The vampiress

By lunayear08

You are sent to the mansion with Yui Kamori, but you don't like her at all. The reason behind you not liking... More

🧍🏼‍♀️Character information 🧍🏼
🏠New House🤨
🤗Time with Kanato 💞
☝️First day at school🏫
🤔Getting to know you/Time with the bro's👨‍👨‍👦‍👦
😬Trouble/Singing🎶
✌️Second day/Singing Again🎶
🤗Time with The bros♥️
😕The truth🥺
🤜🏼The Fight🤛🏼
😄Truth😢
📝Learning about you🥰
😜School day😩
🥰Day with the brothers♥️
🎶Recording songs🎤
😲Shocking🤭
🩸Fights/Singing/Time with everyone🥰
🥰Y/n's Diary note♥️

😬The Wolf problem/Time with everyone🥰

21 0 0
By lunayear08

                                                                                 ~Y/n's POV~

                    It's been a couple weeks since me and all the brothers started dating and i've never been happier! Me and everyone are chilling in the living room being idiots. Me and Kanato are playing with Teddy and Shū's sleeping on my lap. I hear Laito come up to me from behind, he hugs my neck. I smile and take his hat, petting his now seeable hair.

Laito- Foxy-Chan~

Y/n- Top hat~

Laito- *Blushes* Can you make some food~?

Y/n- Sure-

Shū- That means I have to get up so no.

Reiji- Shū, get off Y/n so she can make food.

Shū- Shut up Reiji!

Y/n- No fighting you two. Shū, please get off my lap. I'll make you something to.

Shū- Ugh, fine.

Shū sits up and lays on the couch. I smile and ruffle his hair, he opens one eye and hugs my waist. I look down at him, seeing him looking at my lips. I smile and peck his lips making his whole face go red.

Y/n- Okay, what does everyone want?

Shū- I'll take a rare steak, Y/n.

Laito- Macarons please~

Ayato- Takoyaki please.

Reiji- Spaghetti Carbonara please, Y/n.

Subaru- Udon..

Ruki- Soup please Y/n-San.

Kou- Vongole Bianco please~

Yuma- Sugar cubes, Y/n-San.

Azusa- ...Shichimi..Togarashi..please..

Y/n- Okay, I'll go make that for you guys.

Shū let's my waist go, I ruffle his hair again and stand up. Cracking my finger since it was sore. The brothers looked at me weirdly, I tilt my head confused.

Y/n- What?

Reiji- Did that hurt?

Y/n- No? I always do that, my demon taught me. I don't feel pain, Reiji, remember?

Reiji- Oh Yea, my bad Y/n, I forget that sometimes.

Y/n- No problem.

Christa- Darling, do you feel this presence?

Beatrix- CHRISTA! We agreed not to say anything!

Christa- I know, but it's getting closer!

Y/n- Are you talking about that thing that's coming closer to us?

Beatrix- You knew?

Y/n- Trix, I'm not stupid. -.-

Beatrix- I never said you were dear. What is this presence?

Y/n- Maybe some stupid wolves, they bust my ass all the time when I leave.

Christa- And it's a full moon, vampire's get weaker at this time..

Y/n- Not me.

Beatrix- Huh- But, every vampire gets weaker. Even Karlheinz does, it's not something you can control.

Y/n- Can't explain it, but I don't get weaker. Watch.

I go to a wall and punch through it, my hand going through the wall. I take my hand out, showing three cuts and two bruises forming.

Y/n- Really? Still no pain but I can get hurt? -.- this is some Bull type shit.

Beatrix- Yes well, heal yourself dear.

Y/n- For what? It doesn't hurt.

Christa- Darling, it's still not okay to have injuries during a full moon.

Y/n- Eh, whatever. Not like Those stupid wolves won't hurt me anyway.

Reiji- Why not?

Y/n- I'm their alpha and the highest rank. They see me a superior, and I'm quite feared by them. One time, when I was out hunting for food for the sick mother wolf, I came back and saw another wolf hurting her. So, I rushed over and kicked his ass, now all wolves are scared of seeing my wrath. :)

Beatrix- ...Your one of a kind dear..

Y/n- Thank yo-

Wolf- *Howls*

Y/n- Huh? Luna!!!????

Luna- *Runs to you* *Howls*

Y/n- The hell do you mean she's hurt?!

Luna- *Howls*

Y/n- Then bring her here Damn it!

Luna- *Howls*

Wolves- *Runs in with a wolf*

Y/n- The hell happened!?

Luna- *Howls*

Y/n- You were ambushed by a shadow wolf? That makes no sense!

Luna- But it is the truth, Mistress.

Y/n- Whatever! Give me Nova!

Luna- *Gives you Nova*

Y/n- *Transforms into a wolf* *Howls* (your wolf form.)

In my wolf form, I lay so my body is around my wolf friend Nova. I release a golden glow, healing me and her. She growls as a thanks, I growl back and lick her head. I jump up all of sudden, growling loudly. I see a type of shadow of a wolf in front of me. Me and the shadow start fighting, till I do a secret move. I bite it's tail and throw it to the wall, then I run and bite it's neck, shaking it in my strong and sharp jaws. The shadow wolf in my mouth is whining and trying to escape my grasp. I don't let it out my mouth and break it's neck with my jaws, it dying on impact. I drop its body and howl in victory, my pack howling with me.

Beatrix- Lovely work dear!

Reiji- You sure are one of a kind, Y/n.

Y/n- Thanks. Pack, as your alpha I demand to know what the fuck happened.

Luna- ... We were ambushed by that shadow wolf during a hunt. Nova as our second Alpha, stepped in and fought them. She lost and the shadow disappeared. Here we are now. Excellent done, my Alpha, you'll always be our greatest treasure and best Alpha we've ever had.

Y/n- Thank you for your kind words. Is anyone else injured at all?

Pack- Us Alpha, that shadow wolf did a number on all of us.

Y/n- Very well, I'll heal all of you now. Goddess breath~

I shoot a golden power out my mouth, healing my pack fully. They thank me and leave. I return to my human self and scratch my head.

Y/n- Man, I really hate changing to a wolf.

Ayato- Why's that?

Y/n- Bleh.. It's just uncomfortable. Anyway, I'll go make all of you your food.

Brothers- Thanks.

Y/n- Anytime!

I go into the kitchen while Beatrix and Christa talk to the brothers and make all their food. I finish after 20 minutes and put the food in my inventory. I walk back into the living room, seeing everyone still talking. I snicker and jump on Laito's back, making him yelp.

Laito- FOXY-CHAN! Please warn me before you do that!

Y/n- Nope, and I'm taking your hat.

Laito- *Sighs* Okay.

Reiji- Hmm..Y/n, you really have made an impact on all of us.

Y/n- How?

Laito takes me off his back and sits down, putting me on his lap. I smile and lean back on him, holding hand and talking his hat off, putting it on my head.

Y/n- Hehe, I'm Laito now. 🤪

Laito- There's only one Laito, and it's me Foxy-Chan~

Y/n- I know, it was a joke.

Laito- I know~ :)

Y/n- Anyway, how have I made an impact on you?

Reiji- Laito isn't as horny as he used to be, and he never lets anyone take his hat off, but he let's you. Subaru doesn't yell as much, Ayato isn't as cocky, Kanato isn't as Sadistic, And I don't overwork myself thanks to you.

Ruki- You've affected us as well, Y/n-San. Azusa isn't self-harming anymore, Yuma doesn't go on anymore rampages, and I'm no longer insecure.

Kou- ...I don't have nightmares as often..

Y/n- Yea, but mostly when I'm with you and holding your hand.

Kou- Right.

Y/n- Oh Yea, here's everyone's food.

              I cut the air, making a black hole appear. Everyone reaches in and gets their food, I try getting off Laito's lap but he stops me. I glance back at him, seeing him smiling at me, I giggle and take his hat again, putting it on my head. Laito laughs and hugs my waist, his head on my shoulder. I ruffle and pet his head/hair with my hand, making Laito purr. I giggle at the noise and hug his head. Everyone eats their food, I steal some of Laito's which he didn't mind at all. When everyone's done eating, I get lifted from Laito's lap. I'm confused but leave it alone, since I already knew who it was.
              It was Shū who took me from Laito's lap, now I'm laying on the couch with Shū on top of me sleeping. Shū's head is on my chest and his arms around my stomach, peacefully sleeping on me. I teleport so I'm in a more comfortable position. I'm at the top of the couch with Shū in the same position, I changed so I could pick my head up and talk to the others without hurting my neck. Kanato lays on my shoulder, holding my hand with a smile. I smile back and kiss his head, messing with his pretty purple hair.

Kanato- Y/n-Chan, your messing up my hair~!

Y/n- I know, that's the point.

Kanato- Then your brushing it!

Y/n- Okay, I'll do that.

Kanato- Okay. 😁

Reiji- ...Out of everyone, those two are definitely the most clingy. *Sweatdrops*

Ruki- Agreed.

Laito- Am I as clingy~?

Reiji- When you wanna be, but definitely not as much as those two.

Yuma- Babe?

Y/n- Huh?

Yuma- Something's up with your head friends.

Y/n- What? Oh- Wait, what's up with you two?

Beatrix&Christa- *Frozen*

Reiji- Mother?

Subaru- Mom? What's wrong?

Beatrix&Christa- Someone's coming, and their powerful. Dear/Darling, brace your self.

Y/n- Hai..😒

            I teleport so I'm in the middle of Beatrix and Christa. Shū wakes up from me moving and see's what happening. He stands and goes by the brothers. I put a protective barrier around Beatrix, Christa, and the brothers. A sword comes towards me, I hold my hand out, catching it quite easily. Karlheinz comes running in and running behind you.

Y/n- Someone explain what the fuck is happening NOW!

Karlheinz- I don't know! It's a full moon and I'm to weak to fight, so I'm hiding behind you.

Y/n- Wow thanks. 😒

Karlheinz- ....

Y/n- Exactly hoe, go with the brothers now.

Karlheinz- Don't gotta tell me twice, also we gotta talk. *Goes in the barrier*

Y/n- Now, whoever's here come out now.

Hunters- *Come out* If it isn't the vampire queen, ready to die bitch? You killed our friends, and you will pay.

Y/n- I killed no one, who are you?

Hunters- Vampire hunters, and we're here to kill you once and for all. 😏

Y/n- Do your best, I'll give you a head start.

Hunters- We're gonna hit you 10,000 times vampire!

Y/n- Cool, I'll help keep count. :)

Hunters- *Attacks you*

Y/n- Ara Ara~ (Your Gojo)

Y/n- Come on now boys~ Try harder then that~ Your big boys, come on~ What? Scared to hit a girl or something?

Hunters- STOP MOVING!

Y/n- Haha 😂 You humans are so funny, really thinking you can kill the Queen of the vampires? Even during a full moon I can't die.

Hunters- IT'S DAYTIME!

Y/n- Your point? We vampires aren't hurt by the sun ya damn idiots, that's a stupid fairy tail made by idiotic other humans. We aren't hurt by the sun or poised by Garlic, it's just disgusting so we don't eat it. Now, time to get rid of you puny humans~ Say bye~  (Your Feitan.)

Y/n- Stupid humans, think they can try and hurt me. Hey Tougo, you good?

Karlheinz- I'm good! Thanks Y/n!

Y/n- Uh huh, next time fight yourself. I'm not always gonna be able to save your ass.

Karlheinz- I know I know, I'm working on it. Anyway, we have to talk.

Y/n- Sounds important since your not smiling or being an idiot, so what's up?

Karlheinz- I take very big offense to that!!! Anyway, you know how your Eve?

Y/n- Yea, we knew this for years. What's your point?

Karlheinz- You gotta pick your Adam, it's a full moon and you have to before the sunrise.

Y/n- I'm allowed to have more then one Adam and I already have them, so problem solved. :)

Karlheinz- No, you have to put your marks on them for it to be official.

Y/n- Your serous? You always yell at me when I do that.

Karlheinz- 'Cause you have to do it on a full moon, so do it!

Y/n- Mr. pushy ass mother fucker, you don't order me around. 😒

Karlheinz- Just do it please, I'm tired of always hearing you complain.

Y/n- I complain 'Cause you always yell at me when I try to. Stupid little white haired snowball lookin' ass.

Christa- Darling, calm down. You can mark them now, so do it.

Y/n- Yea Yea, I'm going I'm going. 😪

Reiji- Y/n, what do they mean by mark us?

Ruki- I'm also curious.

Azusa- ..You're..gonna..mark..us..now..?

Y/n- Yep. :)

Azusa- ... :)

Y/n- Christa, pick a number 1-10.

Christa- Uhm..7?

Y/n- Okay. Kou first then. 

Kou- What are you gonna do?

Y/n- Nothing really. Just bite your neck and mark you as mine.

Kou- Oh, Okay! *Walks in front of you*

Y/n- Might hurt a bit and I'm sorry.

Kou- It's fine Y/n-San.

              I turn into a male and But Kou's neck as gently as I can, putting some of my blood inside his blood stream. I can tell Kou's trying to hold back from making noises, so I stop and back up.

Karlheinz- I never saw your mark, it looks Awsome!

Kou- What does it look like?

Y/n- Nothing to big, you can look at it in the mirror.

Kou- Okay! *Looks at it* Woah, it's cool!

                 My mark is a rare blood rose, it's small but noticeable to others. I do everyone and finish, licking my lips when I'm done making them blush red.

Beatrix- I see you boys still flush red when Y/n does that. 😂

Christa- I never knew my Tsundere of a son could blush that darkly..

Karlheinz- Only Y/n can do that. 😂

Y/n- Yea Yea, stop ganging up on Subaru. Tougo, go away.

Karlheinz- Rude, but fine. Bye! *Runs away*

Y/n- Bye hoe. 😒

Christa- Well, have fun darling, we'll be in your head.

Y/n- Gotcha Chris, see you girls later.

Beatrix&Christa- *Goes in your head*

Kanato- Y/N-CHAN!!! *Jumps on you*

Y/n- Nato, what's up? *Catches him*

Reiji- Good grief. You and Shū are always hugging Y/n, the rest of us also wanna hug as well.

Ruki- Don't be selfish now.

Kanato- Fine~ *Gets off you*

Azusa- ...Y/n-Chan..?

Y/n- Yes Azu?

Azusa- ...

Ruki- He wants a hug.

Y/n- Kinda figured that, but I want him to say it.

Azusa- ...Can I have a hug..?

Y/n- There you go, and yes you can Azu.

Yuma- WAIT! Azusa, you spoke fast!

Azusa- ...I..Did..?

Kou- You did!

Ruki- Great job Azusa, that was good.

Azusa- ...Thanks... *Hugs you*

Y/n- *Hugs back* I don't like being in my male form, I'm to tall and I don't like it. *Changes back to female* Much better. :) *Hugs Azusa tight*

Azusa- *Smiles* ...I love you, Y/n-San..

Y/n- I love you to, Azu.

                Azusa doesn't let me go, I giggle and teleport to the couch, hugging him close to me. Shū comes over and hugs me from behind, I smile and kiss his head. (The way Shū's holding you)

Reiji- Good grief, Shū, why can't you let Y/n and Azusa hug each other?

Shū- She's mine to, I can do whatever I want. Besides, I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Y/n- Have a nice nap Shū.

Shū- When I'm near you, I always do. *Goes to sleep with a smile*

Azusa- ...Can I...sleep to..Y/n-San..?

Y/n- Go head Azu. :)

Azusa- :)... *Goes to sleep hugging you*

Y/n- So cute. 😭🥰

Ruki- What?

Y/n- Azusa, he's so cute. 😭🥰

Ruki- That he is, but he is insecure about his scars.

Y/n- I don't care about scars, scars are beautiful to me. Scars show that you went through hell, but came out stronger. Scars prove you made it through the suffering. I wouldn't change Azusa or any of you at all, I love each of you dearly.

Brothers- ...

Kou- We love you to Y/n-San! 💛

Y/n- I love you boys more then my own life.♥️

Reiji- Well, what should we do now?

Y/n- Have fun?

Laito- What kind of fun~?

Y/n- We can watch some movies in my room and hang out together.

Laito- Sounds nice~

                 All of us go to my room and have fun together, we had the best time all laughing together!

(That's it, this is the last chapter in this book, and I hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter is just gonna be a small thing from Y/n. Anyway, bye bye!)

Words: 2,815

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.2K 24
| 𝖠 Subaru 𝖲𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖥 | 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩�...
57.4K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...
287K 8.1K 41
Ayumi Komori is also an adopted child of the Church Yui Komori was staying before. They shared lots of memories together until one fateful day Yui le...
223K 4.2K 22
You are Yui's sister, the beautiful popstar who everyone adores, but a few days after your concert your sister Yui called you and said that you are g...