Citrus

Von Gobukiii

Im Nayeon is a girl who loves fashion and is always worried about her appearance. She likes to go out with he... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18+
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequel
Book 2
New book
Hi

Chapter 33

340 17 4
Von Gobukiii

One morning, Dahyun was walking down the street when a group of young men cornered her. She was wearing her headphones when one of them forcefully snatched it away from her. The blue-haired girl just stared at him without an expression.

"What do you want, Im Jaebeom?" She uttered while glaring at the leader of the gang.

Im Jaebeom was the notorious gang leader at Dahyun's school. He and his gang were responsible for Dahyun's part time job. But recently, after the tofu-skinned girl let him meet Jeongyeon in front of the train station, she quitted her job after she found out that Jeongyeon shooed him away.

"You know me very well, Kim Dahyun-ssi." Jaebeom smirked. "Set me up with that girl again. I want her."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I quit? I don't want to work for you anymore. So, fuck off and give me back my headphones, or else..." she threatened them but they just laughed at her.

Jinyoung scoffed. "Are you threatening us?"

Dahyun knows that Jinyoung was Nayeon's pretend ex boyfriend that she told her friends back in Busan. It's true that back then, Nayeon was head over heels for that guy, but he left Busan and transferred to Dahyun's school and became a part of Jaebeom's gang, and Nayeon forgot about him.

They were outside the mall, so a lot of people were there but were too blind to notice a group of seven men cornering a girl. But only one saw the commotion and immediately walked towards them after seeing a familiar blue hair.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" She yelled that gained attention to the people outside the mall. The gang couldn't do anything but run away after throwing Dahyun's headphones to her. Dahyun sighed in relief and mentally thanked the girl. She was not scared and nervous. She just don't want to get involved with that gang again.

"Dahyun?" The girl called. When she looked up, she saw a familiar girl wearing cropped top plain gray shirt and denim shorts and her rubber shoes with her tote bag hanging on her shoulder. Dahyun smiled widely.

"Momo sunbaenim!"

~~~~

The two were now inside a cafe, the same cafe where Nayeon and her last met. Dahyun decided to treat Momo cake as a thank you for saving her ass from the gang earlier.

"Are you really okay?" Momo worriedly asked again and again while munching on her cake.

"I'm really fine, sunbaenim! Just eat your food. It's my treat since you saved me earlier." Dahyun smiled.

"Don't call me that! It sounds so formal. Just call me unnie, since Nayeon's friends are my friends, too." Momo grinned and sipped on her latte. "And Sana's, too." She added.

"Since you said that we're basically friends, can I ask you something personal?"

"Shoot it."

"Do you like Sana?" Momo choked on her cake and Dahyun immediately went beside her and stroked her back as she coughed.

"Wha- not... no! Not romantically. We knew each other since we're toddlers and she's not my type."Momo recovered from coughing and looked at Dahyun as the latter moved back to her seat. "Besides, I like someone else." She whispered and luckily, Dahyun didn't hear it.

"What did you say, unnie?"

"N-nothing!" Momo stuttered. Dahyun shrugged it off.

It was past three in the afternoon when they went out of the cafe. Dahyun was about to visit Nayeon, so she bid her goodbye to Momo.

"I have to go now , unnie. By the way, let's have a date like this again! But next time, you'll be the one to treat me. I found this cute dog cafe near the Han river and I heard from Nayeon that you love dogs, so... is that fine?" Dahyun asked and Momo was surprised to the point that she couldn't say anythin. First, Dahyun referred what happened as a date. Second, Dahyun asked her on another date again. And third, Dahyun knew she loves dogs.

But then, she was more surprised when Dahyun tiptoed and leaned closer to her face and grinned. This made Momo a blushing mess.

"You're cute when you're blushing, unnie. I guess your silence means yes? Well I'll see you next weekend!" The Japanese was too stunned to speak. Today, she shopped alone since Sana had errands. But in the span of three hours after going to the mall, many things happened.

A satisfied smile suddenly appeared on her face as she walked home.

Dahyun was now walking on her way to finally visit Nayeon. On her way to the older girl's apartment, she decided to stop by a store to buy her a present.

~~

Nayeon was busy arranging packing stuffs for their school trip in their room when she heard the doorbell ring. She went out to check who it was, only to find Dahyun, clad in her white sweatshirt and black sweat pants with her favorite orange beanie. She cheerfully greeted Nayeon, showing her a paper bag she clutched on her hand.

"Dahyun? What are you doing here?"

"Happy new year, Nayeon unnie!" She shoved the paper bag to Nayeon. "Here, a thousand year candy." She then let herself in and plopped herself down on the couch while Nayeon closed the door as she stared at Dahyun's little present.

"Why are you only greeting me now when January is almost over?"

It's been a month since the incident last Christmas Eve and Jeongyeon and Nayeon are still not in good terms. They only converse with each other in front of Mrs. Im and only if they needed to.

"And why thousand year candy?" Nayeon added while examining the paper bag.

"Is Jeongyeon unnie around?" Dahyun stood up, purposely avoiding Nayeon's question, and entered Nayeon's (and Jeongyeon's) room without hesitation. Nayeon followed her inside.

"Probably at the academy student council office working on the school trip." Nayeon sulkily responded.

Dahyun roamed her eyes around her unnies' room. There were plenty of books on the two separated bookshelves, two different study tables, two different closets, and a few separated things inside the room. You can definitely tell which ones are Jeongyeon's and which ones are Nayeon's because of the style and color. Nayeon likes to have colorful things, especially those in pink, purple, baby blue, or any other pastel colored things while Jeongyeon likes to have black, gray, and white shades of things, just like the ones displayed on her side of the room. But what Dahyun had notice the most is that there is only one queen-sized bed sitting in the middle of the room.

"Huh? I thought I'd get her to help me study." Dahyun said as she sat down and tried to pry on Nayeon's things on the bed by opening one of Nayeon's pink pouch.

"Well, that's a shame. You should've asked her about that ahead of time." Nayeon retorted as she snatched her pouch from Dahyun just before the latter could open it.

Only one colored thing caught Dahyun's eyes from Jeongyeon's desk. It was Jeongyeon's light brown tiny teddy bear, Yeonie. But she shrugged it off as she felt the part of the mattress behind her sink. She turned around and climbed up on the bed to face Nayeon.

"By the way, Nayeon unnie..." Before Nayeon could turn around, Dahyun hugged her from behind as she wrapped her arms around the older girl's neck. Nayeon was startled. "... did you and Jeongyeon unnie do it over Christmas?"

"W-wha— why would we do that!?" Nayeon defensively exclaimed. Dahyun retracted her hands from Nayeon's neck and sat on the bed behind the older girl.

"Are you and Jeongyeon unnie fighting?" Dahyun asked. Nayeon remained silent, and Dahyun took it as a yes. "You're such a child, unnie." She commented and stood up. She went towards Nayeon's bookshelf.

"What?" Nayeon confusedly asked.

"Real love doesn't go as smoothly as it does in dramas, movies, and manhwas, you know." Dahyun said as she put Nayeon's books on the floor one by one, obviously finding something.

Nayeon was anxious on what the younger girl was doing and was about to stop her, but it was too late. Dahyun found her hidden stash. It was the complete volume of "Peach Sisters" which she tries to hide ever since Jeongyeon found it under her desk in their classroom. The younger girl picked out the first volume.

"N-no don't—ah fuck." Nayeon sighed in defeat and lowered her head. Dahyun went back to sit on the bed as she read the comic.

"You know, unnie, if you love someone, you have to be more considerate of their feelings." Dahyun paused from reading as she commented. Nayeon looked up to her.

"Their feelings, huh?" She then looked away and hung her head low again. "You're right." She mumbled. Dahyun wasn't able to hear her as she was engrossed in reading.

"Did you say something, unnie?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the book.

"No, it's nothing." She shook her head and sighed.

~~~~

The night came and Nayeon just finished packing up her stuff for the school trip. Dahyun went home after finishing reading the first volume of Nayeon's comic.

"Okay." Nayeon stretched up and sighed as she put her duffel bag on her desk and stood up. She looked at their bed where Jeongyeon was soundly sleeping under the blanket and huffed another silent sigh. She turned off her lampshade first before carefully hiding herself under the covers.

"Good night, Jeongyeon-ah." Of course, she didn't miss to bid Jeongyeon a good night before finally drifting on her dreamland. But little did Nayeon know Jeongyeon was still up.

This has been going on for a month ever since that night. Jeongyeon busies herself in council works and when she goes home, she immediately heads to the bathroom to take a long shower. After they eat dinner, she immediately leaves their dining table and prepares herself to go to sleep. Well, she can't avoid Nayeon since they sleep on the same bed, but she always finds a way to do so and at the same time, she finds a way to at least check up on her on how she's doing. She also didn't miss hearing Nayeon's "good night" to her every night since she avoided her.

~~~~

"Oh, good. We managed to find everyone! And god, the train station is really huge and packed..." The taller girl exclaimed as she panted from running while dragging her shorter twin sister. Her eyes roamed around the place.

"Well, we nearly got left behind in Suwon thanks to you, Tzuyu-ah." The shorter girl retorted, also huffing heavy sighs after letting Tzuyu drag her to the train station.

Both were from Suwon and their school had a field trip to Gangnam. They stopped by Seoul to ride the train to Gangnam, but the twins almost got late because they were not familiar with the place. They even had to ask someone for direction and a pretty girl wearing her uniform helped them.

"I wouldn't mind." Tzuyu sarcastically snapped back at her older twin sister, who is much shorter than her (eleven centimeters), while eating her bread. "Seoul is as good as Suwon if I'm with you, Chaeyoung-ah." She teased.

"No, it's not! I've been looking forward to a school trip in Korea for a long time!" Tzuyu only ignored her as she was busy munching on her bread. Chaeyoung clasped her hands together as she closed her eyes and slightly blushed, daydreaming about the girl she saw earlier outside the train station when she was being dragged by Tzuyu. "But still... that kind of girl was wonderful, wasn't she?"

"You seem happy, Chaeng." Tzuyu smiled while looking at her sister.

"Who would've thought I'd encounter such a wonderful person here, in distant Seoul!" She exclaimed and opened her eyes. "Honestly, today is by far my luckiest day!" She beamed. "Almost running late was most certainly a stroke of fate!" She talked as if she is a philosopher.

"There you go again about fate and destiny." Tzuyu scoffed.

"Oh, right, Tzuyu-ya." Chaeyoung called a she crouched down on their bag and opened the zipper. "Did you buy your Yoda souvenir?"

"Oh." The taller girl stiffened. "I forgot."

"What!?" Chaeyoung stood up. "But you said you could only get it today here in Seoul!"

"Well, forget about it. Besides, we're running late earlier and there's no time left." Tzuyu shrugged.

"No!" The shorter girl hugged Tzuyu on her side while looking up at her. "It's your favorite character and everything!"

"I-it's fine, Chaeyoung-ah. I don't need that Yoda souvenir if I'm with you." Tzuyu was flustered with her sister's behavior.

"At any rate, if there's a chance to get it, we have to act!" Chaeyoung insisted and started to run away. "I'll be back before the train leaves!" She bid and Tzuyu couldn't do anything.

You see, Chaeyoung is an outgoing person. She always do whatever she wants without hearing other peoples' opinions. She could buy whatever she wants, go wherever she wants, and like whoever she wants. But most importantly, she always want to make her younger sister happy. As the older one among the twins, she is more mature and more responsible. Tzuyu wants to be responsible, too, but she never lets her since she always reasons that she is the older one, and the older ones should be more responsible. That's why Tzuyu couldn't complain when she just ran off after hearing that the taller girl didn't get to buy her Yoda souvenir.

"Your hopeless, Chaeng. Jeez." She sighed as she stood there with their classmates while patiently waiting for Chaeyoung to arrive.

~~~~

A/N: Finally, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's character is revealed! And Dahmo's ship finally sailed! Anyways, don't forget to vote! Have a great time reading!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.7K 555 15
A 2yeon G!P Story Im Nayeon is determined to take over her family's company, but her grandfather, Park Jinyoung will do almost anything to prevent it...
18.2K 836 6
Yoo Jeongyeon is her school's top athlete and pretty contend for a chance to play on the boys' football team. Every day she gets a letter from a secr...
65.7K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
6.1K 327 25
Jeongyeon and Nayeon have been dating for a month. Their life goes on as it is; going to school, hanging out with friends, and so on. But there is on...