The Future Meets The Past //W...

By peerless2cucumber

i remember drinking my favorite coffee when a light surrounded me w-what is going on??? a/n : this story ta... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
ANNOUNCEMENT
I NEED HELP
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER-13

2.4K 103 102
By peerless2cucumber

since the portions came inside , the juniors noticed that their caretakers talking to something holding their book in their hands . they looked at each other , they nodded as a promised to study and save their caretaker's faces in front of lan qiren . 

the next day , lan zhan and wei ying sat in the low table along with them after the break fast . "children , you are going to study . look , i will put the timetable - " basically lan zhan said that they will start reading at 4 am to 6am and a two hours of sleep and then breakfast , then from 9 am to 12 pm they should study . from 12 pm to 2 pm they are free to do whatever they want to which the juniors decided to read their novel along with their lunches . from 2pm to 5pm they should write down whatever they learnt and give it to them so that the two adults could check on it . from 5pm to 6 pm they are given break . by 7 pm they would have their dinner and they are free until 8 pm and they are supposed to sleep at 8 and continue their schedule . 

the juniors listened  , they had only eight hours of studying and 6-7 hours of break and 8 hours of sleep . that is a good way to put up a study plan indeed . but the juniors were confused . why would they give breaks in between ? . grandmaster lan never gave them breaks at all . not like anyone had any courage to ask for it . 

they lied on the bed in the afternoon , jin ling hugging the teddy while jingyi and sizhui hugging white and black bunny plushies . the plushies always gave them a sense of comfort all the times . they spoke with each other and promised to fulfil their promise . 

after 9 days of torture and studying and playing around , today was the last day for them to study and tomorrow would be their exam . they woke up at 3 in the morning and walked out and sat down and opened the book and revised their topics when they heard a door clicking and they all saw lan zhan who was in black pajamas , sleepy and rubbing his eyes holding a pillow on his waist .  hair entirely messy . 

he sat next to jin ling , hugging the pillow . "it is only 3 ya know? go sleep." he said leaning on jin ling who had to resist the urge to pet his uncle's messy head . 

"no uncle , we have exam tomorrow , we will get good marks so that you can cut off that old man's beard off" jin ling said it with a determination which made lan zhan chuckle sitting up straight . lan zhan pulled jin ling to his lap and playfully pinched his ears , making the two little lans laugh 

"so you want me to cut off that beard?" lan zhan asked . "mm!" jin ling nodded as he sat up . he looked at lan zhan , lan wangji was someone he was normally afraid of . but this man was more of a father despite staying with him for not even two weeks than his uncle who he spent up his entire life with . he liked him so much . he always looked up to lan zhan as his father figure . not that the man did object it , he said nothing at all . 

"father , how did you find us ?" sizhui asked . now both jingyi and jin ling was curious . 

"well , i have a sharp hearing . i heard door clicking and thought you three walked to washroom and shifted to the side , then i heard light switching sound and ruffling of book sounds and stood up . " lan zhan said smiling . they heard door clicking open and wei ying came with another pillow on his waist and sat to the opposite side of jin ling .

"there is something i want to say " wei ying said seriously , but his sleepy face made him cuter . 

"today , you three wont learn at all . i am NOT allowing you to read " lan zhan said . 

the juniors were confused . why? their grandmaster would force them to learn at this time . 

"but father -" ."no jingyi"

"then what do you want us to do today ? read novel?" jin ling said as he leaned on wei ying who patted him on his back softly in return . 

"we are roaming around today , okay?" lan zhan said 

"huh?"

"the last 5 days , there was a good rain , lets go out and look around the recesses and enjoy the serenity until the evening okay ?" lan zhan said 

"so , in short we are on a picnic trip!" wei ying chirped .

the juniors were really confused , what nonsense are the two spouting now? 

"but exams-" . "sleep!" it was a stern order from the two as the three scrambled and took out their pillows and kept it next to lan zhan's pillow . wei ying chuckled at their behavior and put his pillow in the last and took out a big blanket and draped it on the 4 and joined and the 5 slept . the far corner was sizhui and then lan zhan and then jin ling and then jingyi and finally wei ying . 

wei ying woke up at the gong of the bell and looked the the 4 and smiled as he took a pic of the four and walked to the kitchen closing the door so that the four wont wake up smelling food . 

after some time , the rays of the sunlight hit the sleeping four . the juniors woke up at the same time and were embarrassed of their behavior . 

sizhui and jingyi were using lan zhan's biceps as their pillow and hugged his hands 

and.......jin ling being jin ling was sleeping on lan zhan's chest . the three were red and jumped away slipping on the silk rug and fell down waking up lan zhan who had a good sleep . 

the juniors did not move , they stared at lan zhan who stared at the three with sleepy eyes . they did . not . move .at all . after a minute of staring , lan zhan shifted to his left side and slept on his stomach putting his leg on jin ling's pillow 

"......."

the juniors slowly woke up and switch on the nearby phone and saw it was 8 in the morning !. the three scrambled and took bath and freshened up themselves and came out to see lan zhan sleeping really comfortably hugging all the pillows and the bedsheet all by himself . 

"......."

"lan zhan , wake up!" wei ying said and the three looked at him putting 2 breakfast bowls on the table . he shook lan zhan awake . 

"mmmm........what wei yinggg......." he spoke in a sleepy state being continuously shook by his husband . 

"wake up , it is eight . get ready and we can eat and go out " wei ying and lan zhan stood up in all fours and walked in all fours still sleepy . 

"walk in two legs lan zhan , what if huan ge sees this ?" wei ying said 

"i will say fuck you zewu zun"

"....", the juniors

"no- not zewu zun , huan gege"

lan zhan stood up in two and ran away screaming ahhh!. 

"...." the juniors looked at wei ying for explanation while holding some bowls from the kitchen , helping him a little in arranging the breakfast . after arranging the breakfast and jingyi putting heating talisman on everything , the 4 cleaned the pillows and the bed sheet and put it aside 

"umm , why is father like that ?" jingyi said it as soon as he sat down 

wei  ying laughed . " actually when huan ge woke him up once , he hugged the bed and did not let go at all . huan ge got angry and said that he would let lan zhan hang around with me for a week if he did not come at the moment . lan zhan walked up in all fours to the toilet because he wanted to be with me . huan gege did not like it and sat on his back making lan zhan fall face first using his weight as a big plus point . lan zhan was crushed by his brother for 5 whole fucking minutes . and when their mom opened the door to check on the two , huan gege stood up as if nothing happened , he said lan zhan fell down the bed and dragged his mom away " he completed the story 

the juniors , "......." 

jingyi pulled the other two sitting next to him and spoke in a husky voice letting only the two know , "think , if zewu zun were to do the same thing on hanguang jun and that old man entering the scene " he said , the three burst in laughing . wei ying smiled at their conversation . 

soon lan zhan came in the scene and the 5 had their breakfast . the juniors noticed that their breakfast was lesser than the usual , but did not complain . soon wei ying wore black-red-grey robe and lan zhan wore white-dark blue-light blue robes and came out . 

"wait wha-"

"we both bought these dresses for them , isnt it nice jingyi ?" sizhui and jin ling said and gave a expectant look . 

"mm , they really look good - too good " jingyi said 

"do anyone have space pouch which is empty ?" wei ying asked and jin ling gave his spare one . 

soon the five came out and saw the environment . jingyi was the most amazed at the scene . the recesses really looked good with rain droplets . he noticed that the other 4 was not as amazed as him , they must have seen it after all . jingyi and jin ling held lan zhan's hand and sizhui held wei ying's hand . 

they walked out and were enjoying while following their rules while the junior's classmates were studying , they glanced at the door and saw the five with a smile on their faces , the adults were happy . they felt jealous . 

the five were really enjoying when lan qiren , and his two nephews came along with jiang wanyin and nie huaisang . they all saw jin ling and jingyi and sizhui laughing silently and skipping around while the other two had their phones on their ears and had a serious expression while looking away to a nearby tree . 

lan qiren was enraged . he walked and stood in front of the three , making the three juniors bow to him . "tomorrow is your exam , and what are you three doing ?" he shouted making the two adults on their phones snap their heads towards him . they both put their phones inside the pockets and walked to the old goat who paid no attention to them 

"g-grandmaster l-la-" . "i asked sizhui , not you !" lan qiren shouted at jingyi who lowered his head . sizhui and jin ling felt bad for him . 

lan zhan and wei ying put their hands on jingyi's back reassuring him . the other two juniors were thankful for that gesture . 

"sizhui , answer me !" lan qiren shouted . lan zhan's ears twitched as he put his both hands on his ears and closing his eyes shut . 

"we can talk this one out in yashi[lan qiren's place] , come ,all five of you " lan qiren was enraged that his grand nephew did not respond to him at all . 

once they entered the yashi and putting the silence talisman on , "speak , sizhui !" lan qiren shouted , making lan zhan's vein pop up on his forehead and neck . 

before sizhui could open his mouth , lan zhan shouted  " SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD MAN!" he stood in front of the three juniors . "ALL , YA KNOW IS ONLY TO SHOUT ?! " he shouted in return , making nie huaisand and jiang cheng hold hands in agreement to their first class tea . 

"YOU-"

"WHAT 'YOU' OLD MAN?"

"YOU SHOULD BE GIVING RESPECT TO YOUR ELDERS , WHAT HAVE YOUR FAMILY TAUGHT YOU WANGJI ?!" lan qiren shouted

"HUH?!!!! , RESPECT IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT AND NOT DEMANDING LIKE YOU OLD MAN ??? AND WHO ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY BITCH ?!" lan zhan shouted in return 

"YOU-"

"kids , we are leaving . do not go near that pedophile [some old guy sexualizing kids/teens ...] any again , keep distance to him okay ? . lets go " lan zhan dragged sizhui and jin ling and jingyi held wei ying's hand as they left . none of the five bowed to him , which is really rude and lan qiren was really angry . nie huaisang and jiang cheng had so much respect to this lan zhan , and hanguang jun and zewu jun , "...." they looked at their uncle worriedly .

however they were disturbed by a snap of a sound and all the older five saw lan zhan snapping his finger three times producing loud sounds at each sound gaining all their attention in the most rudest way possible . "and , old man our battle will happen tomorrow and not today okay ? so suck your dick and sit quietly okay ?!" with that lan zhan threw a middle finger in his left hand towards lan qiren and walked away , not even bothering to shut the door . 

nie huaisang peeped to jiang cheng's ears and whispered "future hanguang jun really deserves respect jiang xiong , what do you think ?" . jiang cheng nodded as agreement . 

"wangji , sect leader jiang , a-sang , you three can go out , i will take care of uncle " 

"mm/yes zewu jun / mm , er ge " the three left and met the five laughing around 

"wei xiong , wangji xiong !" huaisang called the two adults who waved in return . 

the three joined the five , but before huaisang could open his mouth a loud growl came jin ling who was embarrassed . "hanguang jun , do you any place here that is like an open field ?" wei ying asked . 

"rabbits , that way " hanguang jun led the other 7 to the rabbit field . wei ying saw many rabbits and caught one and hugged it . he loved rabbits . 

lan zhan took out the space pouch and took out a big cloth and asked help from the juniors to spread it open , to which the juniors did without any second thought . wei ying let the rabbit down and removed his shoe and walked on the cloth and sat on it and gesturing others to follow the same suit . he took out many boxes out from the space pouch and set up on the cloth and gave one to all . 

all the people from the past were confused , but they did not say anything . they opened the boxes given to them and saw different foods in different colors were astonished . at the corner of their eyes , they saw the juniors dig into that without any second thought . 

"it tastes delicious !" jin ling moaned in taste making wei ying chuckle 

the adults ate a piece and were amazed by the taste it had . "wei xiong , this is amazing "

"thank you nie xiong "

this was a moment the past people enjoyed , sitting outside eating while the air is kissing your skin , is another thing they never thought of . wei ying fed some rabbits which came to him .

after eating they petted those rabbits and were talking with each others and bid byes when it was 6 30 in the evening . 

the juniors enjoyed reading about xie lian's past in the story . when it was 7 , wei ying called for dinner . soon they had their dinner and left to their beds . 

"we have exams tomorrow" jingyi said it monotonously 

"we can wake up at 3 am and study " with that the three juniors slept . 

at 3 am jin ling woke up the two and the three went and sat the low table and opened their books and they heard door clicking and saw lan zhan with the three books that the three wrote in the evening. 

"read this instead of that" he gave their books 

"wait- this is wrong " jin ling blurted it out 

"then what is it ?" lan zhan asked 

"*writes it down* this" jin ling corrected his own note 

the three juniors corrected their entire book and gave a huge sigh at the end , it was 8 in the morning . wei ying gave them their breakfast . "the exam starts at nine , meditate for 30 minutes " lan zhan said 

soon they went to the exam hall and sat in their respective seats . and soon the exams started and the three juniors found it easier than they naturally found it in the other times . they completed the exam in 2 hours and sat silently while the entire exam is 3 hours . 

after sleeping for a hour , the paper was collected and the three went out . now they have to wait for the results , zewu zun said that a female elder will be the one to correct it .

--------------------------------

LAN HUAN :

he is sensitive to touch , but cannot feel cold until it is -10*C . 

he is the oldest among the entire future gang , mingjue being younger than him by months . 

he and mingjue served the army for 5 years . 

he taught martial arts to wei ying , wen qing , lan zhan and jiang yanli . 

jin zixuan thought that his girl friend was cheating on him with lan huan . however , he was confronted by lan zhan who said that they knew each other since yanli was a baby . 

  lan huan has annoying personality , at times he is beyond sus for his weird behavior .

he ends up spanking all his little brothers and pinching his sister's cheeks when he wants them to be silent 

the love of his life is wen qing and both are married in western culture and would have been married by now in chinese culture if the wangxian couple did not vanish from the future . 

huan keeps a connection with everyone regularly . he is always ready to believe his little brother even if he lies to him . 

he loves fun , playing around , fighting ,dancing , arguing for no reason . he is a vocalist and he revealed that he would become a vocalist or an actor if he is not inheriting this company 

whenever he is serious , he is the rudest person ever - according to lan zhan 

lan huan likes to trouble nie mingjue 

unlike lan zhan who ties his forehead ribbon as a wrist one , lan huan wears it on his neck and covers with fake skin tissues 

he knows something that none of other people in the future does not know [guess it ]

3335 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.2K 19
What if Jiang fengmian come too late to pick up wei ying?? And our Wei ying is 10 years old who have live alone and have little to no love for the Ji...
780K 41.1K 107
Jiang Cheng and Lan WangJi.... They do NOT get along. Even after Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi marry, even after Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian talk with one...
80.9K 2.6K 14
From my aO3: qiao_wy three(3) years after Wei Wuxian's death, everyone in the cultivation world we're doing their daily life routine, until beaming l...
190K 7.8K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...