The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later

22 3 3
By StoryQueen13

Enjoy the story chapter. I hope it's a interesting chapter. The characteristics of characters are a lot changed. If you notice that, mention in comments section.

Warning - this part contains usage of drugs..

*********************************

CHAPTER 14 ~ FOUR YEARS LATER

{4 years later}

Rosalyn's pov :-

It's been four years! Four damn years! My life hasn't changed yet.. it's still like that.

I was sitting in a middle of the road and drinking a bottle full of wine. I was having one more bottle in my hand. I was a lot tensed and want to vent out my anger, vexation to someone.. but who! Just these dead zombies! But they don't care!

It's just today zhuri pushed Judson from the stairs and framed me for that. He didn't get up still now and he seem to be like in coma. Carolyn cried hard. Her words were pricking in my heart. Her words, 'don't ever try to see me again! Just get out!' A drop of tear was rolling down my cheeks.

I thought she will be always in my side. I didn't believe that she would do like that. Now a days I get a lot angry.. I behave aggressive. I learnt everything like how to fight, how to kill zombies as well as people, how to break jaws of my enemies etc..

But I missed out to break zhuri's jaw. No one is permanent!! A sigh escaped from my mouth. I have no where to go. I controlled myself not to cry. Crying doesn't mean we are weak. It strengthens out mind more and more.

I stood up with my wine bottles. Finally became a successful drug addict because of this cruel world! I just want to see the other side of the world. The happy, the sweet, the joyous side of the world. But I've never given a chance.

I went into an old but luxurious mansion. Atleast let me enjoy the joy of being in a rich house! I entered the house and switched on the light. There were a lot of bats and insects without maintenance. Anyway this is going to be my house from now.

I'm going to live by my own from now. But I was a little scared so. It's huge and me a little piece of dust living in here scares me. I will be able to clean the house and use it for me. I know it takes a decade to clean this house.

I let out a sigh of disappointment and left that mansion with my wine bottles. I finished a whole bottle! F-ck Why did it finish so soon!

I went to the medical shop and took some drugs that makes me stop from thinking useless stuff. I simply don't want to see what's happening around me! I went to the supermarket where me and Asher stayed for couple of days.

I realised that I am in love with him 3 years ago. I left my things and diary in that ghost house itself. Huh!! As I stepped into the supermarket, I got the old memories glitched in my mind. I cleaned a portion of place there to rest myself.

I took some drug which I took from the medical shop and had some. I smirked and blabbered, "Asher!! Why did you leave me! I would've been happy like other girls if you didn't leave me. Even if it's here.. I would've lived with you in this hell happily!"

I can't keep my eyes open anymore.. I felt falling asleep motionless. I finally closed my eyes and everything blacked out.

Asher's pov :-

Huhhh!! Four years passed like four days. I've studied hard and became a renowned scientist now. I've studied hard a lot.. I did a lot of research based on zombies. But still couldn't find the vaccine.

I'm in WHO conference now. It's about the zombie virus. It's now started spreading in Asia. All country's best scientists and doctors were present there. I'm one of them.. it's all because of my research in zombie virus.

It doesn't mean I forgot rose. Each time when I do a research on zombie virus, it only reminds me of her. How she would've been hurt? Is she fine right now? I sighed and went inside the conference hall.

The conference started soon. A Russian doctor said, "we haven't found vaccine since now. I don't know what's getting impossible in it. But we shouldn't allow the zombies in here. Just lockdown every countries and fix high voltage electrical shock strip wires all over to prevent zombies coming in the countries. And all the armed forces should be ready with nuclear weapons to control them.."

I said, "the virus is fully spread on Ireland. England is on great danger. Not only England.. the whole world!" Everyone nodded. The Russian scientist said, "it have started spreading slowly throughout the world. We should take safety precautions now!"

A Chinese scientist said, "yeah! He's right. We should take precautions now or we will be forced to see our family, our friends, and our relatives becoming a zombie infront of our eyes! The world is in stake! On one hand, we can take necessary precautions.. and on other hand, we can try to find vaccine as soon as possible. As soon as the vaccine is found, we can increase the production and vaccinate plenty of people as possible!"

It was a very good idea. I said, "we should find from where it originated. But so far, we weren't able to find it. It means it's a man-made and artificial virus. Maybe one of the country used it as a bioweapon.."

They all agreed. I continued, "so.. coming to the conclusion.. if we need to find the vaccine, we should find from where it originated.. yeah the first case is from US. We should find it whether it's natural or artificial.. so a scientist, a doctor and some assistants can go to US and find the origin of the virus!"

The Chinese scientist who was senior of me said, "who among us here would risk their life by getting into hell.. we can send a team.." that's not a good idea.

I said, "no! We already sent more than 30 teams to US. they never returned back. It's not a good idea. That's how the virus started spreading all over the world." They agreed. The Chinese scientist said, "but you were the one who gave us suggestion to send scientists and doctors there.."

Yeah! I wanted to tell them about the antibodies in Rosalyn's body. But not sure if she's alive or not.. so far I couldn't find anything about the vaccine against virus. She's the only choice to save the world from this. I sighed and decided to mention about her.

I said, "yeah! I was the one. I just wanted to mention about a person who I met when I was back there in US. The zombies didn't attack that person at all. They didn't do it when they was standing infront of the zombie." They were all stunned at what I said. They were in a great happiness and I could see a small hope in their eyes to save the world.

The African doctor said, "we can find a vaccine more soon if we get that person. So.. where could be that person now? Can you tell something about them?"

I told, "yeah! I know her well. She's still in my mind. I remember her well than she do. But... I left her there before 4 years in there. I don't know whether she's dead or alive.. or she's in US or any other country.. but if I go there, I would definitely try to find her and take her safely here.."

The African doctor asked me, "are you willing to go there? How many people you want to assist you? And how many weapons?" I said, "I insist going there. I want 3 strong, brave and sharp military man and 2 virologist and a doctor.."

The African doctor said, "well then.. we should first get permission and once the permission gets approved, you can go there. There's more than 90% chance to approve our permission. And the details will be sent to you soon after our permission is approved.."

I was happy that I'm going to get her. I should've did this before itself If I knew that they would approve it. I heaved a sigh of relief. She will be still there. I hope she will. Atleast for me. She'll be more beautiful than before. Am I the only one who's excited to go to that hell?

A Korean doctor said, "Dr. Asher! I can assist you in there. I hope I can do my best for you.." I said, "Thank you Dr. Min-Jun.. thank you so much for this.." she replied, "my pleasure!"

After the conference was over, we came out. It was exhausting yet excited to go. I was chuckling to myself knowing that I'm gonna see rose.. I should thank Min-Jun a lot.. she agreed to assist me even she know that her life would be at stake..

The Chinese doctor stepped near me and asked straight towards me with a smile on her face, "so.. do you love her?" I asked stuttering, "w-wait!! Wh-who?" She said, "the antibody person you mentioned there.." I was surprised that she found it out.. I asked, "how d-did you..?" She said, "I knew it when you were mentioning about her. Your face was delighted than usual when you spoke about her. You were chuckling to yourself when you talked about her. You were feeling shy and looking down like a girl.."

I chucked and saw the ground again. So.. her name is Dr. Yīnuò. She's a very good woman. She always inspire students to improve their knowledge and inspire them.

Then Min-Jun joined us. She told, "good to see you Dr. Yīnuò. I'm a little nervous to go there.. but just want to do something for this world.. I'm not sure whether I'll come back or not.. but wanted to be a fighter took end." Yīnuò said, "you're nervous but he's excited to go and meet his girlfriend!"

Min-Jun looked at me shockingly. She asked, "is she your girlfriend?" I said shyly, "yeah!"

After that yīnuò and Min-Jun started talking about something else. Just girl gossips.

I came back to Chennai through flight and reached home. Carl was checking important files. Yeah! Carl is the one managing the company business. We are living like a complete family now. Max was writing homework reluctantly.

I stepped in with a great happiness. I went straight to my kitchen and grabbed some sweets. I came back to hall and fed Carl and max the sweet. Carl asked, "you seem too happy today.. I'm pretty sure you've got some good news."

Max continued writing his homework. I said, "yeah! I have a great good news.. I'm going to US soon with a special permission from WHO..! Me, Dr. Min-Jun, some virologist and some army man to protect us.."

Carl seemed to be shocked. Max looked up at me. They both said together, "No" anyway I'm going to US to get her. Carl said, "no way! You're not going! I will never let you go! Don't ask me the reason. The only reason is I can't loose you!" He was speaking emotional..

I said, "I'm going anyways. I mentioned them about Rosalyn and her antibody. They just gave me permission without asking anything.. I'm not alone.. I'm going with a team.."

{Later}

After a great big argument I came to my room to fresh up. They still didn't allow me to go. I'm going to get her anyway. I'm not going to carry this guilt till rest of my life!

I removed my coat as it was sweating hard. God! What's wrong with these guys. I freshed up and wore a T-shirt and a sweatpant. I feel free now after removing my coat.

I should go downstairs to have dinner anyway. I should not get in their eyes till I go to US.

I went outside my room and called priya, one of our maid and told, "Priya! Listen! Just don't allow Carl in my room the following week. Take me breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and dinner straight to my room without getting into Carl's eyes..!" Priya nodded and left.

I heaved a sigh of relief. I had my dinner in my room and was lost in my thoughts thinking about her. How will she look like now? I'm pretty sure she'll be more beautiful than before. She'll look like a Angel in hell.

Also there are many things that she should know about her parents. I mean the good side of her mom. These four years gave me a lot of information about Rosalyn's past.

********************************

You think Rosalyn is still a crybaby? But if you've noticed properly, she became more courageous. She became a lot courageous than before.

You will see the new version of her from next chapter onwards. Her attitude will be rocking.

See you in next chapter!

Take care! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Immune By Amy J.

Science Fiction

167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
9.6K 350 19
The virus was first found in a test patient, a volunteer, mutating rapidly. The mutated virus didn't take long to turn him into a blood sucking monst...
80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...