Unspoken Love | Niall Horan A...

By prernapunjabi

She is shy, he is a charmer. She is silent, he is loud. She keeps to herself and he would never do that. Her... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Epilogue
Crying, Laughing, Cake faced birthday.
Jealousy, Love, New Member.
Love, Lobe, Luf.
Daddy's girl !
Bittersweet- Asiam One shot
Forever- Lilou One Shot
Worth it ! - Zarayn One Shot
Charmaine Styles-Karry One Shot
New book!

1.2

7K 244 148
By prernapunjabi

I froze. Damn, I could not even blink. Derek just asked me out in front of Niall and Zayn! Really?

Derek nudged my hand and looked at me expectantly.

"I - I uh -" I stuttered.

"It's okay, take your time. I'm not going to force you." He said kneeling on both his knees. He kissed my cheek and stood up.

"I'm going to go to my first class. Please text me your answer once you're home?" I nodded.

He smiled and walked outside the room, leaving my mind completely disoriented.

"What the fuck was that?" Zayn chuckled.

"There's nothing to laugh about." Niall roared beside me. I cleared my throat and sat straight on my chair. People had started filing in the class but I was completely out of it. Did he really need to do that!

"Hey." Niall nudged me, making me look at him.

"Yeah," I said. "Don't look at me like that. There are many other guys who have asked me out. Don't give me those eyes." I muttered.

"You know I don't like him."

"But he's a good guy," I complained.

"So you'll agree to him?" He asked. His eyes looked upset.

"I didn't say that. God, I don't know." I sighed.

"Whatever, think before you decide." I nodded and looked over to our teacher who had just entered.

--------

"I don't care, make a reason, tell them you're ill, we need to go home," I said anxiously as I pulled Ashley through the corridor.

I needed to tell her the truth. I could only trust her with this, knowing she would give me the right advise without judging me.

"But Alana, what's the hurry!"

"It's not just a hurry, shut up and make an excuse I'm waiting by the car," I said, pushing her into a room and running towards the car. I made an excuse to Mr Peters saying my dad met with an accident and I needed to go. God bless that soul, he didn't catch my lie. And also sorry Papa.

I swiftly got into my car and turned it on. I drove to the main gates and waited for Ashley. In a few minutes, I saw her running towards me. She panted and threw her bag on the backseat and hopped in.

"Now come on." She urged me.

I broke the speed limit. Damn.

---------

"Don't judge me when I tell you the following stuff, just listen and help me out okay?"

She nodded eagerly.

"Derek asked me out today in front of Niall and Zayn," I said hurriedly.

"Wow, he is fast." She smirked.

"He is cute though, do you like him?" I shook my head.

"He is cute, decent and everything but I don't feel for him," I emphasised.

"Why?"

"Because there is this guy ...." I whispered.

"What guy?" She asked, shifting herself closer to me on my bed.

"I love someone," I said.

"And you tell me now?" She said, her eyebrows raised.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to keep it a secret."

"Its okay, back on track. Who's the lucky guy?" She grinned.

"You know him."

"Really, who?"

"Niall," I whispered.

"What?" She shrieked.

"Ni-" she shook her head.

"I heard it, I'm just -wow."

My lips formed a line.

"So you love Niall." I nodded my head. "And you sure you don't like Derek?" I nodded again.

"But Alana, do you know Niall's feelings?"

"No. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same," I whispered.

She flung her arm over my shoulder.

"Well, I know for a fact that you wouldn't tell Niall about this and you think he doesn't feel the same. But don't you think you should give Derek a chance?" I looked at her.

"I mean, maybe it's like you're missing out on someone who wants you for someone who doesn't even want you. Sorry for the bluntness." She explained.

"Ashley, I love Niall. And it's not like the puppy love, people at our age go through. I've been loving Niall for years. I don't think I can even imagine someone else taking his place."

"I'm not saying that. But what if you tell Niall and he doesn't take it the right way? Do you want to stay alone?" I shook my head.

"I love him, Ashley. I love him so much. I don't think I can date Derek, knowing that I love someone else. Besides, I don't even know that guy properly. Niall already senses negative vibes from him." I shrugged.

"Whatever you say. But take a decision only after thinking alright? I don't want you to feel guilty about anything."

"I won't." I know what answer Derek needs to get.

"Your day's already wasted, all thanks to me." I grinned. "Movie day?" I asked.

"You know me so well." She hugged me.

-----------

Niall❤: Where did you go?

Niall❤: Derek was asking for you :/

Niall ❤: Is Ashley with you?

Niall ❤: Answer me, Alana Claire!!!

Niall❤: You better be safe.

Niall ❤: Did you give Derek an answer?

Niall❤: please say no!!!!!!!

Niall ❤: I don't like him at all.

Niall❤: Alana I swear to god I'm going to kill you.

Niall ❤: so I just called your parents, to know that you're safe and sound. Thanks for the convenience.

Niall ❤: I hope you say no. Take care Lana Boo.

I read the messages as soon as Ashley left. After a load of sappy movies she left. Niall had been bugging me with texting but I ignored them all.

Now, I finally get the time to think. I know what Niall said is right, I shouldn't agree to be Derek's girlfriend. Firstly I cannot date anyone except Niall. I love him for god's sake and I don't even feel for Derek in that sense. Secondly, I'm not that kind of a girl who dates guys for whiling my time. If I date I want a relationship which would end up with marriage. Not anything else. And I don't even know Derek apart from the fact of whom he lives with. I don't know much about his likes or dislikes or anything about his life. Even if I agreed to Derek it would be so wrong to both of us. I can't make him be with me when I don't even like him, plus Derek would be with someone who he can never have for himself. My heart will always belong to Niall even though his heart is somewhere else.

I picked up my phone and started typing.

Me: I know I'm too good but don't be so obsessed with me *very obvious eye roll*

Niall❤: I won't disagree, did you tell him?

Me: Why you so eager bruh?

Niall ❤: What's with you?

Me: Nothing just bored hahaha

Niall❤: Will you just answer?

Me: No

Niall❤: Dammit Alana Claire!!!

Me: Pinhead I meant I haven't told him yet :/

Niall❤: Oh

Me: Yeah Oh

Niall❤: So when will you tell him.

Me: You'll know tomorrow.

Niall❤: What?

Niall❤: Answer me!!!!!!

Niall❤: Don't leave me hanging!!

Niall❤: GREYSON!!!!

Niall❤: I'm your best friend dammit!!!!!!!

Me: God I was peeing Niall. Chill your balls!

Niall❤: Oh okay continue peeing.

Me: You're such a fool. I'm done peeing.

Niall❤: Okay so tell me now!

Me: You're not going to know before I tell him. So chill it. Bye, I love you!

Niall❤: I love you too, bye :'(

I giggled and shut my phone. I knew now was the right time to tell Derek.

Me: Can we meet?

Derek: Where?

Me: The park near the subway.

Derek: Okay, I guess I know where it is.

Me: Cool, see you in a few. Bye :)

Derek: See you there.

I stuffed my phone in my handbag and walked outside my room. I looked for mum around but it seemed like she wasn't around so I left a note. This park wasn't the one Niall and I went to. It was in a different direction and a little remote.

I unlocked my car and sat in. I turned on the engine and sighed.

"You can do this Alana," I whispered to myself.

After about 15 minutes I reached the park. I got out and locked it. I pulled my jacket tighter around my body as the weather seemed colder since the morning. I entered the park and walked up to the bench which overlooked the nearby lake. I sat and sighed. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey," Derek said excitedly as he sat beside me. God, I'm going to break his heart.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Where did you run away? I was looking for you in school." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh I just didn't feel too good so I went home." He nodded. "You okay now?" He asked, his eyes showing concern.

"I will be." I smiled.

"So have you thought about it?"

"About that," I said turning towards him.

"I don't think I'm ready to date anyone as of now. Plus we don't even know each other that well, it would be so much better if we stay friends. It's not like I don't like you or anything. You're a cool guy and cute on top of that, but I don't think I'm ready to take a step forward." I sighed and fiddled with my fingers.

Derek stared at me but then nodded and sat back on the concrete seat.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"No, it's okay. I guess its better this way. You're right, maybe we wouldn't have worked out well. But maybe you could think about this in future?" He said taking my hands in his.

I nodded reluctantly.

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Wanna have ice cream?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Its freezing Derek." I laughed.

"I guess we'll settle with hot chocolate?" He chuckled.

I stood up and motioned towards my car.

"I have mine. I'll just follow you to McDonald's." He said standing up.

------

"I had a good time Derek, thanks for understanding." I smiled as we walked towards the door of my house.

"The pleasure is all mine."

He said and we stopped walking. I opened my handbag to get my keys out but Derek held my hand.

"I'm trying a lot to control this." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. He pulled on my hand making me stumble. "But Alana, you're irresistible. Everything about you is. Especially your eyes." He let out an exasperated breath. "I really want to kiss you, Alana." He said leaning closer to my face and cupping my heated cheeks. My breath hitched in my throat and before he could do anything a voice separated us.

"Not under my watch."

Oh, Papa!

Thank you?

-------

Hi people!!!!

So I guess Alana's dad popped up on the RIGHT time.

Anyways the book is so close to 6k read and I can't be any happier!!!!!

Thank you so much, guys. Keep voting and commenting. The comments on the last chapter made me too happy.

I already have the end of this book on my mind :/

-Pre xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 78 22
Everything written about love, is bullshit. All those fairytales never came true, and never will. Elizabeth Monroe was one not to fall for a fake lov...
645 15 8
Katie has been friends with the guys for awhile now. She's done a lot with them, and recently, she's been having feelings towards her best friend, Ni...
49.6K 994 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...
13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...