The Demigod Alien Hero

By PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... More

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐

3.1K 58 15
By PerseusKyogre09

[Arc 2]

"Nico ran away?" I asked incredously.

The first thing Percy had informed me in the morning that when he talking to Nico about Bianca's death, he ran away in anger. That's where Percy realised that Nico is the son of Hades, God of the Underworld.

Percy said "Yeah... Just don't tell anyone about this. We can't risk telling this to anyone, even Chiron."

I nodded thoughtfully "Who else knows?"

Percy sighed "Annabeth and Grover. I trust them not to tell anybody. If anyone else finds out, Nico may get in trouble."

"Then why tell me?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He stared at me "Because I trust you. You're my brother."

I was touched by his personality. I promised myself to never let harm befall Percy.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked.

"I don't know, Chiron asked me to stay at home and continue in a new school. Mom got a new boyfriend, so I gotta meet him." he grinned.

"Cool. I'll stay here then." I smiled sadly.

Percy said "Who said you were gonna stay here? You will come and stay with me. Mom won't mind."

I looked up "Seriously?"

"I'm serious." Percy said. "You are homeless in this universe, so you can stay with me."

This made me really happy "Thank you so much Percy. But please don't tell anyone that I'm from a different universe. I still want to keep this a surprise for enemies."

Percy sighed "Alright. That's workable. Meet me at Thalia's tree. Mom will pick us up."

And he walked out of the cabin. I was thinking what to pack, when I realized I didn't have anything.

Heck, I didn't even have my own weapon. Granted, omnitrix was enough, but I still needed a sword or something.

I realized this and activated my omnitrix. "Omnitrix, activate Alien Weapon feature. Show all weapons that can be made."

Suddenly, a hologram appeared and showed me what was available. There were some really cool weapons, but it wasn't my style.

Finally my eyes caught a CelestialSapien crafted sword. It was black in the edges and silver in the middle, with a black handle. It was seriously cool.

I clicked it and it popped up in my hands. I checked it for any enchantments. Turns out, it could also turn into a ring. I put it in my dominant hand.

I gave it an experimental swing. I felt really comfortable handling it. I willed it into a ring and it fit in my index finger.

I walked out of the cabin to see Chiron and say I was going to stay with Percy.

***

Percy was waiting outside the car. I greeted his mother "Hello Mrs. Jackson. I hope I'm not bothering you by staying."

She shook her head and smiled "Of course not Ben! Percy told me a lot about you. He said you came to know about the Greek world a few days ago."

"Yeah... Kinda wierd but it's manageable." I said with a small smile.

I sat behind with Percy in the car. She drove us to Manhattan and parked outside a house.

We got down and entered the house. Percy's mother immediately went to the kitchen to get us something.

Percy said grinning "Wait till you eat my mom's baked cookies. They are the best in the world."

I grinned back "Really? I want to taste them."

***

These few days with Percy was really great. We had a lot of fun together. I also showed him my new sword. He was really jealous of it. After examining it, he asked what was its name.

"Why does it have to have a name?" I asked confused.

He replied "It doesn't need a name, but naming it will make you attached to it. Like my sword's name is Anaklusmos, or Riptide."

After some long thinking, I finally named it 'Afthartos' or 'Indestructible'. It was fitting because it cannot be destroyed. Percy tried to examine the metal, but shrugged it off because he didn't know.

We had also been introduced to Paul Blofis, boyfriend of Sally Jackson. After talking to him, he was instantly likeable.

He was a school teacher at Goode High school, where Percy was admitted by his help.

"So Ben, are you a friend of Percy?" Paul had asked.

I shook my head "No. I'm actually his brother."

He raised his eyebrows "But Sally said she had only one child, Percy."

I realised that Mrs. Jackson hadn't told him. I said "Well, actually half brothers. Our father is same."

He nodded his head in understanding, a look of pity on his eyes.

However, on the fifth day, I woke up as usual. There was darkness in the room, which I didn't care about. I walked upto the switch to turn the light on. When the lights turned on three voices yelled "Happy Birthday Ben!"

I fell back in surprise and my hands went onto the omnitrix. I looked up and saw that Percy, Mrs. Jackson and Paul were in birthday caps and a cake was on the table.

I forgot today was my birthday! I laughed and said "Thank you so much. It means so much to me."

Percy helped me up and we cut the cake. I couldn't believe I was 22 now. It only felt like yesterday that I was 10, and on the summer road trip and had just gotten the omnitrix.

I had made a lot of friends, a lot of enemies, and large amount of memories. But this small party given by Percy and his family made me realise what I had been missing. Only Grandpa made me happy like this.

I went to my room with Percy after I had eaten the cake. The omnitrix began ringing, indicating someone was calling me. Percy realised I needed some privacy, so he began to exit. But I stopped him because I wanted him to meet Grandpa.

"Hey Grandpa! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine Ben. Happy Birthday! You are really growing." Grandpa said.

I directed omnitrix to Percy "Grandpa, I want you to meet my younger brother, Percy Jackson."

"Hello Percy. It's nice to talk to you. My name is Max Tennyson." Grandpa introduced himself.

Percy smiled and said "Hello. It's definitely nice to meet you. Ben has told me a lot about your universe. It's sounds like a really cool place, with hi-tech flying cars and aliens roaming on earth like normal citizens."

Grandpa chuckled "It is very good. Actually, it was Ben who did that. When he was 20, he defeated the Forever Knights once and for all, and we achieved universal peace. The UN was convinced to let Aliens walk freely in return for some technology. Ben undertook a lot of the work to ensure this."

I blushed "It was nothing Grandpa. I was just doing my duty."

Grandpa simply laughed "Ben, you have been a Plumber for 8 years now. That's why we have decided to confer the 'Majestor' role to you. Think of it as your birthday gift."

My eyes nearly popped out "B-but Grandpa! How can I be the Majestor? I'm too young for it."

I was met with another laughter. Percy was hearing in interest. Grandpa said "Oh, Ben. This was an unanimous decision by the leaders of Plumbers. And that's why you will the youngest Plumber to recieve this role."

My eyes shined "Thank you so much Grandpa. But I will always be Ben 10k. I forbid anyone to call me Majestor Ben or something."

Percy snorted at the name. He smirked evilly, making me aware he had something in mind. I decided to ask later.

I waved a farewell to Grandpa, who informed me Gwen understood what was going on, and wouldn't call me, unless I called.

I was relieved that Gwen was still the same. I was worried everything had been an act.

After the call ended, Percy had an evil grin on his face "So, what will you do now, Oh Great 'Majestor Benjamin'?"

Ah, crap.

***

I was lying in my bed, thinking about the situation. Vilgax was still in the open, possibly working with Kronos.

Eventually I fell asleep. I was startled by someone, and saw Bellicus and Serena were waiting for me.

I hadn't seen them in a long time now, actually. I wondered why they visited me.

"Hello, Ben. I hope you're doing good." Serena greeted cheerfully.

"Er... Hi. Long time no see." I said back.

I asked "So is there a reason for this visit?"

"Why, yes Ben." Bellicus answered.

Serena continued "The sword you have, which you graciously named 'Afthartos', is a gift from us."

"Wait, seriously? It was your sword?" I asked surprised.

They facepalmed "Come on Ben." Bellicus had an annoyed look. "It was made by the CelestialSapien DNA. And we are the personalities of it."

"Oh." I said eloquently.

Serena sighed "And to think you have gotten smarter. I think that Percy Jackson's stupidness is rubbing off on you."

Bellicus said "No. Benjamin was always this stupid. His cousin always called him a 'doofus' for this reason."

I groaned "Oh come on! Stop bullying me now."

Both of them laughed heartily. I asked "So, it is made by the essence of a CelestialSapien?"

Serena answered "Yes Ben. But in this universe, this metal has a different name. It is called 'Chaotic Silver.' and it is the rarest metal. Only Primordials, descendants of Chaos have weapons from this metal.

My eyes widened hearing that "That means I can't tell anyone, right?"

Serena simply said "As usual."

Bellicus said "Well, Benjamin, you can ask us a question. After that we will leave you for a while."

"You're leaving?" I asked.

"No, of course not. What he means to say is that we will not be talking with you 2 months or so." Serena said.

I sighed "Alright. I have problems with my powers I gained from Poseidon. Percy tries to teach me, but I can't seem to do it. The wave I did when I first entered camp was sheer luck."

Serena answered "Of course Ben. Your powers are being restricted by the omnitrix. The omnitrix recognizes only your human side, but not your God side."

"Wait, that's it?" I asked surprised.

"Yes Ben. Now we have to go. Farewell." and the background faded to black.

***

So... I woke up groggily. I dialled into my omnitrix.

"Time to get some fresh air." I flashed green and very quietly said "XLR8!"

I zoomed out of the house to the beach and took some rounds.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that we were in Montauk Beach, a favorite place for Percy and his mom.

Eventually, I tired out and reverted back to my human form. I tried thinking about my powers, which was restricted by the omnitrix.

Of course! Azmuth! How could I forget about him! I tried calling him, but I was sure he wouldn't pick it up.

So I left a message "Hey Azmuth, discovered something that the omnitrix blocks. Need you to unblock it, because I have some powers I need to use desperately. Your annoying human, Ben Tennyson."

Satisfied, I cut off the call. Hopefully, he will see the message and do something. Now I just had to wait.

Soon after, Percy and his mom woke up and greeted me a "Good Morning."

I hadn't told Percy's mom about my alien thing. She deserved to know, but not now.

I received some fan letters even till now. Once, Percy saw one of my fan letters, and hadn't stopped teasing me about it.

Yeah, I was having a great time. But all hell broke loose, when Percy set fire on Goode High School.

_____

Arc 2 starts now! This is more of a filler chapter. Next chapter will properly start the Arc of the Battle of Labyrinth. Paul still hasn't been informed about the Greek world yet, like in the Canon.
Ben will know about his mom... Eventually. I dropped a small hint in a chapter, if you read carefully.
Yes, I did say I would post the next chapter after reading the Battle of Labyrinth. But as this is before that, I thought why not post it today?
So enjoy for now, because I have to concentrate for my exams now
Stay safe!
~PerseusKyogre09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.8K 49
When Perseus "Percy" Jackson loses everything in the Giant War, he ends all contact with the Gods and Camp Halfblood. He is a broken man in the big w...
1.2M 21.6K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...
10.4K 330 24
in many multiverses, they have an omitrix holder in each. Amara Tennyson is one of them but as she fought against Vilgax. she lost her family and fri...
154K 2.2K 27
The Olympian gods messed up, big time. They believed in false accusations about Percy and Zues feared his power would lead to a mutiny. Out of fear...