minju, let's have a walk with them."

Chaeyeon and Minju nodded and started to stand up. All of us stand up too.

"Yena and Chaewon," She looked at us.

"You two will wash the dishes." And then she starts to leave the dining room.

I looked at Chaewon and sighed.

Eunbi unnie wants us to have a truce

Chaewon didn't utter a word and just proceeded to gather all the dishes. I just go straight to the sink and wear the apron and gloves. She does the same after getting all the dishes from the dining room. We remained silent while washing the dishes.

Aish, I'm not used to this. We have never fought before, I mean a fight like this.

I take a deep breath.

Okay, let's act normal.

I nudged her.

"What did Minju tell you?" I ask in my usual tone.

"Nothing." She answered shortly.

Mwoya?! That frog—

"Didn't I tell you that I will crush you when you are lying?" Her voice is cold but I can tell that she is not angry anymore.

I looked at her surprised.

Errr...

When I saw her holding a spoon, I knew what would happen next so I didn't waste any time and ran.

"YAH, CHOI YENA!"

I get out of the pension wearing the gloves and apron. I saw Eunbi unnie and the others not far from here so I ran towards them.

"Unnie!" I called.

They all stopped walking and turned around.

"Unnie, Chaewon will crush me!" I said when I finally approached them.

I'm still panting and I can tell that they are surprised and confused. My eyes landed on Minju.

"Yah, didn't I tell you to tell her about your—" I was cut off because of Chaewon's shout.

"Choi Yena, come back here!" Chaewon shouted.

We all looked at her. She is running toward us, holding a spoon.

Oh shit!

I immediately hide at Eunbi unnie's back.

"Yah," Eunbi unnie was about to get rid of me in her back when Jueun unnie stopped her.

"Let her." Jueun unnie chuckles then shakes her head.

"You didn't change Yena, you are still childish."

I pout my lips on what Jueun unnie said.

"Yena-ah," Chaewon called me when she finally got here.

"Yah," I got out from Eunbi unnie's back then faced Chaewon.

"You're supposed to call me unnie. Where is your manners? Why did—AW!"

She hit my head with the spoon she is holding.

"I told you that I will crush you when you are bluffing again." She was about to hit my head again with the spoon but Heejin blocked me, making her stop.

"Ey, you two might fight again." She said.

"Who said we fight? Her?" Chaewon asked innocently then pointed at me.

"Ey, Heejin-ah," I wrap my arms around her shoulder.

"We are fine." I said then pointed at myself and Chaewon.

Chaewon nods as a sign that she agreed.

"See?" I looked at Heejin.

She looked confused pfft.

We suddenly hear a unique laugh, making us look at Chaeyeon.

"They are wearing an apron and gloves." She pointed at me and Chaewon then laughed again.

Both me and Chaewon give her a hit on her head. I hit her using my hand while Chaewon hit her with the spoon she is holding.

"Ouch!" Chaeyeon wailed.

They all laughed at us.

"Stop that already. We must escort Jueun and Heejin to their pension." - Eunbi unnie

"No need. Our pension is not far from here." Jueun unnie rejected her politely.

"Ahm Yena unnie, can I have your number?" Heejin asked out of nowhere.

"Right, Hyunjin is asking me about it too." - Jueun unnie

I was surprised when she mentioned Hyunjin.

How did she know Hyunjin or maybe it's not her? But the only Hyunjin I know is Kim Hyunjin.

I heard Chaeyeon chuckles.

"She was surprised because you mentioned her ex-crush." Then she chuckles again.

The two become surprised too.

Aish, so it is really Kim Hyunjin. This troublemaker feather is really----hayst.

"Minju will give you my number." I point to Minju.

"Chaewon and I are not yet done washing the dishes." I grab Chaewon's wrist.

I was about to turn my back to them when Heejin spoke again.

"Hyunjin will join us tomorrow because she still have schedules today. Maybe we can have a vacation together?"

I look at her.

"Sure, maybe in another time." I act normally even though I am nervous.

For goodness sake, Hyunjin didn't know that she was my crush before and I don't want to talk about it again. It's too embarrassing.

*Timeskip*

I looked around the room. I saw Eunbi unnie busy talking to her secretary on the balcony while Chaeyeon is busy touring Sakura in the room of course in facetime. Minju is talking to her manager in the living room while Chaewon is in the bathroom, taking a half bath.

They are so busy. They should have not left their work so suddenly.

I go straight to my room, sit at my bed and get my phone. I opened the song that I was writing, the one that Jueun unnie saw earlier.

Writing a song about her is the only thing I can do to express my feelings towards her. I don't have the courage to tell her since we are not close. When I got my courage before, I got the timing wrong. Instead of letting her know about my feelings, I found out about her and Hyewon instead.

I sighed and started to type, putting what I am feeling right now which is sadness.

*******************************************

(A/N: I already wrote the ending but the problem is the flow of the story. I mean I already planned the flow of the story until the ending but I can't write it like... how?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
1.9K 72 15
Two 8 year old friends were separated from each other.......................................... And became friends again in high school Soon, they st...
16K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
14K 539 57
What would you do if you found the person you were looking for in a dream? Welcome to IZ*LAND, a fantasy where all the harshness in the real world fa...