CROSSOVER [UNxNAN AU]

By SagittariiAsteri

EarthMix AU UN x MuangNan TOL x FUTS More

CROSSOVER
CROSSOVER 1
CROSSOVER 3
CROSSOVER 4
CROSSOVER 5
CROSSOVER 6
CROSSOVER 7
CROSSOVER 8
CROSSOVER 9
CROSSOVER 10
CROSSOVER 11
CROSSOVER 12
CROSSOVER 13
CROSSOVER 14
CROSSOVER 15
CROSSOVER 16
CROSSOVER 17
CROSSOVER 18
CROSSOVER 19
CROSSOVER 20

CROSSOVER 2

514 25 3
By SagittariiAsteri

2

"Un, you've been distracted for a few days now, are you okay? Should we get some rest?" Third asked Un who just shake his head, he is distracted lately, he couldn't sleep well. A certain person keeps on going into his dreams, giving him those breathtakingly beautiful brown eyes.

"Just thinking, don't worry I can still go and-"

"You're too stubborn, take a break man. Go see him," Khai said sa he watch Third and Un talk in the front of him. Khai knew, Un is in denial about his little crush on that Muang Nan fella from the other department. Since Khai is known in the campus too, he casually asked around about this guy who occupy their friend's thoughts.

Muang Nan, a son of an known socialite.
Sophomore, Allied Health Sciences.
Rumored dating a fellow student but issue die down when the fellow involved publicly dated a student from Dentistry.
Grade A student.
Teacher's favorite.
Leader of cheerleading.

He is perfect as a person. But Khai is in a deep thought, why he can't get more information about the guy's family. It means Muang Nan's family is more ahead than Khai's and it's bothering him, not because the guy is from a more wealthy family but for Un. How far can that kind of socialite will go to protect the only son of their family?

"Fine, I'll just get some fresh air, I won't be going far from this building," Un said as he sigh and walk away. Khai looked up to his boyfriend and saw Third already staring at him. He smile.

"What do you know?" Khai chuckle and gave Third an innocent look.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you already knew something about the guy he met recently," Third knows, Khai is always curious about their friends lives.

"Well, Muang Nan, Allied Health Sciences, sophomore, son of a socialite, top student, popular, good-looking," Khai said nonchalantly.

"Younger?" Khai nod.

"Word on the street, Muang Nan was doing quick trips in our building, no one knows why though,"

"And now that Un is getting some fresh air-" Third stopped talking and turn to his boyfriend.

"Yes, there's a possibility that they'll see each other,"

--

Un sigh as he sat on the bench just outside the building, since he is alone he sat comfortably, each arm rest on the bench back rest and threw his head back, closing his eyes. He needed to think straight again, he was holding back everyone on the play production.

"P'Un?" That voice made Un's eyes open. He knows who owns that voice. His eyes adjusted to the brightness and saw Muang Nan's face just above his face.

"Did I disturb you?" He asked still not moving from their position. There it is, the sweet smell from Muang Nan.

"No," He chocked out and sat up straight. He heard Nan walked from his behind going to his side.

"You don't look well P'Un," Yes, because of you. I'm loosing my sleep. You keep on appearing in my dreams, Un thought. He wanted to tell those words to Muang Nan but wouldn't it be weird? They only had a few minutes together and this is the effect. Un already knows all the lines of Nan's face. His scent. His voice.

"Ah, I couldn't get enough sleep these days," Muang Nan made a hum sound and sat beside Un, the afternoon is quiet. The breeze is warm. Being like this brings contentment to the soul of Un and Nan. Can they stay like this for a long time? Un turn to look at Nan who is looking at the pond ahead of them, smiling. Why do those beautiful eyes looks so sad?

"Sleep here P'Un, I'll wake you up after a few minutes. No sleep can cause a damage on your health," Un knows if this continues it will take a toll on him.

"I'll nap sitting here?"

"I'm a shoulder to lean on here, sleep P'Un," Tempting. Is he dreaming? Is Muang Nan really here sitting with him.

"If it's not a trouble for you," Un said and he let himself feel the pull of sleepiness. Nan smile, it felt good to be needed by someone outside power and money. Someone needed him like this, the intimacy of this situation. The pull that they have towards each other. He told himself to stay away from Un, but he can't. His feet keeps on coming back to this department.

Nan felt Un's head rest on his shoulder and sigh.

"Too bright," Un murmur. Nan pull his handkerchief out and open the cold bottled water that he was holding earlier. He pour some water on his handkerchief and squeeze out the remaining liquid in the cotton. He fold it lengthwise enough to cover Un's eyes, when he put it on Un's face, the man suddenly flinched feeling the cold material over his eyelids. But after a few seconds Un sigh.

The scene is romantic. A bench under the shade of a huge tree facing the pond, the area is quiet, the breeze is warm and the surrounding is bright. It looks like a great painting.

Third and Khai is watching the whole scene unfold in the front of them, they're just a few feet away from Un and Nan.

"It's good to see him having someone to lean on," Third said holding Khai's arm.

"I wonder what will Two feel once he find out about that popular kid," Khai said making Third look at him. Confusion dawn in his face. What is Khai talking about?

"Two feel something for the guy but kept denying it, now Un have someone who he can lean on too, I wonder how will he take it," Third is too stunned to speak.

--

"Let's take a break," Third announced as he open a bottled water to drink. He hope after seeing Un with the young man, they'll get him back in a good condition for the next wave of auditions.

"Why are you doing it alone? Where's Un?" Third froze on the spot.

"He is outside, he'll be back. Why are you asking about him Two?" Khai said looking up from his phone. Two looked away and clear his throat.

"I'm just wondering,"

"Why are you here? I thought you have a date with Lyn,"

"She's doing a project at the cafe, I took her there and decided to visit you guys,"

"Really? Us?" Khai asked nonchalantly.

"Khai-"

"I know, I'll stop... You'll see..." Khai said scrolling on his phone again. Two frown, what is he talking about. Two turn and look at Third who smile at him weakly. Weird.

Two is about to say something to Third when they all heard the auditorium doors open revealing Un.

"Un you-" Two's body gone cold. Un isn't alone. Behind him, a good-looking guy came into view, they are talking about something and the other man smiled looking up at Un. God, he hate to say it but they look good together. Curiosity kicks in, he wants to know. Who is that and why Un is holding that guy's wrist.

--

"Thank you Muang Nan, I slept well, would you want to watch the auditions?" Nan shake his head. He have to go back to their building, Mork and Pi must be worried about him.

"I have a practice," Un remembered, the day that they met Muang Nan have a baton on his hand. Cheerleading?

"I'll get going now," Muang Nan said about to turn around. Un grab his wrist gently.

"Hmm?" Un swallow hard. He have to say something. He look into Muang Nan's eyes and said.

"Will you come see me again tomorrow?" He sound so desperate. Muang Nan smile and nod.

"Of course, I'll come see you everyday," Fuck, Un fell. He fell hard for those eyes and the promises those smile held.

--

Un waited for Muang Nan to exit the auditorium, he smile in victory as he repeated Nan's words before he left like a mantra to keep him sane for the next day. He turn around and everyone in the area is looking at him, dumbfounded. His eyes stopped at his friends.

Third is biting his lips in nervousness? Khai is chill, smiling at Un then his eyes stopped on that one person who rejected him too many times. Two, the guy is looking at him with dead eyes. Un frown, what's with that reaction. He shake it off and walk towards them.

"Sorry Third, I took a nap, I'm okay now. How many auditions do we still have?"

"We still have like fifteen people left and-" Third was cut off by Two.

"Who's that?" He sounded harsh.

"Ai Two, mind your tone," Khai said. Un glare at Two, seriously? Why do he have to ask like that? Why do he sound so rude? Did Un offended him in some way?

"Watch that tone of yours, and that person is none of your business," Un is not taking his bullshit today, no one is allowed to make him feel angry today after Nan's help. Two was about to say something when Third put a hand on his arm to stop him from saying anything. Third looked at Un and smile.

"Thank you for today Un, you've been helping me with checking the auditions, even when you feel sick," Third said with a tight smile give Two a warning look.

"So he came..." Khai said as he look at them innocently. Un gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," Khai knows something, Un thought. Maybe he can ask later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 14
Six years ago, Mix Sahaphap went to meet his boyfriend, Earth Pirapat at the airport, and his world ended. Earth was kissing someone else and claimed...
66.1K 3K 24
#1 in EarthMixx (15th August 2021) #2 in EarthMix (18th August 2021) #3 in PhuphaTian (31st May 2022) "I wish to connect with my one true love and to...
28.5K 621 16
Stories of EarthMix. Fan fic ofc Sorry I'm not good with descriptions. :( Warning: Including foul words and smut😏
51.6K 2.4K 28
Earth is in a happy relationship with his boyfriend of six months, when he suddenly proposes something: What do you think about switching Partners wi...